• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

UFQuack

More non-local global consciousness BS, all unsubstantiated.

pate

Wow, my intention experiment to get this crappy guest off this crappy show worked!

zeebo

Quote from: pate on September 17, 2014, 01:23:31 AM
Wow, my intention experiment to get this crappy guest off this crappy show worked!

The guy can remote view, but not remote talk.

Nick el Ass

I didn't listen, but remote viewed Noory... and needless to say he really sucked.

Mizak

Long time reader,first time posting.Why people thought thorgeyyy deserved a break just because his sister died is beyond me.He gets off on baby and children deaths,cruel and weird ways people die,etc.etc.etc. He is also a big perv.I remember several years ago a Woman called in worried that she thought aliens or ghosts were coming into her house or a cabin while she was sleeping. she lives in the middle of no where.The Woman was obvious shaken and all thorgeyyy did was pursue with questions if the alien/ghost was trying to have sex with her.Could not believe what I was hearing.He would not let up on this poor woman.She stated right away NO but of course thorgeyy would not let up with the sex questioning.Poor woman was so frustrated with this imbecile that is thorgeyyyy .

I'll ask the question which I'm sure everyone is wondering.

Did thorgeyyy worry that his sister was a MEAN CORPSE?

wr250

Quote from: Mizak on September 17, 2014, 09:33:27 AM
Long time reader,first time posting.Why people thought thorgeyyy deserved a break just because his sister died is beyond me.He gets off on baby and children deaths,cruel and weird ways people die,etc.etc.etc. He is also a big perv.I remember several years ago a Woman called in worried that she thought aliens or ghosts were coming into her house or a cabin while she was sleeping. she lives in the middle of no where.The Woman was obvious shaken and all thorgeyyy did was pursue with questions if the alien/ghost was trying to have sex with her.Could not believe what I was hearing.He would not let up on this poor woman.She stated right away NO but of course thorgeyy would not let up with the sex questioning.Poor woman was so frustrated with this imbecile that is thorgeyyyy .

i stopped out of respect for the rest of the noory family. just because george noory is, well, george noory (the only way to explain that) i dont know the rest of his family, so they deserve some respect for putting up with george for so long. no need to put them though more grief.

b_dubb

I'm proud bellgab restrained the GNS after GN's sister's passing.  It shows we aren't completely horrible. Just mostly.

WOTR

Quote from: pate on September 17, 2014, 01:23:31 AM
Now repeat that same experiment with the host as the target...

WOTR

Quote from: wr250 on September 17, 2014, 09:46:36 AM
i stopped out of respect for the rest of the noory family.
Part of it was respect for the family.  Part of it is because I feel that almost anybody deserves a small reprieve when somebody dies.  My goal is not necessarily to add to the worlds stress and anger and while the net provides anonymity, I try to have some of my personality translate from real life to my online personality.  I would not laugh at, mock and make fun of anybody in my life who just had a family member die, and I can provide the same respect online.

With all of that said (and now that we are well outside of the promised week) I will say that I question how close a relationship existed.  Just some things in the past that he mentioned made me think that they were quite distant... If so, the week did not matter.  On the other hand, I may be wrong, and he may still be grieving...

Mizak

To All...Yes I agree....Just frustrated with thorgeyy ....My condolences and apologies to his family.

Mizak

Quote from: wotr1 on September 17, 2014, 10:49:08 AM
Part of it was respect for the family.  Part of it is because I feel that almost anybody deserves a small reprieve when somebody dies.  My goal is not necessarily to add to the worlds stress and anger and while the net provides anonymity, I try to have some of my personality translate from real life to my online personality.  I would not laugh at, mock and make fun of anybody in my life who just had a family member die, and I can provide the same respect online.

With all of that said (and now that we are well outside of the promised week) I will say that I question how close a relationship existed.  Just some things in the past that he mentioned made me think that they were quite distant... If so, the week did not matter.  On the other hand, I may be wrong, and he may still be grieving...

...Yes I agree....Just frustrated with thorgeyy ....My condolences and apologies .

Mizak

Quote from: b_dubb on September 17, 2014, 10:32:43 AM
I'm proud bellgab restrained the GNS after GN's sister's passing.  It shows we aren't completely horrible. Just mostly.

.Yes I agree....Just frustrated with thorgeyy ....My condolences and apologies .

Mizak

Quote from: wr250 on September 17, 2014, 09:46:36 AM
i stopped out of respect for the rest of the noory family. just because george noory is, well, george noory (the only way to explain that) i dont know the rest of his family, so they deserve some respect for putting up with george for so long. no need to put them though more grief.

.Yes I agree....Just frustrated with thorgeyy ....My condolences and apologies .

maureen

welcome, Mizak!!!  the fórum has a thread for every occasion... and an occasion for every thread!  from poetry to astrophysics, weird to wonderful!! Enjoy!! :)

zeebo

Long time reader,first time posting.Why people thought thorgeyyy deserved a break....

Welcome Mizak.  I think some of us did it for our own humanity ... even if Noory's may be a lost cause .... 

Anyway that was then, this is now ... or as ZHero put it so nicely "It's back on like Donkey Kong".   :D

Beyond Bleef

Quote from: UFQuack on September 17, 2014, 12:43:05 AM
More non-local global consciousness BS, all unsubstantiated.

Actually, non-local consciousness has some advocates in the scientific community.  One of the better books I've read on the subject is "Consciousness Beyond Life" by Pim van Lommel, M.D.  I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in the topic.  It goes beyond anecdotal tales and goes into the science that might explain how consciousness may be more than the result of electro-chemical reactions in the brain.

yumyumtree

So this guest says when voting,"make the most compassionate, life-affirming choice."

Check.

136 or 142

Quote from: Beyond Bleef on September 17, 2014, 04:25:29 PM
Actually, non-local consciousness has some advocates in the scientific community.  One of the better books I've read on the subject is "Consciousness Beyond Life" by Pim van Lommel, M.D.  I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in the topic.  It goes beyond anecdotal tales and goes into the science that might explain how consciousness may be more than the result of electro-chemical reactions in the brain.

Technically, an MD isn't a scientist.

That said, electrical engineer Dr Dean Radin is an and physicist Dr Claude Swanson are scientists and both promote non-local consciousness. Both have been on C2C.

Dean Radin wrote "Entangled Minds" and Claude Swanson wrote "The Synchronized Universe"
Canadian geneticist Dr David Suzuki also explored the topic on his "The Nature of Things" tv show.

Beyond Bleef

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 17, 2014, 07:11:00 PM
Technically, an MD isn't a scientist.

Any medical doctor engaged in research most definitely is a scientist.  Jonas Salk is a good example.

Non-local consciousness is a fascinating topic.

Quote from: Beyond Bleef on September 17, 2014, 07:24:22 PM
Any medical doctor engaged in research most definitely is a scientist.  Jonas Salk is a good example.

Non-local consciousness is a fascinating topic.

Unless he's submitted a paper which has been critically reviewed by the scientific community and accepted on the merits of its scientific methodology, I'm not sure he could correctly be called a scientist.  But I could be wrong.

Beyond Bleef

The Oxford dictionary defines scientist as: A person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences.

So . . . . I don't know.  All I know is I find non-local consciousness to be a fascinating topic.  And I enjoyed the book by Dr. Pim van Lommel - a Dutch cardiologist who has studied the topic for many years.

zeebo

David Brin is on tonight, to discuss "Space, the Future, & Sci-Fi", which could be cool if Noory actually put in his claimed 8 hours of show prep beforehand. 

Instead, we'll get:

"So what got you into writing?"
"What's your favorite thing about space?"
"So where do you see all this going?"
"Of all the topics you cover in your books, what's the number one most fascinating to you?"

Quote from: zeebo on September 17, 2014, 10:05:16 PM
David Brin is on tonight, to discuss "Space, the Future, & Sci-Fi", which could be cool if Noory actually put in his claimed 8 hours of show prep beforehand. 

Instead, we'll get:

"So what got you into writing?"
"What's your favorite thing about space?"
"So where do you see all this going?"
"Of all the topics you cover in your books, what's the number one most fascinating to you?"

George will ask these questions, run out of anything to ask after half an hour because he has no knowledge and no inquisitive instinct for science, and then he will sum up "I find science fascinating.  I really do."

George's mastery of his interview topics reminds me of this Whose Line is it Anyway bit:

Whose Line: Newsflash

eddie dean

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 17, 2014, 10:18:23 PM
George's mastery of his interview topics reminds me of this Whose Line is it Anyway bit:

Whose Line: Newsflash

Ha ha! I loved Who's Line. Particularly the news bits with the green screen. I must have missed the episode(s) with Colbert.

I haven't posted in the ole' GNS thread for a long time, nor have I listened to c2c. I'm assuming Jorch still sucks, yes?

Quote from: eddie dean on September 17, 2014, 10:44:54 PM
Ha ha! I loved Who's Line. Particularly the news bits with the green screen. I must have missed the episode(s) with Colbert.

I haven't posted in the ole' GNS thread for a long time, nor have I listened to c2c. I'm assuming Jorch still sucks, yes?

Hey Eddie.  I didn't remember Colbert appearing on there either.  I guess I didn't know who he was back then.  I won't answer your rhetorical question  ;)

NoMoreNoory

Noory talking about arming 'moderate' Syrian rebels asks:

'Who do you know who you're giving the weapons to?'

And Mizak, I was with your first instincts. I said at the time, condolences, but if he continues to broadcast, he wants it to be business as usual, he'll suck as usual and I'll pick on him as usual. Glad we're all back on it again.

GNS

NoMoreNoory

I want a copy of the Satanic Children's Activities Book!

http://thedailybanter.com/2014/09/heres-entire-satanic-childrens-big-book-activities-make-day/

This guy is calling the guy behind this 'an anti-Christian bigot'. Why does someone become a bigot because he has a different viewpoint? The Christians wanting to push bibles in schools aren't, though. He's used the word bigot about half-a-dozen times. Noory wants to know what the guy behind it wants. Here's a thought, George, get him on the show and ask him yourself, rather than let this Christian bigot do the talking for him.

PChirp

Ah God, we get the ball rolling tonight with Jorch and first hour guest Mark Dice discussing the distribution of satanic materials to Florida schoolchildren.  Children...again, Jorch?  Really?  It's becoming a long-standing, alarming obsession with the Snoron.  'Morbid George' indeed.  Jeez!

As usual, GNS.