• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
For the second time in less than six months, George went to a caller in "Bismarck, North Carolina (sic)."

This is a college graduate, ladies and gentlemen, and the son-of-a-bitch doesn't know one end of the country from another.

coaster

"I'm talking a lot tonight" No shit George? On a talk radio program? Get out of here...

coaster

Noory has said "juxtaposition" twice tonight. Tommy is teaching him new words.

George thinks a referee call at a football game changed the 'complexity of the game.'
He also thinks it's a 'very possibility' that many UFO sightings are secret government planes.

What a... very twit.  I meant to say a very lazy twit but I said 'fuck it' like my role model George who, by the way, sports a great complexity.

Quote from: coaster on January 31, 2015, 03:19:56 AM
"I'm talking a lot tonight" No shit George? On a talk radio program? Get out of here...

Speaking of the Book of Revelations, after a caller gibbered about the world now being in the end times, George agreed that "we are in those signs (sic)."

Drunk again?

coaster

Morgus

Noory just commented on haters in chat rooms that have no life and hide behind fake names.
He must be reading here tonite...

Morgus

Quote from: coaster on January 31, 2015, 03:27:52 AM
I think George just gave us a shout out.

He did.  This message board is obviously getting under his skin.

The number of guests looking at it is increasing, and that really makes us mean and evil, as I believed he described us.

We're like that for speaking the truth, mind you -- and using his own stupid utterances.

SnapT

"You can't turn your back on Israel, they've been our ally for way, waaaay TOO LONG."
-George Noory

nextgen.fm

Crap I missed george talk about art, I just woke up

nextgen.fm

Quote from: SnapT on January 31, 2015, 03:30:56 AM
"You can't turn your back on Israel, they've been our ally for way, waaaay TOO LONG."
-George Noory

Lol wtf

Listen, you radio shit stain, George Noory:

I do hate you.

I can't hate your guts enough.

You are a wig-wearing, irresponsible son-of-a-bitch who deserves to be called out for the massive ignorance and paranoia you help sow.

May others join us in our righteous hate until you and your sick, ass-kissing sycophants are banished from the airwaves.

goldendeal

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 31, 2015, 03:36:07 AM
Listen, you radio shit stain, George Noory:

I do hate you.

I can't hate your guts enough.

You are an irresponsible son-of-a-bitch who deserves to be called out for the massive ignorance and paranoia you help sow.

May others join us in our righteous hate until you and your sick ass-kissing sycophants are banished from the airwaves.

radio shit stain.... ;D

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Morgus on January 31, 2015, 03:28:58 AM
Noory just commented on haters in chat rooms that have no life and hide behind fake names.

What did he say?.wow george calm down

littlechris

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 31, 2015, 03:30:42 AM

He did.  This message board is obviously getting under his skin.

The number of guests looking at it is increasing, and that really makes us mean and evil, as I believed he described us.

We're like that for speaking the truth, mind you -- and using his own stupid utterances.
LOL. Yes he was ABSOLUTELY talking about us and THIS board. bwaaaaaaaaaa! He sounded pissed too, he kept going on and on.
George will be posting here between now and the return of the MIGHTY one.  George really enjoys psychological warfare and is quite good at it. His mission is now to distract and anger Mr.Bell to keep him from focusing on his return to the airwaves. George/Premiere know EXACTLY what they are doing.

SnapT

Despite his continued fumbling of words, George sounds more AWAKE tonight than he has in months... maybe years.

This is George Noory's version of "trying."

And we all know why he suddenly decided to start trying again tonight.

Nick el Ass

I hate radio guys with no talent, and fake hair.  :P  I bet instead of doing show prep George comes on here... and reads about himself then has a good cry afterward. That may be one of the few assumptions I have made tonight that is right, hehehe. I'm not ashamed either.

popple

Well, he has a fake name on here too. He also hides behind a koala avatar.

Maybe Tommy can teach him the difference between a forum and a chat room.

SnapT

Quote from: littlechris on January 31, 2015, 03:44:23 AM
LOL. Yes he was ABSOLUTELY talking about us and THIS board. bwaaaaaaaaaa! He sounded pissed too, he kept going on and on.

And note that this tirade of his was in response to a caller talking about a demonic boyfriend who abused her.

That's what made him think of us.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: popple on January 31, 2015, 03:48:20 AM

He likes koalas

Nick el Ass

That Koala has no stache though, and instead of bamboo we were flat out bamboozled when George took over C2C in many ways.

No shit?  A koala?

I thought that thing was George after the food allergy mishap.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: SnapT on January 31, 2015, 03:49:36 AM
And note that this tirade of his was in response to a caller talking about a demonic boyfriend who abused her.

Even worse is that when others are in pain, or having problems he thinks about himself. I'm glad the last hour of the show is preempted on the local station by an hour long show about vitamins due to George sucking so much.

littlechris

Quote from: SnapT on January 31, 2015, 03:49:36 AM

haha. Falkie?

Quote from: Nick el Ass on January 31, 2015, 03:53:43 AM

Even worse is that when others are in pain, or having problems he thinks about himself. I'm glad the last hour of the show is preempted on the local station by an hour long show about vitamins due to George sucking so much.

Wow.  That looks seriously bad for overall ratings.

That son-of-a-bitch would not have ranted on and on about this message board if his ratings were any good.

He wouldn't care.  He'd simply laugh at "the haters" and not even mention them.

Jorch is in some kind of serious ratings nose-dive.  It doesn't matter how many stations he's broadcast on.  If the ratings are miserable, and the audience evaporates, so does he.

And Art's latest re-emergence isn't going to help matters.

I hate it, though, because Jorch is such great unintentional humor -- exactly like Mystery Science Theater.

SnapT

If Noory's ratings don't shape up, eventually this will be what you see when you visit coasttocoastam.com...