• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on March 01, 2015, 03:58:30 PM
Noory said he was hosting next Sunday instead.
So we still get to suffer the submerging artists a week late...  :P
So there is a Hell, after all.

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on March 01, 2015, 03:58:10 PM
Does he sing at all of these events? Does he only perform Elvis tunes? If he takes requests... what would you ask him to sing?

I'd ask for-Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" an amusing little ditty from the musical Mary Poppins

This could help us get to 2000.  ;)
I'd request "Muskrat Love."  It's more Jorch's style.  He could dedicate it to his hair piece.

While perusing books at one of the last remaining bookstores in my area, I recoiled in horror upon gazing at the latest shit-fest from Jorch and his "co-writer" Richard Belzer. Well, it was near a book on Scientology, so it must have been in the "Bullshit" section of the store. I didn't check, though. What I wanted to do was take out a black marker, and write "Sucks" next to the name Jorch Noory. It would have looked good, since the cover is white, and Jorch's name is in black.
Maybe I'll go back to the store and attempt it. Hey, since they let people sit in the bookstore cafe and drink coffee and spill it on the books, why can't I write "Sucks" next to Jorch's name on the cover?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: goldendeal on March 01, 2015, 04:06:58 AM
Unless of course you are talking about a " Kirby" vacuum cleaner salesman at 6 in the morning.

I had a friend whose mom once dated a Kirby vacuum cleaner salesman, and we just called him "The bastard." He was a real piece of work... and I will leave it at that.

pyewacket

He could really give the ol pipes a good workout with Banana Boat Song (Day-O)

Harry Belafonte - "Banana Boat Song (Day O)" - 1956

Quote from: pyewacket on March 01, 2015, 05:58:16 PM
He could really give the ol pipes a good workout with Banana Boat Song (Day-O)

Harry Belafonte - "Banana Boat Song (Day O)" - 1956

Good thinking.  He could introduce that with his impersonation of a little black boy on Bourban Street tricking him out of a 20 while he was on deployment at Mardi Gras as a naval lieutenant.

bound4bristol

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 01, 2015, 04:10:00 PM

Jorch Noory is like a rock star . . . if a rock star had that on his head and a dyed cookie-duster on his upper lip.

This begs the question... "Does the carpet match the drapes?"

Does He...or Doesn't He?

(shhhhhhh.... Only Tommy Knows for sure!)

Lemmiwinks

Quote from: BobGrau on March 01, 2015, 07:15:29 AM
Hmm. Today is st. David's (Dave's) day.

Could we push to page 2000 before midnight?
[/quote

GNS

After a Christmas 1997 release, Titanic becomes the both the most expensive and highest grossing film of the 20th century.  The title song by Celine Dion becomes popular.

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

Sorry, It didn't seem like a very good year for music.

albrecht

I still am curious about the relationship between "GAIAM TV", Norry, C2C, and iHeart Media, Inc. Is Gaiam paying for the constant advertising for the "tv shows" (that you can plug into err your flat screen or even get together and um having watching parties?") Or does iHeart Media, Inc own Gaiam TV as a part of their vast corporate holdings? If neither why would C2C and iHeart Media, Inc allow Norry, and other hosts and guests, to talk about watching the "tv" shows so often? Wouldn't that take away listeners from C2C and other iHeart radio programs?
-GNS

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 01, 2015, 07:50:12 PM

After a Christmas 1997 release, Titanic becomes the both the most expensive and highest grossing film of the 20th century.  The title song by Celine Dion becomes popular.

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

Sorry, It didn't seem like a very good year for music.

1997 :

Titanic

Highest grossing film ever :

2003 :

Noory takes over Coast.
Ceone Dion refuses to let George sing her song.

Instead we get " My suck will go on forever. "

2015 :

The suck continues.

As an aside, I'm still boggled that the new Bond movie will cost $300 million to make.
I wonder how much they will have to earn just to break even.

And before you say anything, George Noory & staff,
poking fun at you is NOT the same as hating you.
Though I'm fairly certain that there are those on here who hate both of us. Perhaps with an equal amount of contempt.
The angst undt furcht continues.

bateman

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 01, 2015, 10:28:34 PM
As an aside, I'm still boggled that the new Bond movie will cost $300 million to make.
I wonder how much they will have to earn just to break even.

Last one made over a billion worldwide on a $200 million budget.

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=bond23.htm

nextgen.fm

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2015, 08:00:34 PM
I still am curious about the relationship between "GAIAM TV", Norry, C2C, and iHeart Media, Inc. Is Gaiam paying for the constant advertising for the "tv shows" (that you can plug into err your flat screen or even get together and um having watching parties?") Or does iHeart Media, Inc own Gaiam TV as a part of their vast corporate holdings? If neither why would C2C and iHeart Media, Inc allow Norry, and other hosts and guests, to talk about watching the "tv" shows so often? Wouldn't that take away listeners from C2C and other iHeart radio programs?
-GNS

I'm sure they cut some kind of deal

goldendeal

Quote from: wotr1 on March 01, 2015, 04:18:25 PM
Fine... My request would be "unchained melody" only because anybody but somebody with an amazing range would massacre it.  I used to tell family that I want the audience to sing it at my funeral so I could have the last laugh...

Also, it is about the right era to make George happy.

Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody (High Quality)

Perhaps Jorch will be inspired by his submerging artists and expand his shows to time share presentations in Branson.  His line up;  Linda Moulton Howe(vocals/cowbell) Jerome Corsi (vocals/kazoo) Christian Wilde (vocals/washboard) Catherine Austin Fitts (vocals/rain stick) Rosemary Ellen Guile (vocals / chanting) ...and Jorch Noory ( bad  vocals/ triangle/ Sansabelt slacks/ wig/ hair dye)..Jorch insist on opening every show with his favorite classic...

http://youtu.be/65EulhxBSHc

I wonder if Noory would dress up as Boy George and sing -faith?

I wonder if Jorch knows what the word tautology means?

nextgen.fm

What do you think the king of rats is doing right now at this very moment?  you know he is still awake

Nick el Ass

Quote from: nextgen.fm on March 02, 2015, 02:50:52 AM
What do you think the king of rats is doing right now at this very moment?  you know he is still awake

The Rat King is probably making plans to try to kiddnap April O'Neil as played by Linda Moulton Howe.

pate

I thought he was making a big fist to stick it to his producers who had been holding him back...

Tool - Stink Fist (HQ)

pate

Any time I see someone fuck up...>Jorch'd it!

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on March 02, 2015, 12:25:47 AM
I wonder if Jorch knows what the word tautology means?

"Yeah, that's the science of what you rat-eaters are doing on here all the time ............ taunting a decent, respectable celebrity like me and I for one ............... as well as one for all ................. don't like it at all. 

"May a little birdie drop an a-bomb on all of you."