Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

pate

Math is Linda's strong suit!

Let's not talk about iGnooron's disciplines word

umbeleaf-fapable!

=Schlyder=

I like when LMH is on the show, as I know I don't have to listen to George very much.
GN is not very technical, or knowledgeable enough in any topic,  to be able to ask intelligent questions of 99% of the guests.
That is why he keeps his yap shut most of the time when LMH is on.
I envision him sitting in a chair spinning around and drooling most of the time. LOL

=Schlyder=

LOL
George asking about crop circles.... there hasn't been any lately.    No shit Sherlock. Crops don't grow in the winter.
Then he says " what about winter wheat?"    LOL 

George was just asking why it's been a slow year for crop formations, Linda had to explain that it's been winter and "you can't have formations without the crops".

You can't make this stuff up.

Oh, he asked that exact question last month too, must be a leftover cue card from last summer.

"Those of you in the greater area, please come and check us out."  What area are you talking about, George?  You moron.

George will be at the Survival of Humanity conference this weekend.  Given that he is a guest, do we really want humanity to survive?

Your week is over George go home.

Don't let the studio door hit your ass on the way out.

pate

Quote from: Schlyder7 on March 27, 2015, 02:53:32 AM
LOL
George asking about crop circles.... there hasn't been any lately.    No shit Sherlock. Crops don't grow in the winter.

Do you recall this one:

http://techcrunch.com/2014/01/05/nvidia-crop-circle/

And Dave's short-lived interview with LMH?

pate

And doan't get me wrong....

I thought to myslelf, or myself...

Whichever;  damn kids...

I first came to Coast during the transition period and was thinking that I remembered George being less, ah, awful back in the day.  But then I recently listened to a show from back in the day and realized that no, he was always terrible.  It's obviously gotten worse but he sucked to start with.

My favorite Snoory moment from a few nights ago:
[Cuts off caller]
"Newly doted"
"Newly noted"

I don't think he ever managed to say "Duly noted" around his stroke-victim slur.

smithy

Quote from: wotr1 on March 27, 2015, 01:52:24 AMIn the next breath he will tell you about his "big Giam TV show."  His crappy internet show with a cardboard desk and budget of $15 is promoted as TV 

I cracked up when you mentioned that stage set. I noticed Dave's resemblance to Jethro Bodine (Beverly Hillbillies) sitting at a cheesy little desk with the rest of his class (grade schoolers and he's how old now?) Most people would be  embarrassed if they had any brains to realize how cheap that cardboard stage set looks. Did Dave have a stroke? What's his IQ?

michio

Quote from: carpoolgänger on March 27, 2015, 03:51:33 AM
I first came to Coast during the transition period and was thinking that I remembered George being less, ah, awful back in the day.  But then I recently listened to a show from back in the day and realized that no, he was always terrible.  It's obviously gotten worse but he sucked to start with.

My favorite Snoory moment from a few nights ago:
[Cuts off caller]
"Newly doted"
"Newly noted"

I don't think he ever managed to say "Duly noted" around his stroke-victim slur.

I'm been mulling over this one since I heard it on the 3-24-2015 show. I finally got around to procuring the butchery into a MP3 file. I log in this morning and see your message.  Yeah, it's coincidence.  8)

The audio is taken from the end of hour two (two to three minutes to break), shortly before Cohen bids his adieu to the sNooron.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Schlyder7 on March 27, 2015, 02:53:32 AM
LOL

Omg, Dave is a dumbass.

ACE of CLUBS

"Caller, can you turn your radio up please"

Quote from: Northern Nights on March 27, 2015, 02:56:45 AM
George was just asking why it's been a slow year for crop formations, Linda had to explain that it's been winter and "you can't have formations without the crops".

You can't make this stuff up.

Oh, he asked that exact question last month too, must be a leftover cue card from last summer.

You have to admit the 'what about winter wheat' recovery was pretty good.  It showed on the feet thinking by George and the knowledge that there are different kinds of wheat.  Either that, or he had the winter wheat follow-up all planned out to try to make it look like his question from last month was valid.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 27, 2015, 11:43:37 AM
... Either that, or he had the winter wheat follow-up all planned out to try to make it look like his question from last month was valid.

Y'know, the more I think about that, the more I think it is what happened.  I imagine it went something like this, with similar results.

Seinfeld - The Jerkstore

Izintit?

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 27, 2015, 11:43:37 AM
You have to admit the 'what about winter wheat' recovery was pretty good.  It showed on the feet thinking by George and the knowledge that there are different kinds of wheat.  Either that, or he had the winter wheat follow-up all planned out to try to make it look like his question from last month was valid.
You are exactly right. Noory has done this before with historical events,movies,well,everything-he`s constantly screwing up. I don`t however, think it proves Jorch has (quick) on the feet thinking. There is nothing quick about Noory. It proves he has Google and a month for LMH to come back on. GN<AB

qaddisin

I'm beginning to think pate is the result of beelzebubbaleh and Fort Rock's forbidden love...

Morgus

Now we get the gift of a 3day Noory-Free weekend including a double-header with George Knapp hosting both Sat and Sun!

Quote from: Northern Nights on March 27, 2015, 02:56:45 AM
George was just asking why it's been a slow year for crop formations, Linda had to explain that it's been winter and "you can't have formations without the crops"...

Why do we not hear about crop circles in the Southern Hemisphere?

Why do we not hear about crop circles in places closer to the equator that grow food all year around?

Answer:  because like much of the paranormal, crop circles are bullshit

bateman

Well they redesigned the website again, and it looks like complete crap, expect for the fact that Jorch's photoshopped mug is no longer on the front page.