• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
George is such a liar. He told me Art never had 10 million weekly listeners. YES he did, he was talking about Talkers magaize on one show and he said head to my website and there is a link to talkers magazine I cant believe we have 10 million weekly listners. It was some time in the 90's.

zeebo

LMH tonight, Open Lines tomorrow ... George must be deep in show prep for next two shows.

wr250

Quote from: zeebo on April 24, 2014, 03:50:39 PM
LMH tonight, Open Lines tomorrow ... George must be deep in show prep for next two shows.

tonight LMH did all the show prep
tomorrow night  is dave schrader ,so george will still do the usual amount of show prep (none). at least we wont get tormented by ufophil...

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 24, 2014, 03:45:00 PM
George is such a liar. He told me Art never had 10 million weekly listeners. YES he did, he was talking about Talkers magaize on one show and he said head to my website and there is a link to talkers magazine I cant believe we have 10 million weekly listners. It was some time in the 90's.

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2014, 03:45:00 PMArt NEVER had ten million....and we have 3.25 million....I dont give our audience numbers on the air never did ONLY affiliate count

With an estimated 10 million listeners, Bell’s show was at the time of his retirement the most listened-to late-night radio program.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=109935

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 24, 2014, 03:45:00 PM

GNS. Never forget.

Izintit?

Quote from: HorrorReporter on April 24, 2014, 12:00:49 PM
Here's the menu everyone.
http://www.mortons.com/burbank/bar/

caption: Yeah Art,I believe a talk show host should be knowledgeable about the guest and the guests` work. It`s also huge to have a healthy amount of skepticism so you can encourage intelligent callers.I get it!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2014, 12:50:58 PM
http://www.yelp.com/biz/teds-of-beverly-hills-steakhouse-beverly-hills
Hilarious.
Classhic.  I seem to remember even more reviews for Ted's.  What a great skit.  Why there isn't more radio like that, I'll never understand.

So does Noory believe his own lies?

Or do you think he knows he is lieing when he does it?

Foodlion

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2014, 05:26:44 PM
Classhic.  I seem to remember even more reviews for Ted's.  What a great skit.  Why there isn't more radio like that, I'll never understand.
I love the part "We love to put our meat in your mouth".

Those were Phil's golden years. He's since turned to suckage.

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 24, 2014, 05:42:34 PM
So does Noory believe his own lies?

Or do you think he knows he is lieing when he does it?
I think Jorch is pretty close to being a pathological liar or a sociopath, maybe both.  He'd tell you the sun comes up in the west if he could make a buck out of it.  The reprehensible thing is, he'd suck while doing it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Foodlion on April 24, 2014, 05:56:41 PM
I love the part "We love to put our meat in your mouth".

Those were Phil's golden years. He's since turned to suckage.
You nailed it, FL

More proof of the 10 million listners  Bell had

The outer limits: A lone voice in the desert lures 10 million listeners

PAHRUMP, NEV. â€" There’s a call on the Area 51 Caller Line. Art Bell answers on the air, unscreened as always.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/the-outer-limits-a-lone-voice-in-the-desert-lures-10-million-listeners/2013/10/28/95615598-3ff6-11e3-9c8b-e8deeb3c755b_story.html

So Art = 10 million
George 3.25 Million

PATHETIC

aldousburbank

Wow people, what's with the sudden flare up of vitriole and hostility towards the George?
Well done!
Carry on then.

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2014, 06:13:32 PM
Wow people, what's with the sudden flare up of vitriole and hostility towards the George?
Well done!
Carry on then.

He is a liar and a douche bag thats why.

ItsOver

Quote from: ualdousburbank on April 24, 2014, 06:13:32 PM
Well done!
Carry on then.
We're just brainstorming possible new lines of merchandise for MV's new on-line store.  So far, anything with the GNS theme seems to be a winner.

aldousburbank

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 24, 2014, 06:15:47 PM
He is a liar and a douche bag thats why.
Let's see, I think that I don't disagree. But please let us not ignore his genius for being ball numbing boring. I mean have some respect for the craft, if not for the unique radio lobotomy that the George pulls off night after hideous unlistenable fucking night. Thank you and good evening.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2014, 06:22:25 PM
We're just brainstorming possible new lines of merchandise for MV's new on-line store.  So far, anything with the GNS theme seems to be a winner.
Has anybody brought up the obvious idea of a line of men's thongs, hair dye, or butt plugs?

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2014, 06:34:03 PM
Has anybody brought up the obvious idea of a line of men's thongs, hair dye, or butt plugs?
Aldous, could you surreptitiously drown Jorch in the San Pedro and take his place?  I'm sure we'd notice the dramatic drop in nightly suckage but I think you'd manage nicely.

Quote from: Gnoory on August 16, 2013, 10:42:35 PM
Now iA gotta tell you--Im told Goatsy is an internet slang for a guy who bends over and does bizarre things...you were pulling this ol guy's chain..werent you? Come clean Ross

Bump

Quote from: Gnoory on August 23, 2013, 01:06:16 AM
Yes I do drift once inawhile.
and sometimes stupidly come back and ask the question he already answered lol!
Im working on that..over the past two weeks

Bump

It Pisses me off George Noory claims COast to Coast am has never had more listners. It is an out and out LIE. Georgo admitted and talkers confirms he has 3.25 million. Noory lies and continues to lie about it. Its Bullshit.

With an estimated 10 million listeners, Bell’s show was at the time of his retirement the most listened-to late-night radio program, and fourth overall behind Rush Limbaugh, Howard Stern, and Dr. Laura.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=109935

Noory is 14th. Check Talkers.

ART BELL spoke to 10 to 15 million listeners per week, fourth among all talk-show hosts of the era

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/09/16/art-bell-radios-most-popular-weirdo-returns/

From 1998

The outer limits: A lone voice in the desert lures 10 million listeners.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/the-outer-limits-a-lone-voice-in-the-desert-lures-10-million-listeners/2013/10/28/95615598-3ff6-11e3-9c8b-e8deeb3c755b_story.html

ItsOver

Jorch can claim he has a billion listeners a night.  He'd still suck.

karios8

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2014, 08:25:39 PM
Jorch can claim he has a billion listeners a night.  He'd still suck.

A billion listeners = two billion bleeding ears.

b_dubb

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 24, 2014, 06:34:03 PM
butt plugs?
Strieber tested - Noory Approved!

Quote from: George NooryIt's like a pizza role for your bottom!

on an unrelated not ...

http://disinfo.com/2013/12/spate-frightening-clown-encounters-continues-united-kingdom/

Here George  .... Mr Angry Clown wants to give you a present

NoMoreNoory

Btw, gang, the evil David John Oates, he of the reverse speech who kicked up such a shit storm when he went on C2C with Noory shortly before the launch of Dark Matter, is in full retrograde flow with the unhinged Clyde Lewis on Ground Zero right now. Just listening to Bill Clinton declaring that he is Satan, but only if you play his speech sdrawkcab......

karios8

I played Noory backwards and he says "Its bizarre that nobody knows I haven't got a clue" [sic]

VtaGeezer

Will LMH ever do a piece on cosmetic surgery addiction?

UFQuack

Current Highest Bid $1,751

I think we all know who is bidding it up...

George Drooly

Little bitch Peter Davenport is on again and, as expected, gripes about those mean old prank calls he gets that distract him from the important work of answering real calls from drunks and Pappy Yokum about UFOs and swamp gas. Keep up the good fight, Sofa Man.