• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: zeebo on October 30, 2014, 11:27:08 PM
And we had a lawyer discussing psychics the other nite, so I guess it's all good.

If they get a proctologist talking about black holes, I'm out of here.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 30, 2014, 11:20:25 PM
Shit's like, when shit couldn't suck anymore, The George can still make shit suck more.

Why in the hell does George feel the need to tie everything to stupid movies?!? Snooron the moron is talking to his guest about hauntings... so he brings up Casper the friendly fucking ghost, hahaha. I like how he is also planning to talk about people who clear houses after The Today Show just did a segment on how a majority of those people are scammers. NBC is better at covering these topics than C2C. This is getting sadder by the day, or night if you will.

\GNS

NoMoreNoory

How long has Noory had this place in St Louis? Never heard him mention it before. How convenient that he suddenly acquires a haunted house on Devil's Night. Highly suspicious.

Quote from: zeebo on October 30, 2014, 11:27:08 PM
And we had a lawyer discussing psychics the other nite, so I guess it's all good.

Sometime next week George is having his tax guy on and they are going to talk about their baseball card collections

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 30, 2014, 11:30:21 PM
Sometime next week George is having his tax guy on and they are going to talk about their baseball card collections

Nah, Noory would have just hurt himself by ripping his mustache off while trying to put the cards in his bicycle spokes.

aldousburbank

George can truly suck the crap out of a turd.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 30, 2014, 11:30:08 PM

Why in the hell does George feel the need to tie everything to stupid movies?!? Snooron the moron is talking to his guest about hauntings... so he brings up Casper the friendly fucking ghost, hahaha. I like how he is also planning to talk about people who clear houses after The Today Show just did a segment on how a majority of those people are scammers. NBC is better at covering these topics than C2C. This is getting sadder by the day, or night if you will.

\GNS

He got American Horror Story in, too. He won't shut up about that show. He's obviously been binge-watching on Netflix and just because he's obsessed with it, assumes everyone else is.

Notice how the Ebola agenda is shifting now there are signs of the outbreak abating in Africa. Tonight, he was credited with pointing out that 30,000 people die of the flu in the US each year, but there's been a handful of Ebola cases and one death. That's not my perception. I've been hearing Noory talking up Doomsday night after night. Ebola is the new Mayan calendar.

aldousburbank

Wow, I had not stayed up late enough to listen to this doofus for a long time. Holy cow, this is truly some atrocious radio. Sponsors pay for this crap? Seriously, wow. Is it always this stinkaceous?

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 30, 2014, 11:49:45 PM
Wow, I had not stayed up late enough to listen to this doofus for a long time. Holy cow, this is truly some atrocious radio. Sponsors pay for this crap? Seriously, wow. Is it always this stinkaceous?

I don't know.  I'm kind of tuning it out until LMH comes on.  Nothing in my subconsciousness has alerted me to any abnormal gaffs.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Scully on October 24, 2014, 03:59:00 AM
Jorch suddenly seemed to come to life and boldly proclaimed "I believe some governments can enter people's dreams and kill them."

Man. I just can't believe this show is nationally syndicated. I'm just thankful I don't have to actually listen to it in order to catch these nuggets.

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on October 30, 2014, 11:53:30 PM
Man. I just can't believe this show is nationally syndicated. I'm just thankful I don't have to actually listen to it in order to catch these nuggets.
Like nuggets of crap out of a dinosaur ghost butt my friend. Thanks for letting us use the spare room.

nextgen.fm

Happy Halloween bellgab!

So is George going to really do a good show tonight??!

How about openign the lines wide open and talk to his fans directly!

aldousburbank

There is no genius on earth, not even Phil Hendrie, with the intellectual or other capacity that could possibly design and implement a suckier radio program.

Mike.

Did he really say that "ants are highly intelligent animals"? Right before the 2AMest break. The guest fawned all over him. I listened to less than 30 seconds and it turns into a total shit fest. That though does ignore ignoramus economics and an  erboler update along with a TWA800 thief to open the so called news segment.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Mike. on October 31, 2014, 12:06:47 AM
Did he really say that "ants are highly intelligent animals"? Right before the 2AMest break. The guest fawned all over him. I listened to less than 30 seconds and it turns into a total shit fest. That though does ignore ignoramus economics and an  erboler update along with a TWA800 thief to open the so called news segment.
Yeah hang on dude. This shit sucks pro league. 

pyewacket

Glad I didn't get my hopes up- dumb segment. I guess we all learned something today kids- the "lower echelon" of life forms have no soul. I think George is unfamiliar with other forms of spiritual and metaphysical teachings that would disagree.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 31, 2014, 12:11:29 AM
Glad I didn't get my hopes up- dumb segment. I guess we all learned something today kids- the "lower echelon" of life forms have no soul. I think George is unfamiliar with other forms of spiritual and metaphysical teachings that would disagree.

That's fine.  George trusts his gut.

aldousburbank

"Never seen such large amounts of vomit and diarrhea"

LMH, summing up Ebola and C2C. 

yumyumtree

LMH's content is OK, and tonight she's kind of interesting.  But it's that delivery and her voice--does she ever listen to herself? There must be a way she can improve her clumsy-sounding delivery. She's sounded this way for years.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 30, 2014, 11:30:19 PM
How long has Noory had this place in St Louis? Never heard him mention it before. How convenient that he suddenly acquires a haunted house on Devil's Night. Highly suspicious.
I think the house came with his imaginary dog.  Too bad the dog wasn't named Cujo. 

ZHero

Damn.  All this old fart lovey Dovey bumper music.  Why doesn't Snorge just openly proposition LMH on air.  I'd love to hear her shoot his retard ass down.  "Conversations With Linda" phtt  ::)
I'll bet Snooron came up with that lame s#%*.  I'll bet he thinks he's clever.
He has to stand in front of a mirror every night and reassure himself;
" you is a intelligent people. People luvs u. Yu is a funny man and hansome too. All wimmins wants you. 'coast needs you!  No one suspects you has a toupe"
Fucking jerk.

Abraham Lincoln. Assassinated by the UFO cabal.

ItsOver

Quote from: ZHero on October 31, 2014, 01:49:37 AM
Damn.  All this old fart lovey Dovey bumper music.  Why doesn't Snorge just openly proposition LMH on air.  I'd love to hear her shoot his retard ass down.  "Conversations With Linda" phtt  ::)
I'll bet Snooron came up with that lame s#%*.  I'll bet he thinks he's clever.
He has to stand in front of a mirror every night and reassure himself;
" you is a intelligent people. People luvs u. Yu is a funny man and hansome too. All wimmins wants you. 'coast needs you!  No one suspects you has a toupe"
Fucking jerk.
'Ol creeper Jorch.  Nothing says ick better than when he plays "Lady in Red" for LMH.

MTB

And already at least two callers dropped before LMH was done talking to them.

Quote from: MTB on October 31, 2014, 02:48:37 AM

She doesn't even bother asking if they're still on the line anymore.  She knows George has already hung up.  She just tells them to contact her if they're still listening so she can ask more questions.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 30, 2014, 11:44:02 PM
He got American Horror Story in, too. He won't shut up about that show. He's obviously been binge-watching on Netflix and just because he's obsessed with it, assumes everyone else is.

Notice how the Ebola agenda is shifting now there are signs of the outbreak abating in Africa. Tonight, he was credited with pointing out that 30,000 people die of the flu in the US each year, but there's been a handful of Ebola cases and one death. That's not my perception. I've been hearing Noory talking up Doomsday night after night. Ebola is the new Mayan calendar.

Noory's love for AHS has gotten the show more mentions on air then his pet project to protect the grid from solar flares. Next up they should do a show not on hallow Earth, but on the hosts hallow head. I'm sure there are a few cobwebs in there... but not much else.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: MTB on October 31, 2014, 02:48:37 AM

He hung up on a caller while the first guest was on, and when she sounded a little frustrated Noory said something like "they got him" then giggled. The guy has an itchier trigger finger than George Zimmerman.

washere

The other night a caller and the guest were talking about Kinks just after they were mentioned here coincidently and how they both loved their music. George suddenly cut in, disconnected the caller mid way and shouted at the guest: we played monster mash too, what do you think about that? The guest didn't know what to say except, ... great.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 30, 2014, 11:30:21 PM

Replace Snoory with Knapp and this could actually make more interesting radio.

Lunger

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 30, 2014, 02:41:49 AM
I remember Sinister Seymour from my infant years when we lived in So Cal.  Looks like he kicked it shortly after we moved to PA.

Hands down my favorite guy growing up.  I will never forget to go beyond the slimy wall!