• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 27, 2014, 04:10:21 PM
I bought a bunch of Eldon Taylor's subliminal tapes or CDs long before I ever heard about him on Coast.  I'm over that phase of my life now.  I think I'll sit this one out.  I may just listen for George's gaffs in the news segment.

Did the tapes work?

aldousburbank

Quote from: zeebo on November 27, 2014, 03:57:31 PM
Tonite:

The Power of Gratitude/ Open Lines

Eldon Taylor, bestselling author and inventor of the patented InnerTalk technology and the founder and President of Progressive Awareness Research, will talk about Thanksgiving and the power of gratitude and positive thought.

This sucks.  By tonite I'll have just managed to survive the family gauntlet.  I'll deserve a better show than this, after hours of biting my tongue avoiding sensitive topics including the dry turkey I'll be choking down to keep the peace.  And what do I get for my efforts, some schmaltzy self-help Lisa Garr show but without even her velvety voice for comfort, replaced instead with Nooron's guttural utterances.  I think I'm pouring my first scotch early today.
Nice context and texture.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 27, 2014, 05:08:24 PM
Did the tapes work?

I don't know.  I didn't listen to them enough.  When I was 21 I had listened to some other subliminal tapes regularly and they seemed to help me come out of a depression.

auggie

" ...some schmaltzy self-help Lisa Garr show ...with the Noorons guttural utterences."

That's not even the worst of it. Open lines follows !

I am thankful for George Noory -- the Homer Simpson of late night talk radio.

He's "dramatic," he's "buzz-are," he's "un-bull-lee-bubble," and, above all, he introduced me to Texas Super Foods and Carnivora which will improve my destroyed health, as surely as there are a high percentage of policemen who don't want to shoot me.

b_dubb

Homer Simpson doesn't deserve that kind of disrespect. Shame on you.

George will be reporting tonight on "Black Friday" shopping injuries and deaths.

I predict his one-word judgment on the matter will be:

"Un-bull-lee-bubble."

George will also report that this is the fastest year that ever evaporated for him.  Yes, the time flew faster than the doomed little turtle did from the end of his finger before it hit the wall.

And that means you're all going to be dead real soon.

Because there are no coincidences.

Oversoul

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 27, 2014, 01:46:58 PM
What is that metallic sphincter he is speaking into?  Is it a portal?

A portal to Richard Hoagland's arse or the Numbers Lady's pussy.   

NoMoreNoory

It was his 'I think he passed away' that got me (I refer to the turtle): the worrying implication that he just left the poor creature lying there and never actually went to see if it was OK. Presumably, mummy was left to dispose of the corpse while agreeing they would never speak of this again.

But you know what? I am suddenly filled with the spirit of forgiveness. I shall abandon this mean cynicism. Let us all be thankful that Joorch has turned his back on his family yet again so that he can be there for me and you tonight. If one poor soul, plunged in the slough of despond, will be able to greet the light of dawn tomorrow because the reassuring Voice Of George has reached out across the airwaves, his sacrifice will have justified itself a thousand times over. George, a nation salutes you, thanks you for your service and looks forward to welcoming you into our ears, our hearts and our portals once again. We love you, George, even if you do suck hairy balls.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 18, 2014, 06:04:34 AM
here is a picture I have not seen

he must really like that pose

The greatest mind in the universe!

Quote from: Nick el Ass on November 12, 2014, 11:29:22 AM

You just inspired me to write my own special C2C AM version of a classic Christmas song we shall call it "Pizza Rolls Roasting on an Open Fire"

Pizza rolls roasting on an open fire.
Spring heeled Jack nipping at your toes.
A lot of lies sung by the C2C guest choir, and Tommy dressed up like an Eskimo.
Everybody knows that 7/11 turkey sandwiches and some mistletoe help to make the season suck.
George's fascination with tots no longer with their eyes all aglow. Now you will find it hard to sleep tonight.

They know that Noory's on his way. He has loaded two shitty guests, and lots of commercials on his sucky sleigh.
Every mothers child is going to spy to see if he will come by before they die. So they can see if angels really fly... or use portals.

In case you missed it the first time
It's a clashik

DanTSX

Quote from: zeebo on November 27, 2014, 03:57:31 PM
Tonite:

The Power of Gratitude/ Open Lines

Eldon Taylor, bestselling author and inventor of the patented InnerTalk technology and the founder and President of Progressive Awareness Research, will talk about Thanksgiving and the power of gratitude and positive thought.

This sucks.  By tonite I'll have just managed to survive the family gauntlet.  I'll deserve a better show than this, after hours of biting my tongue avoiding sensitive topics including the dry turkey I'll be choking down to keep the peace.  And what do I get for my efforts, some schmaltzy self-help Lisa Garr show but without even her velvety voice for comfort, replaced instead with Nooron's guttural utterances.  I think I'm pouring my first scotch early today.

JFC Noory

This is bullshit.

Oprah couldn't have done this topic without jamming a cactus up her cunt LIVE ON TV out of embarrassment.

Morgus

Though Noory is hosting a live sucky Thanksgiving show tonight, he is taking off tomorrow (Friday) night, so we at least get a post-Thanksgiving present with a guest host... ;)

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on November 27, 2014, 10:51:38 PM
It was his 'I think he passed away' that got me (I refer to the turtle): the worrying implication that he just left the poor creature lying there and never actually went to see if it was OK. Presumably, mummy was left to dispose of the corpse while agreeing they would never speak of this again.

But you know what? I am suddenly filled with the spirit of forgiveness. I shall abandon this mean cynicism. Let us all be thankful that Joorch has turned his back on his family yet again so that he can be there for me and you tonight. If one poor soul, plunged in the slough of despond, will be able to greet the light of dawn tomorrow because the reassuring Voice Of George has reached out across the airwaves, his sacrifice will have justified itself a thousand times over. George, a nation salutes you, thanks you for your service and looks forward to welcoming you into our ears, our hearts and our portals once again. We love you, George, even if you do suck hairy balls.

Hey, you know what was "mean cynicism?"

It was back when George entertained and, indeed, helped stoke the idea that the Sandy Hook massacre of scores of kids and their teachers was a "false flag operation" undertaken by the government so that privately-owned firearms could be confiscated.

George was an integral participant in the lunatic conspiracy theories promoted at the time by his "dear friend" Alex Jones, who never met an insane idea he didn't like because he makes a lot of money out of them.

See, presumably civil servant child actors were only pretending to be dead elementary school students at Sandy Hook, which, of course, explains everything among the paranoid fuck-headed.

I have a step-brother in the U.S. Special Forces (Green Beret) who wants you to know that he wouldn't put his ass on the line for a government that creates "phony" crime scenes using "fake" dead kids.

So instead of forgiving George, let's all rededicate ourselves tonight to making it rain shit down on his fake hair and dyed mustache.

Shit and laughter.

Juan Cena

Amazing. John Curtis had some interesting stuff to say about Ferguson, and Snorge's reaction was just like water off a duck's back.

George just gave what he called "my bottom line" on the Ferguson story.­­­‪­‪­­­­­‪­‪‪‪­­­‪­‪­‪­‪­‪‪­­­­­‪­­­‪­­‪­­­‪­­‪­­‪

How would you like to see his bottom line at a nude beach?

Any females out there interested?

Does a tan line where this old bastard's shorts used to be, a bad wig and a dyed mustache do anything for you? 

If it does, then . . . never mind.

SaucyRossy

This is late to the table but I just wanted to put this here because this thread hit page 1776 and...well some one should of posted this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqDHW_U4epE

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 28, 2014, 12:35:55 AM
This is late to the table but I just wanted to put this here because this thread hit page 1776 and...well some one should of posted this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqDHW_U4epE

I'll see your bet and raise you one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVTYC6chmnU

DanTSX

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on November 28, 2014, 12:30:47 AM
George just gave what he called "my bottom line" on the Ferguson story.­­­‪­‪­­­­­‪­‪‪‪­­­‪­‪­‪­‪­‪‪­­­­­‪­­­‪­­‪­­­‪­­‪­­‪

How would you like to see his bottom line at a nude beach?

Any females out there interested?

Does a tan line where this old bastard's shorts used to be, a bad wig and a dyed mustache do anything for you? 

If it does, then . . . never mind.

If it gets him off the airwaves, fine.

NoMoreNoory

Damn yawn fest all that 'attitood of gratitood' crap was. Wtf was that all about?
Sit by for Umphen Lines. I shall hit record. 'Night all.

George's weird vernacular is at work again tonight -- with a psychological clue in this one.

Talking about Ferguson, he said:  "These events are unfortunately sad."

Huh?

What is he talking about?  Does that mean that some events are fortunately sad?  Luckily sad?  Why, that's just crazy.

Maybe to us but not to him.

Such an odd statement indicates that some things occurred in George's world that WERE fortunately sad -- like dead pet turtles, torn-apart hamsters, stomped-on ant hills and neglected dogs.

Ugh.

michio

Georgie was talking to a philosophical self-help guru about regret and how we say things without thinking about the repercussions those words may bring. Guru made a comment about how we reflect upon those regrets as we ask ourselves, "Why did I say that?"  Georgie being a sharp and insightful guy replied with, "Why did I say that?" Why did Georgie say that? Was it necessary? Did it add any substance or value to the discussion since the guru had said those same words a number of seconds before he did?  Ugh. The guest wasn't fazed by this senseless parroting because he knew the Snooron's habit of 'repeat what the guest just said and make it my own.'  Double ugh.

Corny, who calls in once to several times a week to yap for five minutes, thanks for once again, taking ripping away the spot opportunity of someone who's been trying for years to get through. What would Jesus do? He'd let other people get through on the line and wait for his turn, most likely.

WOTR

I ended up putting a slate wall in a bathroom tonight so I actually left the radio on and for the first time in a year or two, I heard a complete Jorch show.  You know what?  It sucked.

I did appreciate the one woman who said that she "sometimes falls asleep" with George on in the background.  Tommy was also on the ball tonight.  A few minutes after a caller went on a rant that Obama was a communist, George stated that he did not believe that Obama was a communist because he still holds elections. 

We also learn that for many years George invites all of the unfortunates in the nieghbourhood who have no place to go to come over for Thanksgiving.

All in all, it was a suckfest.  Fortunately, some things never change...

In the spirit of the idiot guest tonight, I will say that I was thankful when Tommy took somewhat of a shot at George.  He said that he thought that George would have been thankful for such a long life, so far (it came across that George is old and should already be dead so he should be thankful...)

No Name Storm

I don't listen that much to the George Snoory Show anymore (there is no C2C anymore). But in looking at the week upcoming list of shows (and alas, you get Snoory on Sunday too), I can't help but think that the Snoory Show has finally come into focus. Snoory has turned the old C2C show upside down and has created what we have now. Take a look at the schedule. Not much paranormal or weird.

Quite sad. Am happy to have old Art Bell shows to listen to, the Knapp shows on the George Snoory Show, and other entertainment. May the Snoory Show die a very fast and painful death in the very near future!

Quote from: wotr1 on November 28, 2014, 06:42:19 AM
I ended up putting a slate wall in a bathroom tonight...

That's a euphemism I haven't heard before.

Morgus

Quote from: No Name Storm on November 28, 2014, 10:26:05 AM
alas, you get Snoory on Sunday too
Not this Sunday - the c2cam website has a host typo, George Knapp is hosting Sun 11/30 - he mentioned that last weekend.
Noory hosts the first Sunday of the month only, so he will be there the following Sunday 12/7