Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10133561 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #84270 on: November 19, 2017, 04:40:32 PM »
An annoying Norryism is how he frequently begins a segment with: "well, it sure is with -insert guest's name-." Sure is what, exactly? When I listen the bumpers are edited out is he referencing something from the bumper music? Is he just being his weird, lame self. "Well, it sure is with Norry."

Howard Bloom is no narcissistic and his droning, accented voice is grating. I'm not denying some of his achievements but I can't stand his voice. And Bloom comparing Michael Jackson to Jesus "he was hanging on a cross for 25 years?" And Bloom "failed to save Michael's soul?" WTF.

George Noory: To Anyone Who Supports His Snake-Oil "Informercials"
« Reply #84271 on: November 19, 2017, 10:10:26 PM »
To any of who dare support George Noory and any paid sponsor that may provide "money, compensation or anything of value" in exchange for such "news, editorial or program matter," consider this disgusting, untrue and total pile of crap statement one representative of said "paid sponsor" made on-air, broadcasted through Premiere Networks and any and all affiliates -- unchallenged by said host:

<<BEGIN QUOTE: "Now, drug dealers in America. Each year. We're talking about slimy, HIV-infected, dirty, scaly drug dealers kill ten thousand people a year in America. You are safer going to one of these scumbag dealers on the street than you are going to a doctor." END QUOTE>>
-- Premiere Networks; aired to roughly 600 affiliates; guest Joel Wallach; "Coast To Coast AM"; host George Noory; December 7, 2015.

OK. How can any of you defend that statement? That "medical advice," as is stands, is irresponsible, untrue, reckless and one that can get that program and network in deep legal trouble for airing. But Noory and Premiere not only allowed it, but had that quack return to the network and program when it should have cut him off to cover themselves legally. 

Again, let a paid sponsor issue such rubbish material as they do as "news, editorial or program matter" thinking it's covered under mass-media law -- and I can assure you their day of reckoning will come. It's just a matter of time. No doubt, as Noory claims, the network doesn't tell him what to air. OK, then.

Time for its attorneys to wake the hell up! Premiere Networks itself may face a lawsuit down the road for just that: "failing" to monitor Noory and what his "paid sponsors" advise people to do under the banner of "proven medical science."

« Reply #84272 on: November 20, 2017, 01:55:50 AM »
An annoying Norryism is how he frequently begins a segment with: "well, it sure is with -insert guest's name-." Sure is what, exactly? When I listen the bumpers are edited out is he referencing something from the bumper music? Is he just being his weird, lame self. "Well, it sure is with Norry."

Howard Bloom is no narcissistic and his droning, accented voice is grating. I'm not denying some of his achievements but I can't stand his voice. And Bloom comparing Michael Jackson to Jesus "he was hanging on a cross for 25 years?" And Bloom "failed to save Michael's soul?" WTF.
You know what they say about people who talk in a made-up language!

« Reply #84273 on: November 20, 2017, 02:00:58 AM »
To any of who dare support George Noory and any paid sponsor that may provide "money, compensation or anything of value" in exchange for such "news, editorial or program matter," consider this disgusting, untrue and total pile of crap statement one representative of said "paid sponsor" made on-air, broadcasted through Premiere Networks and any and all affiliates -- unchallenged by said host:

<<BEGIN QUOTE: "Now, drug dealers in America. Each year. We're talking about slimy, HIV-infected, dirty, scaly drug dealers kill ten thousand people a year in America. You are safer going to one of these scumbag dealers on the street than you are going to a doctor." END QUOTE>>
-- Premiere Networks; aired to roughly 600 affiliates; guest Joel Wallach; "Coast To Coast AM"; host George Noory; December 7, 2015.

OK. How can any of you defend that statement? That "medical advice," as is stands, is irresponsible, untrue, reckless and one that can get that program and network in deep legal trouble for airing. But Noory and Premiere not only allowed it, but had that quack return to the network and program when it should have cut him off to cover themselves legally. 

Again, let a paid sponsor issue such rubbish material as they do as "news, editorial or program matter" thinking it's covered under mass-media law -- and I can assure you their day of reckoning will come. It's just a matter of time. No doubt, as Noory claims, the network doesn't tell him what to air. OK, then.

Time for its attorneys to wake the hell up! Premiere Networks itself may face a lawsuit down the road for just that: "failing" to monitor Noory and what his "paid sponsors" advise people to do under the banner of "proven medical science."

HWGA DOCTORS LIE!!  DOCTORS TAKE KICK BACKS!!  DOCTORS BETRAY THEIR OATH!!  DOCTORS DONT TELL GIRLS THERE ARE ABORTIFACIENTS IN BIRTH CONTROL!! DOCTORS REMOVE THE WRONG-SIDED LIMBS!! DOCTORS FORCE GIRLS TO GET A PRESCRIPTION JUST TO PUT A SPONGE IN THEIR VAGINA!!  DOCTORS CHARGE FIVE DOLLARS FOR AN ASPIRIN!!  DOCTORS LEAVE SURGICAL TOOLS INSIDE PATIENTS!!  DOCTORS CONDUCTED THE COVERT LIFE AND FAMILY WRECKING TUSKEEGEE EXPERIMENTS!!  Good healers never take money for their work, but doctors charge exorbitant rates.

« Reply #84274 on: November 20, 2017, 06:17:42 AM »
HWGA DOCTORS LIE!!  DOCTORS TAKE KICK BACKS!!  DOCTORS BETRAY THEIR OATH!!  DOCTORS DONT TELL GIRLS THERE ARE ABORTIFACIENTS IN BIRTH CONTROL!! DOCTORS REMOVE THE WRONG-SIDED LIMBS!! DOCTORS FORCE GIRLS TO GET A PRESCRIPTION JUST TO PUT A SPONGE IN THEIR VAGINA!!  DOCTORS CHARGE FIVE DOLLARS FOR AN ASPIRIN!!  DOCTORS LEAVE SURGICAL TOOLS INSIDE PATIENTS!!  DOCTORS CONDUCTED THE COVERT LIFE AND FAMILY WRECKING TUSKEEGEE EXPERIMENTS!!  Good healers never take money for their work, but doctors charge exorbitant rates.

You are a SHILL.Doctors do not make the prices in Hospitals.The insurance companies and the Hospital Board sets the prices for ex. aspirin.Do mistakes happen of course but for you to say all Dr's are bad is just like saying all  Cops are bad,all blacks are on welfare etc.  Good healers never take money for their work Than Explainn THE HIGH PRICES WALLET CHARGES?
 For you to stick up for an obvious snake oil salesman you are A.working for CTC or Vet.Wallet in some fashion.B. Plain Ignorant.  C.Troll D.All The Above              GNS

« Reply #84275 on: November 20, 2017, 06:22:31 AM »
Thank God for doctors.  If it wasn't for doctors, I'd already be dead.

« Reply #84276 on: November 20, 2017, 06:24:40 AM »

i thought that whole thing about michael jackson was odd, indeed...glad it wasn't just me

« Reply #84277 on: November 20, 2017, 08:17:01 AM »
...  Good healers never take money for their work, but doctors charge exorbitant rates.

So at your job you work for free?

« Reply #84278 on: November 20, 2017, 08:19:52 AM »
HWGA DOCTORS LIE!!  DOCTORS TAKE KICK BACKS!!  DOCTORS BETRAY THEIR OATH!!  DOCTORS DONT TELL GIRLS THERE ARE ABORTIFACIENTS IN BIRTH CONTROL!! DOCTORS REMOVE THE WRONG-SIDED LIMBS!!...  DOCTORS LEAVE SURGICAL TOOLS INSIDE PATIENTS!!  DOCTORS CONDUCTED THE COVERT LIFE AND FAMILY WRECKING TUSKEEGEE EXPERIMENTS!!...

All doctors do these things, routinely, purposefully, and none of them do anything useful to society?

« Reply #84279 on: November 20, 2017, 08:26:29 AM »
... DOCTORS FORCE GIRLS TO GET A PRESCRIPTION JUST TO PUT A SPONGE IN THEIR VAGINA!!

You s ound a bit nutty, but just in case you're simply grossly misinformed here is a link to the US government agency that makes most of the rules ''doctors'' and others in the medical profession must follow.  You may wish to become familiar with the organization, and with some of the rules and regulations they impose.  These rules are based on Congressional legislation, and are the law of the land.  Many, if not most, are intended to insure public safety regarding food and medicine.

https://www.fda.gov/   

« Reply #84280 on: November 20, 2017, 10:24:37 AM »
You know what they say about people who talk in a made-up language!
Klaatu barada nikto?

Incoherent Ramblings: Noory Minion, Sponsor Pawn, Or Youngevity Con-Artist Shill
« Reply #84281 on: November 20, 2017, 11:36:49 AM »

Excuse me, but you sound more than a bit unhinged. Very much out of touch with reality, and obviously someone who has no "real-life" medical experience. A shill? Sure. It's been tried before on this forum with infiltrators. Nice try. But a fail. All caps and rambling with no reason is the trademark of either George Noory, or one of his minions.

You have described yourself earlier in this thread as a "nutritionist." That might narrow it down. Are you one of those hacks at the other end of the phone with "criticalhealthnews(dot).com"? They call themselves that. I have spoken to these supposed "medical people" at times. As they issue "medical advice" they are neither qualified nor licensed to do. But when I inform them I ask their consent to recall the telephone calls for reference, why do these "young ladies" who are "nutritionists" state "I shouldn't be talking to you anymore" and then terminate the call. What are they hiding?

"criticalhealthnews(dot).com" is not a licensed medical provider in the State Of California. It is only a Youngevity Independent distributor. It uses the name "news" in its title to try and fool consumers. It has nothing to do with news. It has only the sole purpose to sell you snake-oil pitched through a radio station that owns and operates that website -- KSCO 1080 AM of Santa Cruz, California.

Get it now? Yes, when I need solid medical advice, I'll call people working for a radio station. Then, when I need advice on how to run a radio station, I'll call people working for a hospital. That's your logic? I suspect you are another brainwashed victim of Youngevity International and its mass-marketing and "independent distributor" roles. The kind who "act" like they know more than medical doctors, make false claims to sell snake-oil, lie to people to make money for themselves -- then dare claim those of the highest standards and governed by law are lowlife profiteers.

Fair enough? You make no sense. None. And using the argumentum ad hominem at every turn proves that you have nothing of truth, logic or reason to support your claims. If you're not a Noory shill, it appears you copied directly from the playbook of that host or his staff -- and that Youngevity International as well.

And by way, as I know you cultists involved with Youngevity will falsely accuse me of being some "hater" or downright "evil" for "making fun" of Joel Wallach's physical appearance, I can assure you it's only a scientific, informed assessment. 

Wallach claims so many things. Like he's taken his "magic potions" his entire life. Then tells people such things as:

-- Male baldness is due to a nutritional deficiency. Wallach is balding. Badly. That's genetic, male-pattern baldness. But he rejects the genetic model. Fail!
-- Gray hair is due to some nutritional deficiency. What's left of Wallach's hair is gray.
-- Eyesight problems are caused by some nutritional deficiency. Wallach wears thick corrective lenses.
-- Saggy skin is caused by some nutritional deficiency. Wallach has badly sagging skin.
-- Being overweight is caused by some nutritional deficiency. Wallach has a huge gut and obvious mid-section fat.
-- Wallach claims he looks like he's only fifty years of age. Baloney. He looks like a little old man that if I was to see on the street I'd estimate his age at mid-to-late seventies. Am I right in that assessment? If that guy thinks he only looks fifty years of age and can convince fools of that, then there's a lot to be said for being "a monkey's uncle."

Once again, fair enough when a dose of reality strikes you? OK? Are we square on this? If that is some "master race," then God help us all. He looks flawed as the rest of us -- but darn it, buy his snake oil and you'll end up being and looking young forever! Rubbish.

« Reply #84282 on: November 20, 2017, 01:30:49 PM »
Invented 'Text To Tommee' during Friday's Open Lines asks Joorch what words he would leave us if this was his last day. 'See ya,' jokes Joorch then turns it to what he would like on his tombstone. After the pair make a failed attempt at the well-known 'Here lies Lester Moore' epitaph - which Joorch of course screwed up ('forty-four slugs, or whatever it is': try 'four slugs from a forty-four', Joorch - he got serious. His chosen memorial?

He made a difference

You certainly did, Joorch. You took a great show called Coast To Coast AM and turned it into a pale shadow of its former glory. Quite the difference.

Any offers for Jorch's headstone? I'll offer 'What's next for meeeee?'

« Reply #84283 on: November 20, 2017, 01:34:28 PM »

« Reply #84284 on: November 20, 2017, 01:53:13 PM »
In a way Norry is paying homage to the past and history of radio when he has his quacks on.
Infamous quack "doctor" John Brinkley created an empire and popularized radio, some famous musicians, etc with his "goat gland" treatment and medical hucksterism.  He died broke through after bad business decisions, lawsuits, and sanctions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Brinkley

« Reply #84285 on: November 20, 2017, 02:31:54 PM »
Invented 'Text To Tommee' during Friday's Open Lines asks Joorch what words he would leave us if this was his last day. 'See ya,' jokes Joorch then turns it to what he would like on his tombstone. After the pair make a failed attempt at the well-known 'Here lies Lester Moore' epitaph - which Joorch of course screwed up ('forty-four slugs, or whatever it is': try 'four slugs from a forty-four', Joorch - he got serious. His chosen memorial?

He made a difference

You certainly did, Joorch. You took a great show called Coast To Coast AM and turned it into a pale shadow of its former glory. Quite the difference.

Any offers for Jorch's headstone? I'll offer 'What's next for meeeee?'
Once again, Jorch and Tommee demonstrate it only takes two to make a village of idiots. 

« Reply #84286 on: November 20, 2017, 08:28:59 PM »
I canít decide if I think JoJo is Doc Wallet or drunk Jorch Noory.

« Reply #84287 on: November 21, 2017, 12:07:36 AM »
Or, George may have an undiagnosed Bee Gees phobia

« Reply #84288 on: November 21, 2017, 02:24:14 AM »
All doctors do these things, routinely, purposefully, and none of them do anything useful to society?
Inasmuch as...

All naturopaths swindle routinely, purposefully, and none of them do anything useful to society!

At least George only offends wantonly, flagrantly, and inadvertently!

« Reply #84289 on: November 21, 2017, 03:10:16 PM »
Last night Norry again was bragging and self-congratulatory about him working on holidays, unlike other show hosts. He also said he invites people without families over for Thanksgiving dinner but then "he is out of there" and "his daughters clean up." It was funny though when he wished some callers 'happy Thanksgiving" and what their plans were. Callers were certainly not seeming happy about the holiday and had limited plans and no excitement.

He also did his trademark "Well it sure is with -insert guest name-" Sure is WHAT, Norry?

« Reply #84290 on: November 21, 2017, 03:17:18 PM »
Last night Norry again was bragging and self-congratulatory about him working on holidays, unlike other show hosts. He also said he invites people without families over for Thanksgiving dinner but then "he is out of there" and "his daughters clean up." It was funny though when he wished some callers 'happy Thanksgiving" and what their plans were. Callers were certainly not seeming happy about the holiday and had limited plans and no excitement.

He also did his trademark "Well it sure is with -insert guest name-" Sure is WHAT, Norry?
Good news for Jorch.  LMH is on tonight so Jorch can kick-back and not have to work so hard before T-day.   ;)

« Reply #84291 on: November 21, 2017, 03:29:54 PM »

I think it's the deep voice-over guy when they come back from break who says "This is coast to coast am, with George Norry", then Jorch goes "it sure is...". Art bell used to do this often, but i haven't really heard norry do this until i read your post. So i guess add that to the list off things he's ripped off of Art, even if it is seemingly a little thing. THere is nothing original about Norry.

Jorch is full of crap.. he takes most friday's off to enjoy himself a nice three day weekend but still contends to the audience that he "never takes a day off". So, please Jorch, don't give me that crap about working on holidays. Plus you're job is a nightjob anyway where you're on the air for 2 and a half hours excluding commercials. Most folk are done with their turkey dinner by 10 pm. And i don't want to hear your bogus "8 hour preparatory work". Are you that slow it takes you 8 hours to come up with a dozen middle-school questions for your guests? Lets not pretend you do research either.. Fat Tommee and your other staff will have that all done for your lazy butt.

« Reply #84292 on: November 21, 2017, 03:33:43 PM »
Good news for Jorch.  LMH is on tonight so Jorch can kick-back and not have to work so hard before T-day.   ;)
This year is moving so fast! It really is, pretty soon it will be Feb!

« Reply #84293 on: November 21, 2017, 03:35:35 PM »
Also, why the hell did Jorch wish everyone here a happy thanksgiving last thursday when Thanksgiving is this Thursday? Did his currently deteriorating mind skip a week?

« Reply #84294 on: November 21, 2017, 03:36:22 PM »
I think it's the deep voice-over guy when they come back from break who says "This is coast to coast am, with George Norry", then Jorch goes "it sure is...". Art bell used to do this often, but i haven't really heard norry do this until i read your post. So i guess add that to the list off things he's ripped off of Art, even if it is seemingly a little thing. THere is nothing original about Norry.

Jorch is full of crap.. he takes most friday's off to enjoy himself a nice three day weekend but still contends to the audience that he "never takes a day off". So, please Jorch, don't give me that crap about working on holidays. Plus you're job is a nightjob anyway where you're on the air for 2 and a half hours excluding commercials. Most folk are done with their turkey dinner by 10 pm. And i don't want to hear your bogus "8 hour preparatory work". Are you that slow it takes you 8 hours to come up with a dozen middle-school questions for your guests? Lets not pretend you do research either.. Fat Tommee and your other staff will have that all done for your lazy butt.
Ok, that explains it. When I listen the bumpers and commercials are editted out so the "well it sure is" seems non referential. No surprise he ripped off Art. Norry bragging about how much he works is ridiculous. As is his desire to be praised for working holidays. They way he describes an holiday with his family makes it seem like a chore and something he "has to do" but "he is out of there" as quickly as possible. I think he also doesn't like being taken away from what he thinks is his Hollywood star lifestyle in LA.

« Reply #84295 on: November 21, 2017, 03:50:31 PM »
By the math, considering the lack of any real show prep, it would mean that George's pay when averaged out is about $800 bucks an hour to let someone babble and all he has to do is occasionally interject a index card question. His job in that sense is more far more cush than a well payed attorney or psychiatrist as he doesn't really need to think.

« Reply #84296 on: November 21, 2017, 03:58:30 PM »
Ok, that explains it. When I listen the bumpers and commercials are editted out so the "well it sure is" seems non referential. No surprise he ripped off Art. Norry bragging about how much he works is ridiculous. As is his desire to be praised for working holidays. They way he describes an holiday with his family makes it seem like a chore and something he "has to do" but "he is out of there" as quickly as possible. I think he also doesn't like being taken away from what he thinks is his Hollywood star lifestyle in LA.

Right. In his mind, doing a radio show in LA and an internet-only tv show makes him some sort of hollywood celebrity.

Hmm... given all the sexual harassment claims against Celebrities and newscasters dominating the media now, it would be a good thing for several women (well not good for the women) if they came forward accusing Jorch of sexual harassment. That would finally be a sure way to knock Norry off the air for good. Premiere Network would have no choice but to can his sorry ass. For the women at least, their humiliation and sacrifice would not be in vain.

« Reply #84297 on: November 21, 2017, 04:12:13 PM »
This year is moving so fast! It really is, pretty soon it will be Feb!
Ha!  Thanks, Jorch. ;) I blame portals.  Seen any shadow rodents recently?

« Reply #84298 on: November 21, 2017, 04:12:34 PM »
By the math, considering the lack of any real show prep, it would mean that George's pay when averaged out is about $800 bucks an hour to let someone babble and all he has to do is occasionally interject a index card question. His job in that sense is more far more cush than a well payed attorney or psychiatrist as he doesn't really need to think.

I think your math is accurate. Jorch is paid $500,000 a year from Premiere. That means: $2000 for 2 and 1/2 hours a night = $10,000 a week; $40,000 per month, which then come to roughly $480,000 a year -- which Premiere then rounds out to an even $500,000 for the year.

Spot on Dyna-X.

« Reply #84299 on: November 21, 2017, 04:17:36 PM »
Right. In his mind, doing a radio show in LA and an internet-only tv show makes him some sort of hollywood celebrity.

Hmm... given all the sexual harassment claims against Celebrities and newscasters dominating the media now, it would be a good thing for several women (well not good for the women) if they came forward accusing Jorch of sexual harassment. That would finally be a sure way to knock Norry off the air for good. Premiere Network would have no choice but to can his sorry ass. For the women at least, their humiliation and sacrifice would not be in vain.
There's always the LMH bumpers.  It'll be interesting to see if Jorch and Tommee back-off tonight on their not-so-subtle eye-rollers.