George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

expat

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 23, 2014, 11:30:43 PM
Mike Bara. Pray for Ex Pat's radio.....

It's shattered again...*sigh*  It was OK until he got to the LAX Theme restaurant on Mars.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WildCard on July 22, 2014, 08:16:26 AM
I hear you, Azzerae. But, it's not a waste of time if you're having fun.

True that, Wild Card!

Everyone, you think Tommy and Georgie are butt-buddies? How gross would that be.

I really fucking hate when they try make conversation over the air between calls, its always a pathetic attempt of stepping over one another, Jorch getting annoyed  with Tommy and on the brink of telling him to fuck off, Tommy the bottom boy takes it, and disappears.

Anyone who takes abuse from Noory has gotta be really sad. Its high time for Noory "winded down"...

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: expat on July 24, 2014, 07:48:12 AM
It's shattered again...*sigh*  It was OK until he got to the LAX Theme restaurant on Mars.

Did that relate to the palm trees? The palm trees you can only see if you turn NASA's pictures upside down??

ItsOver

Quote from: George Drooly on July 24, 2014, 06:16:18 AM
I wonder if Geor2ge takes Tommy home with him when he visits dear old Mom?
Tommy insists on it.  That good 'ol home cook'n from Ma Noory.  Tommy can't live on Twinkies alone.

expat

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 24, 2014, 09:07:00 AM
Did that relate to the palm trees? The palm trees you can only see if you turn NASA's pictures upside down??

A bit closer to the parrot on Mars, and the replica of Redondo Beach. Bara's fantasies have been somehow unleashed. He's a danger.

wr250

Quote from: ItsOver on July 24, 2014, 09:27:04 AM
Tommy insists on it.  That good 'ol home cook'n from Ma Noory.  Tommy can't live on Twinkies alone.
i thought tommy was the interface between noory and the microwave. of coursh tommy has to taste  the food 1st.

albrecht

WTF Banyan Trees at Wayne Newton's house look like the trees on Mars (if you look at it upside down.) I thought I heard crazy sh*t before on C2C but this guy Mike Bara is a total fruitcake. Bizarre. Now I know why I never have watched Ancient Aliens tv show....

Quote from: Scully on July 24, 2014, 02:52:35 AM
Thanks for this recall, GFP.  I heard the incident, and pricked up my ears because I love a good ghost sighting.  Unfortunately when Jorch digressed into another of his "new studio" moments, my brain went into momentary sleep mode.

Rebounding quickly, though, I came to in time to hear what seemed to me Tommy's extreme reluctance to verify that George came close to identifying the "ghost."  I had the impression that all he was corroborating was that George saw "something."

Tag another one up for for Noory's stories that just don't quite cut the mustard.  ::)

No problem.  These bits people talk about usually stood out for me while I was listening to the program, and if they did I can locate them pretty quickly.  I like to help where I can.

Quote from: albrecht on July 24, 2014, 11:10:46 AM
WTF Banyan Trees at Wayne Newton's house look like the trees on Mars (if you look at it upside down.) I thought I heard crazy sh*t before on C2C but this guy Mike Bara is a total fruitcake. Bizarre. No I know why I never have watched Ancient Aliens tv show....

I had the misfortune of stumbling on one of Mike Bara's blogs where he is attacking one of his critics who was really quite rational and fair in his review of Bara.  I couldn't stomach much of it but holy crap!  This guy (Bara) is a narcissist of the first order.  He was going on about what almost sounded like an erotic fixation with watching himself on TV, boasting about a picture he had with him and a marginally hot girl (me thinks he compensates too much -- that is not a straight man I heard on the radio), boasting about his tattoo, and verbally assaulting anyone who would question his methods, credentials, and findings in the comments.

But that's the sledgehammer in the tool kit of any good huckster, isn't it?  Personally attack, insult, and belittle anyone who might be able to discredit you.  Bara joins John Lear and Timothy Ball as being among the worst offenders in using this method, and in my mind among the most despicable of frauds.  Congratulations fellas.

http://mikebara.blogspot.ca/2013/10/nasas-dr-stuart-robbins-gift-that-keeps_6823.html

edit:  sorry, when originally posting this I didn't know the critic in question was a well known Bellgab member.  I've been away for several months and now see I'm not really posting anything that hasn't been said before.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: albrecht on July 24, 2014, 11:10:46 AM
WTF Banyan Trees at Wayne Newton's house look like the trees on Mars (if you look at it upside down.) I thought I heard crazy sh*t before on C2C but this guy Mike Bara is a total fruitcake. Bizarre. Now I know why I never have watched Ancient Aliens tv show....

Yeah, that one really takes the cake when it comes to crazy shit.  Last nights interview with Bara was it for me. I can't see how George can continue to support so many outright frauds as he does on C2C... and will now tune back in to the great classical music station here in town. George sucks too much for even my taste, heheh.

George on the current global geopolitical situation:

I tell you, I've never seen a planet... so upside down!

What is it about George and the word planet?  I don't think he's had a conversation recently where he doesn't interject it somewhere.  And how many planets has he seen in order to know whether their geopolitical condition is upside down?

yumyumtree

Craig Hulet is one of those who doesn't like to be thanked for his service. He sounds pretty bitter. This issue has been discussed in Dear Abby. I guess that most veterans don't mind it, but some don't.

NoMoreNoory

'My God, I've never seen a planet so upside down in all my life. What's going on?'

NoMoreNoory

Ha! I think you were posting while I was typing through the laughter, GFP2016.

You know how bad things are getting when Joorch is moved to upgrade the standard 'My Gosh' to 'My God'. Will Mommy forgive him for taking the Lord's name in vain?

George49

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 24, 2014, 11:27:24 PM
George on the current global geopolitical situation:

I tell you, I've never seen a planet... so upside down!

What is it about George and the word planet?  I don't think he's had a conversation recently where he doesn't interject it somewhere.  And how many planets has he seen in order to know whether their geopolitical condition is upside down?

The planet by the way is right side up and spinning on its axis normally. Its only in George's delusional mind that the world is ending.

Coast 2 Coast may be renamed soon to Upside Down Planet with George Noory! I wouldn't be surprised one bit.

yumyumtree

I realized that I had Hulet on the most likely mentally ill guest thread some time ago.

He does have that angry, bitter, defensive, chip-on-the-shoulder, almost paranoid tone. Of course a large percentage of C to C guests have that.

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 25, 2014, 12:10:22 AM
I realized that I had Hulet on the most likely mentally ill guest thread some time ago.

He does have that angry, bitter, defensive, chip-on-the-shoulder, almost paranoid tone. Of course a large percentage of C to C guests have that.

I find him pretty entertaining, but probably for the wrong reasons.

yumyumtree

George recommends "cuddling up in your house" for a couple of weeks to get familiar with Beyond Belief. Really? Doesn't he think people have lives? Besides its summer.

zeebo

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 25, 2014, 12:40:31 AM
George recommends "cuddling up in your house" for a couple of weeks to get familiar with Beyond Belief. Really? Doesn't he think people have lives? Besides its summer.

Also, he still believes it's a tv show.

zeebo

Did I hear this right:  "China was a capitalist country that's become communist."

listening to old Art bell show.

Ed Dames in 1997: "I will only appear once more on Coast to Coast AM'

PChirp

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 25, 2014, 12:10:22 AM

He does have that angry, bitter, defensive, chip-on-the-shoulder, almost paranoid tone.

Christ, of all of Jorch's guests, Craig B. is truly intolerable.  It's beyond anger management issues with this guy---he's like the abusive father I never had.  I end up feeling shamed and dirty just listening to this nutcase.   >:(

Quote from: zeebo on July 25, 2014, 01:23:26 AM
Did I hear this right:  "China was a capitalist country that's become communist."

Little red cook book.

michio

As my $4.99 minute psychic accurately predicted, sNoory is wrongly taking full credit for getting the mainstream media on the subject of the electrical grid problem. His proof is articles and TV coverage that discuss how the Earth averted a major hit to the electrical grid by a mere number of days.  Hey sNoory, science did that, it wasn't you and your dinky misinformation-fest. Unlike the PremRat hosers who "tipped off" the EMP guy to loudly blow their train horn and revel in their false bravado, I do believe in coincidences.  The subject has always been in the news, some times more than others. What a #$*$%^@*(! bunch of self-important and delusional narcissists.

George Drooly

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 25, 2014, 01:43:30 AM

PerfectTommy

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 25, 2014, 12:14:25 AM
I find him pretty entertaining, but probably for the wrong reasons.

Same here.

The guy's a legend in his own little mind, and much of his so-called extensive background is made up out of thin air.

Hey whatever helps sell them books, right guys?

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 25, 2014, 01:43:30 AM

He was obviously remote viewing himself.  One more bonk for the Major.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 24, 2014, 11:33:30 PM
Ha! I think you were posting while I was typing through the laughter, GFP2016.

You know how bad things are getting when Joorch is moved to upgrade the standard 'My Gosh' to 'My God'. Will Mommy forgive him for taking the Lord's name in vain?
Jorch gone rogue.  No pudding for Jorch.

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 25, 2014, 12:40:31 AM

George must be writing his own commercials for Beyond Belief because in one he mentions something about "When someone offers you something for free you might not take it, but with this show you should." I almost imagine George hiding in a dark alley then popping out with his trench coat on screaming at a poor old couple, or a group of kids "Hey, want to watch my so called tv show? The first week is free..." like a pathetic drug peddler.     

ItsOver

Quote from: Nick el Ass on July 25, 2014, 09:37:13 AM

George must be writing his own commercials for Beyond Belief because in one he mentions something about "When someone offers you something for free you might not take it, but with this show you should." I almost imagine George hiding in a dark alley then popping out with his trench coat on screaming at a poor old couple, or a group of kids "Hey, want to watch my so called tv show? The first week is free..." like a pathetic drug peddler.   
Kind of like creeper "Jorgo?"

[attachimg=1]