• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Nighthawk

I haven't been on here in a while as I have not been listening since Dark matter ended. I just thought I would share a quick story I found funny. A couple of weeks ago I was driving my Aunt up Country. (shes an older lady) I was doing a bit of a late night burn to get her up there. Well I think there was not even any FM reception so I decided to tune into Joorch for a bit.

Now she is familiar with him and has heard c2c in the past. However she does not even know this site exists or that there is actually a whole running commentary out there of people making jokes about joorch and the downfall of c2c. Well so we cruised along through the darkness listening to the show. I honestly don't even remember what guest was on but I can tell you the guest just would not shut up. He just kept on going and goin. Well this resulted in joorch not having to say a word. He must have been taking 10 minute naps again with the mic off.

So the funny part is after about a half hour or hour of this my aunt speaks up and says, "well George sure doesn't have to work very hard tonight, That other guy is doing all the talking for him. It is an easy night for him. I think he must like these kind of guests."  (all of this in her old person voice lol)

Well I bust out laughing!!! ha ha. I had never expressed to her any distaste or even mentioned anything I have read on this site to her. All I knew is she was familiar with c2c and listened to it on occasion. Sometimes with me driving. Anyways, after that we didn't listen much the rest of the trip. Instead a whole conversation erupted of me explaining to her about this website bellgab. All about the IPAD posts, the photo shops etc etc. I explained to her that she is not the only one to feel that way. Literally over 1500 pages of it on here!

I found it really funny and it made my night. I was keeping my mouth shut about the whole boring interview but she said it first! HA HA HA

Looks like Hoagland is going to be on Tuesday night to discuss "what the Chinese moon mission really found".
Hoagland at least keeps his fantasy fresh unlike other guests who just redo the same interview every 12 months.

Gassy Man

Quote from: Nighthawk on April 21, 2014, 03:22:14 AM
I haven't been on here in a while as I have not been listening since Dark matter ended. I just thought I would share a quick story I found funny. A couple of weeks ago I was driving my Aunt up Country. (shes an older lady) I was doing a bit of a late night burn to get her up there. Well I think there was not even any FM reception so I decided to tune into Joorch for a bit.

Now she is familiar with him and has heard c2c in the past. However she does not even know this site exists or that there is actually a whole running commentary out there of people making jokes about joorch and the downfall of c2c. Well so we cruised along through the darkness listening to the show. I honestly don't even remember what guest was on but I can tell you the guest just would not shut up. He just kept on going and goin. Well this resulted in joorch not having to say a word. He must have been taking 10 minute naps again with the mic off.

So the funny part is after about a half hour or hour of this my aunt speaks up and says, "well George sure doesn't have to work very hard tonight, That other guy is doing all the talking for him. It is an easy night for him. I think he must like these kind of guests."  (all of this in her old person voice lol)

Well I bust out laughing!!! ha ha. I had never expressed to her any distaste or even mentioned anything I have read on this site to her. All I knew is she was familiar with c2c and listened to it on occasion. Sometimes with me driving. Anyways, after that we didn't listen much the rest of the trip. Instead a whole conversation erupted of me explaining to her about this website bellgab. All about the IPAD posts, the photo shops etc etc. I explained to her that she is not the only one to feel that way. Literally over 1500 pages of it on here!

I found it really funny and it made my night. I was keeping my mouth shut about the whole boring interview but she said it first! HA HA HA
Wisdom.

Izintit?

I almost spit my ovaltine out when pious George asked the guest "Are you biblical?" To which the puzzled guest stammered so then Mr. St. Paul Was A Fisherman prodded "If I said Mark of the Beast what would you say?" Again, still puzzled by the odd line of questioning the guest said nothing. Then George just gave that creepy,haughty laugh of his. Just more proof for all you` George is a nice guy`types-he`s a mental midget with a chip on his shoulder.

b_dubb

Quote from: Izintit? on April 22, 2014, 05:15:09 AM
  I almost spit my ovaltine out when pious George asked the guest "Are you biblical?" To which the puzzled guest stammered so then Mr. St. Paul Was A Fisherman prodded "If I said Mark of the Beast what would you say?" Again, still puzzled by the odd line of questioning the guest said nothing. Then George just gave that creepy,haughty laugh of his. Just more proof for all you` George is a nice guy`types-he`s a mental midget with a chip on his shoulder.
I read that last bit as a "mental midget with a chimp on his shoulder" and just automatically assumed that the chimp was there to tell George which index card to read from

ItsOver

Quote from: b_dubb on April 22, 2014, 08:37:57 AM
I read that last bit as a "mental midget with a chimp on his shoulder" and just automatically assumed that the chimp was there to tell George which index card to read from
Hahaha, what an appropriate mental image for Jorch. :))

NoMoreNoory

Q: What is 'one of the fastest-growing television shows in the world'?
A: Bee On Bleef.

Source: George Noory, last night.

Can you say delusional?

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 22, 2014, 09:37:32 AM
Q: What is 'one of the fastest-growing television shows in the world'?
A: Bee On Bleef.

Source: George Noory, last night.

Can you say delusional?

What a fraud.  Jorch and his make-beeleeve TV show.  When I think "hoser," I think Jorch.

wr250

[attach=1]

Nebraska888

Noory is back to FULL BLOWN usage of:

"That's true"

"That's true too"

He actually backed off a bit.......but because he has no command of the English language and simplistic and juvenile vocabulary skills.....he is forced to return to old responses that many times are not relevant or appropriate.

starrmtn001

And with a turmeric monkey on his back, gn goes ape-shit over himself. ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Nebraska888 on April 22, 2014, 11:17:42 AM
Noory is back to FULL BLOWN usage of:

"That's true"

"That's true too"
He also says "Of course" way to often and sometimes in circumstances that it doesn't apply. For example before a guest has been introduced he says "of course we are with -insert guest-." How is the listener supposed to know the guest (unless they have downloaded that amazing app) and why is that guest naturally (synonym of "of course") supposed to be on the show? Although since there are no coincidences I guess it is predestined that a particular guest in on that particular night by fate. That's true too.

Little Hater

http://www.ifonly.com/red-cross-shops/product/2175/dinner-at-mortons-with-george-noory-plus-studio-tour/

Current high bid is a low, low $500. Maybe we could all chip in and send aldous.

Dinner at Mortons with George Noory Plus Studio Tour

You and a friend will join America’s favorite master of mystery for dinner at Morton’s steakhouse in Burbank followed by a tour of the nearby KFI AM 640 studios. As host of the evening radio program Coast to Coast, George Noory captivates more than 3 million listeners every night with topics ranging from UFOs to the science of spirit possession, to alternative medicine. You’re in for a fascinating evening. After getting your fill of Morton’s juicy prime-aged meats, succulent seafood, and decadent desserts, you will no doubt be ready for a stroll around the studio. Get a behind-the-scenes look at one of the nation’s top-rated talk radio stations and check out the studios where some of your favorite on-air personalities broadcast out to millions.

Nebraska888

Quote from: albrecht on April 22, 2014, 11:47:37 AM
He also says "Of course" way to often and sometimes in circumstances that it doesn't apply. For example before a guest has been introduced he says "of course we are with -insert guest-." How is the listener supposed to know the guest (unless they have downloaded that amazing app) and why is that guest naturally (synonym of "of course") supposed to be on the show? Although since there are no coincidences I guess it is predestined that a particular guest in on that particular night by fate. That's true too.

You are right.....HE DOES SAY "OF COURSE" in strange and inappropriate places!  Where in the hell did this man learn to speak?  And, with hundreds  of articulate, bright, and engaging potential radio hosts, we're stuck with blubber lips Noory.

Mr Bloom

Quote from: Little Hater on April 22, 2014, 12:34:44 PM
You and a friend will join America’s favorite master of mystery for dinner at Morton’s steakhouse in Burbank followed by a tour of the nearby KFI AM 640 studios.

Master of mystery is an appropriate title. It's a mystery how he keeps his job

aldousburbank

Quote from: Nebraska888 on April 22, 2014, 01:21:26 PM
You are right.....HE DOES SAY "OF COURSE" in strange and inappropriate places!  Where in the hell did this man learn to speak?  And, with hundreds  of articulate, bright, and engaging potential radio hosts, we're stuck with blubber lips Noory.
If people asked him "Can you speak rinocerous?" he'd say
"Of Courserous! Can't you?"

McPhallus

Quote from: Mr Bloom on April 22, 2014, 01:33:23 PM
Master of mystery is an appropriate title. It's a mystery how he keeps his job

He's the Master of Misery.

ItsOver

http://www.ifonly.com/red-cross-shops/product/2175/dinner-at-mortons-with-george-noory-plus-studio-tour/

Current high bid is a low, low $500. Maybe we could all chip in and send aldous.

You and a friend will join America’s favorite master of mystery for dinner at Morton’s steakhouse in Burbank followed by a tour of the nearby KFI AM 640 studios. As host of the evening radio program Coast to Coast, George Noory captivates more than 3 million listeners every night with topics ranging from UFOs to the science of spirit possession, to alternative medicine. You’re in for a fascinating evening. After getting your fill of Morton’s juicy prime-aged meats, succulent seafood, and decadent desserts, you will no doubt be ready for a stroll around the studio. Get a behind-the-scenes look at one of the nation’s top-rated talk radio stations and check out the studios where some of your favorite on-air personalities broadcast out to millions.
What a "delightful" night that would be. ::)  Jorch fumbling through his 3x5's while trying not to stab himself with a steak night.  Tommy wolfing down one Porterhouse after another, with grease dribbling down his chin.

Where's Eddie Coyle when you need him?

Scully

I'd pay good money to see a video of George and Aldous having dinner together.  Talk about comedy gold!
;D

wr250

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2014, 05:05:14 PM
What a "delightful" night that would be. ::)  Jorch fumbling through his 3x5's while trying not to stab himself with a steak night.  Tommy wolfing down one Porterhouse after another, with grease dribbling down his chin.

Where's Eddie Coyle when you need him?

aldous : hey george have a hit of this
george: of courshe
aldous: feel any better?
george: standby
aldous: how about now
george: can i have 2 bagsh of pizsha rollsh ?
aldous: *snickers*

zeebo

...Dinner at Mortons with George Noory Plus Studio Tour

I'm gonna wait for the discount version.  Turkee sammiches from the convenience store, followed by a sing-a-long to George's favorite oldies station.

CJJames

Look out!   Tonight on C2C with Snoooooory!  "Former NASA consultant and science adviser to CBS News and Walter Cronkite, Richard C. Hoagland, will reveal "history-changing" results of the recent four-month-old Chinese Chang'e-3 unmanned landing on the Moon. Hoagland will present --with startling Chinese government lunar images-- "what the Chinese have really discovered on the Moon." In addition, he'll update several science stories, including the state of current private space explorations, and NASA"

Still sits at $500..

Quote from: HorrorReporter on April 22, 2014, 09:07:46 PM
Still sits at $500..

Ok.. who lives near this place?
Let's start a donation to that person to send them to dinner with Jorge

I'm all warmed up for some classic RCH. Theater of the absurd.
I've got margaritas ready and its 65 outside, so I am going to enjoy the show on my back porch with my telescope pointed at the moon.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 22, 2014, 01:41:32 PM
If people asked him "Can you speak rinocerous?" he'd say
"Of Courserous! Can't you?"

A horse is a horse
Of course. Of course.

Birdie

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 22, 2014, 10:27:22 PM
I've got margaritas ready and its 65 outside, so I am going to enjoy the show on my back porch with my telescope pointed at the moon.
Sounds excellent! I am looking forward to some entertaining Hoagie hogwash, too.  ;D

Edit: can you see the Lyrids? I forgot to go out and look last night.

FallenSeraph

YES, GEORGE. Moving back in with your parents as an adult and living in your CHILDHOOD BEDROOM does destroy your psyche.

Next depressing topic, please.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 22, 2014, 10:27:22 PM

Monk, you've got style.  Remember if you squint just right, and your margaritas are strong enough, you should see the glint off the moon's glass dome.

SnapT

How does RCH not have the full four hours?  This guy on now is boring as hell and can barely speak!