• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: zeebo on April 17, 2015, 11:26:13 PM
I think the most dog-eared cue card must be "Will we ever get all the answers?".  I mean, what a pointless question.  How can anyone ever know that without actually knowing the answers?  The dude's concept of the cosmos is limited to those little glow-in-the-dark stars you stick on your ceiling.

If only Einstein had had a computer, we'd have had those answers long ago.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 17, 2015, 11:54:36 PM
If only Einstein had had a computer, we'd have had those answers long ago.

Or at least the firepower of a smartphone.

I have a hard time believing Jorch read The Tibetan Book of The Dead.  My guess is he tried to make it through the 1st page but then gave up.   

MTB

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 18, 2015, 12:15:39 AM
I have a hard time believing Jorch read The Tibetan Book of The Dead.  My guess is he tried to make it through the 1st page but then gave up.

More likely he read a Steve Ditko era Dr. Strange comic that mentioned the Tibetan Book of the Dead.

George certainly seems to display early symptoms of dementia.  He's constantly mixing metaphors.

Morgus

Noory probably read a comic book version?  8)

Quote from: MTB on April 18, 2015, 12:32:01 AM
More likely he read a Steve Ditko era Dr. Strange comic that mentioned the Tibetan Book of the Dead.

I believe The Beatles song, Tomorrow Never Knows was based on The Tibetan Book Of The Dead.  Maybe Jorch really took the lyrics to heart.  "Turn off your mind. Relax and Float Downstream..."

Alienigma

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 15, 2015, 02:58:13 AM
So this guests writes children's books about paranormal topics.  Right at George's level.  For me, it was painful.

You don't know how right you are. From the Apr. 14th show:

"Have you found that kids like to be scared?"

"Why don't you take them to an exorcism...ha ha ha ha...then they'll REALLY get scared!"

What a sick, sick man.

And he sucks.

UFQuack

He did read the Book of the Dead...

...the Book of the Dead Air

aka. The Nighthawk Radio Training Manual

Alienigma

He gave up on it when he realized it wasn't written in sand script.

136 or 142

The Higgs-Boson particle was first theorized by Peter Higgs and others at least 50 years ago.  The writers of Ant Man likely just copied from that.

Juan Cena

Quote from: MTB on April 18, 2015, 12:32:01 AM

Dave probably couldn't get past the first page of one of those, either.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dateline on April 17, 2015, 11:28:38 PM
Those que cards are twelve years old. .

They're probably older than that. I think Dave wrote them when he was twelve.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Juan Cena on April 18, 2015, 03:28:11 AM
Dave probably couldn't get past the first page of one of those, either.

Dave couldn't even get past the first page of a Dr. Seuss book.

wr250

Quote from: Morgus on April 18, 2015, 12:56:01 AM
Noory probably read a comic book version?  8)

no i think it was "the book of the dead children and mean babies"

albrecht

Is it just me or does anyone else have a public safety concern about truck drivers? Granted statistically they are better drivers and have more training than other drivers out there but the sheer number of truck drivers who see aliens, angels, Russian troop movements, ghosts, government transport of guillotines to the FEMA camps, werewolves/bigfeet, etc has gotten me a little concerned. Also since many of them when they call in, as a part of the story, mention "talking to the bartender" etc. Don't get me wrong I enjoy their stories and accents but do we really want guys driving around in those huge dual-tractortrailers at high-speed when an angel or demon might suddenly appear in their cab or some bigfeet might step out in front of their rig?
-GNS

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on April 18, 2015, 09:58:09 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else have a public safety concern about truck drivers? Granted statistically they are better drivers and have more training than other drivers out there but the sheer number of truck drivers who see aliens, angels, Russian troop movements, ghosts, government transport of guillotines to the FEMA camps, werewolves/bigfeet, etc has gotten me a little concerned. Also since many of them when they call in, as a part of the story, mention "talking to the bartender" etc. Don't get me wrong I enjoy their stories and accents but do we really want guys driving around in those huge dual-tractortrailers at high-speed when an angel or demon might suddenly appear in their cab or some bigfeet might step out in front of their rig?
-GNS

I believe truck driver is either the most common profession or, at least, easily within the top five.  So, there are likely several million truck drivers in the United States.  The number of them who call into Noory is tiny.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 136 or 142 on April 18, 2015, 11:19:38 AM
I believe truck driver is either the most common profession or, at least, easily within the top five.  So, there are likely several million truck drivers in the United States.  The number of them who call into Noory is tiny.

At this point I just think it is Annie, Bill, and Falkie the keeps the USS Sucktanic afloat. Truckers quit after Noorie made them fall asleep which isn't good behind the wheel.

I've got a lot of respect for truck drivers, imagine having to deal with all the distracted and incompetent drivers out there all day every day, being away from your family for weeks at a time, having to shower, eat, and use restrooms on the road all the time, having to lug around a huge vehicle with gigantic blind spots in rush hour traffic, etc.  I'm not insinuating you were maligning them, but if they do tell bogus stories on occasion I'd attribute it to sleep deprivation, stress or something.  Lack of sleep can really mess with your head.  Technically they are required to rest certain hours each day, but I've heard many get around that rule so they can deliver their cargo more promptly.

Izintit?

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 18, 2015, 04:27:54 AM
Dave couldn't even get past the first page of a Dr. Seuss book.
At the dock we see boats, and busses, and trucks.  George Noory sucks sucks  SUCKS!                                                                                                                       

zeebo

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 18, 2015, 11:44:15 AM
At this point I just think it is Annie, Bill, and Falkie the keeps the USS Sucktanic afloat. ....

In case anyone missed it Bill called in last nite to confirm he's still an amateur athiest astronomer.  Also he let us know he's only interested in the paranormal as it can be defined by science, which apparently to him involves some kind of Venn diagram.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: zeebo on April 18, 2015, 01:38:02 PM
In case anyone missed it Bill called in last nite to confirm he's still an amateur athiest astronomer.  Also he let us know he's only interested in the paranormal as it can be defined by science, which apparently to him involves some kind of Venn diagram.

I'm excited to see what talkers puts the weekly listeners for this month at. It shouldn't be long before Dave is in Dennis Miller territory... and that is bad with all the affiliates Art gave him to start off his run. If they don't fire him then he cleary has nude pics of the top guys.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 18, 2015, 02:11:13 PM
I'm excited to see what talkers puts the weekly listeners for this month at. It shouldn't be long before Dave is in Dennis Miller territory... and that is bad with all the affiliates Art gave him to start off his run. If they don't fire him then he cleary has nude pics of the top guys.

George may not know how to do his job, but he certainly knows how to keep it.

Who's the African-American gentleman that seems to always get in on open lines?  As far as repeat callers go, he is better to listen to than AAA.  AAA must really butter up the call screener to get on every night, he's yet another symptom of the decline of C2C.

Quote from: zeebo on April 18, 2015, 01:38:02 PM

Yeah, with three inch long circles, from the guy who knows science. 

Seriously, this guy's science isn't science.  It's a mask for the spiritual beliefs he claims not to have.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 18, 2015, 02:16:47 PM
Who's the African-American gentleman that seems to always get in on open lines?  As far as repeat callers go, he is better to listen to than AAA.  AAA must really butter up the call screener to get on every night, he's yet another symptom of the decline of C2C.

Cornelius, or Corny as Dave likes to call him.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 18, 2015, 02:22:10 PM
Cornelius, or Corny as Dave likes to call him.

Cornelius sounds pretty intelligent, but he must have a sad life.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 18, 2015, 02:28:27 PM
Cornelius sounds pretty intelligent, but he must have a sad life.

He sounds like a cool guy, and I bet he could share some great stories... but Dave treats him like shit by calling him Corny all the time. I have heard Dave hold back a chuckle on a few occasions while doing it too. It is embarrassing.