• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

I'm actually kinda enjoying the palm-reader guy.  It worries me - I must be more lost than I thought.

George Drooly

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 28, 2014, 11:31:18 PMGeorge, Eyes Wide Shut was one of Tom Cruise's worse major movies, and it's a shame that Kubrick had to go out on it instead of AI. It was not a documentary, and everybody but you has forgotten it.

Incorrect. Masterpiece. One of the finest last films ever made.

UFQuack

Jorch, I see two Americas, a great divide, the ass fucking palm readers and everyone else whose not an ass fucking palm reader.

cweb

Anyone see the Coast Insiders Gallery? Laaaaame. Here's a personal favorite.

expat

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 28, 2014, 11:31:18 PM
George, Eyes Wide Shut was one of Tom Cruise's worse major movies...

Maybe so, maybe so. But I'd forgive anything for that shot of the gorgeous Kidman ass as she shrugged out of the party dress. </perv>

yumyumtree

Quote from: George Drooly on July 29, 2014, 02:19:54 AM
What did you like about it? I only saw it once, in the theatre, when it first came out, so may have forgotten some important parts.
***SPOILER ALERT***
George seems to think that secret societies like the one in the movie really still exist and act like that when they get together. This usually comes up every time somebody like Alex Jones comes on. But even in the movie, they acknowledged that the whole thing was playacting and those women were hired prostitutes.

I have a friend who has this on his list of three most hated movies of all time. American Beauty is one of the others. I forget the third one. I don't hate it that much. A Clockwork Orange is my favorite Kubrick film, and in fact one of my favorite films period.  But I guess this stuff belongs on the movie thread.

Quote from: Azzerae on July 28, 2014, 05:06:55 AM
Ah I'm glad you liked 'em, 2216-- I'm going to draw some more... but I don't want to have to put up with listening to Noory for material!

Just use material from 10 years ago.  It's just as relevant as today's.

albrecht

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 29, 2014, 10:36:55 AM

George seems to think that secret societies like the one in the movie really still exist and act like that when they get together.

Reading about the Jimmy Savile and organized pedo stuff in Britain and orgy parties run by Emma Sayle makes one wonder though...
http://www.killingkittens.com/intro/
-GNS

-sent from FEMA Region VI-

ItsOver

Quote from: expat on July 29, 2014, 07:57:28 AM
Maybe so, maybe so. But I'd forgive anything for that shot of the gorgeous Kidman ass as she shrugged out of the party dress. </perv>
"Heh, heh, heh... Laaadddyyy in redddd...heh, heh..."

ItsOver

Quote from: cweb on July 29, 2014, 06:43:45 AM
Anyone see the Coast Insiders Gallery? Laaaaame. Here's a personal favorite.

Hahaha!  My vote for the most exciting Insider. I'm pretty sure being labeled as a "Coast Insider" is not something I'd see as a positive.

BattyBrooke

I've only been here a couple of years (if that), and not frequently until recently so, I am in the dark about most of the gossip. I just came across this youtube vid though, and am intrigued. Can someone bring me up to speed? What is this about? Why was he kicked off here and who, of you, are trolling him eh? *suspenseful music plays*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMx7H3LiXlg

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 29, 2014, 03:48:35 PM
I've only been here a couple of years (if that), and not frequently until recently so, I am in the dark about most of the gossip. I just came across this youtube vid though, and am intrigued. Can someone bring me up to speed? What is this about? Why was he kicked off here and who, of you, are trolling him eh? *suspenseful music plays*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMx7H3LiXlg

That was Falkie. He used to post quite a bit here. He would make these fairly long posts with varying relevance to the topic.
A few posters started a whole thread making fun of him, and it spiraled down from there. Falkie posted he had someone that followed him around the internet and harassed him. I didn't believe Falkie, and thought he was being paranoid; but sure enough 8 months later, Falkie's internet stalker showed up. The end result was Falkie was banned.
There were about 5 or 6 people that liked to make fun of him everywhere.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 29, 2014, 04:10:21 PM
That was Falkie. He used to post quite a bit here. He would make these fairly long posts with varying relevance to the topic.
A few posters started a whole thread making fun of him, and it spiraled down from there. Falkie posted he had someone that followed him around the internet and harassed him. I didn't believe Falkie, and thought he was being paranoid; but sure enough 8 months later, Falkie's internet stalker showed up. The end result was Falkie was banned.
There were about 5 or 6 people that liked to make fun of him everywhere.

Oh, I see. Poor guy.

WildCard

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 29, 2014, 04:17:59 PM
Oh, I see. Poor guy.
Did you hear last week's Spec. Sheet?

He's not banned. MV encouraged him to post and gave a shout-out to his thriving forum.

yumyumtree

Do those girls on the ad for insider audio put anybody in mind of Thelma and Louise? Is this audio to drive your car off a cliff to?

Noory is starting to remind me of Count Floyd on the old SCTV show.  "Oh, we've got another classic show coming up.  Stay tuned, kids, it will be good and scary.  <Howls and arches eyebrow>

Howwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!

It'll definitely be a howler, that's for sure. 

Quote from: George Drooly on July 29, 2014, 02:19:54 AM

I dunno.  I was bored out of my skin for 2/3 of it.  Only the kinky masquerade parties caught my attention.  I do think Kubrick was a great director.  I watched The Killing a little while ago and thought it was simply the best heist film I've ever seen. 

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 29, 2014, 10:36:55 AM
What did you like about it? I only saw it once, in the theatre, when it first came out, so may have forgotten some important parts.
***SPOILER ALERT***
George seems to think that secret societies like the one in the movie really still exist and act like that when they get together. This usually comes up every time somebody like Alex Jones comes on. But even in the movie, they acknowledged that the whole thing was playacting and those women were hired prostitutes.

I have a friend who has this on his list of three most hated movies of all time. American Beauty is one of the others. I forget the third one. I don't hate it that much. A Clockwork Orange is my favorite Kubrick film, and in fact one of my favorite films period.  But I guess this stuff belongs on the movie thread.

I need to get in touch with your friend. I agree with him.  I love Kevin Spacey but American Beauty is one of the worst films I've ever had to sit through.  I feel like I wasted precious moments of my life watching that tripe.  I hated all of the characters.   There was no one to root for and I simply can't believe it won Best Picture.  I despise that film.

Heather Wade

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 29, 2014, 11:32:53 PM
I need to get in touch with your friend. I agree with him.  I love Kevin Spacey but American Beauty is one of the worst films I've ever had to sit through.  I feel like I wasted precious moments of my life watching that tripe.  I hated all of the characters.   There was no one to root for and I simply can't believe it won Best Picture.  I despise that film.

Ok, thank you. 
Watching a plastic grocery bag tumble in the wind is *not* beautiful. 
But that's just, like, uh, my opinion, man.   :-\

George is suddenly becoming very listenable .. He is angry at the voodoo lady

I bet he dumps her unless she revamps herself quickly in his eyes

Morgus

Tonight Noory had yet another first two hour guest bible thumper and similar callers that like Noory all believe in evil demons, rather than modern science.
Now its a guest talking about Voodoo dolls and Noory is eating it all up.
We need a Noory Voodoo Doll to stick pins into every night... :D

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on July 30, 2014, 02:14:21 AM
Tonight Noory had yet another first two hour guest bible thumper and similar callers that like Noory all believe in evil demons, rather than modern science.
Now its a guest talking about Voodoo dolls and Noory is eating it all up.
We need a Noory Voodoo Doll to stick pins into every night... :D

I come all over expat with this. I emailed The Idiot - ignored, of course - last night. It infuriates me when 'demons' and 'Satan' just become the discussion and everyone assumes a) they exist and b) everyone knows what we're talking about. There is no analysis or discussion about defining what we think we're talking about when these easy terms are used. All given a pass by Sunday School Joorch. The guest last night was allowed, for instance, to send out a message that anyone who is driven to suicidal thoughts or feelings is being driven to it by demons. That's the point I want to attack my radio, or my phone, to be precise. Also, anyone who sees ghosts or specifically experiences the presence of departed loved ones is being tricked by Satan.
I accused Joorch of being intellectually bankrupt and morally reprehensible. I'm an atheist, but it's not that I don't want these things discussed on C2C. I absolutely do, but I want a proper analytical discussion. I don't want Coast repeatedly turned into the God Channel.
On the subject of demons, George said 'I'm not afraid'. This from a man who's terrified of a Parker Brothers board game.
Fucking hypocrite. GNS.

Nick el Ass

My favorite part of the show last night was when George was interviewing Denise Alvarado, and reading some of the spells... or whatever in her book that were negative he made the the comment that she better not trying to do anything that makes his ratings go down. The thing was he said it in such a low voice that I think George even knows they can't get much lower. George also threatened to put a curse on someone at the end of the show too. I think he was genuinely pissed he had to interview her, or she caught on to his lovey dovey bumper music they pick out for any female guest.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on July 30, 2014, 07:47:52 AM
My favorite part of the show last night was when George was interviewing Denise Alvarado, and reading some of the spells... or whatever in her book that were negative he made the the comment that she better not trying to do anything that makes his ratings go down. The thing was he said it in such a low voice that I think George even knows they can't get much lower. George also threatened to put a curse on someone at the end of the show too. I think he was genuinely pissed he had to interview her, or she caught on to his lovey dovey bumper music they pick out for any female guest.

I sensed tension with Noory last night, especially the second half of the third hour.. he seemed to be looking through the VOODOO book for the first time, live on the air, and started to nervously laugh. I also noticed some anger--and when he was angry I did not detect even one word being messed up. none. nothing. It was like he was engaged and did care--but only because he was being embarrassed on national radio by an obvious quack.. Also the last joke about putting a spell on Tommy? I sense that is because perhaps he booked the voodoo guest and there will be some hell to pay.

That is my non-insider no real knowledge analysis of the situation.

The voodoo interview is worth a listen, especially for the insincere Noory laughs and the "this is getting sick Denise" comments that Noory leveled at her.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: HorrorReporter on July 30, 2014, 08:26:56 AM
I sensed tension with Noory last night, especially the second half of the third hour.. he seemed to be looking through the VOODOO book for the first time, live on the air, and started to nervously laugh. I also noticed some anger--and when he was angry I did not detect even one word being messed up. none. nothing. It was like he was engaged and did care--but only because he was being embarrassed on national radio by an obvious quack.. Also the last joke about putting a spell on Tommy? I sense that is because perhaps he booked the voodoo guest and there will be some hell to pay.

That is my non-insider no real knowledge analysis of the situation.

The voodoo interview is worth a listen, especially for the insincere Noory laughs and the "this is getting sick Denise" comments that Noory leveled at her.

There was a whole lot of nervous laughter last night on both sides, and I happened to notice that Ms. Alvarado on her social media page(s) was talking to fans of hers about being on the show, and mentioning they have "like over 230 million listeners!" I found that number odd, and wonder if Noory/Tommy threw it out there... or she just guessed. There was a point when she lost track of what they were talking about, and Noory said something along the lines of not being able to lose her because they had more show to do. Then it just got weird from there on out. Whoever booked the show couldn't have found two guests more polar opposite, and Noory was noticeably freaked out.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on July 30, 2014, 08:48:26 AM

There was a whole lot of nervous laughter last night on both sides, and I happened to notice that Ms. Alvarado on her social media page(s) was talking to fans of hers about being on the show, and mentioning they have "like over 230 million listeners!" I found that number odd, and wonder if Noory/Tommy threw it out there... or she just guessed. There was a point when she lost track of what they were talking about, and Noory said something along the lines of not being able to lose her because they had more show to do. Then it just got weird from there on out. Whoever booked the show couldn't have found two guests more polar opposite, and Noory was noticeably freaked out.

It was the most listenable Noory interview in years. For all the wrong reasons

ItsOver

Jorch claims he and a couple of other PremRat goofs select the guests.  Of course, if it's like how he does the show, he doesn't do much other than show up.  No doubt part of that excruciating 8 hours a day show prep.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 30, 2014, 06:46:42 AM
I come all over expat with this. I emailed The Idiot - ignored, of course - last night. It infuriates me when 'demons' and 'Satan' just become the discussion and everyone assumes a) they exist and b) everyone knows what we're talking about. There is no analysis or discussion about defining what we think we're talking about when these easy terms are used. All given a pass by Sunday School Joorch. The guest last night was allowed, for instance, to send out a message that anyone who is driven to suicidal thoughts or feelings is being driven to it by demons. That's the point I want to attack my radio, or my phone, to be precise. Also, anyone who sees ghosts or specifically experiences the presence of departed loved ones is being tricked by Satan.
I accused Joorch of being intellectually bankrupt and morally reprehensible. I'm an atheist, but it's not that I don't want these things discussed on C2C. I absolutely do, but I want a proper analytical discussion. I don't want Coast repeatedly turned into the God Channel.
On the subject of demons, George said 'I'm not afraid'. This from a man who's terrified of a Parker Brothers board game.
Fucking hypocrite. GNS.

George Noory, wasting your evenings & de-educating for the past 11 1/2 years.

coaster

Quote from: Nick el Ass on July 30, 2014, 08:48:26 AM

There was a whole lot of nervous laughter last night on both sides, and I happened to notice that Ms. Alvarado on her social media page(s) was talking to fans of hers about being on the show, and mentioning they have "like over 230 million listeners!"
lol

Quote from: coaster on July 30, 2014, 09:42:29 AM
lol

The entire adult population of the United States stays up to listen to Coast to Coast.  That's pretty good.

[attachimg=1]