George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: smitty9999 on January 31, 2015, 12:54:48 AM
pretty good deals on right now

http://www.starclear.com/super_specials.html

"Distance Business Clearing With Profit Enhancments: $225" -- for warding off demons and increasing profits, it's a steal.

I don't know about writing it off on your taxes, though.  Does the guy also spray for IRS audits?

michio

Quote from: Dateline on January 30, 2015, 10:38:53 AM
On the issue of vaccinations, I challenge that a strong hitting interview be done in favor of them.  I know that the guests are out there and would be more than willing to come on.  That way it would be fair to the listeners and allow them to have the knowledge they need to have an informed decision. Better yet have a round table discussion on the issue.  Bias should not be the middle name of Coast.

I would add let the listeners think for themselves but Ma and Pa are out busy making moonshine, that is bearing their ass at the corporations as they strip-mine the hills and frack the underground.

sNoory's exceedingly lame excuse would be that they (Lisa Lyin', Tommy the Butler, and the rest of sNoory's agenda driven crew) have already asked the experts (be it with climate change or vaccinations) to come on the program and give an anti-sNooron and anti-moron viewpoint. Of course, we have no concrete knowledge if what sNoory tells us is a factual statement or another in a long series of convenient lies told to cover their a$$e$ and keep the 'dumb 'em down' sNooron flock in check. I think we can agree that stretching the truth and manipulating the audience is not beyond sNooron's ethical standards (if you would argue that he has standards).

If I were asked to suggest a guest to offer the scientific and realistic viewpoint on vaccinations it would be Paul Offit.  He's seen as standing toe to toe (or hoof) with the antichrist by anti-vaccination cheerleaders. Because of this, I'm pretty sure Offit would relish coming on Conspiracy to Conspiracy Another Moron to dispel vaccine myths and outright lies that are repeated ad nauseam.  But the bitter pill to swallow is there are people who won't put on their critical thinking caps (sNoory burned his cap early in life), and they prefer to call the FDA and CDC organizations linked to the BuildABurger and New World Order Illuminati elites who are using "lucrative" and "killer" vaccines as a clandestine program to depopulate and rid the Earth of 'those-in-the-know.' What chance does one have in breaking through a thick wall of impenetrable self-imposed senselessness even with a 58 megaton hydrogen bomb's worth of facts and decades of evidence supporting the tremendous benefits and value of vaccines. Some men and women you just can't reach because they don't want to be reached.

How many times have they had psycho Horowitz on to hysterically ramble about the dangers of vaccines, or TenPennies espousing how worthless vaccines are as Georgie enthusiastically grunts "that's right" in rapturous agreement. sNoory could not care less about being objective and true to the spirit of a newsman like Cronkite or Morrow.  Even Fox News, which I think is sNoory's dream job because of the leggy gals, doesn't dare take such a radical departure from reality and science as does sNooron and his puppet guests.  Behold a Pale Newsman farce.

goldendeal

Wow.....Lee Hazlewood -  :)

Never forget when JC told Art  he KNEW it was Johnny Cash  ;D
When Art told him it was Lee Hazlewood , JC said,,"who?? who is Liza Hazlewood"??

Scully

OMG.  Jorch is announcing Art's return to radio and kissing his feet bigtime!  :o

George is giving a long, gushing statement about Art, his history with C2C, and his future plans to stream in July.

Morgus

Quote from: Scully on January 31, 2015, 02:13:48 AM
OMG.  Jorch is announcing Art's return to radio and kissing his feet bigtime!  :o
yep just like he did the last time, playing his same game...

Scully

Quote from: Morgus on January 31, 2015, 02:14:31 AM
yep just like he did the last time, playing his same game...

Exactly, Morgus.  It's all part of his sick, sick fake game.

George Noory:  "I feed off you."

Tonight, the son-of-a-bitch finally confessed to being a psychic vampire.

Morgus

Quote from: Scully on January 31, 2015, 02:15:37 AM

Exactly, Morgus.  It's all part of his sick, sick fake game.
yep he acts like the nice guy on the air but makes secret plans behind the scenes?

Scully

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 31, 2015, 02:17:11 AM
George Noory:  "I feed off you."

Tonight, the son-of-a-bitch finally confessed to being a psychic vampire.

I thought the same thing, Major!  8)

goldendeal

Jorch said "this is gonna be fun"

Yeah right,he is sweating his ass over this news...he is ready to ban any guest from Coast that even thinks of being on Art's show. Jorch already has his blacklist  out and ready to start striking names off...

Scully

Quote from: Morgus on January 31, 2015, 02:17:49 AM
yep he acts like the nice guy on the air but makes secret plans behind the scenes?

The only thing George is really good at is pretending to be a nice guy.

If I hadn't seen George's antics on here, I would have really believed he was happy and excited for Art.

Nick el Ass

George is a moron for bringing up Art's return, but starting it off by talking about his own "long term deal."  I will tip my hat to him for talking about how likes to "feed off you" because the guy is a capable of sucking all the energy out of a fun topic(s)... or a room when he walks in for that matter. I hope mentioning Art seals Noory's fate once and for all, and serves as the final nail in the C2C coffin.

coaster

George, we all know you will try to poach his guests again and generally be a pain in the ass.

SnapT

Wow, that was the most long-winded, dead airy statement I've ever heard from Noory.  It seemed like ten minutes before he even mentioned Art Bell.  He sounded so happy it seemed like he was announcing a death.

Morgus

Noory poaches both Art's guests and bumper music.
Noory just played another of Art Bell's famous Cusco tunes - Catalina.

Has anyone here ever read George Noory's Wikipedia page, particularly the Atlantic Monthly article cited in it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Noory

He comes across as a bumbling, conniving dope.

George did go to a lot of effort to build himself up in building Art up, and he did seem to focus a lot on how many times Art quit in a rather passive aggressive fashion.

It turns out George was mentioned in the Torah "code."

The entry read:

"George Noory . . . someone . . . somewhere . . . doing something . . . to someone . . . lots of someones . . . somehow . . . like some kind of jackassed radio clown . . . somewhere . . . out there."

goldendeal

I know Richard Shaw and LA Marzulli and it sickens me they are pandering to Jorch with reading his bible code. They are pulling Jorches chain on this one…no where in the code could it possibly say  Jorch is the host  of Coast..

Immy

Was that movie clip from "Jaws"? If I'm right, burn 50 copies of your snack book Jorch.

Tommy is asking George to explain inter-dimensional physics  ::) .

coaster

"Lets go to Cornelius. Corny, whats up" Damn thats annoying how he shortens people's names. So disrespectful.
"You gots those shoes on Bourbon St". Love the subtle racism.

Quote from: goldendeal on January 31, 2015, 02:46:02 AM
I know Richard Shaw and LA Marzulli and it sickens me they are pandering to Jorch with reading his bible code. They are pulling Jorches chain on this one…no where in the code could it possibly say  Jorch is the host  of Coast..

Try enough sequences and I'm sure you can find anything.

goldendeal

Jorch to African American caller..."what up"?  (Joches answer to Ebonics)

Wow, Jorch and his tireless attempt at some street cred

Jorch wants a real baby in the cake, did you hear the ghoul’s disappointment when the caller said it was a toy baby in the king cake?

Scully

Quote from: Immy on January 31, 2015, 02:46:24 AM
Was that movie clip from "Jaws"? If I'm right, burn 50 copies of your snack book Jorch.

It was.  Burn another 50 for me.  :-*

Quote from: coaster on January 31, 2015, 02:48:47 AM
"Lets go to Cornelius. Corny, whats up" Damn thats annoying how he shortens people's names. So disrespectful.
"You gots those shoes on Bourbon St". Love the subtle racism.

Yeah, Jorch's little black kid voice certainly needs some work.

It sounded like an old racist white man trying to sound like an old racist white man.

Quote from: goldendeal on January 31, 2015, 02:53:10 AM
Jorch to African American caller..."what up"?  (Joches answer to Ebonics)

Wow, Jorch and his tireless attempt at some street cred

Jorch wants a real baby in the cake, did you hear the ghoul’s disappointment when the caller said it was a toy baby in the king cake?

You're right.  I hadn't heard that much disappointment in his voice since the news story about the child surviving after being stuck in the dryer.

SnapT

Quote from: goldendeal on January 31, 2015, 02:53:10 AM

And the guy's response was great, something like "Well, you know... the GOOD people don't cook no babies."