• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

WOTR

Quote from: laserjock on October 25, 2014, 08:56:53 PM

Heh, he's wearing a falsey until it grows back?
I can imagine George going to a beauty parlour that advertises that they do weaves and asking to get some extensions woven in as his 'stach starts to grow back.  He leans back in the chair and wiggles his upper lip in anticipation of a woman caressing it...

Scully

Quote from: washere on October 25, 2014, 09:09:39 AM
He said my supporters:

Asked me to run for prez

They canvassed and researched and found there was a good base of popular support to run
As my name had become known to the public due to becoming c2c host
Of course I am much better known to more since then
I considered running for prez but decided I could do More good here
I still think so and still have to decline ...

Utter nutcase.  :o
Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 25, 2014, 02:58:41 PM

George as a simple nutcase.  Had not considered that

This has to prove he is just that ...  :-\

aldousburbank

Quote from: nextgen.fm on October 25, 2014, 09:38:47 PM
Why can't I get women like George can? :-*
Oh, you probably just haven't sold your soul to satan is the problem.

136 or 142

Quote from: washere on October 25, 2014, 09:09:39 AM
He said my supporters:

Asked me to run for prez
They canvassed and researched and found there was a good base of popular support to run
As my name had become known to the public due to becoming c2c host
Of course I am much better known to more since then
I considered running for prez but decided I could do More good here
I still think so and still have to decline

Utter nutcase.  :o

I guess the actual prez in charge behind the scenes would have to be vice-prez Tom like dick Cheney with the cabinet as:

Hoagland, NASA chief
Art bell, ambassador to the Philippines, mandate: thou shall not return
Ambassador to the court of st James's, UK, Lionel Fanthorpe
Ambassador to Egypt & pyramid affairs, Zahi Hawas
Homeland security, Alex Jones
Secretary for the dead & funeral affairs, von Praag
Defense Secretary, major ed dames
Secretary of state, Georgio Tsoukalos, ancient aliens hair guy
UN aMbassador, Erich von Daniken
Ambassador to France, Jacques Vallee
Ambassador to India, Michael Cremo
Diving & underwater affairs, Graham Hancock
Head of Majestic 12 & alien affairs, Stan Friedman
Agriculture Secretary & crop field & animal affairs, Linda molten Howe
Black projects & bases, Bob Lazar
Las Vegas gaming commission & mafia affairs, George Knapp
Aeronautics research, Lockheed, etc, John Lear
Health Secretary, Whitley Strieber
Energy Secretary & Texas affairs, Jim Mars
CIA director, Derrel Sims
FBI director, that red neck guy who wanted to shoot Bigfoot last week
Justice Secretary, that lawyer last week who was a ghost Hunter
Head of federal reserve, thieving vice-prez Tom Danheiser again
Jailed for life, John B. Wells
Immediately executed by drones, CEO of the pizza rolls Company
Whitehouse chief of staff & spokesman, J.C. Webster

You left off:
Secretary of State, Jerome Corsi
Secretary of Health and Human Services, Peter Breggin
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Catherine Austin Fitts
Secretary of Treasury, Gerald Celente
Secretary of Veteran's Affairs,  Dannion Brinkley
Secretary of Interior, Craig Hulet
Secretary of Education, Howard Bloom (actually, that would probably be good)

Religious and charity organization: bill the Amateur athiest

aldousburbank

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 25, 2014, 10:49:32 PM
You left off:
Secretary of State, Jerome Corsi
Secretary of Health and Human Services, Peter Breggin
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Catherine Austin Fitts
Secretary of Treasury, Gerald Celente
Secretary of Veteran's Affairs,  Dannion Brinkley
Secretary of Interior, Craig Hulet
Secretary of Education, Howard Bloom (actually, that would probably be good)
Tye Bollinger Carnivora dude- Surgeon General

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 25, 2014, 08:50:42 AM
[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

The bottom pic looks more like he is trying to eat the poor lady.

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 25, 2014, 10:02:50 PM
Oh, you probably just haven't sold your soul to satan is the problem.

Waaaait one minute mister,
you're telling me I could have got MONEY for that fucking thing?

I just found the perfect gag to play on Noory next April Fools Day.  I'm not sure he would notice though.

Monty Python - Stolen Newsreader

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 26, 2014, 01:01:52 AM
UFO Phil for Vise Presh-uh-dent

A couple Jesse Ventura interviews ago, George was pushing hard for Jesse to run for President.  He asked Jesse who he would choose as VP.  Jesse thought about it and gave a reasoned answer as to who he though should fill the role (I forget who), but there was a long pause before George collected himself and responded.  I'm sure George was expecting Jesse to say "why, you of course George.  We need someone who tells the truth." 

This, for George, was probably a worse insult than when Jesse said "If you were in the real navy you would know what a sea story was."

WOTR

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 26, 2014, 09:58:42 PM
I just found the perfect gag to play on Noory next April Fools Day.  I'm not sure he would notice though.

Monty Python - Stolen Newsreader
...After all that LA has done to try to clean up their oceans and keep raw sewage  out you suggest that?

pate

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2014, 06:56:40 PM
johnbatchelorshow.com

Not sure (I reference my previous reference to the source known as the movie Idioacracy (sp)) that Batchelor would take over the audience, the time slot maybe, but the current audience... Not Sure...

edit: Apologies, last I heard the topic was space dinosaurs or something... what am I missing while listening to an old baseball game and old songs... now the not-sNooron host talks about BEKs?  I am almost interested, almost, but I think this guest host may have been (greasy)hand-picked by Dave or something...

second edit: of course I use roofies, but they don't work like the sNooron does (codicil to readers of the second edit: be VERY careful in the self-administration of sNooron...)

WildCard

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 27, 2014, 01:49:14 AM
You don't use roofies?
Haha.
Are all the Quaaludes gone? I know, stupid question.
But maybe there's a stash of them in some vault somewhere.
If so, we need to put together a team and pull a heist.

pate

I'm trying to find some sort of connection between JBS->JFK->GNS that leads to a central fact of sNoige porridge...

I'd prefer the whole theory to slowly circle around a drain that is a portal but not sNoorge, not that simple Jorge is caught in the maelstrom of suck that 'inhales' everything, but more a sort of ST theory ignoring and acknowledgeing (sp) that if he quit exisisting (see the time loop get into typing, this is sseriouls lysuckage pipple... 

Seems like laughter is the key saiqhas at the subject asaqlh but the host...  The host can't genuinely seem to laugh at himself ahldha this ego thath ahalhdl dammit punch through that.  Live?  Smurfuggin, smurf, smurfs smurffy! shew on the intartubes fer a cupola rubles'nha Comieasptheger ahoo aoha

His self esteem seems low, nobodyap'[akl;j anothothler aROblin Williams dammit just retire alhlahjlrdy

Hawiwnqi, wifa ibifr calknlrifiacte>. h 

e's a ROBOT damait!  Mus be stopped!

GNS...

Nebraska888

It happens EVERY TIME.......once we've had a weekend with Schrader and Knapp.........

HOW CAN WE LISTEN TO NOORY??????   

Do you think he knows how awful he is compared to Schrader and Knapp?  ???

Quote from: Nebraska888 on October 27, 2014, 02:12:11 PM
It happens EVERY TIME.......once we've had a weekend with Schrader and Knapp.........

HOW CAN WE LISTEN TO NOORY??????   

Do you think he knows how awful he is compared to Schrader and Knapp?  ???

I think George is focused on self-promotion, marketing, policing the show's formulaic format, and supporting Premrad's or Clear Channel's or whoever's advertisers so that he can earn his $500 000 paycheque.  So long as he can do that he is, begrudgingly in JBW's words, the golden child.

pyewacket

Saw the show schedule for this week- looks like Wednesday is the only spooky themed show. I'm not even going to count Ghost to Ghost- I doubt it will amount to much more than a half hearted attempt at a show. I'll probably watch movies instead. Anyone going to tune in on Friday?

Quote from: pyewacket on October 27, 2014, 03:30:32 PM
Saw the show schedule for this week- looks like Wednesday is the only spooky themed show. I'm not even going to count Ghost to Ghost- I doubt it will amount to much more than a half hearted attempt at a show. I'll probably watch movies instead. Anyone going to tune in on Friday?

Yes, I saw that too. Wow, pathetic this is the time of year people tune in to c2C to get scared, many people who don't usually listen to the show. Then they get hit with a banking topic!

I will probable listen to the scary story podcast from no sleep they always release a Halloween episode with really creepy tales.

Chilling tales for dark nights podcast is doing a live Halloween show.

pyewacket

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 27, 2014, 03:39:18 PM
Yes, I saw that too. Wow, pathetic this is the time of year people tune in to c2C to get scared, many people who don't usually listen to the show. Then they get hit with a banking topic!

I will probable listen to the scary story podcast from no sleep they always release a Halloween episode with really creepy tales.

Chilling tales for dark nights podcast is doing a live Halloween show.

Thanks for the suggestions. It's pretty bad when the morning radio shows are doing more on the Halloween theme than the "unique" night time show. I think Clyde Lewis is going to a haunted site live- we only get 2 hours of his show and I hope it's good.  :)

albrecht

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 27, 2014, 03:39:18 PM
Paranormal you want? Banking has it! Ever heard of "gnomes of Zurich?" Zombie banks? Or the article calling GS a "a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money"???!! And BLOOD-LINES of those banking families?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_bank
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21581723-europes-financial-system-terrible-state-and-nothing-much-being-done-about-it-blight
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnomes_of_Z%C3%BCrich
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/12/13/the-long-life-of-the-vampire-squid-metaphor/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

-GNS

wr250

Quote from: albrecht on October 27, 2014, 03:56:54 PM
Paranormal you want? Banking has it! Ever heard of "gnomes of Zurich?" Zombie banks? Or the article calling GS a "a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money"???!! And BLOOD-LINES of those banking families?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_bank
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21581723-europes-financial-system-terrible-state-and-nothing-much-being-done-about-it-blight
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnomes_of_Z%C3%BCrich
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/12/13/the-long-life-of-the-vampire-squid-metaphor/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

-GNS

RELEASE THE KRAKEN

VtaGeezer

I'll listen to the 1st half tonight because of the topics; Nazis in the US and the Reagan's Contra pals & drugs.  But I cringe when I think that it'll be Noory asking the questions on such serious subjects.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on October 27, 2014, 04:46:57 PM
I'll listen to the 1st half tonight because of the topics; Nazis in the US and the Reagan's Contra pals & drugs.  But I cringe when I think that it'll be Noory asking the questions on such serious subjects.
Same. Would be better with Knapp or Wells (though if Wells still on that show might go waaay over the line fairly quickly.) Constantine has some good stuff about Mae Brussel also- she was one of the first on the NAZIs and CIA/StateDept connections, JFK, etc stuff. Probably not even mentioned or asked about her by George. I know lots of the stuff is "old news" but I would really like a show about the INSLAW stuff (and Danny Casolaro death), BCCI, etc.

I'm guessing, only guessing, that the show tonight might at least mention Gary Webb (RIP) because of the subject matter and new Hollywood movie (which I have not yet seen but heard treats the subject well.) George probably "over heard" in LA while "talking to all his Hollywood star friends" the movie mentioned and told Tommy- "hey we need to do a show about CIA and drugs!"