• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2014, 02:44:18 AM
There was so much wrong with the shit Dames said tonight. I don't even know where to start. I hope he wasn't lying when he said he was going to disappear for awhile, but we all know he was. Fucking imbecile.

I about coughed up a hairball when he said the reason remote viewers missed 9/11 was because, "we weren't looking in that direction."  It only took him thirteen years think of that excuse.   ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: zeebo on October 21, 2014, 09:07:33 PM
A telltale occurance during these interviews, is when you hear the pro, in response to Georgie's ridiculous/ill-informed/poorly-worded/redundant/irrelevant question - pause for a moment - as they try to think of a nice way to answer which might give the illusion of something that sounds like conversation.
Yeah.  I love that.  I can picture the host pausing and looking at his phone for a second, then looking up at the invisible audience..."Uh, no George.  Oranges are not orange because they are orange.  And I'm not entirely sure that the Bigfoot hybrids that we are talking about really give a damn."
"Well, guest, do you think the Bigfoots are color blind?  If they could see colors they might have an opinion."
Another pause.  "Bartender!  Can you pour me what he's having?  This fucker's looped.  Make it a double!"

pate

What the hell?  I agree...  Look at Schrodinger's (sp) cat.

Well one looking at it proves that it sucks, but then what if one not looking at it proved it sucked anyhow?  Who is to know?  One could look at his cat and prove that it is awesome or not look at his cat and it still remains awesome...

The weird thing is that I have looked at the cat (figuratively, let's call it a pussy) and found that it both sucked (in my mind) and didn't suck (in reality)!  Wow, mind blown.  Just there then, and such.

Do I need to look further at the cat to find that it sucks (or magically doesn't because I'm not looking?).  That presents a quandary...

I choose to not look;  or on occaision (sp) observe and Holy Joe!  Dave sucks!  Amahzing!

Not sure what one read but:

Idiocracy - Secretary of Education

either one understands or one does not...

Other than that I can't help...  Good Luck!

edit: I think it should be implicit by posting in the thread, but for the Noorons out there: GNS

maureen

Quote from: ZHero on October 22, 2014, 12:29:27 AM
George just went "Bang bang bang!" while Ed was talking.  Hes playing Space Invaders.  ;)
running around the neighbourhood with his Nooro sword going "bang bang bang"--- he's been at the stupid phase for a long time.

laserjock

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 22, 2014, 12:01:30 AM
I think he's just dissing our govt.  The lack of leadership here.  Say what you want but Putin's a leader. We have no leadership in our govt. especially with the Democrats in power though to be honest Republicans are not much better.

How exactly are dems in power?  The
supreme court, House, and most states are Republcan.  The ubstructionists are why liitle gets done.

zeebo

Quote from: maureen on October 22, 2014, 09:51:34 AM
running around the neighbourhood with his Nooro sword going "bang bang bang"--- he's been at the stupid phase for a long time.

Thank you Maureen for giving me my first and probably best laugh of the day.   :D

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 22, 2014, 12:27:45 AM

Mark Twain said it and I'll paraphrase him. The rumours of America's end are greatly exaggerated.  However, we may be closer to its end if we don't change course and elect new leaders.
I know this probably belongs more in the political forum... But, it is more than just the leaders.  At this point you have so many people making financial policy (think the Fed) and so many industry "leaders" who are now policing their friends it would be almost impossible to change things.  Obama is not the only one who will disappoint on the promise of "change", and the idea that new leaders will somehow magically fix things seems a little optimistic.  I cannot see a single candidate for president (on either side) in the next election who shows any promise to actually do what is necessary and I doubt that there are many senators or congressmen who would be willing to step up either.

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 21, 2014, 11:42:59 PM
That's a good one.  Running Scared is another great one.  To be honest, I doubt Roy ever did a bad song. Ooby Dooby was a little sophomoric but I love rockabilly.
Sad when the only thing worth listening to was the bumper music.  Running scared and crying are two of my favourites- the man did have talent.  However, rather than subject myself to several hours of Dave, I think I will just use youtube.

***Oh, and in dreams is damn good as well.  I almost forgot about that, but NextGen thoughtfully provided me with background music...

VtaGeezer

I couldn't listen to the drek from Dames and Noory for more than 15 minutes.  Can there be a phonier, more self-absorbed C2C guest than Dames?  Worse than ever. What an asshole one must be to make a living by scaring gullible people...and that goes for Noory too, for putting the creep on.

laserjock

That Craig Smith guy is one alarmist.  If Noory's show isn't about some paranormal B.S. that sounds like garbage, it's a supposed econimics expert trying to alarm the citizenry.

yumyumtree

Ed Dames is
a. a delusional nut
b. con artist
c. harmless and well-meaning but naive
d. other

I am leaning toward b. The Army usually does a fair job of screening out the mentally ill, plain scoundrels not so much. But seriously, how did this character get to the rank of Major? Any ex-military out there care to  posit a theory?

Also, was it just me, or did George get St. Petersburg Russia and St. Petersburg FL confused and try to gloss it over?

yumyumtree

I'm pretty sure that Craig Smith is one of the ones trying to sell something.  Financial people peddling things need to come with big disclaimers as do medical people peddling things.

yumyumtree

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 21, 2014, 11:56:43 PM
Dames is saying nice thing about Russia and dissing America.

Worse, he's licking Putin's junk worse than John Hogue did.

Or Michael Savage

washere

Dames was asked by a caller about his previous bullllllllllshitttttttt doomsday predictions that didn't happen like his 2012 and other mega dooms that never happened. The guy sounded like he might have bought loadsa survivalists' junks from the conmen. Like George says sumtin's gonna happen or Art's bs quickening which slowed and stopped, meanwhile their ad syndications sold loads of crap to rapture morons.

Damesy said sometimes there are errors and also a few times it was close! In 2012 a solar storm and solar flames nearly destroyed humanity but it was a close miss! NASA hid the fact from public but revealed it later! So there.

George then jumped in saying he's been heading this national campaign, appointed by himself, to save the the grid from emp and that's a good point and he should consider solar storms and flames too.

So George will fight the sun for all of us too.  :)

paladin1991

Quote from: yumyumtree on October 22, 2014, 12:18:27 PM
Ed Dames is
a. a delusional nut
b. con artist
c. harmless and well-meaning but naive
d. other

I am leaning toward b. The Army usually does a fair job of screening out the mentally ill, plain scoundrels not so much. But seriously, how did this character get to the rank of Major? Any ex-military out there care to  posit a theory?

Also, was it just me, or did George get St. Petersburg Russia and St. Petersburg FL confused and try to gloss it over?
Shit floats.  Every now and then one of the true predators will flush the toilet, when it suits their purpose.  Dames got flushed.

coaster

So according to Dames, if something does happen, its "I told you so", and if something doesn't happen, its "sometimes there are errors". And if Something occurs without Dames first predicting it, its "we were not looking in that direction". Sounds like he has every base covered. Conman extraordinaire.
I think we all can breathe a sigh of relief that little Dames will be safe in cushy Mother Russia with his mail order bride while we are all playing out some apocalyptic Mad Max scenario after the big bad killshot.

washere

+ and on a variety of subjects from ebola to secret space shuttle to weaponry to haarp to ......... Damesy giggles like a school girl and says I'm afraid I can't say a SINGLE word on that because I was involved in that project or even in it's design.  :-X

And for decades he'd been shooting his big fat lying mouth on them and everything else under the sun.

Ppl on this idiot's "courses" really must have shit for brains.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: yumyumtree on October 22, 2014, 12:18:27 PM
...The Army usually does a fair job of screening out the mentally ill, plain scoundrels not so much. But seriously, how did this character get to the rank of Major? Any ex-military out there care to  posit a theory?
His Army timeline is sketchy; hard to tell how long he was in service.  Looks like he left after 12 years active duty, so the rank of Major wouldn't be extraordinary.  He says he "retired", perhaps inferring he's on a disability pension.  What is extraordinary is a guy who continues to use his Army rank as his nominal title after leaving the service; maybe OK for flag rank but certainly not a frigging Major.  That takes a special grade of self-puffery.

laserjock

Guys!  I think I've got it!  What we need on radio now is not a conspiracy show, or a politics show, or a paranoid-a-normal show, but a show with someone who is a genuine article that doesn't need a "hook" to capture listeners.  A 3 or 4 hour show that isn't political but has intelligent, bona-fide types as guests, such as Dr. Kaku, Oprah Winfrey, and Elon Musk.  The kind of show that has never quite aired before, giving a forum for intelligent people to discuss real issues that might improve lives all while entertaining us and allowing us to call in and talk to them.  I wish I was the host of such a show.  Maybe we really don't need Art back, what we need is an entirely new approach to radio, an intelligent one that would never have Alex Jones as a guest, but might have the likes of Andy Grove come on.  Man I'd love to host such a show, and I think, with my applied science education it would be fun to try.  I've done some radio school tryouts years ago and they said I'd be a natural.  Oh well, can't a guy be just as delusional as Noory?  But we DO need a new approach to programming that gives a forum to intelligence, science, facts, and REAL ideas to improve American and world life.  Not this gallery of rogues bullshit we've got.  Maybe Art isn't what we need...

bateman

Quote from: laserjock on October 22, 2014, 05:12:17 PM
Guys!  I think I've got it!  What we need on radio now is not a conspiracy show, or a politics show, or a paranoid-a-normal show, but a show with someone who is a genuine article that doesn't need a "hook" to capture listeners.  A 3 or 4 hour show that isn't political but has intelligent, bona-fide types as guests, such as Dr. Kaku, Oprah Winfrey, and Elon Musk.  The kind of show that has never quite aired before, giving a forum for intelligent people to discuss real issues that might improve lives all while entertaining us and allowing us to call in and talk to them.  I wish I was the host of such a show.  Maybe we really don't need Art back, what we need is an entirely new approach to radio, an intelligent one that would never have Alex Jones as a guest, but might have the likes of Andy Grove come on.  Man I'd love to host such a show, and I think, with my applied science education it would be fun to try.  I've done some radio school tryouts years ago and they said I'd be a natural.  Oh well, can't a guy be just as delusional as Noory?  But we DO need a new approach to programming that gives a forum to intelligence, science, facts, and REAL ideas to improve American and world life.  Not this gallery of rogues bullshit we've got.  Maybe Art isn't what we need...

johnbatchelorshow.com

b_dubb

Do you think Alex Jones is crazy? Did he burn a hole through his brain hovering up line after line of blow in the 80's and 90's?

laserjock

I think Jones is a sick fuck, a pathetic wanna be who will NEVER be truly useful to the world.  He's a waste of skin and blood.  He's a vocal masterbater.

NoMoreNoory

Yep, more mutual junk-licking on the way tonight. Seriously vomit-inducing when Jones and Noory get to slapping each other's backs and treating themselves like Messiahs.

Minor Dames last night made me think: notice how between all of George's remote viewers, prophets, forecasters and psychics, not a single one of them managed to see Ebola coming?

And can anyone explain to me why Dames is now living in Russia? If he and his mail order tractor bride had to leave Ukraine, it seems more than a little weird to run to the country responsible for it. Or am I missing something?