• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

er92

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mquztJnJP3w

This video is 33 minutes long but worth a quick skip through, the noron is so full of himself and phony. Go to the 4 minute mark and apparently all he does in his spare time is work on his show. What a load of shit now I've seen pictures of the jorch before but he looks so greasy in this video. Seriously though that Tommy guy just sits next to him like a bodyguard while this obnoxious loudmouth interviews him. Face it georgie porgie is a superior host in the fact he connects with his idiotic listener base. jorch is close to being mildly comedic if it weren't for the fact of him polluting the airways.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: er92 on May 28, 2015, 12:28:07 AM

This video is 33 minutes long but worth a quick skip through, the noron is so full of himself and phony. Go to the 4 minute mark and apparently all he does in his spare time is work on his show. What a load of shit now I've seen pictures of the jorch before but he looks so greasy in this video. Seriously though that Tommy guy just sits next to him like a bodyguard while this obnoxious loudmouth interviews him. Face it georgie porgie is a superior host in the fact he connects with his idiotic listener base. jorch is close to being mildly comedic if it weren't for the fact of him polluting the airways.

No thanks. That vid should be banned from this thread, and others not pertaining to the guy.

er92

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 28, 2015, 12:30:00 AM

No thanks.

Can't say I blame you.

The guy interviewing him claims to be a member of this website.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: er92 on May 28, 2015, 12:30:51 AM
Can't say I blame you.

The guy interviewing him claims to be a member of this website.

He has his own thread, and such crap needs to stay there.

Oh wow that's the first I've heard of this.

J/k there's a whole thread for that video.  Welcome and post often.

This video is 33 minutes long but worth a quick skip through, the noron is so full of himself and phony.

... that Tommy guy just sits next to him like a bodyguard while this obnoxious loudmouth interviews him...

Where did you find this gem?

er92

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 28, 2015, 12:39:58 AM
Where did you find this gem?

Googling up snoory and the link took me to youtube.

Paradox

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 28, 2015, 12:30:00 AM

No thanks. That vid should be banned from this thread, and others not pertaining to the guy.
Surely a link either to the youtube vid or the thread would have sufficed.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: er92 on May 28, 2015, 12:40:43 AM
Googling up snoory and the link took me to youtube.

Googling Snoory sounds dirty, but takes you to a link here on BellGab on top. Are you not the person who had a cousin go on a date with the mustachioed moron?!?

er92

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 28, 2015, 12:37:12 AM
Oh wow that's the first I've heard of this.

J/k there's a whole thread for that video.  Welcome and post often.

Sorry I feel stupider than jorch right now, where is this thread?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: er92 on May 28, 2015, 12:45:32 AM
Sorry I feel stupider than jorch right now, where is this thread?

In the general discussion.

coaster

Falkie's next girlfriend just called into the show. she died seven times.

Box Fan Video. Is that a George Senda official creation?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paradox on May 28, 2015, 12:43:43 AM
Surely a link either to the youtube vid or the thread would have sufficed.

I was trying to help the person by steering them away from there to something more awesome like the Art Bell thread.

Paradox

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 28, 2015, 12:50:04 AM

I was trying to help the person by steering them away from there to something more awesome like the Art Bell thread.
Give the people what they ask for?  Within reason?  Hopefully the correct choice will be made and we will see 'em on the Art Bell threads.

Paradox

Quote from: er92 on May 28, 2015, 12:55:37 AM
Oh please, don't thank me yet.  I am ashamed to have done that.

Tonight on Coast to Coast AM: a taxi driver explains Chemtrails.

Paradox

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 28, 2015, 12:50:04 AM

lol  I think I quoted the wrong post. I meant the person posting a link to the video or thread as opposed to posting that youtube vid window here.  Mea culpa and many apologies.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 28, 2015, 01:06:04 AM
Tonight on Coast to Coast AM: a taxi driver explains Chemtrails.

While plugging Alex Jones every five seconds, and I was beginning to thank that was the only reason he was on the air.

Noory wants to make beautiful music together with his guest.  Now guest is swooning over Noory's singing voice. Ack, get a room.

Edit:  Now guest is talking about being "naked in a vertical position" and soaked in oil and honey. :o

coaster

This guest has his lips firmly planted on Noory's ass.

WOTR

Quote from: Paradox on May 28, 2015, 01:04:53 AM
As well you should be.  Art comes here and specifically asks us to be nice to new posters and not scare them off.  And you direct one to that thread?

Reported.

Paradox

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 28, 2015, 01:14:43 AM
Noory wants to make beautiful music together with his guest.  Now guest is swooning over Noory's singing voice. Ack, get a room.
I only listened long enough to suspect that the guest is tanked up on Thorazine.  So glad I turned on an ancient podcast I have heard a million times already.

Paradox

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 28, 2015, 01:14:43 AM
Edit:  Now guest is talking about being "naked in a vertical position" and soaked in oil and honey. :o
WTF!!

Paradox

Quote from: wotr1 on May 28, 2015, 01:16:58 AM
As well you should be.  Art comes here and specifically asks us to be nice to new posters and not scare them off.  And you direct one to that thread?

Reported.
Well he broached the subject and made the request.  I was only trying to be polite and accommodate his request.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paradox on May 28, 2015, 01:04:53 AM

Go to the closet, and beg for forgiveness.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: wotr1 on May 28, 2015, 01:16:58 AM

Reported.

I was only trying to help the person while directing them away from that thread as well as the politics one, and no throats were slit in the process.