• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan Cena

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 24, 2014, 12:50:52 AM
I found a picture of George Noory's Hawaiian girlfriend.

Well, there goes my chances of getting any sleep tonight.

Morgus

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on October 23, 2014, 05:13:31 PM
Did anyone hear Jorch tell the story the other night of how he "accidentally" shaved off half his mustache?
and he told the same story yet again tonight to James Van Praagh, probably the hundredth time by now?

WOTR

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 23, 2014, 11:09:45 PM

You mean... this?

George Noory SUCKS
Thank you.  That was exactly the one I was thinking of.  It seems that it has been a few years and George may be back to his "psychic" tricks.  He has had time to forget just how dumb he looked.

I guess it has been more than a couple of years...

nextgen.fm

is george even live?

what is this, that woman sounds like she is tryign to talk about ebola

washere

That Von Prat makes my skin crawl, major creep, didn't listen.

Tom Danheiser is an old timer L.A. asshole resident pimping for the media sharks & he's made George into a complete whore after he promised him t.v.appearances & meeting celebrities, if George moved to L.A. which he did sharpish. George was a sucker for that and now he's corrupted and soiled beyond belief or any recovery just like any old ho. The guests are now mainly a bunch of creepy conmen selling crap to mainly superstitious paranoid rednecks as their target audience. Expect more eastern & northern affiliates to drop out.

RIP C2C Thanks to fat old ugly nasty Tom  ;)

Scully

Reading about George's sudden claim to having a spirit guide reminds me of another strange new (to me, at least) boast he came up with on 10-21 when "hypnotherapist, speaker, and founder of Dream-Life Coach Training, Kelly Sullivan Walden, offered interpretations of various dreams and symbols ..." Jorch suddenly seemed to come to life and boldly proclaimed "I believe some governments can enter people's dreams and kill them."

That may not be an exact quote, but it's close, and he definitely said it was HIS belief.  Ms. Walden, needless to say, sounded dumbstruck and seemed hard pressed to come up with a response other than that the host is an idiot.

I really do think he's climbing in his own warped mind to new heights of personal accomplishment.  Would be sad, if it weren't so revolting. ???

Beyond Bleef

Last night's exercise in suckage would have been far more entertaining if George would have turned it into a seance.  Think of the possibilities.  George could have had a medium as his guest.  There are thousands of fake mediums who would gladly sell their soul for a chance to promote their hucksterism on Coast to Coast.  Then George and the medium could have conjured up the spirits of the dead guests.

George:  How are yewwwwwwwwww!

Dead Guest:  I'm dead.

George:  How is life on the other side?

Dead Guest:  Not bad.  They even let me sell my crap-laden books and DVDs.

George:  Are there radio stations in the afterlife?

Dead Guest:  Oh yeah.

George:  Do they carry Coast to Coast AM?

Dead Guest:  The ones in Hell carry it.  It's mandatory listening.  They're forced to listen to it 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Nearing Halloween and he is doing shit shows like this.

Last years halloween show was the worst ever. Only 2 hrs of stories and they were ore screened garbage ones. Noory was playing monster mash, corny spooky sounds  etc. he didn't even take it seriously.

Arts Halloween shows were awesome even spooky matter was good.

pyewacket

Maybe I'm just a bit too naive about the entertainment business, but isn't there a fine line between self promotion and total disrespect for people and their beliefs? This came to mind when George pulled that spirit guide trick with the psychic guest. It came off as demeaning to the guest and insulting to the audience. I wonder if it was his idea or if someone else put him up to it. Either way, it made him look bad.

I didn't listen last night because I probably shut these shows off when they were live and I was not going to like them any better from the great beyond. I had King's Rose Red playing in the background instead.

I used to really get into the supernatural when I was young and I read some good material and rejected the junk, so I'm not ignorant on the subject. I'm sure many here are even more educated on these concepts. I've been underwhelmed by most of his shows on the subject. I did like Judica's academic and sensible presentation. She probably won't be a regular.

I really like Halloween and would have loved to see Coast make October a month of spooky, interesting shows on a rich cultural history of traditions. Who am I kidding- to present shows of that calibre would take real work! Real research, good writing skills, and intelligent presentation- not a cheesy kid's party theme.

I'll have to watch some Youtube videos from the History Channel.   

I'd like to add that it would take interesting, well informed guests, too. Historians on the dark side of history, etc. A bar set way too high, I'm sure to have one great show each week in October.  ::)

paladin1991

I didnt' listen last night.  I took that opportunity to suck down a fist full of seconal and a couple of shots of Tequla.  Thought I was gonna die.  Then, it occurred to me that if I died, I might answer the fone in hell and it would be Jorge, 'Asking how it was to be dead and was I holding a place in the Pizza Roll Rectal Probe (A Taintco special product)  line for him and Tommy.

As if receiving and electoral shock, I was up and jack knifing as I spewed seconal and tequla all over the back deck.  It was Divine intervention.

And I thought seeing Art Bell last night was tough.

ziznak

Hi all... been a while.  I'm still checking out coast from time to time with a dash of jimmy church and of course checking for the new darkcity/darkweekend podcasts.... and i missed a few gabcasts but was able to catch this last one.

but anyways,  When I hear jorch now I notice I do a lot less yelling and a whole shit-ton more giggling.  The man is ON FIRE!!!... if he were some sort of dark comedy act.  There was something he said recently that had me rolling but i cant put my finger on it now... invovled dead children tho.

Quote from: ziznak on October 24, 2014, 11:23:26 AM
Hi all... been a while.  I'm still checking out coast from time to time with a dash of jimmy church and of course checking for the new darkcity/darkweekend podcasts.... and i missed a few gabcasts but was able to catch this last one.

but anyways,  When I hear jorch now I notice I do a lot less yelling and a whole shit-ton more giggling.  The man is ON FIRE!!!... if he were some sort of dark comedy act.  There was something he said recently that had me rolling but i cant put my finger on it now... invovled dead children tho.

Speaking of talking to the dead... 8)

expat

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Excrementum Tori, but really that Dolores Cannon woman was pathetic. I don't think she had the slightest idea what frequency actually means.

zeebo

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 24, 2014, 10:42:47 AM
I didnt' listen last night.  I took that opportunity to suck down a fist full of seconal and a couple of shots of Tequla.  Thought I was gonna die ....

Dude stay with us.  Don't mix pills with booze, and whatever you do don't mix Noory with anything. 

maureen

Quote from: zeebo on October 22, 2014, 11:55:03 AM
Thank you Maureen for giving me my first and probably best laugh of the day.   :D
(in a dowager Auntie whisper) My dear Zeebo, I'm glad you had a giggle. You fondly remind me of Beatrix Potter's "Squirrel Nutkin"- cheeky boy!  ;)

Dateline

R.I.P Coast guests.  He calls them dead people.  "We are going to have a show about dead people."  I know that they are dead people, but that is just so common and generic.  It is like we are going to have a show about crazy people.  Maybe it is that dark humor, but I laugh when he says it in that manner.  It is nice to find humor in death.

And, I know this is a little off topic, but I have seen that Art is having some grrrreat discussions and commentary about ebola on his Facebook.

What looms on Coast tonight?

Quote from: Dateline on October 24, 2014, 02:35:15 PM
What looms on Coast tonight?

I like your choice of words.  C2C is looming kind of like that rain cloud being held back by the mountains behind my home.

BTW it's Noory patronizer Joshua P. Warren.

yumyumtree

George is so silly.  He thinks that 65 is a lot of guests to have died.  Death is part of life, George. How long has he been doing the  show--11 or 12 years, now?  And he's probably had hundreds of guests.  So the law of averages is that a substantial number would have passed, especially since many are senior citizens or at least middle-aged.  Not a lot of guests in their teens and 20s.

Somebody has written a whole book on Robert the Doll? My goodness. BTW, I saw that movie "Childs' Play" recently. I had never seen it in the theatre.  It pretty much stinks. But that's for the movie thread.

yumyumtree

Quote from: expat on October 24, 2014, 12:40:01 PM
De Mortuis Nil Nisi Excrementum Tori, but really that Dolores Cannon woman was pathetic. I don't think she had the slightest idea what frequency actually means.

My latin is rusty.  Does that mean "Don't speak ill of the dead?'  This is the trouble with this type of show.  It makes us feel guilty for ripping the guests the way we normally would.

expat

Quote from: yumyumtree on October 24, 2014, 04:00:30 PM
My latin is rusty.  Does that mean "Don't speak ill of the dead?'

The original is De mortuis nil nisi bonum, and yes it means "Say only good things about the dead." My version would translate to "Say only bullshit about the dead." GOD I hate explaining my jokes.

VtaGeezer

Jeez, tonight its a triple threat; Noory hosts Warren to talk about that damned doll again.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ziznak on October 24, 2014, 11:23:26 AM

Aloha to The Ziz!

b_dubb

Quote from: bateman on October 24, 2014, 06:23:13 PM
I wonder if they'll talk about the wishing machine.

http://youtu.be/zTtVcUp7S6U
joshua p warren is a douche of the lowest, shittiest order.  what a fucking douche-y parasite. 

Quote from: washere on October 24, 2014, 06:40:52 PM
Chucky Halloween Prank 2013 !!

try this prank in detroit. watch as the chucky look a like is ventilated by thugs sporting multiple hand guns and maybe even an AK