• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 29, 2015, 01:10:06 AM
Time for the amazing new Egyptian discovery.

Prepare to be underwhelmed.

No walk like an Egyptian bumper. So sad.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paradox on May 29, 2015, 01:13:11 AM
Has anyone else noticed that Dave plays longer clips or whole songs since Art first mentioned his issues about getting bumper music?  Or am I having hallucinations again?

He forgets to stop it as he surfs the internet(s), and reads BellGab.

Paradox

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 29, 2015, 01:15:46 AM
He forgets to stop it as he surfs the internet(s), and reads BellGab.
Are there fines penalizing that sort of thing?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paradox on May 29, 2015, 01:17:17 AM
Are there fines penalizing that sort of thing?

Premrat will cover their puppets mistakes.

akwilly

best part of tonights show was when he played a willy Nelson song

Nick el Ass

No surprise, or coincidences. Gnoory wuz here yesterday.

[Add To Buddy List]
Send PM
Show Posts
Show Stats

Date Registered: August 12, 2013, 10:43:27 PM
Local Time: May 29, 2015, 02:27:22 AM
Last Active: Yesterday at 11:40:34 PM

Paradox

Quote from: akwilly on May 29, 2015, 01:29:19 AM
best part of tonights show was when he played a willy Nelson song
Yep.  Willie Nelson covering Hoagy Carmichael.  Two of my favorites.

Paradox

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 29, 2015, 01:31:45 AM
No surprise, or coincidences. Gnoory wuz here yesterday.

[Add To Buddy List]
Send PM
Show Posts
Show Stats

Date Registered: August 12, 2013, 10:43:27 PM
Local Time: May 29, 2015, 02:27:22 AM
Last Active: Yesterday at 11:40:34 PM
Checking on Art's posts probably.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paradox on May 29, 2015, 01:32:46 AM
Yep.  Willie Nelson covering Hoagy Carmichael.  Two of my favorites.

I got pissed when he played The Highwaymen the other day. Noory needs to avoid Elvis, Willie, and David Bowie.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paradox on May 29, 2015, 01:34:45 AM
Checking on Art's posts probably.

Oh, there is no doubt about it... and he does it every single time Art talks about getting things ready.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Paradox on May 29, 2015, 01:13:11 AM
Has anyone else noticed that Dave plays longer clips or whole songs since Art first mentioned his issues about getting bumper music?  Or am I having hallucinations again?

I've noticed more of Art's old bumper music being played on C2C.

Paradox

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 29, 2015, 01:36:03 AM

I got pissed when he played The Highwaymen the other day. Noory needs to avoid Elvis, Willie, and David Bowie.
Good luck with that.  You know he will play all the songs we associate with original C2C because he can. 

Juan Cena

Shock! Carmen is an ancient aliens spank!

Apparently Tasty Canadiens can be just as racist as Americans.

Paradox

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 29, 2015, 01:38:37 AM
I've noticed more of Art's old bumper music being played on C2C.
Yep.  Passive aggressive escalation.

Nick el Ass

Gnoory: "Is the place (Egypt) so big it could takes 100's of years to excavate?" Guest just laughs.

Paradox

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 29, 2015, 01:54:24 AM
Gnoory: "Is the place (Egypt) so big it could takes 100's of years to excavate?" Guest just laughs.
She's doing quite well.  Probably glad it isn't on cam so no one can see her rolling her eyes.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paradox on May 29, 2015, 01:59:00 AM
She's doing quite well.  Probably glad it isn't on cam so no one can see her rolling her eyes.

I give a lot of guests like this lady whose name I missed bexcause if I heard Noory ask his usual "If you could do anthing" type questions I'd hangup.

Paradox

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 29, 2015, 02:09:24 AM
I give a lot of guests like this lady whose name I missed bexcause if I heard Noory ask his usual "If you could do anthing" type questions I'd hangup.
You make me laugh.  Yep I bet a lot of guests wish they could hang up and blow it off.  Or have a coughing fit like Shirley MacLaine. 

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paradox on May 29, 2015, 02:12:58 AM
You make me laugh.  Yep I bet a lot of guests wish they could hang up and blow it off.  Or have a coughing fit like Shirley MacLaine.

Thanks. I like to listen because Noory suplies a lot of unintentional moments of laughter, and It seems like more than a few guests are willing to deal with the mustachioed moron to get info out... or simply sell books.

Paradox

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 29, 2015, 02:26:48 AM
Thanks. I like to listen because Noory suplies a lot of unintentional moments of laughter, and It seems like more than a few guests are willing to deal with the mustachioed moron to get info out... or simply sell books.
Anyone compile a list of Nooryisms and malapropisms yet?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paradox on May 29, 2015, 02:28:39 AM
Anyone compile a list of Nooryisms and malapropisms yet?

MV did if you go back to page 1 of this thread. I think that is why GNS was started because you would hear a new one nightly. The is some good ones spread over 2000+ pages of suck.

Paradox

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 29, 2015, 02:32:48 AM
MV did if you go back to page 1 of this thread. I think that is why GNS was started because you would hear a new one nightly. The is some good ones spread over 2000+ pages of suck.
lol  I will do that thanks.  Not sure is I am ready to wade through 2000+ pages or smaller increments quite yet.  A somewhat daunting task right now.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paradox on May 29, 2015, 02:35:38 AM
lol  I will do that thanks.  Not sure is I am ready to wade through 2000+ pages or smaller increments quite yet.  A somewhat daunting task right now.

There is one pretty long list at the beginning of the Noory classics, and it snowballed from there.

Paradox

Quote from: coaster on May 29, 2015, 02:46:12 AM
Heres a few
Thanks Coaster.  I enjoyed that.  Got to page 3 of the thread and had had a few laughs, then the power went out.
Looking forward to reading more.  I had no idea that Dave had sent an e-mail to  that other forum and basically demanded they all sing kumbaya. how would you say.  more or less. in a manner of speaking.  this was in 2008?  I very very vaguely remember some sort of less than happy interaction, but not just what it was.  I do remember his announcement on the radio though that nhz would be a happy place and only positive posts would be tolerated.  or something like that.  and look what happened.  you can't sever the yin from the yang.  goes against the laws of nature.  and yes, i know other dynamics were also in play at nhz. 

Well, that was kind of a bust.  Egyptology guest gets information from Richard C. Hoagland and psychic visions.

Izintit?

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 29, 2015, 12:58:37 AM
I'm sure Dames tries to review Vlad Putin's genitalia as much as possible.
LOL! Now every time I hear Ed Dames name I`ll think of him "remote drooling" Putin`s naughty bits!

Izintit?

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 29, 2015, 01:54:24 AM
I liked her.She knew her stuff. Unlike most of his guest hawking books she let him know that she thought a good interviewer should be at least a  little familiar with the material. She even busted George at the end when George was quizzing her with names saying "Yeah, he`s in the book". That shut up ol "Dustjacket" Noory. GNS

Izintit?

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 29, 2015, 03:58:14 AM
Well, that was kind of a bust.  Egyptology guest gets information from Richard C. Hoagland and psychic visions.
Hoagland sent her the information unsolicited.She pretty much made Hoagland sound like the  nut he is. The callers for her were much better than average.

wr250

so the sechrut door will be reopened yet again on thurs. meh.