• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Nick el Ass

Jorch: "We don't talk politics."  Five seconds later "We need fresh faces like Ron Paul."

Scully

Quote from: Nick el Ass on February 28, 2015, 03:32:49 AM
Jorch: "We don't talk politics."  Five seconds later "We need fresh faces like Ron Paul."

Simple George thinks we're all as clueless as he is.  :P

... and what a fresh face Ron Paul is.  ::)

zeebo

Guys did you hear that?  We get a reprieve!  The good Dave, Schrader that is, will be doing both Sat. & Sun. this weekend, since Georgie's got a scheduling confict taping his internet tv show Byawn Bleef!

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on February 28, 2015, 03:39:36 AM
Guys did you hear that?  We get a reprieve!  The good Dave, Schrader that is, will be doing both Sat. & Sun. this weekend, since Georgie's got a scheduling confict taping his internet tv show Byawn Bleef!
yep, Noory hosts a week from Sunday instead with his submerging artists..

Nick el Ass

Quote from: zeebo on February 28, 2015, 03:39:36 AM

Forget the reprieve because I'm ready for the needle to be inserted so I can join Spock, Scotty, and Bones in the afterlife.

Morgus

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on February 28, 2015, 03:47:15 AM
noory is getting boring
nothing new, Noory has been boring for 13 years now at least.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on February 28, 2015, 03:46:11 AM

Forget the reprieve because I'm ready for the needle to be inserted so I can join Spock, Scotty, and Bones in the afterlife.

Bones too?  I was still waiting for the next TOS movie starring the original cast.

Morgus

Ugh, here is the UFO Phil song again now... :o

Nick el Ass

No UFO JC for me. I actually had to find a new steam because the local station drops C2C's last hour now, and boy in really sucked.

zeebo

Quote from: Nick el Ass on February 28, 2015, 03:46:11 AM

A most excellent pic N.e.A.  Pretty much does not get cooler than that.  A toast to y'all.  Nite!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: zeebo on February 28, 2015, 03:57:31 AM
A most excellent pic N.e.A.  Pretty much does not get cooler than that.  A toast to y'all.  Nite!

Indeed. They will all be missed, and it is a shame the the talented ones are leaving us while Noory is allowed to carry on with his shitty show. I highly recommend everyone go listen to Art interviewing Leonard Nimoy back in the day when they get up, and it will help scrub the suck from your brain. Cheers... and as always live long and prosper.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 28, 2015, 03:52:12 AM
Bones too?  I was still waiting for the next TOS movie starring the original cast.

He died 16 years ago.

michio

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on February 28, 2015, 03:51:13 AM
did hear george make fun of bill the amtuer astromer

The untalented and unremarkable sNooron gave a cringeworthy impression of Bill AAA. It was so bad that the sNooron refused to do it again, even though Tommy the Butler wanted him to. So he was rude to his friend by denying him his entertainment. Come to think of it, sNoory does a lame impression of a talk show host. I think sNoory should find another line of work, like being a Middle East war correspondent for Fox News.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 28, 2015, 02:44:54 AM
I've been told I should apologize for the post in question.
I hereby do so.
And I removed my post.
Of course, people talk crap about George here all the time some of it equally vile or even more so.
Or so it seems.
As did the original post that prompted my sarcastic and facetious reply.
I have not been in a good frame of mind all Friday and it's carried over into today.
Kathy just stormed out of here because she doesn't REMEMBER ( a selective memory too ) that I gave her money towards the car registration when I got my refund for my lost money order.
Again my apologies.

Addenda :

Noory is furious at me over it but someone from here sent him my comment.
I will admit that I don't know how serious people are when they cross the line to insult George or if George has  ever looked at all the stuff said about him on here.
I KNOW some of it goes beyond the bounds of good taste, assuming there IS such a boundary on here.
I guess Noory isn't thick skinned either as some want me to be.
I have apologized to him for the remark and explained my actions and motivations.
Someone on here either was offended by MY remark yet apparenly DIDN"T send FETT's original remark.
Why they sent it to George I do not know.
I can only speculate.

I feel like Patton.

Patton?  You used to be Noory's most outspoken critic on here.  You even called me a shill for not wanting to be so obnoxious to him.  That was the welcome I got when I joined Bellgab.  Now you're cozying up to him like a cat on a bearskin rug?

Quote from: zeebo on February 28, 2015, 01:50:27 AM
George earlier was so afraid of a head transplant. 

Dude, don't stress ... we'll chip in.

Wouldn't it be a body transplant?  I mean, the person with a head is getting a new body, but the person with the body ain't getting a new head.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 28, 2015, 02:44:54 AM
I've been told I should apologize for the post in question.
I hereby do so.
And I removed my post.
Of course, people talk crap about George here all the time some of it equally vile or even more so.
Or so it seems.
As did the original post that prompted my sarcastic and facetious reply.
I have not been in a good frame of mind all Friday and it's carried over into today.
Kathy just stormed out of here because she doesn't REMEMBER ( a selective memory too ) that I gave her money towards the car registration when I got my refund for my lost money order.
Again my apologies.

Addenda :

Noory is furious at me over it but someone from here sent him my comment.
I will admit that I don't know how serious people are when they cross the line to insult George or if George has  ever looked at all the stuff said about him on here.
I KNOW some of it goes beyond the bounds of good taste, assuming there IS such a boundary on here.
I guess Noory isn't thick skinned either as some want me to be.
I have apologized to him for the remark and explained my actions and motivations.
Someone on here either was offended by MY remark yet apparenly DIDN"T send FETT's original remark.
Why they sent it to George I do not know.
I can only speculate.

I feel like Patton.

I don't even recall what you said. None the less, I wonder why in the world anyone like you would care about how Noorie feels when the guy is talking about those who don't agree with every little thing he says living in closets, and eating rats in his own weird style of trash talk. He needs to grow up... and show people he cares about his job by not sucking so much. It isn't that hard Jorch if you are out there :) reading this, or one of your minions reports back.

At least Patton had the balls to not back down, and slap people who he thought were being pussies. That is if you are talking about George S. Patton.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 28, 2015, 05:02:58 AM
Ot sure how I missed that  :'(.

Unfortunately, I think DeForest Kelley died on stomach cancer.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 28, 2015, 04:42:41 AM
Patton?  You used to be Noory's most outspoken critic on here.  You even called me a shill for not wanting to be so obnoxious to him.  That was the welcome I got when I joined Bellgab.  Now you're cozying up to him like a cat on a bearskin rug?

Amazing what happens when you become internet(s) famous like Falkie. Jorch probably said something along the lines of I'll give a shoutout if you stop being a hater, man.

Chaim

JC is boring as hell, a very bad and predictable troll.
He can't even act his own act well.
All he does is help Noory to some cheap laughs.
somebody should replace him.
JC's act is over stretched.

wr250

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on February 28, 2015, 02:22:17 AM
Noory doesn't even know the Star Trek TV episodes.
The Spock phrase he noted from his favorite Start Trek TV episode, was only in the movies, not the TV show...

All his coverage of Nimoy's passing was littered with these inaccuracies as well as his strange and troubling confusion between fiction and reality. It reminds me of his constant references to movies and The Twilight Zone to explain actual events. Also his complete misunderstanding of the context of his pet quote from Network.
So, last night, in addition to giving a quote from one of the Star Trek movies and telling us it was his favourite quote from the TV series, he variously reported that Mr Spock is dead, that Nimoy was one of the stars of the TV franchise and the series as though these were different things, and listed Spock as being one of the most popular characters along with Shatner and Bones, unable again to distinguish between actor and character.
It's a weird trait: at least just lazy and stupid, but also suggesting a dislocation in his head between reality and fantasy.

wr250

maybe jorch will use a ouija board to conjure up the  ghosts of bones, scotty, and spock.
somehow id think he would get howdy-doody instead.

nextgen.fm

I hope George had something nice to say about Leonard last night

Quote from: SnapT on February 28, 2015, 01:59:14 AM
Didn't Noory mention IN SEARCH OF during the short news segment with Marc Zicree?

I checked the show again and he did mention In Search Of.  My bad. I guess I tuned out for a second.  You have my apologies, George.

Quote from: wr250 on February 28, 2015, 07:59:27 AM
maybe jorch will use a ouija board to conjure up the  ghosts of bones, scotty, and spock.
somehow id think he would get howdy-doody instead.

Don't forget Buffalo Bob.

The real (I presume) Facebook account of JC is claiming he got through to George Noory last night.
I did not hear it.. but let's remember, JC is much older now and perhaps his teeth are either missing or his dentures are too large for his mouth. I think it may have been the real him.