• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2014, 01:38:44 AM
Hey if you don't mind running across the street for turkey sammiches, you might have a job with the c2c IT dept.   ;)

I don't know.  Then George would have to take me off the slacker haters list because I was gainfully employed...

PChirp

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 25, 2014, 01:42:08 AM
I don't know.  Then George would have to take me off the slacker haters list because I was gainfully employed...

Grab your knees and bend over, I'm comin' with a cricket bat, I'm gonna bust your ass...gainfully employed here too.  ;D

Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2014, 12:02:25 AM
What about Georges relationship to Gaiam?  He kept gushing about it with James Van Praagh last nite, and how they share the same make-up room or something?  Wtf?  And I think the esteemed Ms. Lisa Garr also is Gaiam-centric.

Gaiam TV, Transformational Network.  Steaming (pile o' shit) videos to expand your horizons

They host Bee On Bleef, starring George Noory

zeebo

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 25, 2014, 01:46:18 AM
Grab your knees and bend over, I'm comin' with a cricket bat, I'm gonna bust your ass...gainfully employed here too.  ;D

That's funny, I totally spaced out over like the last ten mins. but I remember George mentioning the cricket "flat bat", but have no idea why.  Time for a beer break. 

nextgen.fm

Can goerch hold it together for the last hour?!

nextgen.fm

George: I DOn'T LIKE CLOWNS, They've changed, they're not like they used to be when we were younger, they're evil they hide behind these outfits

zeebo

George also talked about Christian Wilde, said he's helped "countless c2c listeners" ... and how does he know?  He met one.

136 or 142

Quote from: nextgen.fm on October 25, 2014, 01:52:45 AM
Can goerch hold it together for the last hour?!

Pancho needs your prayers it's true, but save a few for Georgie too.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 25, 2014, 02:02:28 AM
Pancho needs your prayers it's true, but save a few for Georgie too.

I'll pray he gets fired.

136 or 142

You hear him howling around your kitchen door, better not let him in, little old lady got mutilated late last night, Robert the Talking Doll again.

Juan Cena

Quote from: nextgen.fm on October 25, 2014, 01:56:12 AM
George: I DOn'T LIKE CLOWNS, They've changed, they're not like they used to be when we were younger, they're evil they hide behind these outfits

Clowns weren't evil until those violent video games and movies and TV shows and gangsta rap songs came around!

George is going to have John Coleman on next week to tell us what's what  ::)

zeebo

Wtf is this caller actually describing his unsolicited drive-by excorcisms?  And he knows it's working since the guy in the car next to him turns down his evil rock music? 

Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2014, 01:59:58 AM
George also talked about Christian Wilde, said he's helped "countless c2c listeners" ... and how does he know?  He met one.

Did he mention how high he can count to?

zeebo

Oh great, Ufo Phil ... our nite of suckage is complete. 

Nick el Ass

Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2014, 02:56:18 AM
Oh great, Ufo Phil ... our nite of suckage is complete.

I can't believe they are still playing that stupid song.  It has been going on for ever, or so it seems.

George Drooly

Outrageously mind-numbingly awful Ohmpen Liynez tonight. Sounded like Dogpatch just got their phone lines hooked up for the first time, or maybe it was "privileges" day in the common room at The Cuckoo's Nest, or Moe Szyslak's tavern was especially lonely and someone had a quarter burning a hole in his overalls. Hey Zeus but every single caller was dumber than shit, and about half as communicative. Unreal. Nights like this I'm tempted to feel sorry for Ol' Garge but then I realize they screen the calls (!!!) and even then he can't get any of the talkers on the ball... he just lets them ramble... his mind must have a dusty hamster wheel in it.

Fuck George Noory and Fuck C2CAM.

michio

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 25, 2014, 01:46:18 AM

Please don't leave welps as they did on sNoory's friend.

wr250

i woke up long enough to hear george mumble something about a 44mm gun used for a shooting. i think the  quote is :
Quote from: drunk_late_nite_hostit was a 44mm or 9 mm gun

Quote from: ZHero on October 25, 2014, 12:41:19 AM
WHO THE F*** HAS PARTIES TO WATCH BEYOND BELIEF????  WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE??!!
And can we round them up and put them in a special home...?

I think they're already there.  Right down the hall from the TV room....

washere

Tom said the beyond belief t.v. web show was a success, in reality abysmal sign up figures & a low budget talk show & extra cheapie production failure. But Tom said ppl hooked up their laptop to flat tv's & with big groups of ppl watching & also partying(!), hence real watchers are larger than few sign ups. George said he is on t.v. & happy with these big parties of ppl watching & said thanks Tom, daddy-o.

Regarding his t.v. complex I remember him saying his dad wasn't happy about his radio career choice and had kept asking him thru the decades are you on t.v. yet? Nah? Nvm. Then he said on ancient astronauts or other crap he rushed to tell his dad b4 he died, dad I'm on t.v..

I think Tom had promised him the beyOnd crap wEb show would be picked up by a t.v. network with big budget. Truth is Tom the pimp has shares in it & just wanted to make a few buCks on the back of George the idiot as usual.

He was dosing off and his teeth were falling off, crap tommiola guests as usual, crap calls, he signed off early without saying byebyes with that shite song.

Quote from: washere on October 25, 2014, 08:04:18 AM
... But Tom said ppl hooked up their laptop to flat tv's & with big groups of ppl watching & also partying(!), hence real watchers are larger than few sign ups. George said he is on t.v. & happy with these big parties of ppl watching & said thanks Tom, daddy-o...

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

washere

He said my supporters:

Asked me to run for prez
They canvassed and researched and found there was a good base of popular support to run
As my name had become known to the public due to becoming c2c host
Of course I am much better known to more since then
I considered running for prez but decided I could do More good here
I still think so and still have to decline

Utter nutcase.  :o

I guess the actual prez in charge behind the scenes would have to be vice-prez Tom like dick Cheney with the cabinet as:

Hoagland, NASA chief
Art bell, ambassador to the Philippines, mandate: thou shall not return
Ambassador to the court of st James's, UK, Lionel Fanthorpe
Ambassador to Egypt & pyramid affairs, Zahi Hawas
Homeland security, Alex Jones
Secretary for the dead & funeral affairs, von Praag
Defense Secretary, major ed dames
Secretary of state, Georgio Tsoukalos, ancient aliens hair guy
UN aMbassador, Erich von Daniken
Ambassador to France, Jacques Vallee
Ambassador to India, Michael Cremo
Diving & underwater affairs, Graham Hancock
Head of Majestic 12 & alien affairs, Stan Friedman
Agriculture Secretary & crop field & animal affairs, Linda molten Howe
Black projects & bases, Bob Lazar
Las Vegas gaming commission & mafia affairs, George Knapp
Aeronautics research, Lockheed, etc, John Lear
Health Secretary, Whitley Strieber
Energy Secretary & Texas affairs, Jim Mars
CIA director, Derrel Sims
FBI director, that red neck guy who wanted to shoot Bigfoot last week
Justice Secretary, that lawyer last week who was a ghost Hunter
Head of federal reserve, thieving vice-prez Tom Danheiser again
Jailed for life, John B. Wells
Immediately executed by drones, CEO of the pizza rolls Company
Whitehouse chief of staff & spokesman, J.C. Webster

b_dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 25, 2014, 08:50:42 AM
[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]
george's dream of being a chick magnet has finally come true.  how do you suppose he feels about the fact they're all menopausal?  which is probably contributing to the "magnetism"

Quote from: b_dubb on October 25, 2014, 09:12:07 AM
george's dream of being a chick magnet has finally come true.  how do you suppose he feels about the fact they're all menopausal?  which is probably contributing to the "magnetism"

Hmmmmm, good thing there are no "menopausal chicks" on the Gab.  You might, well nevermind....
:P   :P

laserjock

Older women are better lovers.  If a gal stays with you into and through menopause, she thinks you're a keeper.  My girl is just about there and I love her more today than ever.  You guys can have your 20 somethings, no thanks for me, I'm going to college with those chicks and they are annoying.  I'll stick to my 45 year old dear-heart.

Quote from: laserjock on October 25, 2014, 12:30:31 PM
Older women are better lovers.  If a gal stays with you into and through menopause, she thinks you're a keeper.  My girl is just about there and I love her more today than ever.  You guys can have your 20 somethings, no thanks for me, I'm going to college with those chicks and they are annoying.  I'll stick to my 45 year old dear-heart.

Hey!  How did an adult get in here??  Reported!   ;)
Good for you, lj, and congrats.   :)

BattyBrooke

Has anyone been able to get a photo of NOORY WITHOUT HIS MUSTACHE? He mentioned 2 or so nights ago that he accidentally shaved half of it off when his clippers broke, and he had a show to film the next day so he had to shave the whole thing off after having it on his lip for 40 years. Can't believe none of you have found/posted a pic!

Morgus

If someone who subscribes or has a free trial currently to Noory's "Beyond Bulleef" video podcast, he said there was one more more recent episodes taped without his moustache - could get a screengrab from that?

Highly doubtful that Noory's "pay TV" venture can produce much profit considering they have to pay for monthly flights and lodging for him and his staff out and back to Colorado every month, plus pay for flying out the guests. Wonder who's idea it was to tape the show there instead of LA?

albrecht

Quote from: washere on October 25, 2014, 08:04:18 AM
Tom said the beyond belief t.v. web show was a success, in reality abysmal sign up figures & a low budget talk show & extra cheapie production failure. But Tom said ppl hooked up their laptop to flat tv's & with big groups of ppl watching & also partying(!), hence real watchers are larger than few sign ups. George said he is on t.v. & happy with these big parties of ppl watching & said thanks Tom, daddy-o.

Regarding his t.v. complex I remember him saying his dad wasn't happy about his radio career choice and had kept asking him thru the decades are you on t.v. yet? Nah? Nvm. Then he said on ancient astronauts or other crap he rushed to tell his dad b4 he died, dad I'm on t.v..

I think Tom had promised him the beyOnd crap wEb show would be picked up by a t.v. network with big budget. Truth is Tom the pimp has shares in it & just wanted to make a few buCks on the back of George the idiot as usual.

He was dosing off and his teeth were falling off, crap tommiola guests as usual, crap calls, he signed off early without saying byebyes with that shite song.
The claim that lots of people are having Gaim "tv show"  Beyond Belief parties made me spit out my beverage laughing.