Poll

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Author George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium  (Read 10068053 times)

Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #84060 on: November 11, 2017, 09:35:57 PM »
Exactly.  Everyone knows George is lazy, dumb, and is an overall terrible host.  He doesn't doesn't treat people well:  interrupting guests, not showing them or the listeners the courtesy of preparing for the show, treating callers - especially women - shabbily, appearing to care more about his own personal revenue stream than the well being of people listening to shows that seem to fall into the category of quackery, and so on. 

So why would people knowing that ghost write books that are meant to show him in a good light?  For the money?  To get in tight with him?  What conclusions should we draw about them from that?
PB.  Everyone knows men who drive Acuras are rude, selfish, arrogant men who take dangerous risks in traffic:  Cutting people off, speeding, and not signaling, especially right before onramps.  They obviously care more about their adrenanline rush than the safety and welfare of drivers and the public around them, even children!

So why would any corporation buy a fleet of Acuras, knowing that fleets are supposed to make a good impression!  Do they get a good bulk deal?  Do they own stock in Acura?  What conclusions can we draw about them from that?

« Reply #84061 on: November 11, 2017, 10:56:12 PM »
PB.  Everyone knows men who drive Acuras are rude, selfish, arrogant men who take dangerous risks in traffic:  Cutting people off, speeding, and not signaling, especially right before onramps.  They obviously care more about their adrenanline rush than the safety and welfare of drivers and the public around them, even children!

So why would any corporation buy a fleet of Acuras, knowing that fleets are supposed to make a good impression!  Do they get a good bulk deal?  Do they own stock in Acura?  What conclusions can we draw about them from that?

I give up, what conclusions do you think we could draw from a company buying a fleet of Acuras?

« Reply #84062 on: November 11, 2017, 11:03:02 PM »
I give up, what conclusions do you think we could draw from a company buying a fleet of Acuras?
No sense in me alienating half the forum.

Ummm. That the people who select corporate fleets are men?

« Reply #84063 on: November 11, 2017, 11:16:54 PM »
No sense in me alienating half the forum.

Ummm. That the people who select corporate fleets are men?

I must be missing something.  What are you talking about?

« Reply #84064 on: November 12, 2017, 03:10:16 AM »
I must be missing something.  What are you talking about?
I edited poorly, sorry. The point being that fleet purchasers are probably usually men...

What do you think of Jimmy's song tonight, "I'm not waiting for a lady; I'm waiting for a friend".  Cruisin for a bruisin at home if ya ask me.

« Reply #84065 on: November 12, 2017, 05:09:08 AM »
I edited poorly, sorry. The point being that fleet purchasers are probably usually men...

I got that, why are you telling us?

« Reply #84066 on: November 12, 2017, 05:10:36 AM »

What do you think of Jimmy's song tonight, "I'm not waiting for a lady; I'm waiting for a friend".  Cruisin for a bruisin at home if ya ask me.
i drive a honda accord, what does that tell about me?

« Reply #84067 on: November 12, 2017, 05:11:09 AM »
... What do you think of Jimmy's song tonight, "I'm not waiting for a lady; I'm waiting for a friend".  Cruisin for a bruisin at home if ya ask me.

No opinion, I quit listening to Coast before Jimmy Church was hired and have never listened to his show (I can also say the same for John Be Wells)

« Reply #84068 on: November 12, 2017, 11:19:31 AM »

They like ugly faces?

« Reply #84069 on: November 12, 2017, 03:25:03 PM »
i drive a honda accord, what does that tell about me?
In these parts, you would want a steering wheel lock!  Other than that, my crystal ball says you are smart!

« Reply #84070 on: November 12, 2017, 03:27:18 PM »
They like ugly faces?

Ew, yeah.
And little dark tubes shootin out white stuff from each mirror, straight out.  Very leeetle dark tubes....ewww.
And an upside down tomohawk on the driver's side fender area below the driver's mirror and ending just above the horizontal seam, seen best when enlarged.  Great for slashing other drivers primitively! Good marketing!  And gross!

« Reply #84071 on: November 12, 2017, 03:34:29 PM »
I got that, why are you telling us?
The analogy provides anither point of view on why co-authors joined with George.

i.e., George stinks.  Why would anyone reputable write with him!
i.e., Acuras stink.  Why would anyone reputable buy a fleet of them!

« Reply #84072 on: November 12, 2017, 05:16:39 PM »
The analogy provides anither point of view on why co-authors joined with George.

Did you ever take an English class where they asked you to write an essay using an analogy?  I ask because this isn't a very good one.  At all.  Usually analagies are used to compare similar objects or situations.   According to your own posts, Noory does more than ''stink''.  And Acuras are pretty good mid-range cars.  You yourself have pointed out - ad nauseum - some of the reasons why George Noory is not a good person.  What the heck does that have to do with some quality affordable car? 

I don't care for, let alone trust, let alone want to hear from anyone enabling George Noory to this extent, or helping him convince people he's something he's not - in this case some sort of ''worker in the light''.  What on earth does that have to do with what car a person drives?  Seriously.

If you want to listen to their show, or their guest appearances, or exchange emails, it's fine.  Not me.

« Reply #84073 on: November 13, 2017, 01:40:48 AM »
Other than that, my crystal ball says you are smart!
me thinks your crystal ball may be cracked :P

« Reply #84074 on: November 13, 2017, 03:31:26 PM »
Did you ever take an English class where they asked you to write an essay using an analogy?  I ask because this isn't a very good one.  At all.  Usually analagies are used to compare similar objects or situations.   According to your own posts, Noory does more than ''stink''.  And Acuras are pretty good mid-range cars.  You yourself have pointed out - ad nauseum - some of the reasons why George Noory is not a good person.  What the heck does that have to do with some quality affordable car? 

I don't care for, let alone trust, let alone want to hear from anyone enabling George Noory to this extent, or helping him convince people he's something he's not - in this case some sort of ''worker in the light''.  What on earth does that have to do with what car a person drives?  Seriously.

If you want to listen to their show, or their guest appearances, or exchange emails, it's fine.  Not me.

I took classes in the language of love!

If you took all that driven emotion about George, and applied it to men who drive Acuras, the vehemence we both feel would be a huge similarity.

But, just because I feel venomous toward men driving Acuras doesn't mean the manufacturers, sellers, or purchasers of Acuras do.  Likewise, just because listeners disapprove of George Noory, doesn't mean writers, publishers, sellers or purchasers of George's books do.

I hadn't realized how opposed to George you stand.  Are you an Art Bell fan? I never knew Art Bell, although not too long ago, I listened to some recordings and looked up his bumper music.  I didnt get very far though.

To me, George sucks, but like a frustrating pet, I have not entirely forsaken him.  And you *ARE* still here!  But you don't listen at all??  Don't you even love it when he steps in it or falls into his own messes?  You don't ROFL?  He is an inadvertent comedian.

Well, to avoid boring you "ad nauseum", I have tucked my new 15-paragraph suckage summary into an old, obscure suckage thread where appreciative avatars requested such posts.  Although, I had thought that suckage is what this here thread was for...

And gees lady, the good comes with the bad.  I might rant ad nauseum, but I try to inject humor, contribute to a variety of topics, and am usually able to support my claims,  instead of grandstanding and twisting things like that other verbose poster we all know here.  And I take the heat in back rooms from Swishy so he will leave contributors in peace out here!

I never said George isn't a good person.  His money is going somewhere and he burns his credit into the ground, and we can tell it's not for a new Mercedes every week, meaning that the dough is probably going toward good causes.  Everyone knows that giving in private is more honorable than giving publically, just to receive acknowledgement.  Although, in public, he participates in office and radio station charity fundraisers all the time.  He supported that International child, who is probably college-age now, and he helped that senior heart patient with her back mortgage as she was getting back on her feet, and after she had sort of been swindled, I gather.  Did Art publically support charities too?

« Reply #84075 on: November 13, 2017, 03:49:12 PM »
You have a bloodfeud with Men who drive Acuras? Good God you get better and better. You're held captive by a family of fat pervs, that deny you food and spy on you when you dress. You are destitute. You are on a diet but drink Maraschino Cherry juice. And now you hate men in low-level luxury cars. LOL!

Arm the Bazooka!

« Reply #84077 on: November 13, 2017, 04:02:45 PM »
You have a bloodfeud with Men who drive Acuras? Good God you get better and better. You're held captive by a family of fat pervs, that deny you food and spy on you when you dress. You are destitute. You are on a diet but drink Maraschino Cherry juice. And now you hate men in low-level luxury cars. LOL!

Arm the Bazooka!
At least you know I get outside...  See you later.

« Reply #84078 on: November 13, 2017, 04:08:19 PM »
At least you know I get outside...  See you later.

Found the Sniper!

« Reply #84079 on: November 13, 2017, 04:24:07 PM »
An Acura Integra was the first car I bought for myself. It was a badass car!

Black with Tan interior. 5 Speed Stick. CD Player. 6 Banger. Fast for its' day.
Traded it in on a new white 4x4 F-150 extended cab after college.

« Reply #84080 on: November 13, 2017, 04:44:17 PM »
An Acura Integra was the first car I bought for myself. It was a badass car!

Black with Tan interior. 5 Speed Stick. CD Player. 6 Banger. Fast for its' day.
Traded it in on a new white 4x4 F-150 extended cab after college.

The Fagmobile and OJ's Revenge

« Reply #84081 on: November 13, 2017, 06:05:14 PM »
Still driving the same Gremlin you drove in High School huh Dr. Mexican? :)

« Reply #84082 on: November 13, 2017, 06:15:55 PM »
Still driving the same Gremlin you drove in High School huh Dr. Mexican? :)

I believe it was actually a Pacer.  With the Levi interior.

« Reply #84083 on: November 13, 2017, 06:26:14 PM »
I believe it was actually a Pacer.  With the Levi interior.
I never bought one but there was a time that I actually sorta liked the idea of the AMC Eagle. Like a Rally-Car you could buy. AMC in some ways were ahead of their time with some of their ideas. Now AWD "cross-overs" are a dime-a-dozen.

« Reply #84084 on: November 13, 2017, 06:44:02 PM »
I took classes in the language of love!...

So that's a No on the English classes?

« Reply #84085 on: November 13, 2017, 06:56:50 PM »
... just because listeners disapprove of George Noory, doesn't mean writers, publishers, sellers or purchasers of George's books do.

I hadn't realized how opposed to George you stand.  Are you an Art Bell fan? I never knew Art Bell, although not too long ago, I listened to some recordings and looked up his bumper music.  I didnt get very far though.

To me, George sucks, but like a frustrating pet, I have not entirely forsaken him.  And you *ARE* still here!  But you don't listen at all??  Don't you even love it when he steps in it or falls into his own messes?  You don't ROFL?  He is an inadvertent comedian...

I used to enjoy listening to Norry for the laughs, not every night, not for the whole show, but on quite a few nights for quite a few years actually, but enough was finally enough.  I do still enjoy hearing about his awfulness, and adding my 2c, but I draw the line at listening. 

To me George has intentionally ruined a once great show, though laziness - among other undisireable traits.  I'm disgusted by the Byrnes for their part in enabling this (George is a Worker in the Light?  Really?)  It doesn't matter if no one agrees with me, I'm going to say it anyway. 

« Reply #84086 on: November 13, 2017, 08:24:13 PM »
I took classes in the language of love!

If you took all that driven emotion about George, and applied it to men who drive Acuras, the vehemence we both feel would be a huge similarity.

But, just because I feel venomous toward men driving Acuras doesn't mean the manufacturers, sellers, or purchasers of Acuras do.  Likewise, just because listeners disapprove of George Noory, doesn't mean writers, publishers, sellers or purchasers of George's books do.

To me, George sucks, but like a frustrating pet, I have not entirely forsaken him.  And you *ARE* still here!  But you don't listen at all??  Don't you even love it when he steps in it or falls into his own messes?  You don't ROFL?  He is an inadvertent comedian.

Well, to avoid boring you "ad nauseum", I have tucked my new 15-paragraph suckage summary into an old, obscure suckage thread where appreciative avatars requested such posts.  Although, I had thought that suckage is what this here thread was for...

And gees lady, the good comes with the bad.  I might rant ad nauseum, but I try to inject humor, contribute to a variety of topics, and am usually able to support my claims,  instead of grandstanding and twisting things like that other verbose poster we all know here.  And I take the heat in back rooms from Swishy so he will leave contributors in peace out here!

I never said George isn't a good person.  His money is going somewhere and he burns his credit into the ground, and we can tell it's not for a new Mercedes every week, meaning that the dough is probably going toward good causes.  Everyone knows that giving in private is more honorable than giving publically, just to receive acknowledgement.  Although, in public, he participates in office and radio station charity fundraisers all the time.  He supported that International child, who is probably college-age now, and he helped that senior heart patient with her back mortgage as she was getting back on her feet, and after she had sort of been swindled, I gather.  Did Art publically support charities too?

I like listening to Nori for the same reason that Statler and Waldorf stayed in the balcony box watching the Muppet Show.

« Reply #84087 on: November 13, 2017, 10:41:19 PM »
I used to enjoy listening to Norry for the laughs, not every night, not for the whole show, but on quite a few nights for quite a few years actually, but enough was finally enough.  I do still enjoy hearing about his awfulness, and adding my 2c, but I draw the line at listening. 

To me George has intentionally ruined a once great show, though laziness - among other undisireable traits.  I'm disgusted by the Byrnes for their part in enabling this (George is a Worker in the Light?  Really?)  It doesn't matter if no one agrees with me, I'm going to say it anyway. 

What radio do you like?  Ive seen you in other threads, but to be honest, I dont know much about those shows.

« Reply #84088 on: November 13, 2017, 10:47:53 PM »

I suppose you could always PM Nancy and ask her why her and her husband wrote for Noorie (be sure to ask how the last deal worked out as well so that you can confirm that George is a "good guy.")

« Reply #84089 on: November 13, 2017, 11:08:10 PM »
I suppose you could always PM Nancy and ask her why her and her husband wrote for Noorie (be sure to ask how the last deal worked out as well so that you can confirm that George is a "good guy.")
Why?  Why?  Obviously he charmed Nancy's pants off, and kept his arm around her husband's shoulders!