Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 31, 2014, 11:15:11 PM
... FAIRY LORE anyone?

Mon 09-01  Fairy Lore
• Simon Young

I wonder which of these will come first ...

"Could they be angels?"
"Are there bad fairies?"
"Do fairies really look like Tinkerbell?"
"Of all the fairies you've studied, which one, out of all them, is the single most fascinating fairy?"

pate

I think y'all are missing the point, the egotistical fNoord is obviously having a show about himself because we have missed him so much over this long weekend...

Fairies forsooth fNoord...

smitty9999

Quote from: popple on August 29, 2014, 02:06:36 PM
HAHAHA! OMG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT! I remember him talking about how much weight the coast family has lost. It was like 60 pounds collectively. Could be due to bowel movements. That flavored butter of his lubricates your innards.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/shape-up-north-america-campaign

Quote from: zeebo on August 31, 2014, 11:27:23 PM
"It's just amazing.  It really is."

Did you notice last night that George Knapp just kept quiet and let his guests talk without reflexively interjecting inane comments like you-Noory-who?  A couple of times, he let Melba Ketchum spew her twaddle for several minutes and didn't say a word until she finished what she was saying.  That's the right way to conduct an interview.

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 01, 2014, 11:05:36 AM
Did you notice last night that George Knapp just kept quiet and let his guests talk without reflexively interjecting inane comments like you-Noory-who?  A couple of times, he let Melba Ketchum spew her twaddle for several minutes and didn't say a word until she finished what she was saying.  That's the right way to conduct an interview.

I think I did notice this, but indirectly, by observing that for some reason I was relaxed and at ease instead of wincing and facepalming and shouting "WTF!" several times an hour.

I can't wait for tonight's show!  I have an extensive collection of rare "Watcher Angels" art, so I'm always interested in the opinion of an esteemed expert on the subject.  I'm also looking forward to hearing about "The Sion Academy," his "new ascension mystery school," because I've never been a fan of any of the old ascension mystery schools. 

The second half promises to be entertaining as well.  It will be interesting to hear how Bigfoot fits into his fairy lore.  Are they fairies, or just metrosexuals who don't manscape?

And in case anyone thought I was kidding about the Watcher Angel art collection, feast your eyes on this exquisitely detailed masterpiece of a garish, blinking wall light created by a divinely inspired anonymous genius that I found at a flea market a few years ago!

[attachimg=1]

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 01, 2014, 11:10:00 PM
...I'm also looking forward to hearing about "The Sion Academy," his "new ascension mystery school," because I've never been a fan of any of the old ascension mystery schools....

Yeah those old old ascension mystery schools were always like too much ascension and not enough mystery, or vice versa.  Here's hoping the new guys have the balance right.

Quote from: zeebo on September 01, 2014, 11:26:46 PM
Yeah those old old ascension mystery schools were always like too much ascension and not enough mystery, or vice versa.  Here's hoping the new guys have the balance right.

I'll drink to that!  Cheers!   :D

NoMoreNoory

Impossible to believe, on what Noory keeps calling 'this Labor Day Night', that this is the same radio programme as the engaging, professionally presented, informed and informative show I've listened to over the last three nights. 90 minutes in and it's already descended back to the gutter of incompetence and inane drivel that Noory presides over through the week. Coast To Coast AM Friday - Sunday: The Joorch Noory Show Monday onwards. And he'll be back this Sunday for Submerging Artists.

Immy

Capt Jorch Obvious drops this nugget in the first half hour:

"Wouldn't it be great to find the Holy Grail?" (or was it the Ark of the Covenant?)  :o

Plus he started off Sept with SIX "of course's".  :o :o

Juan Cena

As usual, there seems to be nothing actually new being said.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Immy on September 01, 2014, 11:43:25 PM

"Wouldn't it be great to find the Holy Grail?" (or was it the Ark of the Covenant?)  :o

It was both! Joorchie back in 5yo mode, his comfort zone.

We were counting the 'of courses' and imagining how long we'd last if the GN Drinking Game were simplified to a shot for every 'of course'. Not long, we feel.

WOTR

I really hope that does not become a trend... I would hate to see him cutting down from the usual number of "of course's".

Holy Grail... Ark of the Covenant... It really does make a difference as only the Holy Grail had an epic movie produced about it.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail Modern Trailer

zeebo

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 02, 2014, 12:02:58 AM
As usual, there seems to be nothing actually new being said.

Watchers?  Check. 
Annunaki?  Check. 
Nephalim?  Check. 
Humanity's transformation into god-like beings?  Check.
Noory has nothing to add?  Check.

Portals and gateways were just mentioned.  If you're playing the George Noory Drinking Game, you know what to do.  May your Watcher Angel be with you, because I have a feeling it's only going to get worse.  And there goes the guest saying "portal" again.  Damn.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 02, 2014, 12:31:14 AM
Portals and gateways were just mentioned.  If you're playing the George Noory Drinking Game, you know what to do.  May your Watcher Angel be with you, because I have a feeling it's only going to get worse.  And there goes the guest saying "portal" again.  Damn.

That's due to George's selection process.  People who make him look like he knows what he's talking about by using George-friendly terms and concepts get regular billing.

NoMoreNoory

Where is Wrens La Shattaw? Anywhere near Rennes-Le-Chateau?

zeebo

..."Wouldn't it be great to find the Holy Grail?" ...

I was half-expecting him ask: "Of all the grails out there, which one is the single most fascinating to you?"

UFQuack

Noory said of the caller "William, she sounds like she's a light worker" (a la worker in the light)

...yep that's right Jorch, she doesn't do any heavy lifting, just light work.

Quote from: zeebo on September 02, 2014, 12:48:11 AM
I was half-expecting him ask: "Of all the grails out there, which one is the single most fascinating to you?"

I wasn't listening.  Did he reference Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?  Or did that bit of movie trivia escape his notice because it is too current?

Morgus

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 02, 2014, 12:51:58 AM
I wasn't listening.  Did he reference Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?  Or did that bit of movie trivia escape his notice because it is too current?
Noory didn't, but William Henry several times referred to Indiana Jones when mentioning the Lost Ark of the Covenant...

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on September 02, 2014, 12:48:11 AM
Noory didn't "choose wisely"  :P

Morgus

Right off the bat Noory brings up his favorite movie as a kid:
"Darby O'Gill & The Little People"

Morgus

Now Noory says he thinks of Tinkerbell when he hears about fairies...

zeebo

This second guest is actually kinda fun.  He's more of a faerie historian rather than a theorist, which is more palatable to me.  Or maybe I just read way too many fantasy books as a kid.

I am ready for Schrader to be the full time host. Noory is horrible.

Schrader is the best of the group outside of Knapp and it is not even close really.

Some facebook post from the good old coast to coast fan page

Kim Desaro- This guy needs to go back to school. I can't take it, he's twisting it to put his new age B.S.in it.

Dennis Turnage- This first guy is spewing lucifarian New age BS.

Gloria Roberts- GN sure can muck up a show...

Brian Sanders- Thanks for wasting another night of my life

Jesse Lee Earlywine-Pelletier- It's the end Gene...  I have $5 that says he's going to ask us to buy his book.

Very few comments today in total. I am guessing not many people were listening. The comments of Facebook are more and more anti-george. That is sad considering that it is his fan base. Its really makes me think that Premier may finally be forced to make a switch given the fact George can even keep his diminished base.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Morgus on September 02, 2014, 01:18:00 AM
Now Noory says he thinks of Tinkerbell when he hears about fairies...

I'm sure that's not the only thing George thinks of when he thinks of fairies. But I'm gonna avoid going there.

dan7800

Couldn't sleep last night, so I turned my radio to Sirius 102 (Playing C2c) hoping there would be another guest host. I heard George's voice, so I turned the station.

The guy is awful.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 31, 2014, 11:15:11 PM
Thursday night is not even the worst show.. FAIRY LORE anyone?

Mon 09-01  Fairy Lore
• Simon Young

Is this one of the same guys that was on years ago talking about fairy or leprechauns in New York?