George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

michio

Quote from: cowtown on February 01, 2015, 01:26:43 AM

Here's my first post on BellGab/GNS from November:

George Noory / Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium[size=0.85em]« on: November 05, 2014, 09:46:21 AM »

Just how BIG of an asshole is Jimmy Church? Yesterday I posted this comment on his Facebook page:

"Art Bell is probably less than ecstatic you will be filling in for Snoory. You are on Art's Dark Matter network and are now fraternizing with the detestable Snoory who destroyed Art's "Coast To Coast AM" and reduced it to an infomercial. This is in poor taste and a conflict of interest, considering Snoory's unseemly attitude towards Art, and the fact the index-card reading Snoory pilfered Art's guests during his tenure on Dark Matter. The photo of you with the verbally and intellectually-challenged Snoory has diminished my esteem for you. This is not to say I might continue to listen to your web-based show, only that I am not alone in thinking you made a poor choice of venue. I considered you somewhat of a welcome ALTERNATIVE to the travesty that C2CAM has become under Snoory. Now it appears you are auditioning for a slot in Snoory's stable."

Jimmy Church-Noory deleted my comment and replied in a Facebook email:

"If you feel the need to post Norry stuff do it on YOUR timeline...not mine. Personal attacks on anyone have no place in my world. I would never post stuff like this on YOUR timeline. It's not cool.  Writing this to someone who I consider smart and funny is a complete waste of my time....OK???"

To which I replied:

"Jimmy, the name is "Noory", not "Norry" (but everyone knows him as Snoory). My comments are not a "personal attack" against you. If I was deserving of "constructive criticism" - as I feel you are - I would welcome it on my 'timeline' and I do not delete it when it occurs. (Then again, you've never posted anything on my timeline). I am disappointed in your decision to audition with Snoory since I did consider your web-show a much welcome alternative to same, and you are after all on Art Bell's "Dark Matter" network. I would hope you are cognizant of  Bell's well deserved feelings about Snoory.

So much for your comment, "personal attacks have no place in (Jimmy's) world".

Bellgab Quote from: jimmy church on February 25, 2014, 12:57:57 PM
"George Noory: The best fall to sleep material on earth...better than Ambien. No joke. Honestly, I have NEVER gotten through a show. When I first heard him on air after Art I was pretty angry and have never gotten over it...I thought that a show like C2C was able to search the country and come up with somebody that was great...there is a lot of talent out there...I was shocked when I first heard Noory...I remember thinking at the time: "this is it??? this is what we've got??? are you kidding me???"...but, Herbalife has their spokesman and Clear Channel is happy. Ever wonder where Gaiam TV tapes their show??? I'll bet the farm it's in the Herbalife offices at Nokia Live in downtown Los Angeles."

To which Jimmy Church-Noory so eloquently replied via Facebook email:

"yeah, so???  Moving on.."

Jimmy Church-Noory then "unfriended" and blocked me on Facebook.
[/size]

I was thinking that Church had said not so nice words about Georgie in the past when I first read he'd joined the Church of PremRat. And now he's in bed with Georgie, trying to defend his honor so he isn't kicked to the floor with the rest of the bed wetters. I don't know a lot about Church's background and have listened to only a few minutes of his program when it was on DM Network, but being he didn't deny his nasty words in that FB post of yours, Church comes off as a tad two-faced with his self-righteous response and indignation. Fame and money does strange things to people, like destroying their integrity and credibility. I'm sure Georgie loves it.

Who

Listened briefly to Shovelin' Shit With Jimmy Church last night.  Don't think I'll send for the t-shirt.

Alienigma

"Only Children Bleed", by George Noory and the Infantivores

George got Tommy to take his seed
He got the mancrush, he got the need
He spends his life through bullshitting his fans
They feed him turmeric or anything they can
He wanks alone at night too often, he strokes and thinks
of mangled kids who don't go home at all

Only children bleed
Only children bleed

George wears his fake toupee, he's a radio mistake
Looking for stories about children's bones that break
He lies right at you, but the haters know he's lame
If you slap a baby once in a while, will it live and love in pain?
of injured kids who can't go home at all

Only children bleed
Only children bleed

Black eyed children all the time
but PremRat won't spend a dime
to clean up his radio crimes
He's down on his knees, begging them please
for news of toddlers who burn and scream
of slaughtered kids who never go home at all

Only children bleed
Only children bleed

aldousburbank

Quote from: Alienigma on February 01, 2015, 11:12:27 AM

Only children bleed
Only children bleed

Only children bleed
Only children bleed

Only children bleed
Only children bleed
On behalf of my fellow Arizonan, Vincent Furnier AKA Alice Cooper, I thank you.

nextgen.fm

Only children bleed
Only children bleed

Only children bleed
Only children bleed

Only children bleed
Only children bleed

omg...lol

Alienigma

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 01, 2015, 11:30:28 AM
On behalf of my fellow Arizonan, Vincent Furnier AKA Alice Cooper, I thank you.

You're welcome. After writing it I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry, but then I realized you could pretty much say the same thing about Noron's entire career.

Quote from: Alienigma on February 01, 2015, 12:20:10 PM
You're welcome. After writing it I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry, but then I realized you could pretty much say the same thing about Noron's entire career.

It's weird. Things I have read about Noory as the nighthawk was that he was funny, at ease during the broadcast, made slightly off color jokes, etc.

Noory now does none of those things. I think if he would do his own show instead of trying to be something he is not the show would be better. He shouldn't worry about Art but worry about his own show. Instead of wasting time worrying about what people post on Bellgab he should be trying to come up with unique ideas for his own show.

Schrader and clyde lewis have grown their shows by doing their own thing. When is the last time george tried something new on coast?

They should let Jorch play in the Super Bowl. He has such extensive brain damage already, that any additional brain damage received by playing footballl would be negligible.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on February 01, 2015, 02:01:09 PM
They should let Jorch play in the Super Bowl. He has such extensive brain damage already, that any additional brain damage received by playing footballl would be negligible.

Jorch Noory played football for one season in high school -- but he doesn't remember it.  He played wide receiver and received more head shots than passes.

Jorch would often practice without his helmet which alarmed his fellow players and coaches.

"My head is my helmet," he would snarl. "Why won't you give me your address?"

Alienigma

I'm surprised the NFL didn't try and tap Jorch to sing at the half-time show too. Just think how wonnerful it would be to listen to him croon "I can't help falling in love with you" as Tommy gyrates around the stage in a g-string, and Linda Moulton Howe bumps and grinds next to Jorch, before he pulls off one of her pasties and exposes a nipple.
"The horror, the horror."

Noory actually seemed to be trying friday. His best performance in a long time. Why does it take a threat for him to actually try to do his job?

Noory wouldn't have to worry about lossing listners if he'd take care of his own house and put on a quality show.

Quote from: wr250 on February 01, 2015, 02:50:26 PM
he feeds on us
[attachimg=1]
GNS

Jorch:  "I feed off you."

As usual, he didn't give us the whole story.

Jorch only wants to feed off you if you've been eating Carnivora.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on February 01, 2015, 02:34:09 PM
I'm surprised the NFL didn't try and tap Jorch to sing at the half-time show too. Just think how wonnerful it would be to listen to him croon "I can't help falling in love with you" as Tommy gyrates around the stage in a g-string, and Linda Moulton Howe bumps and grinds next to Jorch, before he pulls off one of her pasties and exposes a nipple.
"The horror, the horror."

Linda Moulton Howe would reach into a plastic garbage bag and pull out a severed cow's utter to wave at the audience.

The FCC would be OK with that.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 01, 2015, 03:29:31 PM

Linda Moulton Howe would reach into a plastic garbage bag and pull out a severed cow's utter to wave at the audience.

The FCC would be OK with that.
Lol. There could be a chorus line of dead babies and clowns, holding hands and doing high leg kicks in front of Jorch and Linda.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on February 01, 2015, 03:33:48 PM
Lol. There could be a chorus line of dead babies and clowns, holding hands and doing high leg kicks in front of Jorch and Linda.

Men wearing Ouija sandwich board costumes -- like street advertisers -- and wearing pizza roll-shaped headgear.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 01, 2015, 03:42:30 PM

Men wearing Ouija sandwich board costumes -- like street advertisers -- and wearing pizza roll-shaped headgear.
That would be klashik. What would be even more unbeleeevible than all of that spectacle would be to see Jorch reading a book. Too mind-boggling, I know.

Alienigma

Noron's dream would be to persuade the entire halftime audience to drink Kool-Aid laced with fatal doses of turmeric and Carnivora.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on February 01, 2015, 03:58:41 PM
That would be klashik. What would be even more unbeleeevible than all of that spectacle would be to see Jorch reading pretending to read a book. Too mind-boggling, I know.

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 01, 2015, 02:56:37 PM
Noory actually seemed to be trying friday. His best performance in a long time. Why does it take a threat for him to actually try to do his job?

Noory wouldn't have to worry about lossing listners if he'd take care of his own house and put on a quality show.
It's funny because I recall posting the same thing when he was here posting last time (when Art was going to return.)  I recall posting that you could tell he was putting effort into it and, (I believe) even posted that one of his shows was pretty good.

Apparently all it takes is for him to suddenly have to worry a little about being beat into the ground and he manages to pull it together for awhile.  Naturally, I did not hear him during the time Art was doing his show and have only heard him for a couple of minutes since. However, I'm pretty certain that he allowed himself to slip and return to his lazy ways since Art stopped broadcasting.  He will make an effort for a few months- but I doubt he can sustain it.

aldousburbank

George Noory holds the distinction of being the last person on earth who should drop acid- and the one who needs it the most.

Only children bleed
Only children bleed

Only children bleed
Only children bleed

Only children bleed
Only children bleed

That is gruesome but appropriate.  Well-done.

cowtown

Quote from: michio on February 01, 2015, 05:35:06 AM
I was thinking that Church had said not so nice words about Georgie in the past when I first read he'd joined the Church of PremRat. And now he's in bed with Georgie, trying to defend his honor so he isn't kicked to the floor with the rest of the bed wetters. I don't know a lot about Church's background and have listened to only a few minutes of his program when it was on DM Network, but being he didn't deny his nasty words in that FB post of yours, Church comes off as a tad two-faced with his self-righteous response and indignation. Fame and money does strange things to people, like destroying their integrity and credibility. I'm sure Georgie loves it.

Slimy Church is more than just a tad "two-faced and self-righteous".  The guy is a scumbag. Understand that Slimy Church and I had been having lots of engaging email exchanges about our radio broadcasting and music backgrounds, and how wretched George Noory is as a host. Then I called Slimy on his decision to give Art Bell the finger by selling his soul to Noory. Slimy went into full denial mode and got rid of me as the messenger, as you read. One can only hope Noory brings Slimy completely into the fold by having a three-way with Two Ton Tommy. With Slimy in the middle he can change his air-name to "Lucky Pierre".

cowtown

apologies to Bob Dylan

"Ballad Of A Thin Man"
You walk into the studio
With your pizza roll in your hand
You see Two Ton Tommy naked
And you say, "Who is that man ?"
You try so hard
But you don't understand
Because Tommy left
The Index cards at home

And something is happening here
But you don't know what it is
Do you, Mister Noory ?

You raise up your head
And you ask, "Is this a bad baby?"
And somebody points to you and says
"It's his"
And you say, "What's mine ?"
And somebody else says, "It’s tumeric "
And you say, "Oh my God
Am I completely out of pizza rolls ?"

Do you, Mister Noory?

You’ve got Glynnis’ number
And you go watch the geek
Who immediately walks up to you
When UFO Phil hears you speak
And he says, "How does it feel
To be such a freak ?"
And you say, "Impossible!
Call Lionel Farnthorpe!”
As Tommy disconnects the phone.

Do you, Mister Noory?

You have many contacts
Among right wing fear mongers
To get you facts
When someone attacks your imagination
But nobody has any respect
Anyway you already expect them
To all give a check
To Coast Insider and your on-line TV masquerader
You've been with Jerome Corsi
And he’s liked your shoe polish looks
With Alex Jones you have
Discussed C-A-R-N-I-V-O-R-A and ‘tards
You've been through all of
Tommy’s 3x5 index cards
You're very well read
It's well known.

But something is happening here
And you don't know what it is
Do you, Mister Noory ?

Well, the dead baby, he comes up to you
And then he kneels
He crosses himself
And then he clicks his dead baby heels
And without further notice
He asks you how it feels
And he says, "I died a horrible death
You’ll want to hear about
In great detail
Do not disconnect the phone".

And you know something is happening
Do you, Mister Noory ?

Now you see Linda Moulton Howe
Shouting the word "NOW"
And you say, "For what reason ?"
And she says, "How ?"
And you say, "What does this mean ?"
And she screams back, "You're a mutilated cow
Give me some milk
Or else go home".

Because something is happening
Do you, Mister Noory?

Well, you walk into the room
Like a demon and then you frown
You stick an angel up your portal
And your toupe on the ground
There ought to be a law
Against you comin' around
You should be made
To wear earphones.

Because something is happening
And you don't know what it is
Do you, Mister Noory?

DanTSX

Quote from: cowtown on February 01, 2015, 05:06:40 PM

Slimy Church is more than just a tad "two-faced and self-righteous".  The guy is a scumbag. Understand that Slimy Church and I had been having lots of engaging email exchanges about our radio broadcasting and music backgrounds, and how wretched George Noory is as a host. Then I called Slimy on his decision to give Art Bell the finger by selling his soul to Noory. Slimy went into full denial mode and got rid of me as the messenger, as you read. One can only hope Noory brings Slimy completely into the fold by having a three-way with Two Ton Tommy. With Slimy in the middle he can change his air-name to "Lucky Pierre".

You might as well post the emails here.

It's not like George or Jimmy can do anything about it.

cowtown

Quote from: DanTSX on February 01, 2015, 05:12:07 PM

You might as well post the emails here.

It's not like George or Jimmy can do anything about it.

Scroll up on this page: I did post the last "exchange" I had with Slimy Church.

DanTSX

Quote from: cowtown on February 01, 2015, 05:18:28 PM

Scroll up on this page: I did post the last "exchange" I had with Slimy Church.

Got it Thanks!

What an industry!

cowtown

Noory is sitting on Tommy's lap watching the Superbowl, recalling the good old days of J.V. Football in Michigan where he started out as a tight end and wound up a wide receiver.   :-[

zeebo

With exciting shows like tonite's on tap, Georgie's got nothing to fear from the competition:

Health & Healing/ Prayer & Finance

First Half: Trained not only in human health, but in animal health as well, Dr. Joel Wallach ... will discuss the human body's innate ability to heal itself through natural means.

2nd Half: After appearing on two episodes of Beyond Belief, editor and author Jim Paris joins George Noory to continue the conversation on how prayer can have an impact on personal finances....