• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

AvDaBr

Black eyed children, brought to you by the black eye of talk.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 30, 2015, 10:47:02 PM
Instead of bringing the funk like Parliament Funkadelic Dave brings the suck... and there is a whole lot of it going down.

dr badstache d'voidoffunk

Bleefy

Wow. Mushmouth sounded absolutely fucking gleeful when talking about the Missouri auditor's suicide.

NoMoreNoory

Sounded like Joorch choked on a crumb of his turkey sammidge halfway through attempting to say 'Here's what's.....happaneen'

zeebo

Typical Breggin blaming anti-depressants for every tragedy.

Bleefy

Quote from: zeebo on March 30, 2015, 11:12:12 PM
Typical Breggin blaming anti-depressants for every tragedy.

I loved how he started off saying that people suffering from depression shouldn't be stigmatized, but spent like ten minutes trashing the medically-approved treatment for depression. Nice.

NoMoreNoory

Jesus. Noory reports the death of Lt Col Robert Hite, who was one of the "Doolittle Tokyo Raiders". Or, translated into the Nooronese, the "Dood Little Kokio Raiders". Just like that. No correction. He just carries straight on like a drunk driver slamming into parked cars along the street, convinced that if he just keeps going, no-one will notice.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Bleefy on March 30, 2015, 11:08:30 PM
Wow. Mushmouth sounded absolutely fucking gleeful when talking about the Missouri auditor's suicide.

Rachael Maddow covered the story tonight. Suggestions are he was upset about the Missouri GOP's failure to properly handle allegations that a party official had been spreading rumors that a gubernatorial candidate was secretly Jewish.

The gubernatorial candidate had also killed himself reportedly because he became so distraught over the rumor.

zeebo

Sounded tonite like poor George tried to duplicate Knapp's great intros (e.g. "Turn your lights down, pour a cup of joe, slip into your jammeies, etc.) .... but instead it came out awkward and curt, something like "Turn off your lights!  You'll need to!"  wtf??

Juan Cena

Quote from: Bleefy on March 30, 2015, 11:14:43 PM
I loved how he started off saying that people suffering from depression shouldn't be stigmatized, but spent like ten minutes trashing the medically-approved treatment for depression. Nice.

Followed by Catherine Austin-Fitz, the kind of economical gloom and doom that I usually turn off because it makes me depressed listening to it.

zeebo

Quote from: Juan Cena on March 30, 2015, 11:29:20 PM
Followed by Catherine Austin-Fitz, the kind of economical gloom and doom that I usually turn off because it makes me depressed listening to it.

It's all the more disturbing since she likes to giggle while telling us all we're doomed.

AvDaBr

I find having the radio playing Coast To Coast AM on the front porch tends to keep the black eyed kiddos away.

Bleefy

Quote from: zeebo on March 30, 2015, 11:26:30 PM
Sounded tonite like poor George tried to duplicate Knapp's great intros (e.g. "Turn your lights down, pour a cup of joe, slip into your jammeies, etc.) .... but instead it came out awkward and curt, something like "Turn off your lights!  You'll need to!"  wtf??

"Iwt'll beeee onna DOSE NIGHTS!"

It's always one of those nights, George, where at around three a.m., I'm listening to you and reflecting on the life decisions that have brought me to this terrible point.

Bleefy

Where the fuck does he find this shitty music? Spotisuck?

UFQuack

So Jorch wants to talk about black eyed children...

(they really need a better name for the phenomenon)

Bleefy

I don't want to think about Tommy and the words "full-body", "flushing", and "detox" being anywhere near each other.

Quote from: UFQuack on March 30, 2015, 11:37:09 PM

Great, now George will be coming back here all night.

Immy

I noticed that as well. Knapp also threw another jab at Jorch by saying the bumper music artists should be IDed out of respect for their use on C2C, something the village idiot never does, apart from the submerging stuff.

Yeah, Tommy doing a cleanse creates a revolting mental image. Notice he redid the "Let's do it together, family" part too? Moron.

qaddisin

Quote from: UFQuack on March 30, 2015, 11:37:09 PM

(they really need a better name for the phenomenon)

That certainly looks like a mean baby!

Nick el Ass

Everyone should turn their lights off, and the radio.

Juan Cena

Quote from: qaddisin on March 31, 2015, 12:01:35 AM
That certainly looks like a mean baby!

You should have seen the fallen angel it beat up and threw in a portal.

Quote from: Morgus on March 28, 2015, 11:54:27 PM
Yes I remember that as well.
Noory early on said he would get it back to 5 hours, but never did after 12 years now...
Of course, in reality Noory's shows are probably barely 2 hours of real content now after you subtract all the breaks and commercials, and wasted time of his asking the same questions over and over.

I bet Art Bell's new 4 hour shows with minimal breaks will actually have more minutes total content then a 5 hour c2cam show with commercials and breaks would have.
A year or so ago a caller mentioned that during open lines. Noory said something like, 5 HOURS!?! that is a really long time

UFQuack

Seriously, how hard could it be to call them "dark eyed children"?

Juan Cena

Quote from: Immy on March 31, 2015, 12:01:00 AM
I noticed that as well. Knapp also threw another jab at Jorch by saying the bumper music artists should be IDed out of respect for their use on C2C, something the village idiot never does, apart from the submerging stuff.

Yeah, Tommy doing a cleanse creates a revolting mental image. Notice he redid the "Let's do it together, family" part too? Moron.

It could be worse. Imagine Tommee on a Squatty Potty.

Scully

Quote from: Juan Cena on March 30, 2015, 11:29:20 PM

Quote from: zeebo on March 30, 2015, 11:31:27 PM
It's all the more disturbing since she likes to giggle while telling us all we're doomed.

That disgusting excuse for a financial analyst is one of the star samples of Jorch's parade of favorite soothsayers. Makes me cross-eyed mad every time he presents her as someone who knows her head from her tail.  >:(

UFQuack

In the second half there's a guest who makes drawings of fit (and somehow feminine) men who are somehow like Jesuses in tights from outer space...

Immy

One thing I've noticed is Jorch is constantly hawking the "simplicity" of becoming a Coast Insider. Only someone as dimwitted as him would need firm convincing of the ease of joining, when most people would approach any premium membership decision from the standpoint of value, of which the Insider clearly has none. So the sales pitch then becomes obvious - focus on the technologically inept and less on content.