• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

coaster

I still remember a show where a caller said he had seen a ufo and "peed his pants". He mentioned it twice. George nearly panicked and I think he hung up on the caller. Can you imagine? Saying the word 'pee' on air. Oh the humanity.

Quote from: coaster on February 26, 2015, 02:49:18 PM
I still remember a show where a caller said he had seen a ufo and "peed his pants". He mentioned it twice. George nearly panicked and I think he hung up on the caller. Can you imagine? Saying the word 'pee' on air. Oh the humanity.

Haha I remember that call.  I think the caller was phoning from Scandinavia with an innocent sounding Swedish or Norwegian accent.  Possibly the Happy Pancake guy  :D.  He was so happy to get on Coast but kept trying to pick up the story from where he peed his pants. 

Quote from: zeebo on February 26, 2015, 02:44:24 PM
The other night the cyber-security guy said "threeway" and George made a panicked gulping sound like he was about to hit the "Drop Call with Guest" button.

I wonder Jorch thinks about this:

They call them "Coast Insiders" because -- unlike the "normal" callers -- the paying members get to kiss Jorch's ass from inside his rectum.

albrecht

Caller 'Augustus' criticized Norry's choice in music and said he should fire his music director. And then went on and criticized Wilcox. He also said to Norry "if you let me continue my question" in a snide manner. Classic.
-GNS

Jorch cares so little about what music is played on the show -- or music in general. 

When the caller, Augustus, complained about the lack of Beach Boys music on the program, it wasn't until later -- and with obvious outside assistance -- that Jorch returned to report:  "We play 'Good Vibrations' and 'God Only Knows' by the Beach Boys."

The show regularly plays those two songs, but Clueless Jorch had to have some research done for him.

In other words, the wig is there, but he is not.

Little Hater

Guys and Dolls outfit, cheap, obvious toupee, and Flock of Seagulls 'do on the guest. Class act all around.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/ghost-rockets-proof-of-aliens-on-earth/

bateman

Quote from: Little Hater on February 26, 2015, 04:37:29 PM
Guys and Dolls outfit, cheap, obvious toupee, and Flock of Seagulls 'do on the guest. Class act all around.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/ghost-rockets-proof-of-aliens-on-earth/

He really does dress like a Halloween store mobster.

Quote from: bateman on February 26, 2015, 05:10:43 PM
He really does dress like a Halloween store mobster.

He's got the look down solid -- somebody must have dressed him.

But the mob wouldn't trust "Georgie No-Wit" to buy a bag of cat litter.  He'd bring back dog food.

"Is this the right stuff, guys?"

bateman

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 26, 2015, 05:20:12 PM
He's got the look down solid -- somebody must have dressed him.

But the mob wouldn't trust "Georgie No-Wit" to buy a bag of cat litter.  He'd bring back dog food.

"Is this the right stuff, guys?"

I could see him as a Morrie type character.

http://youtu.be/Nxsoim37-3I

Nick el Ass

Quote from: ItsOver on February 26, 2015, 07:59:11 AM
Jorch likes to mess with Hoagie ever since DM.  Sick bastard.

He still referred to Hoaxland as the shows science adviser even though the last time I heard him live was when he was babbling about the Nazis being in the space program because they want to get back home to Mars. It just sounds to me like Hoaxland has been incredibly bitter ever since Jorch left him for Tommy... and he is trying to get back into his good graces.

When did George start looking like an elderly woman?
How much estrogen mimickers are in pizza rolls?

Linda Moulton Howe, aka Cow Patty, is on tonight!

Howe now, eviscerated cow!

Morgus

Quote from: Nebraska888 on February 26, 2015, 12:49:25 PM
GEESCH...........I am BAFFELED by Noory's RIVOTING obsession over FIVE (yes, he's counting) HATERS! TRULY, I am BAFFELED.
yeah that was funny in the final hour last night where Noory said there are only 5 to 10 haters out of millions - implying millions love him and only <10 people in the world think he sucks...  :P

Yessiree, Jorch will be wearing the plastic cow horns he bought on his recent trip to San Antone.

He'll also be breathing as heavily as a napping fat man, while masturbating furiously to Linda's weak, vulnerable-sounding, monotone, reading voice.

Now that's what I call "out-of-this-world" radio!

Quote from: Morgus on February 26, 2015, 08:18:02 PM
yeah that was funny in the final hour last night where Noory said there are only 5 to 10 haters out of millions - implying millions love him and only <10 people in the world think he sucks...  :P

Damn, not only does Jorch look like Saddam, he also has Saddam-style popularity contests.

Look, we're talking about a very low-watt -- nearly catfish-level -- intellect that professes not to believe in the existence of coincidences.

So, naturally, any numbers Jorch runs by us will be immediately suspect.

In other words, there's less mental fire-power going on here than in the turning hamster's wheel that Apollo didn't use to go to the moon.

Quote from: Morgus on February 26, 2015, 08:18:02 PM

He must counting people that truly hate him! I don't hate him. I think he sucks as a broadcast host.

pate

I wonder if he'll play this tonight (hey anybody remember the eighties?):

Boy's Don't Cry - I Wanna Be A Cowboy

"I Wanna Be A Cowboy" - Boy's Don't Cry

zeebo

Quote from: boba FETT on February 26, 2015, 09:01:59 PM
He must counting people that truly hate him! I don't hate him. I think he sucks as a broadcast host.

I'm the same, I just can't quite hate the guy.  But he aggravates me so much that I think a healthy amount of satire is in order.

Quote from: pate on February 26, 2015, 09:55:53 PM
I wonder if he'll play this tonight (hey anybody remember the eighties?):

Boy's Don't Cry - I Wanna Be A Cowboy

"I Wanna Be A Cowboy" - Boy's Don't Cry

That was our Grade 12 theme song.

qaddisin

Yes, thank you! You're opinion has been noted. Repeatedly. But telling us will not make it happen. Go incessantly tell Noory, Tommy, or Lisa because we have absolutely no fucking control over the program whatsoever.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 26, 2015, 10:49:15 PM
It makes me hope LMH will blind Noory with science, or maybe Hoagland.

The science theme is good, mabye a little Mr. Roboto will do the trick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc

Quote from: zeebo on February 26, 2015, 10:52:16 PM
The science theme is good, mabye a little Mr. Roboto will do the trick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc

Domo arigato, zeebo.  I'd like to see those robots do the Safety Dance. 

Y'know, that dance wasn't as safe as they said it was.

Safety Dance - Men Without Hats Official Video

karios8

Welcome to the (N)Orwellian nightmare, pg. 1984.

pate

Man if he's playing Styx for LMH it's going to be this one for sure:

Styx - Babe 1980

"Babe" - Styx

GNS

pate

Fifteen minutes to show-time, Jorch!  Is it too late to get this classhic into the stream?

Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)

"Don't You (Forget About Me)" - Simple Minds

GNS