Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Jorch Einstein on March 25, 2015, 12:01:14 PM
[attachimg=1]

Jorch's newest "untouched" photo.

Nice to see his P90X program his working well :P

I think they put guests like this on to completely discredit the notion of an afterlife.

Really stupid guests tonight.  A reflection of the host.  GNS.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 25, 2015, 11:44:51 PM

Ah the second guest too?  I turned it off.  Even if I drank I don't think I could have made it through.

glad to see you 2 post, I thought for a scary moment that the level of suck had become so great that every listeners matter had been compressed into a little marble and I was the only survivor

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 25, 2015, 11:47:54 PM
Ah the second guest too?  I turned it off.  Even if I drank I don't think I could have made it through.

Yeah, Bruce Goldberg who think GN's next incarnation on this world will be as Dexter Monterey.  ::)  I'm giving the guest until the top of the hour and then I will probably turn it off for tonight.

So if I make peace with myself for my weed smoking, booze drinking cussing, titty loving faping, and torturing myself with this show, Im saved?

TMI?

Quote from: Borris_the_Spider on March 25, 2015, 11:49:17 PM
glad to see you 2 post, I thought for a scary moment that the level of suck had become so great that every listeners matter had been compressed into a little marble and I was the only survivor

Glad to oblige but will probably go to bed shortly. 

I love how GN's standard response to something he doesn't understand is "Huh."  I hear him using that phrase more and more often as he gets older.

Morgus

Dr. Bruce Goldberg (dentist, hypnotist) bio:
http://www.drbrucegoldberg.com/hist.htm

Dr. Goldberg’s Uniqueness:
    Dr. Goldberg developed the field of progression hypnotherapy, along with the superconscious mind tap-a healing technique through hypnosis.

He is the world’s foremost authority on futuristic time travelers. His books, Time Travelers From Our Future and Egypt: An Extraterrestrial And Time Traveler Experiment, are the only books written on true accounts of these futuristic time travelers.

His book, The Search For Grace, is based on the actual case history of a woman who solves her murder from a previous life in order to avoid the same fate in her current life. This case has been fully documented and stands out today as one of the most documented cases of reincarnation.

In Dr. Goldberg’s own words: "For several years I was a practicing dentist using hypnosis on my dental patients, while maintaining a separate and full-time practice using hypnosis to regress patients into their past and future lives. As my reputation spread, I gave up my dental practice and became the country’s only full-time hypnotherapist specializing in past life regression and future life progression(a field I developed)."

Nick el Ass

Listening to Art and a guest talk about TWA 800. Btw, Dave Noorie free is the way to be guys and gals.

Quote from: Borris_the_Spider on March 25, 2015, 11:51:57 PM
So if I make peace with myself for my weed smoking, booze drinking cussing, titty loving faping, and torturing myself with this show, Im saved?

TMI?

Some sins can never be forgiven.  The last one you mentioned is in that category.  I suggest you turn off the radio,  have a fifth.  I better do the same or I will be lost forever.

Gassy Man

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 25, 2015, 11:44:51 PM
Anyone who can make up whatever they want for hours and hours without even a modest attempt at providing evidence or a rational discussion seems to be the sort that Coast to Coast AM books anymore.  On top of that, the guests seem determined to fawn over Noory, complete with faux inappropriate laughter.

Alright gang.  I'm turning in.  Maybe here tomorrow for Howe and Noory's lame attempts to come on to her. On the other hand, I may just skip the show until Friday or Saturday.

NoMoreNoory

I just dropped in on the show. I swear I heard this cat lady say we'll soon be able to have a cell phone to call the dead. Between this and what I read of the dentist, it seems like train wreck night. Two and a half hours of air time did Joorch fo fill with this drivel. If the after life is so wonderful, could Joorch and his guest not top themselves now and be done with it?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 26, 2015, 12:09:08 AM
Alright gang.  I'm turning in.  Maybe here tomorrow for Howe and Noory's lame attempts to come on to her. On the other hand, I may just skip the show until Friday or Saturday.

We get another double dose of Knapp again this weekend.

I think Phil Hendrie describes this show perfectly.

"Let me just say this, I have heard some bullcrap in my life, but the stuff this guest is laying out tonight is so aromatic, so corrosive in it's stench, so nostril fillingly nauseating, it's unbelievable. It's just unbelievable the bullcrap she's shoveling tonight.

And I have to complement that last caller, when she came on the air and tried to get people to believe that she saw Fred Gwinn the night he died, I mean that was a load of bullstool, the stench of which does not even abide the time."

The guest just said how the brain is not necessary for the afterlife and is not so fancy as science would have us believe

Noortard responds with something like  "They say you need it to do all these things but i don't think you need it for much." Yes folks, he actually did say something along those lines. Clearly this proves he thinks you don't need one to do a radio show. Best nooryism i've heard in a long time lol.

SnapT

I would love to see Art interview Dr. Bruce Goldberg.

An interviewer who questions his nonstop vomit of outlandish claims would be nice.

Morgus

Quote from: SnapT on March 26, 2015, 02:14:40 AM
I would love to see Art interview Dr. Bruce Goldberg.

An interviewer who questions his nonstop vomit of outlandish claims would be nice.
Art did interview Bruce Goldberg a few times in the 90s on his Dreamland show.
He even told Art about his past life as a high priest in Atlantis.

Quote from: Morgus on March 26, 2015, 02:19:28 AM

Goldberg's BS doesn't bother me for some reason.

Wow surgeons that looks like tadpoles hanging out on the ethereal plane can cure your ills-in dreams or some meditative state.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Borris_the_Spider on March 26, 2015, 01:00:11 AM
The guest just said how the brain is not necessary for the afterlife and is not so fancy as science would have us believe

Noortard responds with something like  "They say you need it to do all these things but i don't think you need it for much." Yes folks, he actually did say something along those lines. Clearly this proves he thinks you don't need one to do a radio show. Best nooryism i've heard in a long time lol.

Dave

Quote from: Morgus on March 26, 2015, 02:19:28 AM
Yes, some of them are in the archive.

Izintit?

So, the Dizzy Doctor doesn`t "like phonies". I love it when one hoaxing nut case calls out another in an attempt to corner the sucker market.  Coast to Coast Crap. GN666

Mizak

Kudos to the second guest last night.I have to paraphrase for I just woke up about a  minute before I heard him say this....It's as fake as someone going into a hair piece store and think people don't notice.LMFAO!!!! Don't know what he was referring to but I guess he never saw a picture of dave ! GNSBT

Morgus

Quote from: Izintit? on March 26, 2015, 05:25:04 AM
  So, the Dizzy Doctor doesn`t "like phonies". I love it when one hoaxing nut case calls out another in an attempt to corner the sucker market.  Coast to Coast Crap. GN666
Yep Bruce Goldberg told Noory how to tell if a caller claiming to be a time traveler like John Titor is legit or not.
If he differs from Goldberg's fantasy future timeline then he would be a fake.
How about if other time travelers claim its Goldberg thats the fake?  8)

Gawd, what a load of horseshit that show was last night. I couldn't take more than 15 minutes of that dumb broad's B.S.   She should have just farted into the phone for an hour, it might have made more sense than the nonsense she was spewing. What a crap artist.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on March 25, 2015, 10:22:30 PM
If you're gonna get plastic surgery, subtle is the way to go. I used to live on the Upper East Side, and seeing some of these women running errands on a Sunday morning without makeup made me feel like I was on the set of a horror movie.
I hear you. Even botox can be amazingly bad. Talking with a gal whose forehead can't move and smile looks artificially restrained is bizarre. That could be my repartee though. When it first came out I was amazed. Not just a few decades ago people were concerned with dieing due to botulism and now we inject ourselves with it to "look good?"  :o But with cancer, burn victims, etc plastic surgery cannot often "be subtle" because of almost total reconstruction.

Another classich C2C with Norry: a lawyer who is an expert in the afterlife and a dentist who is an expert in past-life (and apparently sideways, future, and other types) of regression hypnosis!!
-GNS

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on March 26, 2015, 04:21:27 PM
...   She should have just farted into the phone for an hour...

That wouldn't work, they need a way for thuh lissners to distinguish between Tommy and the guests

I think coughing thru a couple segments is the way to go.  Or the dry heaves

Nick el Ass

It is 11 o'clock and soon the sucking hour will be upon us. Glad I won't be listening because I will be listening to the master Art Bell do his thing.