Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Contact Coast to Coast Am producer

Tom Danheiser, 818-281-3902

Senior Producer

Tdanheiser@premierenetworks.com

http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20140804-905825.html

He is not a friendly fellow when I told him noory sucks and he sucked too. Go figure.

expat

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 19, 2014, 05:02:23 AM

NOTE this line at the top:

"The Wall Street Journal news department was not involved in the creation of this content. "

It's just a press release.

Quote from: expat on August 19, 2014, 07:54:35 AM
NOTE this line at the top:

"The Wall Street Journal news department was not involved in the creation of this content. "

It's just a press release.

Nope, sorry didn't see it. I have red-green colo(u)rblindness.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 19, 2014, 04:50:42 AM
I actually agree with Noory.

Snoory can finally use his power of putting people to sleep for good. Just give him a bullhorn, and that riotous hate filled mob will be looking for the nearest bed within minutes.

I heard Neorge last night, and within five minutes was asleep. It was great, and I feel totally refreshed now.

WOTR

Quote from: pate on August 19, 2014, 04:18:27 AM
If sNoorge really 'threatened' to show up in Fergusen(sp) lest they not get their shit together, I encourage him!

If I was angry and black I think the most likely target for my anger would be sNoorge...

You go sNoorge!
What a jackass- he will show up- stay in a hotel on the outskirts of town, as far from the action as possible and pretend that he is doing some great reporting.  Possibly he will win the coveted silver sow award for this... Maybe even the Buckeye newshawk award which would be perfect for "the nighthawk." ::)

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 19, 2014, 05:02:23 AM

He is not a friendly fellow when I told him noory sucks and he sucked too. Go figure.
That was an article full of lies and misinformation.
"Each night on Coast to Coast AM, listeners are captivated with discussions on news and current events, conspiracy theories and all things curious and unexplained."
What they meant is that every night listeners are bored to tears with canned questions and disjointed discussion.  They also forgot that curious and unexplained is usually left to fill in hosts as the regular is too busy dispensing medical advice, talking politics and promoting his "television" show to be discuss the paranormal.

expat

Quote from: wotr1 on August 19, 2014, 12:44:15 PM
That was an article full of lies and misinformation.

No, you still don't get it. That was not an article, but a press release.

wr250

Well it's 40 below and I don't give a noory   ,
Got a heater in my lorrie and I'm off to the late night show

It's an agreeing  man left and agreeing man right
Come on you fuckin' dummy get your right show right
Get off the mic you god damn goof you know

You piss me off, you fuckin' jerk
You get on my nerves

Here comes Tommy with his pecker in his hand,
He's a one ball man and he's off to the rodeo

It's an noory man left and noory man right

You get on my nerves

Well it's 40 below and I ain't got Art Bell
and I don't give a bloody hell 'cause I'm off to the late night show

Where it's an weird guest left and carnivora man right

You get on my nerves

Here comes tommy with his pecker in his hand,
He's a one ball man and he's off to the late night show

It's an butt kisser left and salesman right

You get on my nerves

Quote from: expat on August 19, 2014, 01:24:26 PM
No, you still don't get it. That was not an article, but a press release.

Since I was unclear on the difference I thought I would include this for anyone else like me (emphasis mine).

https://sbwire.freshdesk.com/support/articles/4956-what-is-the-difference-between-a-press-release-and-a-news

QuoteWhat Is a Press Release?

A press release is designed to express newsworthy information about a company, product or service, event, etc.  Press Releases are self-serving marketing tools designed to keep journalist, editors, bloggers and the public updated on information related to the creator of the press release.

Press releases include elements such as a headline, opening paragraph, detail paragraphs and a boilerplate paragraph.  Press releases generally are under 500 words in length.

What Is a News Article?

News articles are well written informational stories that are perceived by readers to be of value from an objective source of information. News articles can be about any topic and may not be self-serving to the writer. 

NoMoreNoory

Joorch says the events in Ferguson have given the St Louis area 'a black eye'. You could just possibly have put that a tad better, Joorch. However, he confirms again that he will be in Ferguson tomorrow. But when exactly and to do what exactly he doesn't say. He obviously won't be broadcasting live. Maybe he and Tommee will get into their little red car from the Burbank Parade and drive through the area waving and blowing kisses to everyone.
Can you say self-important jackass?

he forgot his last name again, that's twice this week, 20minutes in coming back from break

Dateline

Quote from: narcissist noory on August 19, 2014, 11:27:22 PM
he forgot his last name again, that's twice this week, 20minutes in coming back from break

Yes, he even wants to forget himself.  Some feel the same way every night.

Dateline

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 19, 2014, 11:18:53 PM
Joorch says the events in Ferguson have given the St Louis area 'a black eye'. You could just possibly have put that a tad better, Joorch. However, he confirms again that he will be in Ferguson tomorrow. But when exactly and to do what exactly he doesn't say. He obviously won't be broadcasting live. Maybe he and Tommee will get into their little red car from the Burbank Parade and drive through the area waving and blowing kisses to everyone.
Can you say self-important jackass?

What else, a meet and greet. Pizza rolls for all.  No parade cars here he will be driven in a tank.  He will sings some karoke and then depart.

In the background a few rubber bullets will fly and a looting or two.  All in day's activity in Ferguson.

..his audience has continued to grow by leaps and bounds..
  must really be a press release

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 19, 2014, 11:18:53 PM
Joorch... confirms again that he will be in Ferguson tomorrow. But when exactly and to do what exactly he doesn't say...

That's where George gets his gas station Turkee Sammaches when he's in St Louis

Bill from Hartford is proving why he's an 'amateur' scientist.

Quote from: narcissist noory on August 19, 2014, 11:55:01 PM
..his audience has continued to grow by leaps and bounds..

What a liar, it has shrunk by half a million since last year. All the way down to 2.75 million.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 20, 2014, 01:43:11 AM
What a liar, it has shrunk by half a million since last year. All the way down to 2.75 million.

In radio war, truth is the first casualty

Nebraska888

Quote from: narcissist noory on August 19, 2014, 11:27:22 PM

Yes, I noticed that.....and, he tripped over his tongue over and over and over........worse than normal.   :o

nextgen.fm

Quote from: wr250 on August 19, 2014, 01:36:08 PM
Well it's 40 below and I don't give a noory   ,
Got a heater in my lorrie and I'm off to the late night show

It's an agreeing  man left and agreeing man right

You get on my nerves

Here comes Tommy with his pecker in his hand,
He's a one ball man and he's off to the rodeo

It's an noory man left and noory man right

You get on my nerves

Well it's 40 below and I ain't got Art Bell
and I don't give a bloody hell 'cause I'm off to the late night show

Where it's an weird guest left and carnivora man right

You get on my nerves

Here comes tommy with his pecker in his hand,
He's a one ball man and he's off to the late night show

It's an butt kisser left and salesman right

You get on my nerves

He is the dancing queen!

Friday night and the lights are lowwwww

Think i'll listen to the radio...

yumyumtree

Tonight's show is the kind of thing I would very much like to hear, but I have to be up so early tomorrow that I won't be up to listen.  I hope that people here can fill me in tomorrow.

Mike.

^ But for just pennies a day you could... never mind.

NoMoreNoory

Well, folks, Uncle George has been out on the mean streets of Ferguson, and we can all breathe a sigh of relief. Folks are barbecuing, and sharing their grilled meats with the cops.
To be fair, his observation that there were more satellite trucks for the news outlets than protestors on the street was a good one, as, too, his questioning whether some of them would stay at home if they weren't going to be on TV. Pains me to give Noory credit, but there it is.

Immy

Did idiot just say "accumulated" instead of "culminated"?  :o

MisguideThem

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I don't understand how so many people say that George sNoory puts them to sleep. I live on the East Coast, so I put the show on to try to put me to sleep, but I invariably hear something within the first ten minutes (so, you know, by 1:20AM, because the show always starts at least 9 minutes after it's supposed to) that sends me into a blind, seething rage, no matter how drunk I am. I then spend the next 30-60 minutes frothing, trying to call in, but they're never accepting shows. I eventually give up and just pass out, with the sleep process thankfully wiping away most of my rage. All I wind up left with is a hangover and the knowledge that I hate c2c more, but I can't remember why.

Twice, I've gotten through to the show, and twice I've been dumped, presumably for making too much sense. The last time, Tommy and I actually had a good banter before he put me through, which I appreciated. But I can't get past the fact that I look like an asshole, because I used to listen to the Art Bell c2c before I joined the Navy for 8 years, and lost track of everything in the real. Once I told my wife (a medium) that there was a show that treated people like her seriously, she was intrigued and excited. Of course, I didn't realize that Art Bell was gone by then, and replaced by this George sNoory, who routinely avoided even the most softball of questions and corrections. My wife suffered this show for almost a week before she confronted me about how this show was crap. I finally found a few episodes of Art Bell's Coast To Coast, at which point we were both depressed at how such an amazing show had declined so far.

And yet, as much as I hate George, and how far this show has fallen... I can't help but listen, and hope that someone gets past Tommy and tells George off. I keep listening out of hate, knowing that he's getting ratings, but I can't stop myself. I just wish this show would get back to the way it was.

So... tl;dr, is Art Bell still doing some sort of show? Or is there a show like the old Art Bell c2c that I can listen to?

WOTR

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 20, 2014, 11:19:44 PM
To be fair, his observation that there were more satellite trucks for the news outlets than protestors on the street was a good one, as, too, his questioning whether some of them would stay at home if they weren't going to be on TV. Pains me to give Noory credit, but there it is.
I would tend to think that "his" observations were written out for him well in advance of the show...

Nick el Ass

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 20, 2014, 11:19:44 PM
Well, folks, Uncle George has been out on the mean streets of Ferguson, and we can all breathe a sigh of relief. Folks are barbecuing, and sharing their grilled meats with the cops.

The people of Ferguson might have caught wind on Neorge's arrival, and simply split like most C2C listeners I know do when they hear he is going to show up for work on Monday. Then again I also heard that the weather hasn't been all that great which I don't think Neorge ever mentioned. So maybe he went during the day... or he could have just filed his "report" while sitting in a nice air conditioned hotel room wearing nothing, but a towel while sharing pizza rolls, sammiches, and drinking juice boxes with Tommy boy. You know, what they like to call show prep.