• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan Cena

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 20, 2014, 02:21:23 AM
the American Revolution.. that was a Beatles song, right?  Wait, who are the Beatles again?

Snorge: "Were The Beatles fallen angels?"

I fear how Snorge would handle tonight's guest. We're so lucky Knapp is on tonight with this Beatles author.

b_dubb

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 19, 2014, 05:05:04 PM
Remember his explanation for his constantly repeated 'Mmm-hmm's when his guest is speaking? He said "it's a little trick we broadcasters have. It tells the guest or caller 'I'm still here' ". What a prick. I vote for the fart, myself.
You mean that isn't?

Quote from: zeebo on September 20, 2014, 11:11:24 PM
Don't forget the all-time great chiller "Dr. Tongue's 3D House of Pancakes".  I'm pretty sure RGG owns the only collector's copy in existence.
Dr Tongue's 3D House of Pancakes Clip

Hahahaha.  Can't forget that one....
Hey, I sent in my $18 but never got my 3D glasses.  What's up with that??    ;D ;D

Edge

Hey all, been lurking here for over a year now. Decided to sign up, just wanted to say hi, and I hope I can contribute in discussing the suckage that is good ole Snorge.

On one of Jorch's recent shows a guest brought up the subject of the coelacanth, and Jorch said "Is that some kind of reptile"? And another guest mentioned it recently again, and he acted like he didn't know what it was. What an IDIOT! How long has he been doing shows with cryptozoologists as guests? I'm sure the coelacanth must have been mentioned numerous times in the 14 years or whatever he's been hosting the show. Just goes to show how much he pays attention. He's probably shopping for black hair dye online while the guests prattle away.

Quote from: Treading Water on September 20, 2014, 05:33:29 PM
hahahaha, me, too. 
Is you av from Dr. Tongue's 3D House of Stewardesses??   
Rip and tear, Bruno.  Rip and tear.

Now that you mention it, I think it is.  Good catch!  I just picked it from the interwebs because I thought Dr. Tongue would be a fun early Halloween season avatar. 

Quote from: zeebo on September 20, 2014, 11:11:24 PM
Don't forget the all-time great chiller "Dr. Tongue's 3D House of Pancakes".  I'm pretty sure RGG owns the only collector's copy in existence.

It's one of my most treasured possessions!  I'm also an honorary member of The Juul Haalmeyer Dancers.

WOTR

Quote from: Edge on September 21, 2014, 01:05:35 PM
Hey all, been lurking here for over a year now. Decided to sign up, just wanted to say hi, and I hope I can contribute in discussing the suckage that is good ole Snorge.
I'll be the first to say it.... Welcome, and post often (or as often as pondering the suckage that is Snorge will allow.)

Nebraska888

Quote from: Edge on September 21, 2014, 01:05:35 PM

Welcome!   :D

136 or 142

I loved SCTV too, especially the Mike's Mercenaries sketch.

That said, I think this is the best representation of Noory's cluelessness mixed with arrogance:

http://youtu.be/q_fq4RQgwuA

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 21, 2014, 06:02:42 PM
I loved SCTV too, especially the Mike's Mercenaries sketch.

That said, I think this is the best representation of Noory's cluelessness mixed with arrogance:

http://youtu.be/q_fq4RQgwuA

Maybe George will host the annual Silver Sow Awards this year.

Why does Jorch like old crooners so much? He would have been about 18 or so when The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Doors, etc. were really popular. What was he listening to at the time, Pat Boone? Guess he was even a dork in the 60s.

zeebo

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on September 22, 2014, 04:50:05 PM
Why does Jorch like old crooners so much? He would have been about 18 or so when The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Doors, etc. were really popular. What was he listening to at the time, Pat Boone? Guess he was even a dork in the 60s.

At the time these bands were forging new directions in music and culture, Noory was pioneering new levels of wholesomeness and sappy sentimentality.

136 or 142

For fans of SCTV, Andrea Martin was on Q with Gian Gomeshi today on CBC.
http://www.cbc.ca/q/

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on September 22, 2014, 04:50:05 PM

To show everyone those bands who he thinks wouldn't make it today as he likes to say from time to time. I also think some of the songs played are love songs between he and Tommy boy. They bonded over the destruction of C2C.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 22, 2014, 06:04:36 PM
For fans of SCTV, Andrea Martin was on Q with Gian Gomeshi today on CBC.
http://www.cbc.ca/q/

Thanks 136, or 142?  That was a good interview.  She sounds as young as ever.

I hear the U.S. Navy is using Tommy Hawk missiles now.  Freudian slip?

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 22, 2014, 09:59:35 PM
Thanks 136, or 142?  That was a good interview.  She sounds as young as ever.

She'll always be Mrs. Falbo to me.  Or maybe Edna from Ted N' Edna's Organ Emporium.  Now those are classics.

SnapT

George is gleefully calling us haters and losers again!

I still love you, George...

Nick el Ass

Quote from: SnapT on September 22, 2014, 11:19:53 PM
George is gleefully calling us haters and losers again!

I still love you, George...

What the heck did he say? I don't want to have to listen... and if George wants to see hater he should visit the Facebook page the C2C page plugs. They are thick on there.   

PChirp

And here I sit in my boxers in my parent's basement.  Damn.  A troll I am! 

GNS

Morgus

Noory's first quick guest tonight talked about "internet trolls" and Noory commented he has had experienced many of them himself and labelled them all a bunch of "haters" and "losers"
He was probably referring to us all here at bellgab... ;)

SnapT

Quote from: Nick el Ass on September 22, 2014, 11:22:17 PM

What the heck did he say? I don't want to have to listen... and if George wants to see hater he should visit the Facebook page the C2C page plugs. They are thick on there.
He was reading off a news story about how "internet trolls" have been scientifically proven to be "horrible people," then mentioned that he deals with them regularly and they are "haters" and "losers."

Nick el Ass

Quote from: SnapT on September 22, 2014, 11:24:31 PM
He was reading off a news story about how "internet trolls" have been scientifically proven to be "horrible people," then mentioned that he deals with them regularly and they are "haters" and "losers."

Trolls are cute, and I take it as a complement. Also we have reached 50,000 replies full of suck thanks mostly to George Noory.

zeebo

I guess "haters" is easier to say than "passionate talk radio fans spoiled by the great talent of one Art Bell and disappointed by the suckage brought forth by the doofus who ruined our favorite show but still has the gall to act as if he's some kind of lord of nighttime broadcasting while polluting the airwaves with mangled interviews and lame new age infomercials and awful doo-wap cheesy love song bumper music and he can't even eat a friggin pizza roll much less be the steward of a once classic radio show."

PChirp

;D
Quote from: zeebo on September 22, 2014, 11:35:33 PM
I guess "haters" is easier to say than "passionate talk radio fans spoiled by the great talent of one Art Bell and disappointed by the suckage brought forth by the doofus who ruined our favorite show but still has the gall to act as if he's some kind of lord of nighttime broadcasting while polluting the airwaves with mangled interviews and lame new age infomercials and awful doo-wap cheesy love song bumper music and he can't even eat a friggin pizza roll much less be the steward of a once classic radio show."

;D Jeez GNS, Really....He's "growing it back" already.

SnapT

HOLY SHIT!  George accidentally shaved off his trademark mustache!

I bet it was BURNED off by another hot pizza roll.

noory accidentally shaves his 40 year old stache off and tries to draw it on!
BAHAJAAAAAA so much fail

Nick el Ass

Quote from: SnapT on September 22, 2014, 11:42:34 PM
HOLY SHIT!  George accidentally shaved off his trademark mustache!

I bet it was BURNED off by another hot pizza roll.

I bet he saw something shiny, and turned his head... or maybe his mustache found a portal into another dimension.