• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 28, 2015, 01:14:43 AM
Edit:  Now guest is talking about being "naked in a vertical position" and soaked in oil and honey. :o
Does that attract the aliens?

Paradox

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 28, 2015, 01:22:27 AM

Go to the closet, and beg for forgiveness.
Wish I could accommodate your directive, but I sincerely doubt that will ever happen.

coaster

Wasnt this guy just talking about aliens? Now its about the Constitution.. Eh. I'm done.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paradox on May 28, 2015, 01:41:31 AM
Wish I could accommodate your directive, but I sincerely doubt that will ever happen.

Dave says we live there, and like to eat rats... so yeah it probably isn't a good thing. I'm sorry.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: coaster on May 28, 2015, 01:45:08 AM
Wasnt this guy just talking about aliens? Now its about the Constitution.. Eh. I'm done.

I was done a long time ago. Noory is really sucking it up tonight, and the guest is just as bad when reaing stuff on air... and having to stop to spell words out.

Paradox

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 28, 2015, 01:45:50 AM
Dave says we live there, and like to eat rats... so yeah it probably isn't a good thing. I'm sorry.
I thought it was funny.  Basement-we live in the basement and eat rats.  Prem-rats.  **evil grin**

zeebo

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 28, 2015, 01:46:59 AM
I was done a long time ago. Noory is really sucking it up tonight, and the guest is just as bad when reaing stuff on air... and having to stop to spell words out.

Tuned it back in for like ten mins. and heard: "Things are changing, and it's changing fast!"  Nite.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: zeebo on May 28, 2015, 02:11:00 AM
Tuned it back in for like ten mins. and heard: "Things are changing, and it's changing fast!"  Nite.

I walked in my room, and turned it on in time to hear what sounded like a caller give out his email address @yahoo.com before going on about people with cancer like Whitley Strieber's wife. Noory is blaiming his sisters cancer on her cell phone use though.

All I learned from tonight's show is that anyone who explains how contrails work and who sees little evidence for chemtrails is a troll.  Oh, and that George has a wonderful singing voice.  Surmising that the second guest was more of an arts person than someone who could reasonably tackle an objective discussion of ETs, or whatever the segment was about, I exchanged the noise from my radio for some blessed silence.

Izintit?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 27, 2015, 11:26:50 PM
It sounds like George is interviewing his cousin
Dammit, now I`m mad I missed this show! George interviewing Michio Kaku is just sad but this sounds,to me at least, like comedy gold! GNS

CornyCrow

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 28, 2015, 04:30:36 AM
All I learned from tonight's show is that anyone who explains how contrails work and who sees little evidence for chemtrails is a troll.  Oh, and that George has a wonderful singing voice.  Surmising that the second guest was more of an arts person than someone who could reasonably tackle an objective discussion of ETs, or whatever the segment was about, I exchanged the noise from my radio for some blessed silence.
Yes.  The guest praised Dave's singing voice and said he could have made it a second career.  Dave said 'Some think it should have been my first career'.  Poor, sensitive, guy. I laughed. I'm such a nasty person.   

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 28, 2015, 04:30:36 AM
I like the fact that the Alex Jones devotee and chemtrail expert works as a taxi driver! Just like Mel Gibson in the movie "Conspiracy Theory." He mentions also that he asks his clients all the time about it. What a fun cab ride! I wonder if he think Uber is a conspiracy by "them" to eliminate taxi drivers and hence stop the spread of the "truth."
-GNS

I've used both taxis and Uber but still prefer taxis.  Taxi-driving conspiracy theorists is something else though, what a way to make small talk!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 28, 2015, 02:45:40 PM
I've used both taxis and Uber but still prefer taxis.  Taxi-driving conspiracy theorists is something else though, what a way to make small talk!
I love getting a real home boy NYC cabbie. Those boys can shoot the bull!

pyewacket

Quote from: CornyCrow on May 28, 2015, 06:01:38 AM
Yes.  The guest praised Dave's singing voice and said he could have made it a second career.  Dave said 'Some think it should have been my first career'.  Poor, sensitive, guy. I laughed. I'm such a nasty person.

Sorry I missed that! Is Dave showing sign of fear and self doubt as Art's return draws closer?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: pyewacket on May 28, 2015, 03:35:29 PM

Sorry I missed that! Is Dave showing sign of fear and self doubt as Art's return draws closer?

A few callers have mentioned Art's name the last few days which Noory just ignores with odd silence. No one ever calls in to talk about listening to Dave from day one like they do with Art, and I think there is some bitterness there. Dave can pretend to be a nice guy, and talk about plugging MitD... but it would only hasten his own demise. So radio silence for lack of a better term is how they respond.

Izintit?

Quote from: CornyCrow on May 28, 2015, 06:01:38 AM
George isn`t sensitive-he`s insecure. One can`t relish in others problems the way he does and be "sensitive". The Germans call it schadenfreude. George is sneaky. His saying "Some think it should have been my first career"  is his way of elevating his singing ability. So don`t be too hard on yourself. GNS

ItsOver

Quote from: Izintit? on May 28, 2015, 04:48:55 PM
George isn`t sensitive-he`s insecure. One can`t relish in others problems the way he does and be "sensitive". The Germans call it schadenfreude. George is sneaky. His saying "Some think it should have been my first career"  is his way of elevating his singing ability. So don`t be too hard on yourself. GNS
I wish singing was his career.  His one and only career.

paladin1991

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 28, 2015, 12:32:31 AM
He has his own thread, and such crap needs to stay there.

Damn Straight.
No offense PBS. 

Quote from: Paradox on May 28, 2015, 12:47:28 AM
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.0.html

All I get is :

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

I would laugh if only the other 72.6% who voted yes would laugh with me!

;D

trostol

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 28, 2015, 01:06:04 AM
Tonight on Coast to Coast AM: a taxi driver explains Chemtrails.

yeah thats when i pretty much turned it off

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 28, 2015, 01:06:04 AM
Tonight on Coast to Coast AM: a taxi driver explains Chemtrails.

Next they'll have an airline pilot discuss traffic lights.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 28, 2015, 04:54:14 PM

Liberace dead soul mourns this thought also.

Izintit?

Quote from: ItsOver on May 28, 2015, 04:54:14 PM
Me too,IO but that turds already down the toilet. George knows he`s got an ironclad radio contract or I`m  betting he wouldn`t of said that.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 28, 2015, 04:03:46 PM
... Dave can pretend to be a nice guy...

He can. 

But it's difficult for him and he isn't very good at it

The taxi driver chemtrail guest last night was incensed... incensed!... every time George wasn't aware of something that had been discussed on the Alex Jones show.  In fact, he only came to learn of George through watching (listening to?) Alex Jones and figured George got it.  I think he was mostly just disappointed that George turned out to be a poser.

pyewacket

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 28, 2015, 04:03:46 PM
A few callers have mentioned Art's name the last few days which Noory just ignores with odd silence. No one ever calls in to talk about listening to Dave from day one like they do with Art, and I think there is some bitterness there. Dave can pretend to be a nice guy, and talk about plugging MitD... but it would only hasten his own demise. So radio silence for lack of a better term is how they respond.

Dave just doesn't seem to have any grace when it comes to Art. Dave owes Art his gratitude for the very lucrative, secure job he holds. If he were a nice, stand up kind of guy- he'd jump at the chance to repay Art for all that Art has done for him. Being a nice person should not be a chore if it is genuine. Does he ever wonder where he'd be without C2C?

I've been listening to Art's old Ghost to Ghost shows and he really does draw you in and set just the right mood to make you want to take a ride. Art is at ease with the callers and it's clear that he's enjoying the show as much as his audience does. I then gave Dave a listen and I had to shut him off after a scant 5 mins. Dave sounds forced- his odd gushing comments and laughs don't ring true. The interviews are all predictable- Dave is disengaged and boring and it's up to the guest to carry the show. Some really try but it's an uphill battle and few are able to override the suck.  :(

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 28, 2015, 02:47:51 PM
I love getting a real home boy NYC cabbie. Those boys can shoot the bull!
I've had some interesting conversations with cabbies. Most all have interesting stories or interesting theories, and more than often both. Somehow I'll bet Norry is one of those people who refuses to talk to the cabbie and tries to be aloof. Or tries to impress them that he is some kind of Hollywood star.
-GNS

Quote from: albrecht on May 28, 2015, 08:01:58 PM
I've had some interesting conversations with cabbies. Most all have interesting stories or interesting theories, and more than often both. Somehow I'll bet Norry is one of those people who refuses to talk to the cabbie and tries to be aloof. Or tries to impress them that he is some kind of Hollywood star.
-GNS

Puhlease!  George takes limos.