• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ZHero

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 19, 2014, 08:44:16 AM
And what of it mot*•^~cker? How 'bout I just come over there and take you down with a big old kiss on the moosh?

Oh, you weren't talking to me...
Can I come over anywayz?

(Wow man, page 1700. Do I get some bonus pay, cuz that adds up to 8 and stuff?)

Yes. Your bonus check is in the mail.  Plus you get extra bonus pay for having the best bogus movie title list!   :D

aldousburbank

Quote from: washere on October 19, 2014, 10:01:57 AM
mi Zorro rosa, no problem mofo :D
As a right-wing gun totin' bible smoking weed thumping acidhead, I am more socio-politically inclined toward the Teal spectrum.

[attachimg=1]

washere

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 19, 2014, 10:13:29 AM
As a right-wing gun totin' bible smoking weed thumping acidhead, I am more socio-politically inclined toward the Teal spectrum.

[attachimg=1]

Face it Aldy: You're in the closet because you're a Xtian republican zionist neocon piece of shit with crap islamic tendencies.

You should come out and be proud, of the gay bit not the rest.  ;D

aldousburbank

Quote from: washere on October 19, 2014, 10:46:12 AM

Face it Aldy: You're in the closet because you're a Xtian republican zionist neocon piece of shit with crap islamic tendencies.

You should come out and be proud, of the gay bit not the rest.  ;D
You left out LaRouche, Scientology.

washere

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 19, 2014, 10:55:57 AM
You left out LaRouche, Scientology.

Save yourself Million$ in donations and 30 years of slavery, here's the top secrets of the Scientology elite:

Quote from: washere on October 19, 2014, 01:44:53 AM

Possessed MagaziNe expert moron: I can't help you anymore.

Where did you get your degree? From the back of a comic book, or a prestigious online school? You have an unhealthy, hysterical obsession with "possession", a subject that rational people in the 21st century laugh at. Maybe you should move to a third-world country. You could join in when they stone possessed people in Africa.

washere

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on October 19, 2014, 11:19:57 AM
Where did you get your degree? From the back of a comic book, or a prestigious online school? You have an unhealthy, hysterical obsession with "possession", a subject that rational people in the 21st century laugh at. Maybe you should move to a third-world country. You could join in when they stone possessed people in Africa.

The 4 star Dickhead's back  ;D

nextgen.fm

Did anyone meet George Noory at Contact in the Desert?

He should give away free tickets on his show

Juan Cena

Quote from: washere on October 19, 2014, 07:46:43 AM
PolterGeorge

Night of the Living Noory

The Bride of Danheiser

Noorytorious

Deliver Us from George

West Side Noory

Krakatoa, East of the Rockies

Dude, Where's My Carnivora?

Fried Green Turkey Sandwiches

With Six You Get Pizza Roll

ZHero

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 20, 2014, 12:43:33 AM
West Side Noory

Krakatoa, East of the Rockies

Dude, Where's My Carnivora?

Fried Green Turkey Sandwiches

With Six You Get Pizza Roll
HA!  ;D. +1

136 or 142

CKNW here in Vancouver is now playing a 'worst of' George Noory on the weekends instead of the live shows :(

washere

Go-to stations page on c2c website:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/stations

There are hundreds of radio stations listing by states
Search for them on the web, listen on their website as most have live streaming

Also in smartphones & tablets search for their station name in tunein app or xiialive (set search in settings to uberstations) or iTunes
Also can search for them on www.shoutcast.com if using a computer to listeN to

There are hundreds of online stations streaming georgy porgy live.
I find a phone on WiFi is best.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2014, 08:27:40 AM
CKNW here in Vancouver is now playing a 'worst of' George Noory on the weekends instead of the live shows :(

Ever since they started carrying C2C they've kept Sports Weekend until midnight and I never know how far along the are going to cut into C2C.  It's disappointing if they don't even do that much anymore.

Depending on your reception you might be able to pick up KIRO 97.3 FM which carries C2C live unless there's a Seahawks or Mariners game, but I usually tune into that or CJAD out of Montreal via live streaming on my computer, or through the Nobex Radio app on my tablet.

136 or 142

Thanks very much for the help. The problem is that I listen in bed and I go to sleep that way.  I don't have the technology that lets me listen to the computer from anywhere in the house. 

It truly was a 'worst of'.  On Saturday night they played the Craig Hulet show, and then just if you thought it couldn't get any worse, on Sunday they played Steve Quayle.  It actually wasn't as bad as it could have been because I fell asleep through those shows the first time around and Quayle is 'entertaining' in the same way that a traffic accident is 'entertaining'.

washere

I use a smartphone with a radio app and there is also a free app, wifi timer, I set so it switches wifi off after I've dosed off. Few stations replay the show immediately so it goes on for 8 hours. Constant phone Wifi isn't too healthy so I try to keep it a few feet away.

136 or 142

Thanks, I own a 10 year old cellphone and thankfully rarely use it, and I really don't want to update.  I'll complain to CKNW before I try anything further.

VtaGeezer

This from the C2C webpage:
"Hey Folks, October is here, which means it's almost time for our annual Halloween Ghost-to-Ghost show and we're looking for some really scary ghost stories from YOU! If you think you have an unbelievable, scary, creepy or even hair-raising ghost story, then we want you to possibly tell it on the air. Email your story today to ghoststory@coasttocoastam.com."

Have they pre-screened Ghost-to-Ghost in advance of the show before?

zeebo

Quote from: VtaGeezer on October 20, 2014, 05:42:15 PM
"Hey Folks, October is here, which means it's almost time for our annual Halloween Ghost-to-Ghost show and we're looking for some really scary ghost stories from YOU! If you think you have an unbelievable, scary, creepy or even hair-raising ghost story, then we want you to possibly tell it on the air. Email your story today to ghoststory@coasttocoastam.com."

No .... no .... Not hair-raising!  Are they crazy, they might cause a national panic!  George Noory, dial this back quick before it's too late.

pyewacket

Quote from: VtaGeezer on October 20, 2014, 05:42:15 PM

Have they pre-screened Ghost-to-Ghost in advance of the show before?

I don't remember much about last year's show. If these callers are anything like the regular callers- they may have to screen them. Most callers I've heard spend too much time praising George and verbally wandering around the subject before they actually get to the point. Often enough, I've either lost interest by that time or was disappointed in the story. I know- I must be a hard to please listener, but too many of the callers are not articulate enough to tell a good story or wouldn't recognize a good story if they tripped over it.

Quote from: zeebo on October 20, 2014, 06:27:26 PM
No .... no .... Not hair-raising!  Are they crazy, they might cause a national panic!  George Noory, dial this back quick before it's too late.

I think he meant hair-shaving.  We're probably going to hear about how scary it was when he discovered that his 'stache trimmer had fallen off.

Okay, I didn't mean that.  Why do I write these things?

zeebo

Quote from: pyewacket on October 20, 2014, 06:30:02 PM
I don't remember much about last year's show...

I have a vague memory of a typical holiday-themed disaster.  I think he had a few B-List guests on to talk about filler topics like werewolves or something, then went to open lines where half the calls were just rambling nonsense on both ends rather than actual scary stories.  This may have been the year before, though - I can't remember, the suckage blurs together. 

pyewacket

Quote from: zeebo on October 20, 2014, 06:37:38 PM
I have a vague memory of a typical holiday-themed disaster.  I think he had a few B-List guests on to talk about filler topics like werewolves or something, then went to open lines where half the calls were just rambling nonsense on both ends rather than actual scary stories.  This may have been the year before, though - I can't remember, the suckage blurs together.

Whew! I thought it was just me. I seem to have an attention disorder when I listen to this show. They could do so much more for the Halloween show. Why not ask the audience if there is a haunted place in their area- what is the legend of the haunting and is it active today? Could we start a thread on Bellgab? Would anyone be interested?

Quote from: washere on October 18, 2014, 05:03:27 AM
George kept saying to the morons who wanted to shoot Bigfoot yes Bigfoot might be dangerous and evil.

Tonight just before signing off he said he wasn't so sure and didn't like them shot but repeated what those greedy idiots said as justification for killings.

I think jorchy has been getting flak for the Kill Bigfoot debacle. He is becoming more immoral the more he spends time in L.A. He has a complex about wanting to be on t.v., he keeps asking film industry guests how actors were first getting their initial breaks & then says: emmmm interesting. I think when young he gave up on film & t.v. & settled on local radio. Now after the virtual destruction of Detroit and Orleans he loves loitering in the shark infested L.A.waters which is rubbing off on him.

That sergeant Garcia, Tom Danheiser, is speeding up George's deterioration. He hasn't given up yet which is why he loves Ancient Aliens and that failure web show, Beyond Belief garbage. He wants to be on t.v. more than anything.

Jorch's complex about wanting to be on tv is due to subliminal conditioning. I have been very perplexed why Lionel Fanthorpe will drop whatever he is doing to bail George out of trouble - even if it means being late to the dentist. I did some research and found out a shocking secret: Lionel Fanthorpe is George Noory's real father! I kid you not. Here is what happened:

In the 1950's Lionel is working on the wards of His Majesty's Home for Congenital Imbeciles as a hospital chaplain. He impregnates an inmate. In a desperate bid to save his marriage and his career as an Anglican priest, he smuggles the infant out of Britain and into the United States. He names the baby George, to honor George VI, but this will leave lasting scars on the child because he will begin to adopt the king's speech impediment as he grows. Infant George is placed with an average middle-class family in Detroit - but Lionel is always hovering in the background. It is he who provides growing George with all those paperbacks about the unexplained by Frank Edwards, John Macklin etc., to prepare George for his future career. However, I have yet to uncover how Lionel was able to come up with a copy of CHARIOTS OF THE GODS before it was written.

At Yuletide Fanthorpe pulls out all the stops. He records himself reading: A VISIT FROM SAINT NICOLAS and George's "parents" force him to listen to the tape every Christmas Eve. This is why he plays it on that date each year. Lionel claims that he has never heard it, but that's a ruse to lead people away from the truth. It is Lionel who sends those two bicycles to Detroit and arranges to have them stored at a neighbor's home. The many different Santas that caused so much confusion for the boy, were, in actual fact, all one person! Lionel incognito, shadowing George to make sure he was all right.

Because George is being prepped for fame and fortune, Fanthorpe makes a special tape for George to listen to every day. To the casual listener it merely sounds like a tape of 50's crooners and Doo-wop music. Actually it is filled with subliminal messages assuring George that he will one day be as famous as Jack Benny, Jimmy Durante and Red Skelton, and will have his own tv show just like them. This is why George is fixated on, and tortured by the fact that these guys are no longer popular. In his subliminally-abused mind, if they are not popular, then he will not someday get his own tv show. Giam tv is not what he was promised. Lionel arranges with his lodge brothers in the US - he has admitted to being a freemason on the air - to boost George up each step of the career ladder until he reaches the top. When George becomes host of C2C, the truth about his real father is revealed to him. He comes to count on dear old dad - as so many sons and daughters do - to bail him out of trouble.

I know this sounds crazy, but is there a better explanation for how a seemingly borderline retarded guy who can't read news copy correctly to save his soul, goes on to become the youngest ever news director of a station in a major market, and win three local Emmy awards for news?