• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

George Drooly

Jesus but George is a terrible host. Like he's never had a normal conversation in 65 years. No give and take, no curiosity, no awareness... his tongue is little more than an assembly line manned by retards sorting the same six widgets over and over.

I love the bit he does where the guest says something like "He was very prepared--" and Noory interrupts like an obnoxious schoolboy and says "Very! Ready for anything!" completely unaware he interrupted the guest as he was about to explain why and how he was prepared, merely rephrasing what the guest already said.

Of course, me too, MORON

Quote from: Designx on August 28, 2014, 11:48:09 PM
I'm starting to think the missing/dead persons in the national parks are the result of ecoterrorists who see the park land as their domain and home and view any humans from the outside as a threat to them and the land.

I just think a national park is a good place to get of someone you don't really like, but some of his cases are still compelling.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 29, 2014, 12:15:38 AM
Noory playing Delilah to introduce LMH? Really? Just when you thought he couldn't get any creepier.

I think it just happened to come up in the five day rotation.

Quote from: zeebo on August 28, 2014, 11:44:54 PM
I didn't really think about this, but yeah, I would not be at all surprised if this was true.  I try to not be a completely raving anti-Noory hater, but I'm running out of reasons not to be.

Resistance is Futile!
the suckage is too strong

Mr Bloom

"it's like... if you ever went to an arcade and played a game when the arm goes down [etc]"
"i could never get it! maybe the arm is smaller than the toy or something"
"[awkward chuckle] well, that's what this person compared it to to me"
"that's an interesting analogy.... maybe an invisible arm!"
"[uncomfortable pause]"

god damnit jorch

Mr Bloom

Quote from: George Drooly on August 29, 2014, 12:49:29 AM
Jesus but George is a terrible host. Like he's never had a normal conversation in 65 years. No give and take, no curiosity, no awareness... his tongue is little more than an assembly line manned by retards sorting the same six widgets over and over.

I love the bit he does where the guest says something like "He was very prepared--" and Noory interrupts like an obnoxious schoolboy and says "Very! Ready for anything!" completely unaware he interrupted the guest as he was about to explain why and how he was prepared, merely rephrasing what the guest already said.

Of course, me too, MORON
you summed it up perfectly. the guy must live on auto pilot. i wonder how his day to day life runs
"why do you look so upset?"
"my grandmother just died of cancer"
"i love my grandmother! she was a tailor's wife! have you heard of turmeric??"

WOTR

I find myself wanting to kick George tonight.  I caught the very beginning and he was said something along the line"come on guys, lets get the grid insulated.  I have been trying to get this done for... quite some time now."  Yeah George, it's been what? A month?  Hard to imagine that they have not finished up the project yet. ::)  With that said, it is possibly the longest that i have heard him stick with a project.  Shape up America lasted about a month before fizzling last time.

Now I walk into the kitchen and he is saying that he has been working on getting the grid insulated, but you know congress: "Getting anything done is like pulling teeth."  Yeah Dave, you have been spending your days lobbying congress non-stop.  You have been wandering the halls of power and calling in all the favours you can to get the grid insulated. 

I think he probably placed one call (or, rather had an intern make the call on his behalf.)  Never mind that this issue has been known and talked about for years.  Ignore the fact that radio programs from Europe have mentioned this several times over the years that I have heard... It is all George.  All his idea, and all his efforts.

There is no way his ego can be this inflated.  I actually would lobby AGAINST insulating the grid right now because I do not think the world is ready for George to claim "his" victory and tell everybody how the government finally listened to HIM.

Yes, I would love to kick him right now...

aldousburbank

Quote from: wotr1 on August 29, 2014, 02:08:27 AM
I find myself wanting to kick George tonight.  I caught the very beginning and he was said something along the line"come on guys, lets get the grid insulated.  I have been trying to get this done for... quite some time now."  Yeah George, it's been what? A month?  Hard to imagine that they have not finished up the project yet. ::)  With that said, it is possibly the longest that i have heard him stick with a project.  Shape up America lasted about a month before fizzling last time.

Now I walk into the kitchen and he is saying that he has been working on getting the grid insulated, but you know congress: "Getting anything done is like pulling teeth."  Yeah Dave, you have been spending your days lobbying congress non-stop.  You have been wandering the halls of power and calling in all the favours you can to get the grid insulated. 

I think he probably placed one call (or, rather had an intern make the call on his behalf.)  Never mind that this issue has been known and talked about for years.  Ignore the fact that radio programs from Europe have mentioned this several times over the years that I have heard... It is all George.  All his idea, and all his efforts.

There is no way his ego can be this inflated.  I actually would lobby AGAINST insulating the grid right now because I do not think the world is ready for George to claim "his" victory and tell everybody how the government finally listened to HIM.

This post good stuff me think, funny.

expat

Two thoughts:

Thought 1. There should be a special LMH main thread.

Thought 2. She should have her science journalist credentials yanked, after that Zeta Reticuli bollocks.

That is all.

smitty9999

I was listening to a show that was aired within the last week.  I forget who the guest was, but the guest was speaking about a Japanese researcher who was studying a chemical extracted from the pits of apricots.  After describing the chemical, George interjected "it was from apricots wasn't it!?!?"  to make himself sound smart, but the guest had already said that, 45 second earlier and George just had to interrupt.

zeebo

Some pretty wild stuff from LMH last nite.  I don't know if any of it's true but it was more entertaining than most of my sci-fi books. 

The combo of her hypnotic monotone plus the wierd alien history stories plus my third glass of cognac lead me into a surreal but pleasant dreamlike state.  Objective completed, thanks LMH.

zeebo

Quote from: smitty9999 on August 29, 2014, 10:07:29 AM
I was listening to a show that was aired within the last week.  I forget who the guest was, but the guest was speaking about a Japanese researcher who was studying a chemical extracted from the pits of apricots.  After describing the chemical, George interjected "it was from apricots wasn't it!?!?"  to make himself sound smart, but the guest had already said that, 45 second earlier and George just had to interrupt.

He does this alot.  The other nite talking about Twilight Zone episodes the guest mentioned "the one where all the neighbors were fighting with each other" and then a few minutes later George (after either getting a note from Tommy or doing a google search on-the-fly) blurts out "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street!" as if it just came to him since he knows so much. 

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on August 29, 2014, 11:50:48 AM
He does this alot.  The other nite talking about Twilight Zone episodes the guest mentioned "the one where all the neighbors were fighting with each other" and then a few minutes later George (after either getting a note from Tommy or doing a google search on-the-fly) blurts out "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street!" as if it just came to him since he knows so much.

UGH..... >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Quote from: zeebo on August 29, 2014, 11:50:48 AM

I'm not sure which is worse... Classic George who wouldn't have a clue what the guest/caller was talking about but pretended he did, or Google George 2.0 who is keying in on words he doesn't understand and blurting out definitions and random information at inappropriate times.

I liked how Art would grill the guest on things he didn't understand.  George won't admit to not knowing anything so really Google George 2.0 is still just Classic George but with cyborg extensions.

popple

Shape up America lasted about a month before fizzling last time.

HAHAHA! OMG I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT! I remember him talking about how much weight the coast family has lost. It was like 60 pounds collectively. Could be due to bowel movements. That flavored butter of his lubricates your innards. 

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 29, 2014, 12:58:36 PM
I'm not sure which is worse... Classic George who wouldn't have a clue what the guest/caller was talking about but pretended he did, or Google George 2.0 who is keying in on words he doesn't understand and blurting out definitions and random information at inappropriate times...

George likes to keep things fresh.

Immy

This is just idiot Jorch wanting to be part of the group. Dave Paulides talks about petitioning the govt to create a missing persons list and Jorchie has to chime in: "Oooh! Oooh! I have a cause too! See? See?" 100% adolescent, schoolyard mentality and behavior.

Plus, as you said wotr1, he distorts how long his "campaign's" been active, taking advantage of a guest probably not keeping up with C2C stuff. What a sniveling little fink.

How great would it be for Dave P's crusade to be successful loooong before puddle-boy's. ;D

b_dubb

Quote from: Designx on August 28, 2014, 11:48:09 PM
I'm starting to think the missing/dead persons in the national parks are the result of ecoterrorists who see the park land as their domain and home and view any humans from the outside as a threat to them and the land.
Simpler: Paulides leaves out key details and makes others up to make his stories seem more fantastic and unexplainable and blah blah blah

Paulides is a maker of myth. Or bullshitter if you like accuracy.

Nick el Ass

After looking to see the list of upcoming guests, and seeing the name Richard Gage pop up I have now decided to never listen to Neorge Goory again. The man will bring frauds on his show... and then refuse to ask tough questions simply to no make his guest not look bad. His support of the troofers is mind boggling.

/Down with C2C
//NG REALLY sucks

Quote from: Nick el Ass on August 29, 2014, 10:50:26 PM
After looking to see the list of upcoming guests, and seeing the name Richard Gage pop up I have now decided to never listen to Neorge Goory again. The man will bring frauds on his show... and then refuse to ask tough questions simply to no make his guest not look bad. His support of the troofers is mind boggling.

/Down with C2C
//NG REALLY sucks

His group is a fraud, claims 20,00 engineers agree with him BUT

They are not even a legitimate collection of architects and engineers.

I know my dog is a member, I signed him up. Anyone can join their organization and claim to be an engineer or architect, they do not vet their membership.

pyewacket

Quote from: George Drooly on August 29, 2014, 12:49:29 AM

Of course, me too, MORON

GD- You made me spew coffee!!!  ;D

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Morgus on August 30, 2014, 02:17:43 AM
No Noory so thats good...

If the people were smart they would fire Neorge, and replace him with one of the fill in hosts who are 10x better than he could ever dream of being. I will listen to Knapp... and any fill ins, but never to the douchemaster again.

interesting topic
believable guest
  excellent host
GEORGE FUCKING DIE ALREADY!

Beyond Bleef

Thursday night should be a real coma inducer - George Noory interviewing a 9-11 truther.

Is it possible for radio to be any worse?  If Marconi were still alive he would kill himself.

Quote from: Beyond Bleef on August 31, 2014, 10:07:37 PM
Thursday night should be a real coma inducer - George Noory interviewing a 9-11 truther.

Is it possible for radio to be any worse?  If Marconi were still alive he would kill himself.

Thursday night is not even the worst show.. FAIRY LORE anyone?

Mon 09-01  Fairy Lore
• Simon Young
Tue 09-02  Preserving Personal Safety
• Brad Steiner | Jim Channon
Wed 09-03  American Conspiracy Theories
• Joe Uscinski
Thu 09-04  9/11 Truth
• Richard Gage
Fri 09-05  The Subconscious/ Open Lines
• Giovanni Lordi