• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Frys Girl

Quote from: EvB on June 13, 2009, 09:36:44 AM
And just who the fucks life WOULD you apply this rule to.  It's basic grammar George. [You should] do unto others . . . .
Basic is a relative term in George's case, my dear EvB.

Wizard444

George - "I've never been a cat owner . . . I've had one; the rest have been dogs."

xpmark12

One time I heard him badger a caller against seeking legal advice.The caller was mildly upset about something a dentist had done to him.Actually the caller showed no interest in pursuing a legal claim or talking to a lawyer,but Snoors lectured him anyway ad nauseum telling him not to sue.

Frys Girl

Quote from: xpmark12 on June 14, 2009, 10:15:32 AM
One time I heard him badger a caller against seeking legal advice.The caller was mildly upset about something a dentist had done to him.Actually the caller showed no interest in pursuing a legal claim or talking to a lawyer,but Snoors lectured him anyway ad nauseum telling him not to sue.
In his book, Noory talks about how his family is full of dentists and I'm guessing he's using his mic to tell the masses not to sue doctors for this reason.

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 14, 2009, 10:21:56 AM
In his book, Noory talks about how his family is full of dentists and I'm guessing he's using his mic to tell the masses not to sue doctors for this reason.

Yep  no doubt.

EvB

Quote from: Wizard444 on June 14, 2009, 05:28:08 AM
George - "I've never been a cat owner . . . I've had one; the rest have been dogs."

I once had a cat named Dawg.

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Wizard444 on June 14, 2009, 05:28:08 AM
I once had a cat named Noory, short for Norad, but he answered to Noory and he had a gray mustache.

Sybil

You men set up camp.

I'll make a fire and get some cocktails going.

Welcome all refugees to a forum that:

A) Doesn't look like a cluttered pile of dog feces.

B) Allows you to post what you want.

C) .....Doesn't look like a cluttered pile of dog feces.

Sybil

Thank You!

Thank You!!

Thank You!!!

We'll try not to trash the place.

Gumby, Dammit

There's no place like this place...and the other place sucks.

Hello friends?

Gumby, Dammit

BTW...Pirate King Atomsk,
I've been a big fan-in-lurking of yours...from reading here AND your posts back at the hellish suck thread...at least I think you might have made some posts over there under a different name maybe?

Sybil

Hi Dammit!

I bet we can manage to stay un-banned over here!

Gumby, Dammit

Yes. We are the UNBANNED! Posting over there was getting to be like wearing a week-old road-kill possum on your head.

Now, how do we get word to the others?

They're nearly all banned now too.

Sybil

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 18, 2009, 10:49:31 PM
Yes. We are the UNBANNED! Posting over there was getting to be like wearing a week-old road-kill possum on your head.

A Sky-Writer?

Sybil

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 18, 2009, 10:49:31 PM

I got it! We'll put an ad on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. Advertising can't be that expensive.

Gumby, Dammit

Ha! Yes. It has to be dirt cheap...all I hear are ads for either prostate helpers or dick pumper-uppers...nothing but assholes and dicks...go figure!

Or how bout advertise over at the old thread too?

If Majorette Head Games can run his stinking "prophesy" ads....

Sybil

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 18, 2009, 11:01:54 PM
Ha! Yes. It has to be dirt cheap...all I hear are ads for either prostate helpers or dick pumper-uppers...nothing but assholes and dicks...go figure!

Or how bout advertise over at the old thread too?

If Majorette Head Games can run his stinking "prophesy" ads....

Good idea! I'll make the phone calls!

Gumby, Dammit

So I wonder how many dead child stories he'll slaver all over tonight as he fumbles-out his "news" stories.

The stinking HACK aways has to plant those stories in his Noorified listener's sheep minds.

Gumby, Dammit

Isn't Ed Grimsley supposed to be showing George some more crazy saucer-wars again with his night vision goggles?

Sybil

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 18, 2009, 11:14:18 PM
Isn't Ed Grimsley supposed to be showing George some more crazy saucer-wars again with his night vision goggles?

Why yes! I've been anxiously awaiting that!

Gumby, Dammit

Just turned the snooroid on...oh god here we go again...WHY???

He's starting to spray all over his mic lately too...his deranged pie hole is to damn close! he thinks exaggerating his voice even more will increase his credibility!

"OOOOH, that's a good point..."

Sybil

I see we have 2 guests Gumby. We should offer them a cocktail.

Sybil

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on June 18, 2009, 11:25:48 PM
Just turned the snooroid on...oh god here we go again...WHY???

He's starting to spray all over his mic lately too...his deranged pie hole is to damn close! he thinks exaggerating his voice even more will increase his credibility!

"OOOOH, that's a good point..."
He might think the mic is Tommy's, you know....

Sybil

Quote from: Sybil on June 18, 2009, 11:28:01 PM
I see we have 2 guests Gumby. We should offer them a cocktail.

Cocktails anyone?!

Sybil

Hi V, Come and join the party! As you know, George still sucks.