• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 30, 2015, 01:10:47 AM

Well, you must have been awarded a degree in Hog Phys-Ed -- the same department where they teach lame clichés like "connect the dots."

LOL

UGA is the school that had to award a remedial English teacher of dumbassed football players several million dollars after they fired her for blowing the whistle on all the illiterates the school was graduating.

I don't care where the fuck you grunted or slept in class.

Forget it. You are simply an asshole and you're really not worth the time.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on January 30, 2015, 01:19:49 AM
[attachimg=1]

Squeal like a piggy!

The guy in the back is 21st Century Man after the guy in front summa cum unloaded in his toothless sweet potato pie-hole.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on January 30, 2015, 12:48:05 AM
In your previous post you stated "in the US you legally cannot send your child to school without vaccination. How Soviet fascist can you get?" But in your latest post you point out there are exemptions. So obviously, it would follow, that there are instances where you can send your child to school without immunizations. Your thinking seems extremely muddled. I think I will defer to the medical profession on the matter of vaccines, rather than someone as confused as you.
By the way, the Soviets were communist, not fascist.

I'll be done, too.
Yes, I know the Soviets were communist. In name. Totalitarian dictatorship in practice, therefore indistinguishable from fascism, I would suggest. Hence the estimated 12 million deaths for which Stalin was responsible.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 29, 2015, 07:42:15 PM
Half Stache

Death at the Zoo

The Increduhbowls

Snorge and the Invalids

Tommy & The Tummy Tuckers
Jorge & The Jeers

The Steaming Coil
Dave & The Distractions

Would really like to see Georgie-boy do some of the fine tunes of Andy Gibb ........ on stage.

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on January 29, 2015, 04:13:15 PM
thats normal, since the c2cam website doesn't update the schedule for upcoming shows for the next week until Thursday evenings usually....

Following Morgus ... the True coast insiders club.    ;D

zeebo

Anyone else notice George played "For Your Eyes Only" for his beloved queen, LMH?  (I shudder.)

Even better, George's Freudian gem from before the break:  "Something big is happeneen, and you've got your finger right on that."

Check out the art bell thread. I Exchanged emails with Noory and lisa Lyon during the show. I am pretty sure george threatend to kill me and called art a quitter.

zeebo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 30, 2015, 02:44:37 AM
Check out the art bell thread. I Exchanged emails with Noory and lisa Lyon during the show. I am pretty sure george threatend to kill me and called art a quitter.

What a bunch of friggin clowns.  I'm an LMH fan, but I think she should tell Noory and Lisa and Tommy and the whole friggin c2c clown crew to go screw themselves and go on strike until Art's back on-air. 

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 30, 2015, 01:32:34 AM
I'll be done, too.
Yes, I know the Soviets were communist. In name. Totalitarian dictatorship in practice, therefore indistinguishable from fascism, I would suggest. Hence the estimated 12 million deaths for which Stalin was responsible.

NMN, it looks like you finally got to unmuddle a little somethin' here.

It's hard to see, though, how a school vaccination policy with various exemptions could reasonably be compared to the murderous horrors of Stalinism. 

So it looks like you got re-muddled.

It seems like the right wing uses Stalin and Stalinism the same way the left always liked to throw around Hitler and Nazism.

But what do I know?  I'm just a curious asshole who likes to needle people.

I wish Linda Mountain Ho (did one of the callers just call her that?) would stop using 'the planet' so much to refer to the Earth or the world or governments (collectively) or humankind.  It only encourages simple George to do the same.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 30, 2015, 03:57:08 AM
I wish Linda Mountain Ho (did one of the callers just call her that?)

Yep, and George suddenly decided the caller's phone line was "muddy."

And then that was the end of the call.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 30, 2015, 03:59:19 AM

Yep, and George suddenly decided the caller's phone line was "muddy."

And then that was the end of the call.

haha.  I had some background noise so wasn't sure.  I guess she'll be cumming around the mountain when she cums.

I like LMH but felt I had to use that line.  In my gut.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 30, 2015, 04:03:34 AM
haha.  I had some background noise so wasn't sure.  I guess she'll be cumming around the mountain when she cums.

I like LMH but I felt I had to use that line.

Well, I hate her mutilated cow-gut sucking guts, and your line made me guffaw haw haw.

zeebo

For some reason, tonite Noory seemed like more of an arrogant oaf than usual.  His unpleasant grunting and audible smirking and phony attitude and stupid friggin generic comments are just too much.  I'm so exasperated lately I may have to shut the fool off again for awhile.

Quote from: zeebo on January 30, 2015, 04:16:46 AM
For some reason, tonite Noory seemed like more of an arrogant oaf than usual.  His unpleasant grunting and audible smirking and phony attitude and stupid friggin generic comments are just too much...

Sumpthin's goin' on

Who

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 29, 2015, 10:18:04 PM

This is probably not the place to get into this, but I would just like to say on behalf of myself and my non-vaccinated 21yo daughter (about to graduate from Cambridge University, and a happier, healthier young woman, without a day's serious illness in her life, you'd struggle to find): thank you for calling myself and her mother child abusers.
We took a serious and informed decision, and I wouldn't change it. I was absolutely horrified to discover that in the US you legally cannot send your child to school without vaccination. How Soviet fascist can you get?
It's a long and complicated debate, but to pick just two examples. Flu. What we know is that the flu virus is constantly mutating and transforming. The notion that you can vaccinate against it is palpably ludicrous. Measles. When I was a boy, it was a common or garden childhood illness. Now it's a killer disease. Reclassified as such by the pharmaceutical companies who make gazillions out of vaccinations.
I would not criticize anyone for choosing to vaccinate their children, but I do not take kindly to have such extreme epithets flung at me for making a different decision.

Congratulations on raising a wonderful, healthy, high-achieving daughter.  Attending and graduating from Cambridge is a great achievement and you and your wife have every right to be proud of this wonderful young woman.  The vast majority of medical doctors, however, would strongly disagree with your assertion that measles is a "garden (variety) childhood illness."  Before  measles was eradicated in 2000, up to 500 people, mostly children, died each year in the US.  Pertussis, or whooping cough,  is a highly contagious respiratory disease. It is caused by the bacterium bordetella pertussis.  Pertussis is known for uncontrollable, violent coughing which often makes it hard to breathe.  It is a hideous disease that often results in death.  Like measles, it can be prevented with a simple vaccine.  And what of polio?  And small pox?  Do you deny that tens of thousands of people were crippled and killed by polio?  Millions by small pox?  Do you deny that it was vaccines that eliminated them?

Your condemnation of vaccines is simply not supported by scientific evidence. 

ItsOver

For some reason, tonite Noory seemed like more of an arrogant oaf than usual.  His unpleasant grunting and audible smirking and phony attitude and stupid friggin generic comments are just too much.  I'm so exasperated lately I may have to shut the fool off again for awhile.
Just for awhile? ;)

expat

Guest (with hyperbole): "We're headed for slavery!!!"

George: "No doubt about that."

Who

I'm wondering how much more arrogant, unpleasant, phony and stupid he can get before he reaches some sort of upper limit?  Or is it possible there is no upper limit to arrogance, unpleasantness, phoniness and stupidity?  Every time I hear him say something stupid, I think, "that's it.  He can't possibly say anything more stupid than that."  And then he does.  He keeps pushing the envelope.

littlechris

I don't see how people can listen to him, unless they are forced to.  Ill tune in if Knapp or anyone else is hosting and if the guest is worthwhile. 

Dateline

On the issue of vaccinations, I challenge that a strong hitting interview be done in favor of them.  I know that the guests are out there and would be more than willing to come on.  That way it would be fair to the listeners and allow them to have the knowledge they need to have an informed decision.  Better yet have a round table discussion on the issue.  Bias should not be the middle name of Coast.

I would add let the listeners think for themselves but Ma and Pa are out busy making moonshine, that is bearing their ass at the corporations as they strip-mine the hills and frack the underground.

albrecht

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 30, 2015, 12:35:52 AM

Flu. Ludicrous because this year's vaccine is based on last year's virus which will not be this year's virus. Perhaps the reason why the CDC  said the flu shot is 23% effective this year.

Maybe things differ from school to school, state to state, but I know in PA you have to submit papers proving multiple vaccinations before your child begins school. To be precise:

Children in ALL grades (K-12) need the following vaccines:
[size=78%]4 doses of tetanus*(1 dose on or after 4th birthday)[/size]
4 doses of diphtheria* (1 dose on or after 4th birthday)
3 doses of polio
2 doses of measles**
2 doses of mumps**
1 dose of rubella (German measles) **
3 doses of hepatitis B
2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
*Usually given as DTP or DT or Td
**Usually given as MMR

7th Grade ADDITIONAL immunization requirements for entry:
1 dose meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV)
1 dose of tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis(Tdap) [if five years have elapsed since last tetanus immunization] 

The only exemptions to the school laws for immunizations are:
medical reasons;
religious beliefs; or
philosophical/strong moral or ethical conviction.

If your child is exempt from immunizations, he or she may be removed from school during an outbreak.

If that is not nationwide, I stand corrected.
I did not say anyone should ignore any advice, evidence or opinion. I said I would never criticize anyone who chose to have their child vaccinated. I only suggest parents should be allowed to choose.
I can't comment on the specific case of the 6yo, but it seems to me to be dependent on a lot of hypotheticals. My response was only in reaction to being dubbed a child abuser.
I think the solution is to be logical and use common-sense. Like government agencies do (at least sometimes) when they determine if vaccines are worthwhile (efficacy of vaccine, potential damage caused if one catches the disease, potential damage of vaccine, and financial cost/benefit analysis.) This doesn't mean ALL vaccines are good, or bad, or needed for all people in all places. For example most Western countries no longer vaccinate against TB. (Now a potential problem as illegal immigrants with TB visit or move into our countries.) We also no longer vaccinate against small pox (a potential problem if some crazies or crazy country releases it....or like the stuff found in a closet last year got released.) Cost and efficacy is a concern. If you aren't traveling to certain countries getting the Yellow Fever vaccine is likely a waste of money and time. There are potential problems with any medical procedure including vaccines (simply visiting an ER or doctor's office, for example, opens you up to potential diseases. So, for example, is it worth going to the ER and waiting in line with others who might the flu, or whatever, for a cut on your finger or treating at home?) A lot of this is common sense...which is lacking in the C2C guests and with the "all vaccines are good" crowd.
-GNS

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: zeebo on January 30, 2015, 02:16:35 AM
Anyone else notice George played "For Your Eyes Only" for his beloved queen, LMH?  (I shudder.)

Even better, George's Freudian gem from before the break:  "Something big is happeneen, and you've got your finger right on that."

Also played 'Start Me Up' and 'Praise You'. Full-on creepazoid mode.

Great moment coming into the final hour. George asked Linda if there had been anything new happening on the "crop formation front".
There was a pause before Linda, with the air of a mother dealing with an annoying five year old, patiently explained that it's the middle of winter here in the northern hemisphere and therefore not much in the way of crops to be formed. Oil seed rape would be the first to come along in May, she helpfully offered, followed by the grain crops as we move through the summer.
George: 'Well, that's true, too. So, as the weather warms up are you expecting a flurry of messages?'
There was another pause from Linda, followed by the most sardonic of dry chuckles. You could almost feel her shaking her head in disbelief before repeating, half to herself 'A flurry of messages.....' And trailing off to another pause.

albrecht

For some reason anytime a guest, especially LMH, mentions "rape," "rape seed," or "oilseed rape"  I get a creepy feeling thinking that Norry perks up and is interested- because I'm sure he doesn't know that is a crop and crop by-product. Not as much livelihood he experiences when a guest talks about a child's death or the possibility of 'mean babies' but it certainly sparks his interest.
-GNS

NoMoreNoory

I said I was done with the vaccine issue. Apparently not.

It is a long time since I dealt with all this, and decided to Google a few questions and within a few minutes came up with familiar responses on the topic that informed our decision. Since I have been accused of being selfish and muddle, as well as being a child abuser, I offer just a few of many links.

I will repeat, simply because it's true, that measles, chickenpox and mumps were treated as a common childhood illness 50 years ago. I had all three, plus whooping cough. So did everyone else I knew. It was no big deal. My mother shrugged, put me to bed, the doctor visited, I was treated accordingly, over it in a few days. I was given polio vaccination as a child, TB as a teenager and that was it. Look at the long list of jabs given to kids now, along with the scare stories whipped up and follow the money. From hep B given to newborns to gardacil for pre-pubescent girls, I question the necessity for much of it.

The description of 'malignant mumps' reported among teenagers and young adults reminded me too of the strange outbreak of illnesses at my (vaccinated) son's school. Raging fevers for 24 hours which subsided for 48 before returning, strange rashes, etc. Eventually, we were told by a doctor that it was 'atypical chickenpox'. The children were exposed to the virus, weren't getting chickenpox, but were developing a range of other symptoms as the body tried to express its 'dis-ease'.

One of our main issues was the bombardment of a child's body with a cocktail of these vaccines containing things like aluminum, formaldehyde, fetal tissue, bovine serum, human DNA , antibiotics etc in these vaccines.

We made our choice. I repeat that I would not criticize anyone who decides differently, much less fling vicious epithets at them. One would hope it would be possible to express and exchange different opinions here without resorting to name-calling.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vaccines-dont-work-malignant-mumps-mmr-vaccinated-children-12

http://thepeopleschemist.com/reasons-dont-vaccinate-children-vaccine-supporters-shouldnt-give/

http://vaxtruth.org/2011/08/vaccine-ingredients/

-GNS

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 30, 2015, 12:44:29 PM
I said I was done with the vaccine issue. Apparently not.

It is a long time since I dealt with all this, and decided to Google a few questions and within a few minutes came up with familiar responses on the topic that informed our decision. Since I have been accused of being selfish and muddle, as well as being a child abuser, I offer just a few of many links.

I will repeat, simply because it's true, that measles, chickenpox and mumps were treated as a common childhood illness 50 years ago. I had all three, plus whooping cough. So did everyone else I knew. It was no big deal. My mother shrugged, put me to bed, the doctor visited, I was treated accordingly, over it in a few days. I was given polio vaccination as a child, TB as a teenager and that was it. Look at the long list of jabs given to kids now, along with the scare stories whipped up and follow the money. From hep B given to newborns to gardacil for pre-pubescent girls, I question the necessity for much of it.

The description of 'malignant mumps' reported among teenagers and young adults reminded me too of the strange outbreak of illnesses at my (vaccinated) son's school. Raging fevers for 24 hours which subsided for 48 before returning, strange rashes, etc. Eventually, we were told by a doctor that it was 'atypical chickenpox'. The children were exposed to the virus, weren't getting chickenpox, but were developing a range of other symptoms as the body tried to express its 'dis-ease'.

One of our main issues was the bombardment of a child's body with a cocktail of these vaccines containing things like aluminum, formaldehyde, fetal tissue, bovine serum, human DNA , antibiotics etc in these vaccines.

We made our choice. I repeat that I would not criticize anyone who decides differently, much less fling vicious epithets at them. One would hope it would be possible to express and exchange different opinions here without resorting to name-calling.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vaccines-dont-work-malignant-mumps-mmr-vaccinated-children-12

http://thepeopleschemist.com/reasons-dont-vaccinate-children-vaccine-supporters-shouldnt-give/

http://vaxtruth.org/2011/08/vaccine-ingredients/

-GNS
Bwahahahaha. Since you wish to continue this discussion, those links you provided are to quack websites, they aren't exactly the Mayo clinic, are they? The websites you provided are about as reliable and legitimate as Alex Jones.
You're still muddled. And "selfish" and "muddled" aren't vicious epithets.

Quote from: Doctor Who on January 30, 2015, 08:54:15 AM
I'm wondering how much more arrogant, unpleasant, phony and stupid he can get before he reaches some sort of upper limit?  Or is it possible there is no upper limit to arrogance, unpleasantness, phoniness and stupidity?  Every time I hear him say something stupid, I think, "that's it.  He can't possibly say anything more stupid than that."  And then he does.  He keeps pushing the envelope.

It's conceivable that Jorch will reach a cruising-level altitude of stupidity before rapidly worsening technical problems begin to affect the airplane, its wings begin to crack severely, and the doomed craft ultimately falls into the ocean like a goose having a stroke.

He will be like the second Malaysian flight, the wreckage of which the authorities were able to find.

You see, Jorch is extremely concerned with his image -- nobody who sings Elvis tunes with a microphone, who wears a terrible black wig and paints his mustache isn't -- and so he is an inveterate examiner of this page.  (I can't bring myself to say "reader," because that's not Jorch.)

It's horrible for the plane to have to carry more and more of our righteous cargo of bludgeoning logic and ridicule, but the captain simply refuses to make an emergency landing.  And there's nothing the other members of the crew can do about the pilot except pray harder and harder with their fingers in their ears.

So far, Jorch has kept the hilarious criticism from driving himself into what I call "Chinese tuxedo" (straitjacket) level insanity, but it may not be long before we have a Coach Woody Hayes moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEVJyf0ft3I

May we all be listeneen when it happens.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on January 30, 2015, 02:11:19 PM
Bwahahahaha. Since you wish to continue this discussion, those links you provided are to quack websites, they aren't exactly the Mayo clinic, are they? The websites you provided are about as reliable and legitimate as Alex Jones.
You're still muddled. And "selfish" and "muddled" aren't vicious epithets.

Since you can't or won't discuss, or confuse contempt and ridicule for discussion, preferring to pass down judgements from the Olympian heights of your all-knowing certainty, I will have nothing more to say on this.

In the FDA we trust

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on January 30, 2015, 03:42:30 PM

Since you can't or won't discuss, or confuse contempt and ridicule for discussion, preferring to pass down judgements from the Olympian heights of your all-knowing certainty, I will have nothing more to say on this.

In the FDA we trust

"Since you can't or won't discuss, or confuse contempt and ridicule for discussion, preferring to pass down judgements (sic) from the Olympian heights of your all-knowing certainty, I will have nothing more to say on this."

I will translate this from the original Urdu-Muddle:

"I am giving up now, and do not wish to be perceived as a fool who idiotically throws around 'Soviet fascist' and the name of Stalin, which has terrifically degraded my commentary."

"In the FDA we trust"

Did you know that they are comparable to Stalin?

I remember back when Newt Gingrich -- who emerged from 21st Century Man's red neck of the woods -- loved to call Bill Clinton's domestic policies "Stalinist." 

Now, Bubba was a lot of terrible things, and he was a lot of reasonable things, but to compare him to the killer of 12 million innocent souls proved that Newt was a kook and his further anything was DOA.

So can we save Stalin for mass murderers?  To do less, diminishes the memory of those victims -- the way Jorch did it with the children victims of his Sandy Hook "false flag" entertainment.