• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on May 25, 2015, 07:02:58 PM
Have a wild holiday weekend?  Need to wind down with some sweet radio, ya know something you can kind of escape into?  Well you got it tonite.  A sure-to-be cant-miss Noory classic, with these compelling and mysterious topics! ... Alternative Health & Inside Hollywood.

Noory's monthly alternative health infomercial tonite - YUCK... :o

Dateline

Quote from: Morgus on May 25, 2015, 07:10:29 PM
Noory's monthly alternative health infomercial tonite - YUCK... :o
It's like taking Nyquil when you are sick.  YUCK!

Dateline

Have a wild holiday weekend?  Need to wind down with some sweet radio, ya know something you can kind of escape into?  Well you got it tonite.  A sure-to-be cant-miss Noory classic, with these compelling and mysterious topics! ... Alternative Health & Inside Hollywood.

I may have to do Television and watch the History channel tonight or Netflix.

At least maybe I'll tune in to hear what George thinks about the floods in Texas, or perhaps his editorial on the California drought.  George makes news worth listening to  8).

zeebo

Quote from: Dateline on May 25, 2015, 07:17:32 PM

Yep guess I'll start workin' on the next season of Xena.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 25, 2015, 07:58:44 PM
At least maybe I'll tune in to hear what George thinks about the floods in Texas, or perhaps his editorial on the California drought.  George makes news worth listening to  8).
Man, imagine being the poor slob who gets rubbed out in some tragedy and then George reports your extinction on the air. Talk about adding insult to injury.

Zack

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 23, 2015, 02:33:00 AM
Tomorrow is more 9/11 bs, and Iraq cover ups. So the lunatics are are just getting fired up in time to remember the men and women we lost fighting here and overseas no matter if you agree with what got them there... and then Monday ON Memorial Day we get alternative health and Hollywood insiders, and it is all pretty damn sad from a guy who was in the Navy.

That flat-earth show the other day was especially bad, it might be a reflection of your typical coast listeners these days Art can't return soon enough. 9/11 truther, flat-earth theory and vitamin supplements.  That seems to sum up C2C now, sad.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on May 25, 2015, 07:17:32 PM
It makes me wish I'd DVR'd tonight's MeTV's "Saved by the Bell" Summer Fest.

Zack

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2015, 03:18:46 AM
Thanks for mentioning that they are on BBC America.  I'll have to check it out.  I have a feeling I would enjoy TNG more now than I did during the original run.

I'd also like to check the Scott Bakula show as I didn't see that series when it was originally broadcast.  I didn't see any of Voyager either.   I think I'll stay away from DS9.

I miss Nimoy too.  My wife likes watching home remodeling shows and Shat seems to pop up on those rather frequently.  The man must have an incredible metabolism.

I remember the original series from years ago and the beginning of TNG with the Q which I have watched some episodes again lately on BBC America.  I'm not sure if they're airing all the episodes though.  Never watched DS9 and can't stand the ferengi either.  I noticed it's on Netflix and might watch it one day. I read about a new series (or maybe its a movie) called renegades, from what I saw it doesn't look very good. 

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 25, 2015, 08:13:51 PM
Man, imagine being the poor slob who gets rubbed out in some tragedy and then George reports your extinction on the air. Talk about adding insult to injury.
That would be just tremendous.  You get taken out and get to give Jorch a thrill up his leg.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 25, 2015, 08:56:03 PM
That would be just tremendous.  You get taken out and get to give Jorch a thrill up his leg.

At this point the show is not even fun to laugh at anymore.

No Name Storm

Quote from: Morgus on May 25, 2015, 01:00:03 AM
Major Ed Dames is the scheduled c2cam guest for this coming Thursday...

Whoa....No Linda this Thursday? Don't feel sorry for me, but I really look forward to LMH Thursdays. Anyone know why? Has she been fired? Has George officially given up on her?

ItsOver

Quote from: HorrorReporter on May 25, 2015, 08:57:55 PM
At this point the show is not even fun to laugh at anymore.
It's either a complete bore or a creepfest.  I can't even stand to listen when LMH is on, with Jorch playing his collection of creeper bumpers.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Zack on May 25, 2015, 08:50:10 PM
I remember the original series from years ago and the beginning of TNG with the Q which I have watched some episodes again lately on BBC America.  I'm not sure if they're airing all the episodes though.  Never watched DS9 and can't stand the ferengi either.  I noticed it's on Netflix and might watch it one day. I read about a new series (or maybe its a movie) called renegades, from what I saw it doesn't look very good.

I have yet to see Renegades, but it has Walter Koenig in it as Checov as an admiral, and Adrienne Wilkinson of Xena fame as the captain. I believe most of the funds were raised via Kickstarter for the show. Enterprise didn't get much of a chance even though Scott "Count" Bakula was pretty good. I'm a big fan of Quantum Leap too.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 25, 2015, 07:58:44 PM
I'm sure he will gleefully tell the tales and "how awful it is, can you imagne drowning" of the children and families that have perished in the flood and also ponder "what it must be like to have a family member missing and unaccounted for." He likes morbid topics and tales of death, particularly of children.

Then is he and then "intention lady" going to claim that their "intention experiments" to get California water accidentally gave us the floods and storms? Both areas were Spanish colonies and maybe the "intention" got mixed-up ("it is not a perfect science, George") the Ascended Masters to send the water here instead of California. I will have to access the Akashkic Record to find the answer after I snort some more toomeric.
-GNS

albrecht

Quote from: No Name Storm on May 25, 2015, 09:06:48 PM
Whoa....No Linda this Thursday? Don't feel sorry for me, but I really look forward to LMH Thursdays. Anyone know why? Has she been fired? Has George officially given up on her?
Maybe it is preemptive strike and Norry and the paralegals at iHate Media, Inc are afraid guests are going to bail and go to MITD in a few months?
-GNS

ItsOver

With Art on the horizon, it's nice to think Linda told Dave to take a flying leap.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: ItsOver on May 25, 2015, 09:26:11 PM
With Art on the horizon, it's nice to think Linda told Dave to take a flying leap.

she got sick of the guy always hitting on her.

Dateline

You could hear that he was out in the woods this month without LMH.  He played romantic bumpers for Sassysquath last week. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on May 25, 2015, 09:34:05 PM
You could hear that he was out in the woods this month without LMH.  He played romantic bumpers for Sassysquath last week.
Looks like Jorch is going to have "to settle."

ItsOver

Could it be a "coincidence" this Sasquatch is SO happy and SO close to Jorch...hmmm.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: ItsOver on May 25, 2015, 09:54:43 PM
Could it be a "coincidence" this Sasquatch is SO happy and SO close to Jorch...hmmm.

His birthday is on June 4th which isn't too far off either. If only people could buy him some talent as a gift for the guy, but instead he will have to deal with another pack of socks and a bottle of turmeric from his boy toy Tommy.

Izintit?

I hope everybody had a great Memorial Day weekend! I won`t be listening tonight either. It would be too much of a downer after Knapp`s show last night. GNS

When she was on last month, George announced she would miss her appearance in May.  She's on assignment or something.

Quote from: Izintit? on May 25, 2015, 10:03:14 PM
I hope everybody had a great Memorial Day weekend! I won`t be listening tonight either. It would be too much of a downer after Knapp`s show last night. GNS

Very true, there's nothing like listening to C2C the day after a G.K. show to realize how far this show has fallen since the Art days. :-\

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on May 25, 2015, 08:36:54 PM
It makes me wish I'd DVR'd tonight's MeTV's "Saved by the Bell" Summer Fest.

Especially since you know with that title, it's just gotta include "Saved by the Bell: Hawaiian Style".

zeebo

Quote from: Zack on May 25, 2015, 08:35:39 PM
...flat-earth theory and vitamin supplements.  That seems to sum up C2C now, sad.

Thing is, if you take just the right "supplements", the flat-earth theory makes more sense. 

Gassy Man

George on about dead people.  I know it's Memorial Day, but he's having too good a time with it.

Rico999

She's a featured speaker/panelist at the "Contact in the Desert" symposium at Joshua Tree this weekend.  She has a full schedule at the event, so she's missing this month's presentation.