• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan Cena

So much evil clown talk in the past two days makes me wonder what would happen if Snorge went to a Jugaloo gathering.

zeebo

Wtf with the guy and the wind-up for "Monster with a Golden Arm" .. that was hilarious.

Quote from: zeebo on October 30, 2014, 12:19:23 AM
Wtf with the guy and the wind-up for "Monster with a Golden Arm" .. that was hilarious.

I think Mr. Lobo is pretty impressed with Noory's stable of callers too  ;).

Captain Jolly was a kids' show? Now that's creepy.

zeebo

Gawd it's not enough he's gotta play Monster Mash every year, now he has to talk about it too?  What a friggin corny cornball.

nextgen.fm

how's Geoerge doing tonight?

Did he hit rock bottom yet?

Quote from: nextgen.fm on October 30, 2014, 12:33:20 AM

Its pretty bad with this Mr. Lobo cheeseball.

As a child, right after you fell asleep, did you ever have a dream that you were falling and falling and falling without ever hitting bottom?

I'm having that dream right now  ;D.

Nah, that guy's alright.

[attachimg=1]

UFQuack

He's a grown man who likes to say "spooky" a lot. What's more to say?

zeebo

This interview sounds like Mr. Rogers interviewing John Waters.

The guest dropped out and George's explanation was that he might have caller ID?  ???

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 30, 2014, 12:45:59 AM
I like him.

I guess he's ok but the way he presents himself like some Ron Burgundy wannabe with the terrible 70's clothes is way cheesy.

zeebo

Did I go up one IQ point or did Noory go down like a hundred?  I don't know why but the guy sounds particularly idiotic to me tonite. 

To wit:  I mean some guy calls in about some other horror host called "Gore Dival" and Noory goes on about how he met Gore Vidal once and was really a nice guy, and one heck of a writer.  Pointless tangent of no direct relevance so what the heck why not ask the horror movie guy about it, right?  I mean wtf George you gonna break out into some kind of literary criticism round table show?

Maybe I'll go catch up on some old Dr. Who episodes.  They're a lot more scary than this.  Not that I like scary but I'm not really interested in another George Noory spirit show.

paladin1991

Well, Lobo was somewhat interesting.  But this chick is putting me to sleep.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 30, 2014, 01:24:09 AM
Maybe I'll go catch up on some old Dr. Who episodes.  They're a lot more scary than this.  Not that I like scary but I'm not really interested in another George Noory spirit show.

I don't remember R.E. Guiley being this boring.  But my irritation at George tonite might be coloring things.  I might look for that Dr. Who phone-booth to dive into.

michio

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 30, 2014, 12:56:21 AM
The guest dropped out and George's explanation was that he might have caller ID?  ???

Don't you know, it's an old trick of the seasoned radio dogs. You always blame caller ID and/or the shadow government when you have no idea WTF? happened to the phone lines. Yeah, there was dead air for 2.3 seconds and sNoory almost went into a sweaty panic. He was about to drop the guest and switch to Lionel SJ Fanthorpe or Joshua Pee Warren. The horror.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: michio on October 30, 2014, 01:35:38 AM
Don't you know, it's an old trick of the seasoned radio dogs. You always blame caller ID and/or the shadow government when you have no idea WTF? happened to the phone lines. Yeah, there was dead air for 2.3 seconds and sNoory almost went into a sweaty panic. He was about to drop the guest and switch to Lionel SJ Fanthorpe or Joshua Pee Warren. The horror.

Mr. Lobo could have been interesting, and I was really happy to hear him mention Sammy Terry who was the late night host here in Indy for over 50 years, and passed away last June. The only creepy part was that Noory seemed to be in such a hurry to get the interview over so he could hit on his second hour guest while playing love songs. Perhaps even a few silly little ones if you catch my drift. I wish Noory would sprout some wings... and fly away because he sucks more than anyone who has ever lived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvDnHeFezq8#ws

"They seem to be everywhere, <insert name>!"    Good lord, that line is so tired, Snoory. Can't you think of something else to say?

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 30, 2014, 02:29:59 AM

Mr. Lobo could have been interesting, and I was really happy to hear him mention Sammy Terry the late night host here in Indy for over 50 years who passed away last June. The only creepy part was that Noory seemed to be in such a hurry to get the interview over so he could hit on his second hour guest while playing love song. Perhaps even a few silly little one if you catch my drift. I wish Noory would sprout some wings... and fly away because he sucks more than anyone who has ever lived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvDnHeFezq8#ws

I remember Sinister Seymour from my infant years when we lived in So Cal.  Looks like he kicked it shortly after we moved to PA.

I knew psychic vampires would eventually come up tonight.  It took a while but it finally happened.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 30, 2014, 02:41:49 AM
I remember Sinister Seymour from my infant years when we lived in So Cal.  Looks like he kicked it shortly after we moved to PA.

Wow, he had some ties to Indy as well with Harlow Hickenlooper. I was looking up some info then ran into to this clip from when he was here in Indy back in the day doing some Stoogeesque stuff at the fair. The second clip has no sound, but is from some haunted houses apparently. Youtube has some true treasures.

Seymour Larry Vincent Captain Starr

washere

George's fascinated by anyone who's been on t.v. & how they broke in, doesn't matter if it's a weatherman or third rate t.v. serial actor or Mr lobo or whatever. He's falling asleep.

expat

Quote from: Rico999 on October 29, 2014, 04:40:08 PM
It would have been a perfect opening for RCH's return.  George evidently is a guy who holds a grudge.

Bob Zimmerman was, as usual, the right man for that. Concise, articulate -- made his points then shut up. Bliss.

pyewacket

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 30, 2014, 02:52:43 AM
I knew psychic vampires would eventually come up tonight.  It took a while but it finally happened.

Wouldn't George qualify as a psychic vampire for sucking the life out of the show? Many people say that the show puts them to sleep or induces negative feelings- so this just might be the explanation.  ;D

VtaGeezer

Quote from: pyewacket on October 30, 2014, 10:32:39 AM
... Many people say that the show puts them to sleep or induces negative feelings- so this just might be the explanation.  ;D
Back in Bell's days, I'd often curse him the next day for keeping me up half the night.  Now I tune in Noory as white noise and am usually out in under five minutes.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2014, 02:54:39 PM
NoMoreNoory, I should 'hate' you now because you made me listen to an hour of Noory over again. I listened to it and it's pretty clear he says "at 88".

My sincere apologies for inflicting such torture on you, 136. I hesitate to say this, and maybe I need to get the wax out of my ears, but did Noory call Lobo Mr Logo at one point? Maybe it's just the Mushmouth enunciation.

paladin1991

Quote from: VtaGeezer on October 30, 2014, 10:42:52 AM
Back in Bell's days, I'd often curse him the next day for keeping me up half the night.  Now I tune in Noory as white noise and am usually out in under five minutes.
And there it is.

yumyumtree

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 25, 2014, 06:50:50 PM

Didn't dipshit Noory have a regular guest that married a 15 year old girl?

Yes, and what of it? My aunt married at 15.