• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
George Noory struck out.  I bet that happens often :P.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 19, 2014, 12:06:21 AM
The guest was telling the tale of James Randi's bank vault or safe stunt in Toronto that went wrong and nearly cost him his life. He was about to tell us what Randi's first words were on being revived. Joorch leapt in before he'd even said it with his usual 'You can't say that on air.' The guest protested it was a quote, but Noory was insistent 'You can't go there.'

And then the guest (Anthony Carr) said something like "Fine. I'll just say 'For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge,' then!" Hahaha - Anthony was gonna get some version of the F-word in there, no matter what. He's not gonna let George steal the thunder out of THAT story!

Carr also said that he saw "in his mind's eye" a woman with blonde-streaked hair with George, and George protested. Awwww. This is the second guest in a row who has psychically claimed that George is in a hot relationship. That's cute.

I was delighted with Carr and wanted to try to get through on the phone just so he could sing some version of my name. I thought he spent more time goofing around than he did saying anything useful, but it didn't bug me. His "predictions" were somewhat generic and safe, though. For "one of the most accurate psychics ever," or however they were billing him, he didn't really have anything compelling to say.

I liked hearing that George was once awesome at baseball. I thought it was brave of him to tell the story about how he recently missed 25 pitches in whatever stadium and how awkward it was for him. You know he's gonna take some ribbing for that.

MTB

OMG, he really did just suggest that Coast guests are getting whacked, didn't he? It's getting stranger as it gets less competent. I will say that I've heard the story FDR killed himself before. My granddad heard it before the war was even over.

FallenSeraph

ZOMGGGGGGG I can't sleep. My muscles are all twitchy and I can't get comfortable and I'm wired as hell.

I FEEL SO MISERABLE AND UNCOMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN!

If only I had some TriCalm!

[attachimg=1]

Birdie

Are there really preparedness PSA's on tv showing houses blowing up with bodies flying around (as claimed by a caller)?  I haven't had regular tv in a few years and find this hard to believe. Sounds a little extreme. ???

zeebo

paladin1991

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 18, 2014, 11:26:23 PM

And look who's back! Tuesday.....Mars and Space News with......Richard C Hoagland. Rumours of his demise may have been exaggerated.
Nope.  Just hopeful.

paladin1991

Quote from: Morgus on April 19, 2014, 12:10:22 AM
sounded like the psychic guest was trying to use the "F-word" and Noory went wild with that...
Falafel?

I caught the last 30 minutes or so of the show while driving home. Sounds like George ducked out early and played a recorded interview again.

bigchucka

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 19, 2014, 12:06:21 AM
The guest was telling the tale of James Randi's bank vault or safe stunt in Toronto that went wrong and nearly cost him his life. He was about to tell us what Randi's first words were on being revived. Joorch leapt in before he'd even said it with his usual 'You can't say that on air.' The guest protested it was a quote, but Noory was insistent 'You can't go there.'

Meanwhile we've been entertaining ourselves back at georgenoorylive.com. The Idiot is urging us to join hin in Boise - an event that happened a month ago - and both in VO and to camera, tells you to log on to georgenoorylive.com for more information. Vital knowledge for people already logged on to georgenoorylive.com.

So Oates is okay but Randi is still off-limits?

Oh.  It was language based.  Wonder how George would react if the word "cunt" was used?  Doug Stanhope had a joke bout that, but couldn't find it...

fineart

The reason that RCH has not been on C2Cam is because he pass on to a better place. He did an Art Bell and enter George Noory's love den.

Abby Normal

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 18, 2014, 11:26:23 PM
God help us if he's developing some sort of conspiracy theory about the systematic removal of Coast guests, and I can't wait to hear it! And surely, if it's true, it can only be a matter of time before these unseen killers give up on the monkeys and go straight for the organ grinder. Sit by for that.

That statement made my day.  Thanks!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Juan

This georgenoorylive domain name is interesting.  While coasttocoastam proudly identifies the owner (whois search) as Premiere, georgenoorylive masks its owner with a privacy shield.  Coast shows a Sherman Oaks, California address, as we'd expect, while GNL shows addresses and phone numbers in Utah and Arizona. 

I would think this means Premiere does not own nor manage the domain name.  What does this mean?  Does George have an escape plan - his own Caravan to Midnight?

wr250

Quote from: Juan on April 19, 2014, 05:45:48 AM
This georgenoorylive domain name is interesting.  While coasttocoastam proudly identifies the owner (whois search) as Premiere, georgenoorylive masks its owner with a privacy shield.  Coast shows a Sherman Oaks, California address, as we'd expect, while GNL shows addresses and phone numbers in Utah and Arizona. 

I would think this means Premiere does not own nor manage the domain name.  What does this mean?  Does George have an escape plan - his own Caravan to Midnight?
as long as he takes all the infomercial "guests" with him, along with the singing psychic.

coaster

Noory reads this site when hes laying in bed. after a long night of doing nothing on the radio. googling his name. guaranteed.
fuckin jorch.

onan

I am beginning to believe Dave can't read.

I think georgenoreylive.com gets plugged on the air whenever Dave has a "speaking engagement"

It is amazing how much money he can milk out of all if this... He's not married right? He never mentions his wife or much family on air.... I'd be interesting to know how much of a corporate yes man tool he is in real life... I imagine he makes decisions like those car company execs who didn't want to spend $1 per car to fix the ignitions... Just 100% driven by profit and fuck you consumer if you get hurt along the way because you tried to treat your cancer with psychic healing...

ItsOver

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 19, 2014, 02:01:18 AM
ZOMGGGGGGG I can't sleep. My muscles are all twitchy and I can't get comfortable and I'm wired as hell.

I FEEL SO MISERABLE AND UNCOMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN!

If only I had some TriCalm!

[attachimg=1]
Hey, that's a blue and white box.  I thought Jorch said the stuff was blue, in a white box.  Is it really blue and comes in a blue AND white box?  Is the stuff blue and white and comes in a blue and white box?

That tricky Jorch.  I'll bet he wants us to buy the stuff just to find out.  Sorry, Jorch.  I'm not falling for it.  I know you're really just a clueless idiot who can't even correctly read a script for a commercial.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on April 19, 2014, 05:45:48 AM
... Does George have an escape plan - his own Caravan to Midnight?
Yes, it's called "Parade to Burbank."

wr250

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 19, 2014, 03:13:12 PM
Or speak. Or think.

he has to be able to read. he could never be able to remember all the questions on the 3x5 cards in order. unless tommy was whispering them into his headphones...

bigchucka

Quote from: The Neverender on April 19, 2014, 08:42:25 AM
It is amazing how much money he can milk out of all if this... He's not married right? He never mentions his wife or much family on air.... I'd be interesting to know how much of a corporate yes man tool he is in real life... I imagine he makes decisions like those car company execs who didn't want to spend $1 per car to fix the ignitions... Just 100% driven by profit and fuck you consumer if you get hurt along the way because you tried to treat your cancer with psychic healing...

Divorced with grown kids he didn't disown.

onan

Quote from: wr250 on April 19, 2014, 03:59:53 PM
he has to be able to read. he could never be able to remember all the questions on the 3x5 cards in order. unless tommy was whispering them into his headphones...

Yeah Tommy is your safe bet. or a scanner and text to speech... yeah, so Tommy.

Quote from: wr250 on April 18, 2014, 11:26:40 AM
poppin carnivora pills and lines off toomeric ...
off the numbers lady's ass

"... (George) also served 9 years as an officer in the United States Naval Reserve."

The United States Navy Reserve (USNR), until 2005 known as the United States Naval Reserve,[1] is the Reserve Component (RC) of the United States Navy. Members of the Navy Reserve, called Reservists, are enrolled in the Selected Reserve (SELRES), the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR), the Full Time Support (FTS), or the Retired Reserve program.

The largest cohort, the SELRES, have traditionally drilled one weekend a month and two weeks of annual training during the year, receiving base pay and certain special pays (i.e., flight pay, dive pay, etc.) when performing inactive duty (i.e., IDT, aka "drills") and full pay and allowances while on active duty for Annual Training (AT), Active Duty for Training (ADT), Active Duty for Operational Support (ADOS), Active Duty for Special Work (ADSW), or under Mobilization (MOB) orders or otherwise recalled to full active duty.

Mels-hole1984

Did anyone else just hear the "snore stop" commercial they just played? More like Snoor stop. Perfect for coast, too bad they played it during a Schrader show.