• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

This Zeta dude, is the king of run-on sentences.

The way the guest compulsively talks it sounds like he's smoking meth and huffing model airplane glue.

If George will just keep his trap shut, this could be his greatest guest since Shirley MacLaine almost coughed up a lung.

I'm starting to feel sad.  I think this guy has a mental illness.

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on January 29, 2015, 02:17:33 AM
This guest is now talking about a "dark twin" of earth - a planet between Earth and Venus, the same exact size as Earth but a burned-out cinder?...

We can see galaxies billions of light years away but apparently can't see a planet a few light minutes away.  Still this guy, he can see it at sunset.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 29, 2015, 02:52:01 AM
I'm starting to feel sad.  I think this guy has a mental illness.

Yeah, but he has one of those entertaining mental illnesses.

It's the whole reason for George and his screwy show.

If you transcribed everything this guest said tonight, it would all be in a solid block of words with no paragraph breaks -- like the boilerplate in a legal contract, or one of Albrecht's posts.

Quote from: nextgen.fm on January 29, 2015, 02:57:59 AM
Some good phone calls I bet!

You've got that right.  You start mixing this guest's jonesing jag with the Shi'ite Baptist Revelations/Apocalyptic nuts who right now are waiting on hold with their shaking hands and sweaty palms -- and our world just may come to an end tonight, by God.

zeebo

What I'd give right now for a molten pizza roll lodged in George's stupid esophagus so this guest could ramble on alone to his kooky heart's delight.

BattyBrooke

If this guy is right, I'll never get to read all of your posts and pics about you all eating your hats because there will be no internet. The fact that that'll be me only disappointment after the poleshift is quite the commentary on my life.

goldendeal

Jorch Snoory the Windbag of Change

http://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Coast Insiders follow Jorch
Down to Dorky Park
Listening to the windbag of change…
An August summer night...
Premiere passed the mic
Listening to the Jorch making change…

The show now really sucks, and
Did you ever think
That Snoory and Tommy would be so close, like lovers
The future of Coast is in the air…
Bell fans can feel it everywhere….
With Coast Blowing from Jorch making his changes

Take me to the magic of the moment
On an Art Bell night...
Where Bell and the callers of Coast dream away
Before Jorch, the windbag of change…

Listening to paranormal guests …
Are distant memories…
and buried in the past, forever
Insiders follow Jorch
Down to Dorky Park
Listening to the windbag of change

Of an Art Bell night....
Where paranormal guests share their dreams..
With you and me plus EVP’s...

This windbag of change...
Blows straight into the face of great guest’s air time…
Like a dork wind that will bring the freedom of Mr. Bell…
For peace our of mind
Jorch will no longer get to speak of Tommy’s cock ring….

On a glory night
Where the Guest of paranormal share their dreams
With you and me plus EVP’’s

What I liked was when the guest urged everybody to look into the sun if they wanted to see Planet X.

This show does more public service for the blind than anything else on radio.

coaster

Noory said "when that happens all age breaks loose". Theres one I've never heard before.

Quote from: coaster on January 29, 2015, 03:13:36 AM
Noory said "when that happens all age breaks loose". Theres one I've never heard before.

Sometimes George speaks in tongues -- like he's just pointing at words in a glossary.  It matters little if they don't fit at all.

Man, the second caller -- a really old man with clacking dentures --sure does know his Annu-caca.

zeebo

Was that caller just speaking Zeta?  Wtf was that, I thought I fell through a portal.

Quote from: coaster on January 29, 2015, 03:13:36 AM

Yeah, it's funny how his brain says 'H' but his lips says 'age.'

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2015, 03:22:13 AM
Was that caller just speaking Zeta?  Wtf was that, I thought I fell through a portal.

I'm never sure what that lonely old man is speaking when he phones in

George, why won't the government eavesdroppers cut this rambling kook's phone line?

He got da real dope, fool.

I guess the NSA is sleeping on the job.

coaster

If you are sixty percent selfish you will be reincarnated as a sea creature. Better harvest your karma.

WallyBert

Wow!... We're graduating into the 5th diminsion....I think that's a few miles east of Motown.

Quote from: coaster on January 29, 2015, 03:30:44 AM
If you are sixty percent selfish you will be reincarnated as a sea creature. Better harvest your karma.

My god, George is already mostly flounder.

coaster

That damn carnivora commercial. I wonder why they always mention how Reagan took carnivora in '85. Am I missing something? When I picture "health" Reagan doesn't come to mind. If anything, it would make me avoid it.

Quote from: coaster on January 29, 2015, 03:42:56 AM
That damn carnivora commercial. I wonder why they always mention how Reagan took carnivora in '85. Am I missing something? When I picture "health" Reagan doesn't come to mind. If anything, it would make me avoid it.

The thing I always think when I hear it is:

"Shit!  I sure don't want Alzheimer's."

Them carnivores will eat up your brain like they did Reagan's.

Deluded guest is sad the world is full of selfishness and dreams of the day Planet X comes and kills all the bad people.

AstroBuzz

George managed to insult hermaphrodites tonight. They can't help it if they were born that way George... Geez man!