• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan Cena

Oh now Snorry believes the two American Ebola patients never really had Ebola.  ::)

What a freaking tool.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 21, 2014, 05:04:39 AM

Apparently the Americans who contacted the Ebola virus that Noory didn't want brought back to the US have recovered at the CDC.

http://news.yahoo.com/hospital-discuss-discharge-ebola-patients-100148319.html

And Snorge wanted them to die in Africa.

What a sick, sad, paranoid person.

He put their recovery in 'Here's What's Happaneen'. Sidestepped the whole thing by doubting whether they ever had Ebola at all. What a toad.

NoMoreNoory

'Jerry Corsi, of course.'
Always puts me in mind of the Mr Ed theme song.

MisguideThem

Why is it that only black children get catapulted into the aisles? It sounds to me like airlines are mo'fuckin' racist!

Juan Cena

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 21, 2014, 11:14:57 PM
He put their recovery in 'Here's What's Happaneen'. Sidestepped the whole thing by doubting whether they ever had Ebola at all. What a toad.

And resident conspiracy spank Jerome Corsi says everything's fine and dandy in Ferguson.

Who wants to bet he didn't talk to any black people?

It's funny how George has risen to become the greatest outspoken advocate on protecting from EMP when he admits he didn't even know what it was until recently.  Hasn't it been common knowledge for a very long time?  He's a born again EMPist.

MisguideThem

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 21, 2014, 11:23:14 PM
It's funny how George has risen to become the greatest outspoken advocate on protecting from EMP when he admits he didn't even know what it was until recently.  Hasn't it been common knowledge for a very long time?  He's a born again EMPist.

Wasn't he a Naval officer? Having been a recently separated Navy "Veteran," I know for a fact that even our dumbass Medical officer (who prescribed me Motrin for my ulcers) knew about EMPs and Faraday Cages. And yet, not even a month ago, I called in to question George's guest about putting Faraday Cages on COMSats, which struck me as entirely detrimental. But he tried to reason that he wasn't advocating that, as it would "make the satellites too heavy." WTFthisshow.

zeebo

This guest is alright, but ...... Can we please stop using the term "bad guys"?  I mean can we all just grow up and discuss who are enemies are like real adults?  Thank you.

michio

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 21, 2014, 11:14:15 PM
Oh now Snorry believes the two American Ebola patients never really had Ebola.  ::)

What a freaking tool.

Did he actually say this?  Unbelievable. How low can sNoory go? That despicably low. Stand by for lower levels of sNoory low to come, I'm convinced of it. That's right.

sNoory, who falsely portrays himself as a caring nice guy, would have had these two people die in West Africa due to inadequate health care facilities and the dismal health care infrastructure that contributes to the harmful myths about the virus that further spreads the disease in that country. Does any of this sound familiar with what sNoory does on a regular basis with his vaccine fear mongering and medical misinformation, under the guise of a caring nice guy? It should.

During the press conference today with Dr. Brantly looking well, the good doctor said he had been getting sicker and sicker in Africa. If he had not been brought back to the U.S. for emergency medical care, in all probability, he and possibly the woman would have been dead instead of alive with both being discharged from the hospital with a clean bill of health. sNoory should be ashamed of his lack of empathy and compassion, but being a notorious narcissist he makes up another brain fart fairy tale to cover his sorry ass and create another conspiracy to hide his short-comings, not only in his hosting duties but in his evident disconnect to his fellow human beings. He should be ashamed of himself that he resorts to seedy, disgusting tactics to mask his obvious failures in judgment.

With sNoory bringing up something as sick and simpleton-minded as another loser conspiracy, once again shows he's incapable of critical thinking, the very topic he was "discussing" with Sir Charles Shults III just the other night.  It makes you want to do a 'Buzz Aldrin' on his pathetic bad mustache. If you honestly want to know who's working to "dumb down" people as he teaches them not to use reason and logic, look no further than 'The Pretender.'

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on August 21, 2014, 07:22:01 PM
Oh yes!  The Prisoner, with one of the best actors ever.  Anybody know if one of the retro-type channels is currently showing the series?
Nope "The Prisoner" isn't airing on any channels currently.
It is however now available on a special HD mastered Blu-Ray disc set with extra bonus features!

Quote from: michio on August 22, 2014, 12:18:58 AM
Did he actually say this?  ...

Indeed he did.  I can attest to that.

...he makes up another brain fart fairy tale to cover his sorry ass and create another conspiracy to hide his short-comings...

I don't consider Noory an actual fraud, but this is certainly the tactic of people such as Dick "2012 really happened but HAARP masked it" Hoagland to completely avoid any accountability for their claims.  At least Hoagland is just talking nonsense but Noory is dangerous.  He's dealing with things he has no business sticking his nose into just so he can sound edgy like the daytime political pundits.  Unfortunately he either doesn't have the intellect or he doesn't do the background research to make good judgements and ends up making recommendations or statements that could have some damaging real world consequences.

zeebo

Quote from: michio on August 22, 2014, 12:18:58 AM
Did he actually say this?  Unbelievable. How low can sNoory go? That despicably low. ...

Yep he said it ... He pretty much just says whatever crazy thoughts come into his mind apparently.

zeebo

Can't believe while talking about classic tv shows, Noory manages to casually insert a plug for new season of Ancient Aliens.  What a cheeseball.

UFQuack

Jorch is anxious to give more of your money to congress and the private corporations they're in bed with. The dummy is pushing us right into the Smart Grid. You can see my synopsis of it in the George Noory photoshop gallery thread.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: zeebo on August 22, 2014, 01:51:46 AM
Can't believe while talking about classic tv shows, Noory manages to casually insert a plug for new season of Ancient Aliens.  What a cheeseball.

Such a great guest too!!!!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 21, 2014, 11:23:14 PM

He also said that anyone who fails to act on his pet project thus protecting the grid is guilty of treason. The guest he had on agreed. I'm curious as to whether, or not Neorge himself is willing to lock people up... and wear the executioners wardrobe himself for those treasonous bastards. That along with his comment in his opening about not knowing if the two people really had ebola goes to show how dumb the man truly is.

So far he touched on Leave it to Beaver, and said comedians of yesterday wouldn't make it today. I think someone might want to smack Neorge because he is stuck on repeat with comments and guests.

George is starting to be a dik to the callers.  He must be be running on low blood sugar in the last hour before his late night snack.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: nextgen.fm on August 22, 2014, 02:09:42 AM
Such a great guest too!!!!

I don't know what is worse that he plugged his own show, or that it has gone on for 7 years... I'm dumbfounded either way.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 22, 2014, 02:23:44 AM
George is starting to be a dik to the callers.  He must be be running on low blood sugar in the last hour before his late night snack.

LOL

I notice it too

He is kinda making a lot of mistakes and sounds tired and cranky

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Nick el Ass on August 22, 2014, 02:25:45 AM

I don't know what is worse that he plugged his own show, or that it has gone on for 7 years... I'm dumbfounded either way.
ancient aliens ????

nextgen.fm

Caller just spat into phone and said I hate capitalism! Lol

For once, Noory didn't mention To Serve Man and the Cornfield episodes of the Twilight Zone.  I applaud him for that at least.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 22, 2014, 03:27:49 AM
For once, Noory didn't mention To Serve Man and the Cornfield episodes of the Twilight Zone.  I applaud him for that at least.

lol

Juan Cena

Quote from: MisguideThem on August 21, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
Wasn't he a Naval officer? Having been a recently separated Navy "Veteran," I know for a fact that even our dumbass Medical officer (who prescribed me Motrin for my ulcers) knew about EMPs and Faraday Cages. And yet, not even a month ago, I called in to question George's guest about putting Faraday Cages on COMSats, which struck me as entirely detrimental. But he tried to reason that he wasn't advocating that, as it would "make the satellites too heavy." WTFthisshow.

I  sometimes wonder if the claims of Snoory's naval career fringe on being on the levels of exaggeration of the claims L. Ron Hubbard made about his time in the Navy.

ItsOver

???
Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 22, 2014, 03:27:49 AM
Jorch must be checking out Bellgab again.  Hi, Geeorge!  How are those Chicago all-beef hot dogs. :))

DebbyS

Quote from: Morgus on August 22, 2014, 12:31:01 AM
Nope "The Prisoner" isn't airing on any channels currently.
It is however now available on a special HD mastered Blu-Ray disc set with extra bonus features!

A&E sells (or sponsored) regular DVDs of the series for an insane price and offered them out of order to boot. I borrowed them from Netflix a decade ago and ripped them to proper order. Thus A&E might rerun the show sometime, and I'm sure there still a lot of videos on YouTube. You can also get Danger Man and Secret Agent on Netflix (though those sets I bought when I was wealthy).

A&E also did a remake of TP staring Jim Caviezel, which I recorded but haven't watched, too respectful of the late PMcG. However, I should watch now when I have time since I like Caviezel very much in Person of Interest

This is my first post in about a year since I decided it was more important to catch up with enenews.com which I've finally done, so in my spare time I had to read about... 500? pages of this GNS thread before I felt I could post a comment. I miss Valdez... at least we get GroundZero radio here in Albuquerque, though it usually puts me right to sleep so I check on line for a guest list to see if I missed anything. He doesn't often have guests though, but he can carry the show himself pretty well.