• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

136 or 142

GN:  Discussing Bitcoin asks guest "Did someone invent Bitcoin, or was it just out there in cyberspace?"

I'd also like to know the answer to this question as I've been wondering it myself.

Morgus

Quote from: bateman on March 27, 2015, 03:06:04 PM
Well they redesigned the website again, and it looks like complete crap, expect for the fact that Jorch's photoshopped mug is no longer on the front page.
noory's fake mug still shows up at the top left of the c2cam webpage for me right now still.

bateman

Quote from: Morgus on March 27, 2015, 03:31:18 PM
noory's fake mug still shows up at the top left of the c2cam webpage for me right now still.

I'll take a look on another monitor, it almost looks like some weird mobile layout for me.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on March 27, 2015, 03:16:07 PM
GN:  Discussing Bitcoin asks guest "Did someone invent Bitcoin, or was it just out there in cyberspace?"

I'd also like to know the answer to this question as I've been wondering it myself.

Maybe the CIA did it. Or bigfoot. You never know.

PChirp

Quote from: bateman on March 27, 2015, 03:06:04 PM
Well they redesigned the website again, and it looks like complete crap, expect for the fact that Jorch's photoshopped mug is no longer on the front page.

Looks as if all they did is enlarge the fonts for the visually impaired or something.  The logo still sucks with it still reading "Coast to AM Coast" and the smarmy mug of Gnorry remains. 

Quote from: michio on March 27, 2015, 05:17:30 AM
I'm been mulling over this one since I heard it on the 3-24-2015 show. I finally got around to procuring the butchery into a MP3 file. I log in this morning and see your message.  Yeah, it's coincidence.  8)

The audio is taken from the end of hour two (two to three minutes to break), shortly before Cohen bids his adieu to the sNooron.

Great minds and all that

Why on earth do I still listen to this show?

ADG12311990

Quote from: Morgus on March 27, 2015, 03:31:18 PM

Does DNorrie really have only ONE publicity photo?

bateman

Here he is with some more nice young ladies he probably found on backpage.com

WOTR

Quote from: smithy on March 27, 2015, 04:33:45 AM
I cracked up when you mentioned that stage set. I noticed Dave's resemblance to Jethro Bodine (Beverly Hillbillies) sitting at a cheesy little desk with the rest of his class (grade schoolers and he's how old now?) Most people would be  embarrassed if they had any brains to realize how cheap that cardboard stage set looks. Did Dave have a stroke? What's his IQ?
I had not ever connected him and Jethro.  Suddenly, it all makes sense.  Dave moved to LA just so he could play a part.

Morgus

Quote from: bateman on March 27, 2015, 03:35:45 PM
I'll take a look on another monitor, it almost looks like some weird mobile layout for me.
Yeah the mobile version of the c2cam website indeed has no Noory face on it, only the full desktop version of the website does.
I compared the mobile version on my Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone vs my desktop PC using Firefox browser and confirmed.

Morgus

Quote from: wotr1 on March 27, 2015, 05:02:41 PM
I had not ever connected him and Jethro.  Suddenly, it all makes sense.  Dave moved to LA just so he could play a part.
Somebody should come up with lyrics for the "Ballad of Noory" based on "Beverly Hillbillies, Ballad of Jed Clampett" theme song...

Also lyrics for the song of "El Norro" based on the old "Zorro" TV show theme song, since Noory often has told of his dressing up as Zorro when he was a kid.  :D

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: bateman on March 27, 2015, 04:16:31 PM
Oh here's a good one he could use.

George has flat, dead eyes .... mark of a psycho ?

Izintit?

albrecht

Quote from: Izintit? on March 27, 2015, 07:02:30 PM
...a doll`s eyes.
Maybe Norry is really "Robert" and Joshua P (don't forget the period) Warren is really the puppet-master behind this suckage called C2C? I've talked to Titor and he has informed me that in the future Dexter Monettery Sucks.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/meet-dexter-monterrey
-GNS

WOTR

Quote from: bateman on March 27, 2015, 04:16:31 PM
Oh here's a good one he could use.

I have never seen him look more like the lead character from "a weekend at Bernie's."

Nick el Ass

Quote from: wotr1 on March 27, 2015, 09:07:19 PM
I have never seen him look more like the lead character from "a weekend at Bernie's."

His eyes look a little bloodshot, and glassy in this pic. Get some rest Dave after all it is the weekend... and time for some better hosts to take over the show. I might actually tune in to hear Hoagy talk about the use of nukes on Mars which is way more important than what the rovers are doing, or as David Bowie once asked.

http://youtu.be/v--IqqusnNQ

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: Morgus on March 27, 2015, 05:56:55 PM
Somebody should come up with lyrics for the "Ballad of Noory" based on "Beverly Hillbillies, Ballad of Jed Clampett" theme song...

"The Ballad of Jorch Noory"

Come and listen to my story 'bout a dork named Jorch,
He and his man Tommy were just hangin' out on the porch
Tommy said to Jorch "Man, I really need some food!"
Then his portal tooted loudly and Jorch called him rude!

So it's off to Seven'leven to get them pizza rolls
And the turkey sammitches to clog up their pieholes
Then along the way Jorch stumbles in the street,
and Tommy says "no more gin, Jorch- you tripped on your back feet!"

On the way back home, Tommy starts to sweat
Jorch pats his back and says "well man, that's whatcha get-
Yew are sposed'ta put the toomeric on everything you eat!"
And Tommy beat him to death with a bottle of Dynovite.  The end.

On another note, Hoagie is back tonight!   He's on with Casey Syrett, and there are no coinshidences...

Nuclear war on Mars, really Hoagie?  Was it a 19.5 megaton turd that shot from Uranus?

cweb

Anyone else notice how the "new" logo doesn't have Noory's name in it?

On the website, his name is placed in using text. Which is... easily editable.

Wonder what that means. Probably that I've had a bit too much of the dubious?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: cweb on March 27, 2015, 11:03:45 PM
Anyone else notice how the "new" logo doesn't have Noory's name in it?

On the website, his name is placed in using text. Which is... easily editable.

Wonder what that means. Probably that I've had a bit too much of the dubious?

They misspelled Dave too.

Hoagland: "I used to be somebody!" "Let me finish. I used to be a Cronkite's advisor." "You aren't impressed by any of that?"

What a old jerk.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on March 27, 2015, 11:28:11 PM
Hoagland: "I used to be somebody!" "Let me finish. I used to be a Cronkite's advisor." "You aren't impressed by any of that?"

What a old jerk.

Dave has created a monster, and we are chatting away in the Syrett thread. Two dicks are going head to head live on C2C AM.

nextgen.fm

ItS hard to know the most recent pic of totino

Quote from: nextgen.fm on March 27, 2015, 11:44:47 PM
Damn he looks like Such a player

Well he is.  He plays with himself every time LMH is on.

wr250

and how long did klaatu ramble on for ? something about hoagie being right about the data ....

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 27, 2015, 02:37:20 PM
Why do we not hear about crop circles in the Southern Hemisphere?

Why do we not hear about crop circles in places closer to the equator that grow food all year around?

Answer:  because like much of the paranormal, crop circles are bullshit

Well, I would not automatically dismiss them. Several years ago one appeared in a farmer's field in Fairfield,Ca. some 35 miles from here. Kathy & I drove up to the spot and saw it before the farmer, tired of the reporters and crowds used his tractor to destroy it. It had been visible for some days and it's design was quite intricate. Made all the newsstations too.