• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 05, 2015, 03:04:18 AM
I find it hilarious that they found someone who is just as hard to understand at times as George is to be a guest.

There needs to be a name for that.

"The Nooron Paradox."

Well, I don't want to fill my head with any more of this guy's nonsense.  I'm like Kelly Bundy.  If I learn something new I have to get rid of something old to make room.

Radio off.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 05, 2015, 03:09:33 AM
Well, I don't want to fill my head with any more of this guy's nonsense.  I'm like Kelly Bundy.  If I learn something new I have to get rid of something old to make room.

Radio off.

Your post came up at the exact moment Jim Morrison sang:  "His brain is squirming like a toad."

Nick el Ass

Yeah, I'm out of here too because I have some reading to do. GNS

Man, you guys are going to miss all the calls from Jesus jumpers with statements about the Book of Revelations.

The guest has one of those voices that sounds like he's holding in two lungfuls of pot while continuing to speak. 

Jorch just asked his favorite stale "primordial soup" question.

Followed by, "Why are people so disconnected these days?"

A real disconnected question in light of tonight's alleged topic.

Nick el Ass

I just got stuck in the Art Bell section, and haven't left quite yet.

Nick el Ass

Guest: "What I think a black hole is... is different than what is out there because I wrote about it." Did I hear him right?

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 05, 2015, 03:29:35 AM
Guest: "What I think a black hole is... is different than what is out there because I wrote about it." Did I hear him right?

Yep.

And you just fell back into the "Nooron Vortex."

Nick el Ass

Last night they played Metallica, and now The Smashing Pumpkins. George must be trying to be more edgy.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 05, 2015, 03:37:17 AM
Last night they played Metallica, and now The Smashing Pumpkins. George must be trying to be more edgy.

If he gets any edgier he'll have to give himself a Hitler 'stache -- and later be forced to claim it was another accident.

Jorch just performed his incredibly lame, "Thank you very much," Elvis impersonation.

What you heard is exactly what he sounded like with the hot pizza roll in his stupid mouth.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 05, 2015, 03:39:50 AM

If he gets any edgier he'll have to give himself a Hitler 'stache -- and later be forced to claim it was another accident.

I guess smoking pot is now a prerequisite to be a Noory guest or listener.

Also, does this mean we'll see Hitler videos with Noory himself replacing the Downfall actor, Tommy as Fatso Goering and Lisa as the frightened girl in the hallway ?
And Jimmy Church as Fegelein.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 05, 2015, 03:46:31 AM

Also, does this mean we'll see Hitler videos with Noory himself replacing the Downfall actor, Tommy as Fatso Goering and Lisa as the frightened girl in the hallway ?

Great casting job, Falkie.

And Steven Quayle should play Josef Goebbels.  With Katherine Albrecht as Frau Magda Goebbels.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 05, 2015, 03:46:31 AM

I think some people have to be high to get through an interview with George. The first guest sounded kind of perturbed at the kind of questions he was asking him.

goldendeal

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 05, 2015, 03:50:41 AM

Great casting job, Falkie.

And Steven Quayle should play Goebbels.  With Katherine Albrecht as Frau Goebbels.

and Linda Moulton Howe as Eva Braun

goldendeal

Tonight’s show is going to go down as one of the worst of 2015... and possibly all of 2014 as well.  It was absolutely horrible. After this brain fart of a show, Jorch should be taken away in chains, stripped of his wig,  tarred and feathered, perhaps even flogged then forced to use a different low grade hair dye made of chimp dung as to ensure weeks of public shame and humiliation for his white-collar crime of impersonation of a real show host....

Quote from: goldendeal on March 05, 2015, 04:09:38 AM
Tonight’s show is going to go down as one of the worst of 2015... and possibly all of 2014 as well.  It was absolutely horrible. After this brain fart of a show, Jorch should be taken away in chains, stripped of his wig,  tarred and feathered, perhaps even flogged then forced to use a different low grade hair dye made of chimp dung as to ensure weeks of public shame and humiliation for his white-collar crime of impersonation of a real show host....

I don't think the late Hunter Thompson could have put it that well.

goldendeal

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 05, 2015, 04:13:08 AM

I don't think the late Hunter Thompson could have put it that well.

What really magnifies Jorchs lack of talent and complete butchering of the program, is I listen to a classic Bell show last night on shadow people/ evp's....I listened for hours glued to the radio as if it was the first time I heard it...listening to a masterful host that can make the hair on the back of your neck stand up as if he was channeling  Vincent Price.....Jorch is more along the lines of Hervé Villechaize  "Tatoo” to Mr. Bell's Ricardo Montalbán...

Nick el Ass

Quote from: goldendeal on March 05, 2015, 04:36:24 AM

What really magnifies Jorchs lack of talent and complete butchering of the program, is I listen to a classic Bell show last night on shadow people/ evp's....I listened for hours glued to the radio as if it was the first time I heard it...listening to a masterful host that can make the hair on the back of your neck stand up as if he was channeling  Vincent Price.....Jorch is more along the lines of Hervé Villechaize  "Tatoo” to Mr. Bell's Ricardo Montalbán...

The late Herve Villechaize actually had talent... and deserves more dignity than being tied to George Noory who probably couldn't even say the word plane right.

bound4bristol

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 05, 2015, 04:43:06 AM
The late Herve Villechaize actually had talent... and deserves more dignity than being tied to George Noory who probably couldn't even say the word plane right.

Wrook Boss... da pa-wayne! da pa-wayne! could it be a portul?

Falkie2013

Quote from: goldendeal on March 05, 2015, 04:09:38 AM

But I thought his wigs were already made of the lowest of the lowest grade of chimp dung and both chimps and dung are preparing a cease and desist for defamation of character.
Biggest problem is chimps have to use jungle telegraph rather than email.

Falkie2013

Quote from: goldendeal on March 05, 2015, 04:36:24 AM

Jorch's shows make the hairs on the back of my neck go to sleep most nights.
Along with the rest of me as well.
I've NEVER been scared by a Noory show like Art used to particularly with GhostTo Ghost.
Instead we get Chimp to Simp ( George talking to Tommy or vice versa ) and are terminally bored.

goldendeal

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 05, 2015, 04:43:06 AM

Jorch Noory VS  Herve Villechaize  (comparisons)

1.   Both have short man syndrome
2.   Both use key "go to" phrases   Herve…”da plane dal pane!!”   Jorch “Unbeeleeabul”!!!!!!
3.   Both had/have bad wigs
4.   Both use/used overly black hair dye
5.   Both played second fiddle to the master
6.   Both were/are known poon hounds
7.   Both love doo wop oldies of yesteryear
8.   Both loved Elvis
9.   Both considered singing as a career
10.   Both at one time owned a failing restaurant.
11.   Both flirted with being a dentist
12.   Both have no clue what paranormal is actually about.
13.   Both think the big bang is a premature ejaculation
14.   Both are/were unqualified for their perspective jobs
15.   One had an untimely death….we are still waiting on the hair dye to seep into the brain of the other.

CornyCrow

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 05, 2015, 01:19:29 AM
The guest sounds as though he's really struggling to last the pace. He seems to be finding it harder and harder to cope with making sense of the sheer stupidity of Joorch's 'questions'.

I laughed when the guest, asked something by Noory, said 'I'll make it simple'. 

Little Hater

Sent to mypatriotsupply.com, Noory, and Lisa Lyon. I'll be back if I get a response.

A gentleman named Chris Geo appeared on the Coast To Coast AM radio program last night and spouted a load of nonsense about the attacks by ISIS being the fault of the United States, and suggested that the beheading videos had been faked by the US government. After his tirade, the host, George Noory, identified Mr Geo as a 'representative of mypatriotsupply.com'.

Blaming this country for terrorist acts by others hardly strikes me as patriotic. Is Mr. Geo in fact a representative of your company, and was his appearance on C2C a paid advertisement for mypatriotsupply.com?

Thanks

Steve