• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

It's too bad Jorch will never be allowed to guest-host "Meet the Press" or "Face the Nation."

He'd make those shows kill "Saturday Night Live" in the comedy ratings.

"Welcome to 'Meet the Mess.'"

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 04, 2015, 02:30:56 AM
Cool bumper music tonight.

"Sometheen's happeneen here
What it is
Should fill you full of fear.

"There's a wig on a man over there
Sittin' on a head
Completely full of air.

"Think it's time we stopped, children
Wipe that frown
Everybody laugh at the sucking sound."

-- apologies to Stephen Stills

Jorch said:  "If my head were ever cut off by ISIS, it would keep talking and fighting with its mustache."

SnapT

Noory apparently had a "coughing spell" during the reading of one of his live ads.  He must've had his finger on the "cough button" because all I heard was dead air.  Noory would rather broadcast dead air than something vaguely unexpected or interesting.

After the break, he returned with something like "I bet that coughing spell of mine will make some INTERNETS!  But be careful, because I OWN THE RIGHTS TO THAT SOUND." Clearly that was a shot at his little drama with U7 and Falkie.

Then Noory apologized to the ISIS expert guest about his "coughing spell."  The guest seemed baffled, he hadn't heard it.  Of course, because it was broadcast as dead air.  Noory doesn't even know what the hell his listeners are hearing.

Quote from: SnapT on March 04, 2015, 03:25:16 AM
Noory apparently had a "coughing spell" during the reading of one of his live ads.  He must've had his finger on the "cough button" because all I heard was dead air.  Noory would rather broadcast dead air than something vaguely unexpected or interesting.

After the break, he returned with something like "I bet that coughing spell of mine will make some INTERNETS!  But be careful, because I OWN THE RIGHTS TO THAT SOUND." Clearly that was a shot at his little drama with U7 and Falkie.

Then Noory apologized to the ISIS expert guest about his "coughing spell."  The guest seemed baffled, he hadn't heard it.  Of course, because it was broadcast as dead air.  Noory doesn't even know what the hell his listeners are hearing.

I could have sworn he said "choking spell" -- as if he was choking on one of Tommy's toes -- but I'd have to hear it again. 

pate

Frum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Frum) what I read, Dave sounds like an idiot.

Still true I take it....

Soul Coughing- Screenwriter's Blues

Sometimes I feel for Tommee running the soundboard and writing the cue-cards...  Let that be proof that I am not heartless...

GNS

SnapT

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 04, 2015, 03:35:18 AM

I could have sworn he said "choking spell" -- as if he was choking on one of Tommy's toes -- but I'd have to hear it again.

I think you're right!  I stand corrected. 

Who the hell has a "choking spell"?  What was he choking on?  His stupidity, I presume.  (Or Tommy's toes.)

Quote from: SnapT on March 04, 2015, 03:40:59 AM

Who the hell has a "choking spell"? 

The same pants-shitting moron who burned down his own esophagus because he couldn't read the directions on a box of microwavable pizza rolls?

Falkie2013

tommy pulled on the mouth string a bit too hard.

if noory farts on the air does now own the rights to all fart noises everywhere ?

noory didn't use the cough button when poor Shirley MacLaine was puking her guts out, did he ?

a great moment in BAD Noory radio.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 04, 2015, 03:40:59 AM

Who the hell has a "choking spell"?  What was he choking on?  His stupidity, I presume.  (Or Tommy's toes.)

Maybe Noory has COPD, smokes or acid reflux.
All 3 can make one choke and cough..
Or maybe stray mustache hairs get caught in his throat and he chokes on them.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2015, 12:47:12 AM
What happened to the Mayan history guy?  Stepped away for minute, came back and Noory's going on about boring old current politics again.
Last night was a great example of how badly C2C has gotten. Even ignoring Art Bell and just comparing Norry (who admittedly was never great) when he first started and the shows now. Or compare Punnett, heck even JBW, to last night's show. You think Art Bell- or even Ian or JWB would shrug off an AWESOME and interesting story like a LOST CITY of legend found in Honduras? WTF? That deserves a whole show! (Remember Ian's show about the Lost City of X? A great show. And just when guest James O'Kon got going on the interesting story Norry cuts off an answer, goes to a fake interview-style commercial about CARNIVORA, and then the story of the Lost City is over! And straight to "Annie from Alabama."

I went to the awfully newly designed C2C webpage this morning to find out who the Lost City guest was and it took me a few minutes to navigate that awful page.
-GNS
ps: I hope James O'Kon, or some expert, and the story of the found Lost City will be a full Art Bell show when he comes back.

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on March 04, 2015, 10:49:00 AM
Last night was a great example of how badly C2C has gotten. Even ignoring Art Bell and just comparing Norry (who admittedly was never great) when he first started and the shows now. Or compare Punnett, heck even JBW, to last night's show. You think Art Bell- or even Ian or JWB would shrug off an AWESOME and interesting story like a LOST CITY of legend found in Honduras? WTF? That deserves a whole show! (Remember Ian's show about the Lost City of X? A great show. And just when guest James O'Kon got going on the interesting story Norry cuts off an answer, goes to a fake interview-style commercial about CARNIVORA, and then the story of the Lost City is over! And straight to "Annie from Alabama."

I went to the awfully newly designed C2C webpage this morning to find out who the Lost City guest was and it took me a few minutes to navigate that awful page.
-GNS
ps: I hope James O'Kon, or some expert, and the story of the found Lost City will be a full Art Bell show when he comes back.

That should be Art's first show when he comes back. If he doesn't use it to expose all the dirty linen between him and IHateRadio or SXM

Note to George:  Go back and figure out the difference between 'ads' and 'adds' ..
Unless he meant adds.. Maybe he likes the adds. Or ads. I don't know.
Neither do TWITTER users.

[attachimg=1]

nextgen.fm

What time did this happen!

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 04, 2015, 07:04:01 AM
Maybe Noory has COPD, smokes or acid reflux.
All 3 can make one choke and cough..
Or maybe stray mustache hairs get caught in his throat and he chokes on them.

Lol...

Quote from: nextgen.fm on March 04, 2015, 12:08:40 PM
What time did this happen!

I heard the coughing.
Or lack thereof.

Art owns the night.
George owns the dead air.
Finally admitted.

[attachimg=1]

ShayP

Did anybody catch the guy in the first hour (towards the end) who called in and claimed to be an Admiral working for the International Space Agency?  I believe he said his name was Dobson.  Clearly he was no Admiral.  He spoke of censorship and building something in Brazil...blah blah blah. 

Falkie2013

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 04, 2015, 02:01:08 AM
It's too bad Jorch will never be allowed to guest-host "Meet the Press" or "Face the Nation."

He'd make those shows kill "Saturday Night Live" in the comedy ratings.

"Welcome to 'Meet the Mess.'"

More like Meet The Suck.

Can you imagine Noory with Netanyahu ?
He'd eat him alive.

Falkie2013

Quote from: HorrorReporter on March 04, 2015, 12:12:27 PM
I heard the coughing.
Or lack thereof.

Art owns the night.
George owns the dead air.
Finally admitted.

[attachimg=1]

I predict George will get a new show on AMC in 2016.

The Coughing Dead.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: HorrorReporter on March 04, 2015, 12:07:29 PM
Note to George:  Go back and figure out the difference between 'ads' and 'adds' ..
Unless he meant adds.. Maybe he likes the adds. Or ads. I don't know.
Neither do TWITTER users.

[attachimg=1]

He types as bad as he talks. Unfortunately, there are only so many characters you can use to complain... so you have to pick and choose wisely.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 04, 2015, 05:16:10 PM

I predict George will get a new show on AMC in 2016.

The Coughing Dead.

More like the Brain Dead.

ManiacMatt

Quote from: ShayP on March 04, 2015, 02:29:13 PM
Did anybody catch the guy in the first hour (towards the end) who called in and claimed to be an Admiral working for the International Space Agency?  I believe he said his name was Dobson.  Clearly he was no Admiral.  He spoke of censorship and building something in Brazil...blah blah blah.

I was waiting for that guy to crack up or say something even more off the wall.  The Nooron bought it and asked Tommy to give him his private email.  I've actually met several admirals and this guy didn't sound like an admiral, imho.  I don't think an admiral would bother calling Dave.  Art, absolutely!  Dave, no.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on March 04, 2015, 02:45:58 PM
Not sure, I would guess the third hour.

GN :

" I assume over hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years the vegetation just swallowed up those structures ? "

One hundreds wasn't enough ?

" I was in from '81 to '91. "

Originally he told us 9 years.Now it's 10 ?

" ... is Diego Garcia. As a matter of fact it is our very last possibility. And ... uh ... anybody knows ? "

::) :P

Admiral Rick Dobson ?

Self made up agency and presumably self made up rank as well.

Here he talks about You Tube censoring him.

http://khemitology.com/fs/t/dr-rick-r-dobson-jr-chairman-ceo-international-space-agency/

Truly, I Am,
Mr. Rick R. Dobson, Jr.
Chief Executive Officer -and-
Chairman of the Board of Directors
International Space Agency Corporation
-and-
Commanding Admiral
International Space Administration

Omaha, Nebraska â€" ISA Administrative Offices: (402) 299-2799
Washington, D.C. â€" ISA Diplomatic Offices: (202) 917-0209
Colorado â€" ISA Research Center Offices â€" (303) 201-0148

Email: rick.dobson@international-space-agency.us
Email: washington@isa-hq.com

International Space Agency
P.O. Box 541053
Omaha, Nebraska
United States

NOTICE: International Space Agency, Inc. (United Space Federation, Inc.) is a Non-Profit Corporation in New York State in the United States of America The International Space Agency Organization was Founded in 1986, Incorporated in 1990, And is Presently Seeking International Charter & Treaty Status

NOT a US or European government entity.

This is the kind of callers the $nooremaster attracts.

https://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/international-space-agency

The International Space Agency was Founded in 1986 by Mr. Rick Dobson, Jr., a 15 Year Veteran of United States Military Aviation and Civil Aviation Service & Career (before he was Disabled in October of 1997 while lending aid and assistance to wounded civilians in a MVA)., and established the International Space Agency  as a Non-Profit Corporation in 1990 at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York State, USA, for the purpose of advancing Mankind's visionary quest to visit other Planets & Moons, explore our Solar System, and one day Travel to the Stars!

Crowdfunding for a phony space agency with a guy with a phony rank.

Perhaps Noory can sign up and be in this guy's space fleet.

Noory to the stars !

Operation Chekov - Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home (9/10) Movie CLIP (1986) HD

Kirk :

" Name. Rank ? "

Chekov :

" Chekov, Pavel. Rank ? Admiral. "

First Half: Joseph Sansone, a consulting hypnotist, talks about the history of hypnosis, including its use in ancient cultures, as well its contemporary applications, such as for past life regression.

Jorch, look into my eyes . . . you will suck tonight . . . nothing will suck more than you . . . you will suck the face off Mars . . . you will suck a black hole into your own dyed, black, mustache-covered hole . . . let the suck begin . . . let it never end . . . when you awaken, you will be able to suck off vampires . . . fuck, goddamn it, will you suck tonight . . .

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on March 04, 2015, 10:49:00 AM
...You think Art Bell- or even Ian or JWB would shrug off an AWESOME and interesting story like a LOST CITY of legend found in Honduras? WTF? That deserves a whole show! (Remember Ian's show about the Lost City of X? A great show. ...

Yeah I know, I walked away for a minute, and came back it was just stupid "Noorpen Lines".  The guest was a little eccentric but still interesting and deserved a decent host.

A similar show you may recall, which was great fun, was Knapp's interview with Lee Elders and his tales of Amazon adventures, about a year ago.  Worth a listen if missed.

wr250

congratulations jorch on 2000+ pages of suck