• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Little Hater on March 05, 2015, 10:11:02 AM
Sent to mypatriotsupply.com, Noory, and Lisa Lyon. I'll be back if I get a response.

A gentleman named Chris Geo appeared on the Coast To Coast AM radio program last night and spouted a load of nonsense about the attacks by ISIS being the fault of the United States, and suggested that the beheading videos had been faked by the US government. After his tirade, the host, George Noory, identified Mr Geo as a 'representative of mypatriotsupply.com'.

Blaming this country for terrorist acts by others hardly strikes me as patriotic. Is Mr. Geo in fact a representative of your company, and was his appearance on C2C a paid advertisement for mypatriotsupply.com?

Thanks

Steve

It was "interesting" having a guy who schleps dehydrated foods online as a global terrorism expert. I guess that's the best they can do these days.  ::)

Falkie2013

Noory opened with the US South Korean ambassador story I sent him, the Buddy Holly story too.

Bleefy

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 05, 2015, 10:54:04 AM
Noory opened with the US South Korean ambassador story I sent him, the Buddy Holly story too.

Last night, as my fiancé and I were drifting off to sleep while listening to Coast, we heard Jorch's description of the ambassador's tie. He enthusiastically crooned "It was SPLATTERED with BLOOD!" or something like that. We both immediately turned to each other and stared in each other's faces for about five seconds, until we both burst out laughing and rhetorically asked "What the fuck?"

Thanks for the magical moment that will surely cement our relationship.

the_peeve

Quote from: Bleefy on March 05, 2015, 11:15:44 AM
Last night, as my fiancé and I were drifting off to sleep while listening to Coast, we heard Jorch's description of the ambassador's tie. He enthusiastically crooned "It was SPLATTERED with BLOOD!" or something like that. We both immediately turned to each other and stared in each other's faces for about five seconds, until we both burst out laughing and rhetorically asked "What the fuck?"

Yea that was weird. Throat slashed? Meh. Entrails falling out? Meh. Bloody tie? JEEZUZ THE HUMANITY!

smithy

Quote from: goldendeal on March 05, 2015, 06:22:33 AM
Jorch Noory VS  Herve Villechaize  (comparisons)

1.   Both have short man syndrome
2.   Both use key "go to" phrases   Herve…”da plane dal pane!!”   Jorch “Unbeeleeabul”!!!!!!
3.   Both had/have bad wigs
4.   Both use/used overly black hair dye
5.   Both played second fiddle to the master
6.   Both were/are known poon hounds ..

This was funny. I went to Coast to Coast and typed in the search engine: George Noory Sucks. Here was its response:

In the latter half, George Noory hosted the long-standing Coast to Coast AM ...... he was on the prowl on the street, but that he sucked energy rather than blood.

MV/Liberace!

heh heh, that's funny.

Bleefy

Quote from: nextgen.fm on March 05, 2015, 03:13:54 PM
That poor microphone...all that spittle

Yeah, it was a real horrorshow all around. Well, I suppose it is every night, but still.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Bleefy on March 05, 2015, 03:19:50 PM
Yeah, it was a real horrorshow all around. Well, I suppose it is every night, but still.

like i posted earlier, i had to turn it off last night driving home...

Jorch's new and idiotically-unimproved website has an entry touting "Utah Bigfoot Footage."

Can't they just shorten all that to "Bigfootage?"  It would certainly be a lot easier for Jorch, especially if he has to say it tonight.

Otherwise, he's liable to say something like "Bigfoot Tootsies . . . er . . .  Tootage."

136 or 142

For anyone interested, George Noory will be on CKNW tonight at 6:45 PM Pacific Time (9:45 eastern time).

http://www.cknw.com/drex-live/

The host will be a man who goes simply by the name 'Drex'.  He is most famous in the province for an interview he did with our Premier Christy Clark on another radio station. Christy Clark was egging him on and he called her a 'milf' (she is quite attractive), even though he's publicly out as a gay man.  Although she clearly enjoyed it at the time, once it hit the media, she backtracked and said something like 'it was completely inappropriate'.  No surprise, Christy Clark is a pathalogical liar.  Anyway, due to all the pressure, that station fired Drex.  CKNW though, because their listeners are rapidly aging, was in the process at the time of looking for ways to appeal to younger people and they let a couple of older talk show hosts retire after their contracts expired and then they went out and hired Drex.

Don't even get me started on what they said about Einstein last night.

Oh wow, dude!  Like they just discovered evidence Einstein believed in a steady-state universe!

Dude!  Even without a computer?

I know, right dude!  What a revelation!

Holy cosmological constant, buds!

I don't think they ever mentioned he also said it was his greatest blunder.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on March 05, 2015, 05:13:45 PM
For anyone interested, George Noory will be on CKNW tonight at 6:45 PM Pacific Time (9:45 eastern time).

The host will be a man who goes simply by the name 'Drex'.  He is most famous in the province for an interview he did with our Premier Christy Clark on another radio station. Christy Clark was egging him on and he called her a 'milf' (she is quite attractive), even though he's publicly out as a gay man.  Although she clearly enjoyed it at the time, once it hit the media, she backtracked and said something like 'it was completely inappropriate'.  No surprise, Christy Clark is a pathalogical liar.  Anyway, due to all the pressure, that station fired Drex.  CKNW though, because their listeners are rapidly aging, was in the process at the time of looking for ways to appeal to younger people and they let a couple of older talk show hosts retire after their contracts expired and then they went out and hired Drex.

I tbought Drex was a git at first, but I kind of like him now.  I just think it's kind of funny the way he always has his young, hip yes man in the background, but I guess that's radio.

Thanks for the tip.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on March 05, 2015, 05:13:45 PM

Hey, thanks for that wigs up . . . er, "heads up."

136 or 142

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 05, 2015, 05:17:41 PM
I tbought Drex was a git at first, but I kind of like him now.  I just think it's kind of funny the way he always has his young, hip yes man in the background, but I guess that's radio.

Thanks for the tip.

I don't listen to him often. Although I enjoy Simi Sara, and Drex isn't bad, and I regularly listen to Jill Bennett (when I'm awake) and Sean Leslie on the weekends, I mostly try and boycott CKNW (other than George Noory, who ROCKS, of course) because they have daily commentaries from the idiot Michael Campbell (he's far stupider than Noory) and the truly vile Bruce Allen.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on March 05, 2015, 05:25:11 PM
I don't listen to him often. Although I enjoy Simi Sara, and Drex isn't bad, and I regularly listen to Jill Bennett (when I'm awake) and Sean Leslie on the weekends, I mostly try and boycott CKNW (other than George Noory, who ROCKS, of course) because they have daily commentaries from the idiot Michael Campbell (he's far stupider than Noory) and the truly vile Bruce Allen.

I didn't know Michael Campbell was still on.  I used to enjoy listening to his program though.  I guess I don't know that much about finance.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on March 05, 2015, 05:25:11 PM
the idiot Michael Campbell (he's far stupider than Noory)

Whoa . . . that's like saying some peak "is far higher than Mount Everest." 

He must be astronomically stupid.  Eat-his-own-poop stupid.

136 or 142

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 05, 2015, 05:38:27 PM

Whoa . . . that's like saying some peak "is far higher than Mount Everest." 

He must be astronomically stupid.  Eat-his-own-poop stupid.

One of the Twilight Zone comic book articles I posted earlier was about a mountain that was allegedly higher than Mount Everest.

136 or 142

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 05, 2015, 05:31:39 PM
I didn't know Michael Campbell was still on.  I used to enjoy listening to his program though.  I guess I don't know that much about finance.

At least one and possibly more of Michael Campbell's regular guests have been shown by retired Vancouver Sun reporter David Baines to have engaged in highly sleazy if not criminal behavior.  I won't name any names, but it's not Michael Levi.

First Half: Stand-up comedian Richard Belzer will discuss his latest work authoring a book with George Noory on the missing airliner - Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

"Hey, did you hear the one about the missing Malaysian airliner?  It must have had an Asian driver."

"Take this missing Malaysian airliner . . . please."

"Do you know what you get when you cross a missing Malaysian airliner with Bigfoot?  Let me know when you fuckin' find it."

"Hey, did you hear that Jorch Noory came out with a book about the missing Malaysian airliner?    It's being recalled because the crayons that came with it contained lead . . . just like Jorch's brain."

"Try the veal.  I'll be here all week."

136 or 142

Has George ever said that the plane was fake and was a hologram?

Because that's the real story.

Also, Bigfoot was the captain. The multi dimensional bigfoot, not the earth bound bigfoot.

Bleefy

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 05, 2015, 07:00:15 PM
First Half: Stand-up comedian Richard Belzer will discuss his latest work authoring a book with George Noory on the missing airliner - Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

This is what I can't understand. The last time Richard Belzer was on Coast, it was a great show. Of course, he more or less took forcible control of the microphone and ignored all of Jorch's stupid questions after a while.

Richard Belzer is a fairly intelligent human being. Why the hell did he write a book with Jorch? Surely, he knows of Jorch's terminal doofishness.

Nick el Ass

Yeah, If I recall correctly Jorch also said something along the lines of "We are hated by everyone (or everywhere)" when talking about the slashing, but it was kind of jarring the way he said it because as you typed he would just said certain words louder than the rest. I can't tell if he is losing his eyesight, and is struggling to read the cards 3x5... or he is trying to use a new Shatneresque delivery.   

Quote from: Bleefy on March 05, 2015, 07:32:56 PM
This is what I can't understand. The last time Richard Belzer was on Coast, it was a great show. Of course, he more or less took forcible control of the microphone and ignored all of Jorch's stupid questions after a while.

Richard Belzer is a fairly intelligent human being. Why the hell did he write a book with Jorch? Surely, he knows of Jorch's terminal doofishness.

Maybe Richard Belzer was the victim of an awful conspiracy.

Somebody swapped his brain for JFK's.

[attachimg=1]

Tired of the constant ridicule he receives for his black wig, Jorch is opting for a different model.

bateman

The couple that laughs at George together stays together.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 05, 2015, 07:00:15 PM

"Hey, did you hear the one about the missing Malaysian airliner?  It must have had an Asian driver."

"Take this missing Malaysian airliner . . . please."

"Do you know what you get when you cross a missing Malaysian airliner with Bigfoot?  Let me know when you fuckin' find it."

"Hey, did you hear that Jorch Noory came out with a book about the missing Malaysian airliner?    It's being recalled because the crayons that came with it contained lead . . . just like Jorch's brain."

"Try the veal.  I'll be here all week."

Ooo , I'm a Richard Belzer fan!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on March 05, 2015, 09:52:33 PM
[attachimg=1]

Tired of the constant ridicule he receives for his black wig, Jorch is opting for a different model.

So he has gone from a rat hair piece to one made of poodles?