• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Was Norry checking out BellGab? He just mentioned "ads about dating sites" and the "pictures might not be as they seem?" (I often get ads for "Meet Russian Ladies" or, if on the Art thread, a banner about "Asian Brides".)  Or was he just "remote viewing" some domestic trouble for Major Ed Dames in the future?
-GNS

paladin1991

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 30, 2014, 11:29:10 PM
If they get a proctologist talking about black holes, I'm out of here.
Racist.  Homophobe.   Reported. 

Nebraska888

Noory isn't capable of pulling off a truly SPOOKY, unsettling, creepy program.  With his constant interruptions, commentary that generally consists of the word: "Geesh", and goofy unrelated questions, it will most likely be just like  past years.....a complete joke.

Schrader's program tomorrow night looks great!

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on October 31, 2014, 12:44:37 PM
Noory isn't capable of pulling off a truly SPOOKY, unsettling, creepy program.  ...

Aw c'mon, what about his scary vampire laugh "Mwua haha".  And you know that spooky "Monster Mash" is on the way too!  Now just add in a Springheeled Jack story and you've got something.   ::)

wr250

Quote from: zeebo on October 31, 2014, 01:09:04 PM
Aw c'mon, what about his scary vampire laugh "Mwua haha".  And you know that spooky "Monster Mash" is on the way too!  Now just add in a Springheeled Jack story and psychic vampires , now you've got something.   ::)

fixed. i wonder if the Halloween 3x5's will get updated ?

paladin1991

I'm going out tonight with the wifey.  A zombie dinner at our favorite restaurant, The Cellar.  Then a walk through the downtown, checking out the freakshow.  Find ourselves at The Twisted Vine for a bottle of red and another dessert.  Then home to our little monsters.

Not gonna hear a word fm Snoory.    Have fun, bubbas. 

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on October 31, 2014, 01:09:04 PM
Aw c'mon, what about his scary vampire laugh "Mwua haha".  And you know that spooky "Monster Mash" is on the way too!  Now just add in a Springheeled Jack story and you've got something.   ::)

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D ......and don't forget "GEEEEESH" thrown in there a few times.  Noory is such a wimp.....

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 31, 2014, 02:11:56 PM
George's idea of spooky scary television

Scooby Doo Theme Song

Turn it off!  Turn it off!  Turn it off! 

Geez, you've got to be careful what you post.  There are little kids viewing this site.

Heather Wade

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 30, 2014, 11:20:25 PM
Shit's like, when shit couldn't suck anymore, The George can still make shit suck more.

Seems to be the only talent he does have.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 31, 2014, 02:11:56 PM
George's idea of spooky scary television

Scooby Doo Theme Song

OMG.....you are soooo right!  He can't go "dark".......he's just a Scooby Doo kind of wimpy man.   ;)

albrecht

Comparing Norry to Scooby-Doo is awful. Firstly, Scooby-Doo shows were/are awesome (the old, original ones). Secondly, they had decent guest-stars on the Scooby-Doo show (Laurel & Hardy, The Globetrotters, the Addams Family, Don Knotts, 3 Stooges, etc etc etc.)
-GNS
ps: was listening to old G2Gs this week from the awesome torrent. It really sucks what happened to the show, especially on Halloweens when the show used to be so great.

Quote from: albrecht on October 31, 2014, 03:40:33 PM
Comparing Norry to Scooby-Doo is awful. Firstly, Scooby-Doo shows were/are awesome (the old, original ones). Secondly, they had decent guest-stars on the Scooby-Doo show (Laurel & Hardy, The Globetrotters, the Addams Family, Don Knotts, 3 Stooges, etc etc etc.)
-GNS
ps: was listening to old G2Gs this week from the awesome torrent. It really sucks what happened to the show, especially on Halloweens when the show used to be so great.

I loved WHAT'S NEW SCOOBY DOO the most. I have a three year old now.. and that show, being from the early 2000s, using lots of music from bands I would cruise to in my red 1999 Volkswagen Jetta that was totaled in a 2004 accident. Simple Plan was my early 20 something disillusioned song. Until 1am when I'd turn on Art Bell--on the select nights and weekends when he hosted..

Memories.

And tonight GHOST TO GHOST will undoubtedly get botched up again.

It's interesting, I listened to CLyde Lewis last night. He had a semi-creepy show about horror rock and teenage death songs like PATCHES by Dickie Lee. It was a good show about music in general.
But at one point Clyde said people think they are playing scary songs when they play the MONSTER MASH. I immediately thought of Snores. He will most likely play that yet again tonight during yet another dull installment of Ghost to Ghost, the abridged version.

And tell me PATCHES does not creep you out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3PL7vvWbng

Meanandnasty

This just in, the first hour guest is a Believer's Response To Climate Change Channeled Through Dead People.  Then, on to the annual Ghost to Ghost is scheduled. 

Halloween brings out the monsters.

pyewacket

Quote from: HorrorReporter on October 31, 2014, 03:54:09 PM

It's interesting, I listened to CLyde Lewis last night. He had a semi-creepy show about horror rock and teenage death songs like PATCHES by Dickie Lee. It was a good show about music in general.
But at one point Clyde said people think they are playing scary songs when they play the MONSTER MASH. I immediately thought of Snores. He will most likely play that yet again tonight during yet another dull installment of Ghost to Ghost, the abridged version.

And tell me PATCHES does not creep you out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3PL7vvWbng

I haven't heard Patches in ages! Sad song and dark for the times. Clyde had mentioned DOA by Bloodrock, too. that one creeped me out when I was a kid. I'll check out Clyde's show tonight - not sure I can endure G2G. Might just listen to podcasts or watch a movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwyg2YpxdrE

Quote from: pyewacket on October 31, 2014, 04:12:09 PM
I haven't heard Patches in ages! Sad song and dark for the times. Clyde had mentioned DOA by Bloodrock, too. that one creeped me out when I was a kid. I'll check out Clyde's show tonight - not sure I can endure G2G. Might just listen to podcasts or watch a movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwyg2YpxdrE

I forgot about DOA, that was is really creepy. Just the words alone without the music is freaky..
I will be listening to Clyde tonight.
Halloween..his time to shine.

b_dubb

http://www.lawsonomy.org/Lawsonomy128.html

Pressure (Art Bell) and Suction (George Noory) must be kept in balance. Mankind is due some serious Pressure. So it is written in the laws of Lawsonomy. So shall it be done.

GNS

Nebraska888

Quote from: Nebraska888 on October 31, 2014, 02:42:07 PM

OMG.....you are soooo right!  He can't go "dark".......he's just a Scooby Doo kind of wimpy man.   ;)

My apologies to Scooby for comparing him to wimpy Noory.   ;)

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Meanandnasty on October 31, 2014, 04:00:15 PM
This just in, the first hour guest is a Believer's Response To Climate Change Channeled Through Dead People.  Then, on to the annual Ghost to Ghost is scheduled. 

Halloween brings out the monsters.

George and Tommy must not have gotten enough calls for prerecorded stories to fill the show so they are bringing in an extra guest as the nightass- ummm, I mean nighthawk has done for years thus ruining the feeling of G2G from the start. They will comeback later this week with scarier stories about ebola, the economy, and election issues. How the hell does George really keep his fucking job... does the idiot have nude pictures of the higher ups in the company?

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 31, 2014, 10:13:46 PM

George and Tommy must not have gotten enough calls for prerecorded stories to fill the show so they are bringing in an extra guest as the nightass- ummm, I mean nighthawk has done for years thus ruining the feeling of G2G from the start. They will comeback later this week with scarier stories about ebola, the economy, and election issues. How the hell does George really keep his fucking job... does the idiot have nude pictures of the higher ups in the company?

Well, hopefully we will be spared George reading some classhik horror story like the Tell-Tale Heart or The Monkey's Paw.  Or maybe the Snooron will read a poem,

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I listened, weak and weary,
To Snoory speaking to a guest that nearly made me drop off and snoreâ€"
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber doorâ€"
"‘Tis some visitor," I muttered, “tapping at my chamber doorâ€"
               Only this and nothing more.”

SnapT

HOW is THIS GHOST TO GHOST!?!

I'd rather he just go full retard and interview The Great Pumpkin for an hour like he does Santa Claus.

zeebo

The first guest was kinda nice I thought.  Her stories were more quaint than scary though.  I'm seeing her sharing chamomile tea with Lisa Garr and discussing energy fields. 

This is a terrible impersonation of JC.  I don't know who Noory thinks he's kidding by putting this fake on.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 01, 2014, 12:19:49 AM
This is a terrible impersonation of JC.  I don't know who Noory thinks he's kidding by putting this fake on.

that was him :)

Quote from: nextgen.fm on November 01, 2014, 12:22:11 AM
that was him :)

It's not the same JC that was on with Art Bell.  It was not even close.

zeebo

Pretty good line from that guy's vampire story, where she telepathically says to him "I know you know .. but who'd believe you?"