• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Quote from: Scully on September 19, 2014, 12:34:06 AM
Me, too, 21, I've been looking forward to Jim Harold all week.  They waited til the very last minute to add the 1st half "whatever."  I haven't bothered to listen to it ... still waiting for mid-show, and something good from Harold.

How much suckier can this bunch of morons make Coast.  Talk about bait and switch.  >:(
Noory does that a lot.
He also at the last minute will cut a guest down to one hour if he thinks their phone line is noisy, so watch out...  :o

136 or 142

Beyond Belief, I volunteer at a library sorting room for the "Friends of the Library" and there was a book there called something like "The New Physics" about ESP.  Sorry can't remember the title exactly.

I did find this website though: http://www.williamjames.com/Theory/PHYSICS.htm

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on September 19, 2014, 12:52:20 AM
Yep the Unarians were led by Queen Ruth Norman who used the name of "Uriel" in the 1980s-90s.

I sort of remember her showing up sometimes on some grainy cable access show.

136 or 142

Oh Dear. Paul Hellyer is on monday's show.  He's already admitted he learned nothing about UFOs during his time as Canada's defense minister and all his knowledge comes from Phillip Corso's book.

BUY BUY BUY
As seen on beyond belief

"THE SPECTRALIZER"
[/b]

is used specifically to enhance paranormal phenomena at particular sites.
We presume it can also be used to help stop paranormal activity, though this is all still very experimental.

We only produce these on rare occasions for sincere clients. If you are interested in having a Spectralizer kit built for you, please email us at: ShadowboxENT@yahoo.com

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on September 19, 2014, 12:55:07 AM
I sort of remember her showing up sometimes on some grainy cable access show.
Yep she and the cheap Unarian videos were shown on lots of cable access channels often in the 80s and 90s...

136 or 142

BTW, David Brin's film "The Postman" did  $17,626,234 at the boxoffice in 1997 on a production budget of $80 million.

pate

Personally, I am very much impressed with Premier Radio and think they deserve applause for their support of the disabled community.  For them to allow a man not only with severe mental retardation, but also a debilitating speech impediment to host Coast to Coast for so long is surely a noble thing.

'Murica I'm proud of you!

I may have made this observation before, as I am sure others have, but it bears repeating.

It's really a brave business stance, I think, to take that sort of risk, one would think a guy with severe mental retardation and a debilitating speech impediment would be a risky move business wise...

Quote from: Morgus on September 19, 2014, 12:52:20 AM
Yep the Unarians were led by Queen Ruth Norman who used the name of "Uriel" in the 1980s-90s.

They predicted a bunch of spaceships would visit earth in 2001, but that didn't happen...

Well, I'm glad Phyliss Diller had another career after her "leading lady" days were over.  :P

Morgus

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 19, 2014, 01:00:01 AM
BTW, David Brin's film "The Postman" did  $17,626,234 at the boxoffice in 1997 on a production budget of $80 million.
Yep, last night David mentioned "The Postman" had the bad luck of coming out the same week as the blockbuster "Titanic"  8)

George and his stupid questions.  "What drives you, Jim?" " How do you stay at the top of your game" or something like that.  What stupid questions.  We want to here ghost stories, George, not jibber-jabber. He acts like Jim is a nuclear physicist who is trying to stay at the top of his field.   He's simply a man who likes to hear ghost stories.  Keep it simple George.  Ask Jim to relate some ghost stories and shut the $uck up with your stupid questions!  GNS!!!

Quote from: Morgus on September 19, 2014, 01:35:09 AM
Yep, last night David mentioned "The Postman" had the bad luck of coming out the same week as the blockbuster "Titanic"  8)

Tom Petty probably still has nightmares about that one. A bad career move.  At least he learned his lesson from that.  Stick to music.

ZHero

George has been promising all night some scary pre-Halloween stories, and all I've heard so far is an evil frog.  >:(.  They've spent the 1st 30 min. Talking about the guest, why he likes scary stories, why George can't get his ghost groove on and blah blah blah.
GET ON WITH THE FUCKING STORIES YOU TEASES!

George, the reason you can't have ghost experiences is because you BORE even the dead.
Even ghosts don't want to be around you.  The closest you're gonna get to a ghost is Tommy's
Pasty white fat ass.

Quote from: ZHero on September 19, 2014, 01:38:45 AM
George has been promising all night some scary pre-Halloween stories, and all I've heard so far is an evil frog.  >:(.  They've spent the 1st 30 min. Talking about the guest, why he likes scary stories, why George can't get his ghost groove on and blah blah blah.
GET ON WITH THE FUCKING STORIES YOU TEASES!

George, the reason you can't have ghost experiences is because you BORE even the dead.
Even ghosts don't want to be around you.  The closest you're gonna get to a ghost is Tommy's
Pasty white fat ass.

Maybe he should try out the product as seen on his "TV show" ..

AstroBuzz

I can't take much more of this... George asks the dumbest questions not even pertanent to the topic... "What drives you to write about it?" ~ George

Who the fuck cares?!!!

C'mon George! What a deuche!

"I like these, all, my, life." and repeat question from 30 seconds earlier, "What drives you?" "Why do people like scary stories?" Derp!

AstroBuzz

You know what Georgie? Do the right thing for the dignity of the show and retire from radio. I'm sure you can get a TV gig that'll pay the bills and allow you more time w/ family.

Hand the show over to Knapp or Schrader.

AstroBuzz

George doesn't even know how to handle phone calls. Let the guest and caller interact and discuss the topic for God sakes!
"Duuuh, they're gone." 'Duuuh, they hung up." every f'n call! Someone slap the stupid out of him PLEASE!

I love the paranormal stories but George just ruins it with his fake laughs and other Nooryisms. Now GN is pretending he actually read the book.  Hell will freeze over first.  George makes the fantastic sound mundane.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: AstroBuzz on September 19, 2014, 02:33:27 AM
Over 3 million my ass George...

The numbers are dropping more & more with each passing month. Rightfully so, when the host uses such lines as "We are going to have a little nip in the air with final phone calls."

Quote from: Nick el Ass on September 19, 2014, 02:36:29 AM

The numbers are dropping more & more with each passing month. Rightfully so, when the host uses such lines as "We are going to have a little nip in the air with final phone calls."

Yes. I hapr on this all the time. He seems to be losing an audience at the same rate as other host more or less. Those immune are Rush, Hannity, Ramsey, beck, and levin.

If you listen to old Art show he talks about how other radio host are losing audience members, but his show always seemed to grow. In some of the pictures floating around he has the talkers magazine awards hanging on the wall. Art was one of the top 4 host, so just like the top tier of radio host today his show was immune to falling listnership.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: SnapT on September 18, 2014, 11:26:59 PM
George is now playing an extraordinarily long audio clip from the movie BRAVEHEART in honor of Scotland.

More in honour of Mel Gibson, I feel. Apt too: Wallace lost as well.

First guest a top drawer doozie.

GN: Remember the radio show The War Of The Worlds? Was that real? I don't mean that show, but could it have been based on a real case?
Or possibly a novel, George? Novel? It's a book. Work of fiction. A book? That's a collection of pages with words on them......oh, never mind.

GN: Did they have dinosaurs?

Apparently not, but they did breed mutant ants three or four feet long that could stand on their hind legs, and the Chinese Martians had to go to war against them.
GN: It's like that movie, The Thing.
Face palm. Them, George, Them.

The callers were equal to the imbecility. One even referencing My Favorite Martian.

A true klashik of Suckery.

b_dubb

The public disservice that PremRad provides by allowing this trainwreck to continue.  We need to see if the Law Offices of Skeeter, Darryl and Darryl can put a class action law suit together.  On what grounds I have no idea.  That's why we God gave us shady lawyers.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 19, 2014, 02:16:11 AM
...Now GN is pretending he actually read the book. ...

In the David Brin interview, Noory asked him something generic about one of his books which he obviously knew nothing about.  Brin mentioned some specifics he was proud of in the book, and then George friggin had the nerve to agree with him (saying something like "It sure does!") ... as if he actually had any clue about it. 

VtaGeezer

Last night, with Reynolds and his Martian/Unarius nuttiness, was C2C as it should be.  He was so screwy that Noory's goofy questions were appropriate.

Nebraska888

Quote from: VtaGeezer on September 19, 2014, 09:02:16 AM
Last night, with Reynolds and his Martian/Unarius nuttiness, was C2C as it should be.  He was so screwy that Noory's goofy questions were appropriate.

AMEN!   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

pyewacket

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 19, 2014, 04:34:50 AM
Yes. I hapr on this all the time. He seems to be losing an audience at the same rate as other host more or less. Those immune are Rush, Hannity, Ramsey, beck, and levin.

If you listen to old Art show he talks about how other radio host are losing audience members, but his show always seemed to grow. In some of the pictures floating around he has the talkers magazine awards hanging on the wall. Art was one of the top 4 host, so just like the top tier of radio host today his show was immune to falling listnership.

I wonder how much the audience has to shrink before PR decides they need to address the problems. Their lack of concern about the product shows how little respect they have for their audience. I have no knowledge of the radio business but I assume that ratings matter.

I'm sure most of us, here, have listened to old radio broadcasts from years past and have noticed the sharp contrast in quality. Producers of this show can't be that oblivious- can they? I listened to some old broadcasts from the 30s and 40s because I wanted to hear some ghost stories. I was astonished by the superior speech patterns, vocabulary, delivery, and content. George often likes to say that certain actors wouldn't have made it today- well... the same can be said for him. He would NOT have made it back in the Golden Age of radio. He should thank his lucky stars.   

Jorch should just fart into the microphone every ten minutes or so. It would be just as relevant as the comments he makes, and would add just as much to the conversation as his stupid interjections.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on September 19, 2014, 12:44:02 PM
Jorch should just fart into the microphone every ten minutes or so. It would be just as relevant as the comments he makes, and would add just as much to the conversation as his stupid interjections.

I think so too.  I love whatever we're talking about.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 19, 2014, 12:50:37 PM
I think so too.  I love whatever we're talking about.

Yeah maaan. I love it too. Almost as much as Neorge's fake laugh.