• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Smoley

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 17, 2014, 01:08:24 AM
Do you remember around what time that was? I would like to record that for posterity.

It's at 43:20 in the first hour.

BTW, he did say "The BLM - that's the Bureau of Labor Management..." at 1:38 in the first hour as well.  Wonder what Jorch thinks FBI stands for?  Heck, I'd like to see his entire acronym dictionary.  I'll bet there'd be some some doozies in that list.

ItsOver

Quote from: Smoley on April 17, 2014, 08:48:09 AM... Wonder what Jorch thinks FBI stands for?  Heck, I'd like to see his entire acronym dictionary.  I'll bet there'd be some some doozies in that list.
Sound like a new book for Jorch.  I can only imagine what Jorch thinks FBI stands for.  We all know what Jorch stands for.  SUCKS.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2014, 10:16:27 AM
Great book title!
Absholutely!  Another book written by Somebody Other Than Jorch, never to be read by Jorch.

Izintit?

Quote from: ItsOver on April 17, 2014, 08:42:55 AM
Thanks, PremRat, for providing the World with an incompetent radio host.  I'm thankful there isn't a PremRat Airlines.
Lol good one!

Izintit?

Oh boy,tonight we get Barbara Martin the "Mozart of Metaphysics".I`m  expecting more to get the "Salieri of Science".

ItsOver

Quote from: Izintit? on April 17, 2014, 11:48:34 AM
Oh boy,tonight we get Barbara Martin the "Mozart of Metaphysics".I`m  expecting more to get the "Salieri of Science".

Hahaha, right back at you. :))

Abby Normal

Noory: "What's kinda funny, Alex, is what was conspiratorial years ago with things that you did and things that I did, they're beginning to become mainstream now. Isn't that amazing?"

Jones: "Yeah, thanks to you. I mean, I'm not groveling, I only give credit where it's due. We were already growing, would've broken out, had some success, but I'm tellin' ya, you were the nitrous oxide . . . really sending us into the stratosphere. So, thank you my friend."

http://www.stupidcaveman.com/coast.htm

Little Hater

Am I the only one who didn't know about georgenoorylive.com ? Great site design (if you're still living in 1999) and no meaningful content whatsoever.

albrecht

Quote from: Little Hater on April 17, 2014, 02:56:56 PM
Am I the only one who didn't know about georgenoorylive.com ? Great site design (if you're still living in 1999) and no meaningful content whatsoever.
And the lead on that awful website is "THANK YOU BOISE IDAHO". Again, something good happened there to George, because he is obsessed with his trip there. BTW, it seems all C2C guests, except Alex, have websites that look 2 decades old. It is amazing. Like they all used the same web designer back in 95.

Also, Linda Moulton Howe was on Caravan to Midnight. I wonder if she will get banned now from C2C or is that reserved for only those guests who appeared on DM or on Dark Weekend?

pate

Quote from: qaddisin on April 16, 2014, 03:37:20 PM
Would you find yourself purchasing Carnivora or Tri-Calm (or is it Tri-Com, I can't really tell by the commercial, just that it comes in blue in a white box) if it weren't advertised on C2C?

Ah the Tri-com, tri-balm stuff...  I was listening to some other shows the other day and noticed that the company apparently sends out the same ad copy to various other hosts, it was enlightening to hear people I like very slightly more than Nooron (Savage) read the same thing and sound like freaking Laurence Olivier compared to Nooron.  I think I even heard Levin read it.

"...same ole smurfuggin..." is all I can recall of the Nooron mush mouthing of it.  Funny thing was, the other hosts reading it, you could actually understand what the name was supposed to be, which escapes me at this time.

That is all.

bigchucka

Quote from: Abby Normal on April 17, 2014, 02:14:07 PM
Noory: "What's kinda funny, Alex, is what was conspiratorial years ago with things that you did and things that I did, they're beginning to become mainstream now. Isn't that amazing?"

Jones: "Yeah, thanks to you. I mean, I'm not groveling, I only give credit where it's due. We were already growing, would've broken out, had some success, but I'm tellin' ya, you were the nitrous oxide . . . really sending us into the stratosphere. So, thank you my friend."

http://www.stupidcaveman.com/coast.htm

Nitrous Oxide alright.... don't dentists use that to put people to sleep?

Quote from: Gassy Man on April 16, 2014, 02:21:18 PM
This is what fandom for the show has reduced to -- you can't really listen to it anymore as a serious attempt at programming.  In this, George's buffoonery has taken center stage.  The entertainment is in what incompetence he will demonstrate on the show that evening, not in the actual interview.  I'm surprised that shows like Saturday Night Live haven't introduced a sketch with a similar character.  I even use George in class as an example of how not to communicate.

That's why I still listen. I didn't think anything Noory said on the air would surprise me anymore, but calling the BLM the Bureau of Labor Management, seemed like a new low to me. Yep, those guys would really be out there on the range rounding up cattle. Like I said before, Noory is nothing but a trained monkey... and a badly trained one at that.

ItsOver

Quote from: bigchucka on April 17, 2014, 06:42:49 PM
Nitrous Oxide alright.... don't dentists use that to put people to sleep?
Jorch does a good job of that for me. 

MtnCrazed

Quote from: albrecht on April 17, 2014, 03:43:20 PM

Also, Linda Moulton Howe was on Caravan to Midnight. I wonder if she will get banned now from C2C or is that reserved for only those guests who appeared on DM or on Dark Weekend?

Linda was on DM, yet was not banned from C2C. It was the best interview she's ever done in my opinion.

Quote from: Little Hater on April 17, 2014, 02:56:56 PM

God this was the worst site I was ever on. At least today.
Besides coasttocoastam.com

1500+ pages is too much.
While bored in a car today, I went back on my phone and listened to a few minutes of one of those old "classhicks" that Noory hosted. Circa 2004. he sounded so much better, hopeful.. he knew he was competing against Art then.
Now ... bla bla bla.
This show would be canceled if it was day time..

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on April 17, 2014, 04:34:26 PM
Ah the Tri-com, tri-balm stuff...  I was listening to some other shows the other day and noticed that the company apparently sends out the same ad copy to various other hosts, it was enlightening to hear people I like very slightly more than Nooron (Savage) read the same thing and sound like freaking Laurence Olivier compared to Nooron.  I think I even heard Levin read it.

"...same ole smurfuggin..." is all I can recall of the Nooron mush mouthing of it.  Funny thing was, the other hosts reading it, you could actually understand what the name was supposed to be, which escapes me at this time.

That is all.
Hahaha, that's "thuh trooth."  Noory sounds like a Bowery Boys reject when he reads an ad.

ItsOver

Quote from: MtnCrazed on April 17, 2014, 08:37:02 PM

Linda was on DM, yet was not banned from C2C. It was the best interview she's ever done in my opinion.
Linda's safe for now.  Jorch still has the hots for her.  I can envision her reaching for the Tri-Calm every time she has to talk to Jorch.  The poor lady probably has to mainline the stuff.

zeebo

Quote from: MtnCrazed on April 17, 2014, 08:37:02 PM

I'm glad others remember that show - I agree, she took it to a new level that night.  Being on with Art for a change rather than ol' Snoorsy must have inspired her.

bateman

Quote from: ItsOver on April 17, 2014, 09:07:42 PM
I can envision her reaching for the Tri-Calm every time she has to talk to Jorch.

ahahahaha

ItsOver

Can't you see it?  While she has her trusty recorder playing away, poor Linda is frantically rubbing Tri-Calm on her crawling skin, wolfing down some leftover Dinovite, hoping to keep Jorch from causing a complete meltdown.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 17, 2014, 09:58:18 PM
...poor Linda is frantically rubbing Tri-Calm on her crawling skin, wolfing down some leftover Dinovite, hoping to keep Jorch from causing a complete meltdown.

... and popping those Vinoprin too.

zeebo

"What the heck is going on?", Jorch asks again.  I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of it.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Smoley on April 17, 2014, 08:48:09 AM

BTW, he did say "The BLM - that's the Bureau of Labor Management..." at 1:38 in the first hour as well.  Wonder what Jorch thinks FBI stands for?  Heck, I'd like to see his entire acronym dictionary.  I'll bet there'd be some some doozies in that list.

Ha! Remember the time he seriously asked - in relation to ghosts and supernatural phenomena - what orbs (or in Joorchie's mind, ORBS) was an acronym for?

Reefer Madness on C2C tonight.
Legalizing marijuana is the final solution...

About the oligarchs:
"They have got to be listening to this show and cringing"
Yep, me too-or we are.

Quote from: Smoley on April 17, 2014, 08:48:09 AM

Thank you.

yumyumtree

The term "the masses" has always rubbed my fur the wrong way. I'm not sure why.

Designx

Noory says write everyone a check for $100,000 and that will solve the economic crisis. Unemployment jumps to 20+% and the big mac fades away into history. Idiot.

yumyumtree

So who else's skin could I be uncomfortable in?