• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ShayP

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 11, 2017, 03:57:48 AM
Has anybody here listened to Holiday Coast Style, or whatever it was called?

Only the samples they played during the show.

The 'Oh Come All Ye Faithfully' duet with George and someone named Rocky was to die for.  I died a little that day.

ShayP

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 11, 2017, 02:00:38 AM
I'm driving people nuts with my Jimmy Church voice, of course they have no idea who he is but I explained and while they thought it was funny it got old fast. There's a hospital just down the street, gonna go to the ER and try it out on them.

'Hey I'm Jimmy Chuuuuuuurch. I'm filling in for George tonight and having a pain in my abdomen anybody want to take a look at me? That would be greeeeeat if you could because I feel like I'm dyin maaaaaaaan. By the way I don't have any health insurance but it's the middle of the night and we're all friends riiiiiiiiiiiiight?'                                                                                                       

LOL!  ;D

Parris001

Jimmy Church doesn't really piss me off. I think I'm so sick of Jorch that I'd gladly take Jimmy over him.

Greasy? Yes. Used car salesman? Yes.

But he has passion. I'm not sure Jorch even believes a damned thing he talks about on the radio.

Parris001

Quote from: ItsOver on November 11, 2017, 07:47:56 AM
Church is Snooron's even sleazier bro.  He sounds like a Wolfman Jack-wannabee, loaded down with gold bling, who hawks fake Rolex watches on a street corner.

Here's Yimmy kissing Jorch's ring butt.

Jorch looks like a caricature of a radio whore. That rug is absolutely FUCKING HIDEOUS!!!!! Dude, fucking act YOUR FUCKING AGE!!!! Nothing worse than some antique  prick that can't deal with how old they are.........

Swishypants

They look like they both came back from behind a gas station after huffing a can of Scotchguard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 11, 2017, 04:48:32 PM
They look like they both came back from behind a gas station after huffing a can of Scotchguard.

Were you pissed off that they stole your stash?  :D

Quote from: Parris001 on November 11, 2017, 04:41:15 PM
Jimmy Church doesn't really piss me off. I think I'm so sick of Jorch that I'd gladly take Jimmy over him.

Greasy? Yes. Used car salesman? Yes.

But he has passion. I'm not sure Jorch even believes a damned thing he talks about on the radio.

The Snorge is on autopilot.  He is usually completely unaware of what he's reading off his cue cards, and he mostly grunts out general responses when he senses a pause. 

He has this gig down to an art.  The question has always been, what the hell is he doing instead of engaging the guest and callers?

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 11, 2017, 06:34:05 PM
The Snorge is on autopilot.  He is usually completely unaware of what he's reading off his cue cards, and he mostly grunts out general responses when he senses a pause. 

He has this gig down to an art.  The question has always been, what the hell is he doing instead of engaging the guest and callers?
Reviewing all his source citations from the long Malaysia book?

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 10, 2017, 09:14:38 PM
Exactly.  Everyone knows George is lazy, dumb, and is an overall terrible host.  He doesn't doesn't treat people well:  interrupting guests, not showing them or the listeners the courtesy of preparing for the show, treating callers - especially women - shabbily, appearing to care more about his own personal revenue stream than the well being of people listening to shows that seem to fall into the category of quackery, and so on. 

So why would people knowing that ghost write books that are meant to show him in a good light?  For the money?  To get in tight with him?  What conclusions should we draw about them from that?
The way he says, "Hallooooooouuuuoooouuuuoooo" to female callers, ugh.

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on November 11, 2017, 07:47:56 AM
Church is Snooron's even sleazier bro.  He sounds like a Wolfman Jack-wannabee, loaded down with gold bling, who hawks fake Rolex watches on a street corner.

Here's Yimmy kissing Jorch's ring butt.

Yep!

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 10, 2017, 09:14:38 PM
Exactly.  Everyone knows George is lazy, dumb, and is an overall terrible host.  He doesn't doesn't treat people well:  interrupting guests, not showing them or the listeners the courtesy of preparing for the show, treating callers - especially women - shabbily, appearing to care more about his own personal revenue stream than the well being of people listening to shows that seem to fall into the category of quackery, and so on. 

So why would people knowing that ghost write books that are meant to show him in a good light?  For the money?  To get in tight with him?  What conclusions should we draw about them from that?
PB.  Everyone knows men who drive Acuras are rude, selfish, arrogant men who take dangerous risks in traffic:  Cutting people off, speeding, and not signaling, especially right before onramps.  They obviously care more about their adrenanline rush than the safety and welfare of drivers and the public around them, even children!

So why would any corporation buy a fleet of Acuras, knowing that fleets are supposed to make a good impression!  Do they get a good bulk deal?  Do they own stock in Acura?  What conclusions can we draw about them from that?

Quote from: Jojo on November 11, 2017, 09:35:57 PM
PB.  Everyone knows men who drive Acuras are rude, selfish, arrogant men who take dangerous risks in traffic:  Cutting people off, speeding, and not signaling, especially right before onramps.  They obviously care more about their adrenanline rush than the safety and welfare of drivers and the public around them, even children!

So why would any corporation buy a fleet of Acuras, knowing that fleets are supposed to make a good impression!  Do they get a good bulk deal?  Do they own stock in Acura?  What conclusions can we draw about them from that?

I give up, what conclusions do you think we could draw from a company buying a fleet of Acuras?

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 11, 2017, 10:56:12 PM
I give up, what conclusions do you think we could draw from a company buying a fleet of Acuras?
No sense in me alienating half the forum.

Ummm. That the people who select corporate fleets are men?

Quote from: Jojo on November 11, 2017, 11:03:02 PM
No sense in me alienating half the forum.

Ummm. That the people who select corporate fleets are men?

I must be missing something.  What are you talking about?

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 11, 2017, 11:16:54 PM
I must be missing something.  What are you talking about?
I edited poorly, sorry. The point being that fleet purchasers are probably usually men...

What do you think of Jimmy's song tonight, "I'm not waiting for a lady; I'm waiting for a friend".  Cruisin for a bruisin at home if ya ask me.

Quote from: Jojo on November 12, 2017, 03:10:16 AM
I edited poorly, sorry. The point being that fleet purchasers are probably usually men...

I got that, why are you telling us?

What do you think of Jimmy's song tonight, "I'm not waiting for a lady; I'm waiting for a friend".  Cruisin for a bruisin at home if ya ask me.
i drive a honda accord, what does that tell about me?

... What do you think of Jimmy's song tonight, "I'm not waiting for a lady; I'm waiting for a friend".  Cruisin for a bruisin at home if ya ask me.

No opinion, I quit listening to Coast before Jimmy Church was hired and have never listened to his show (I can also say the same for John Be Wells)

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on November 11, 2017, 09:35:57 PM

They like ugly faces?

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on November 12, 2017, 05:10:36 AM
i drive a honda accord, what does that tell about me?
In these parts, you would want a steering wheel lock!  Other than that, my crystal ball says you are smart!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on November 12, 2017, 11:19:31 AM
They like ugly faces?

Ew, yeah.
And little dark tubes shootin out white stuff from each mirror, straight out.  Very leeetle dark tubes....ewww.
And an upside down tomohawk on the driver's side fender area below the driver's mirror and ending just above the horizontal seam, seen best when enlarged.  Great for slashing other drivers primitively! Good marketing!  And gross!

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 12, 2017, 05:09:08 AM
I got that, why are you telling us?
The analogy provides anither point of view on why co-authors joined with George.

i.e., George stinks.  Why would anyone reputable write with him!
i.e., Acuras stink.  Why would anyone reputable buy a fleet of them!

Quote from: Jojo on November 12, 2017, 03:34:29 PM
The analogy provides anither point of view on why co-authors joined with George.

i.e., George stinks.  Why would anyone reputable write with him!
i.e., Acuras stink.  Why would anyone reputable buy a fleet of them!

Did you ever take an English class where they asked you to write an essay using an analogy?  I ask because this isn't a very good one.  At all.  Usually analagies are used to compare similar objects or situations.   According to your own posts, Noory does more than ''stink''.  And Acuras are pretty good mid-range cars.  You yourself have pointed out - ad nauseum - some of the reasons why George Noory is not a good person.  What the heck does that have to do with some quality affordable car? 

I don't care for, let alone trust, let alone want to hear from anyone enabling George Noory to this extent, or helping him convince people he's something he's not - in this case some sort of ''worker in the light''.  What on earth does that have to do with what car a person drives?  Seriously.

If you want to listen to their show, or their guest appearances, or exchange emails, it's fine.  Not me.

Quote from: Jojo on November 12, 2017, 03:25:03 PM
Other than that, my crystal ball says you are smart!
me thinks your crystal ball may be cracked :P

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 12, 2017, 05:16:39 PM
Did you ever take an English class where they asked you to write an essay using an analogy?  I ask because this isn't a very good one.  At all.  Usually analagies are used to compare similar objects or situations.   According to your own posts, Noory does more than ''stink''.  And Acuras are pretty good mid-range cars.  You yourself have pointed out - ad nauseum - some of the reasons why George Noory is not a good person.  What the heck does that have to do with some quality affordable car? 

I don't care for, let alone trust, let alone want to hear from anyone enabling George Noory to this extent, or helping him convince people he's something he's not - in this case some sort of ''worker in the light''.  What on earth does that have to do with what car a person drives?  Seriously.

If you want to listen to their show, or their guest appearances, or exchange emails, it's fine.  Not me.

I took classes in the language of love!

If you took all that driven emotion about George, and applied it to men who drive Acuras, the vehemence we both feel would be a huge similarity.

But, just because I feel venomous toward men driving Acuras doesn't mean the manufacturers, sellers, or purchasers of Acuras do.  Likewise, just because listeners disapprove of George Noory, doesn't mean writers, publishers, sellers or purchasers of George's books do.

I hadn't realized how opposed to George you stand.  Are you an Art Bell fan? I never knew Art Bell, although not too long ago, I listened to some recordings and looked up his bumper music.  I didnt get very far though.

To me, George sucks, but like a frustrating pet, I have not entirely forsaken him.  And you *ARE* still here!  But you don't listen at all??  Don't you even love it when he steps in it or falls into his own messes?  You don't ROFL?  He is an inadvertent comedian.

Well, to avoid boring you "ad nauseum", I have tucked my new 15-paragraph suckage summary into an old, obscure suckage thread where appreciative avatars requested such posts.  Although, I had thought that suckage is what this here thread was for...

And gees lady, the good comes with the bad.  I might rant ad nauseum, but I try to inject humor, contribute to a variety of topics, and am usually able to support my claims,  instead of grandstanding and twisting things like that other verbose poster we all know here.  And I take the heat in back rooms from Swishy so he will leave contributors in peace out here!

I never said George isn't a good person.  His money is going somewhere and he burns his credit into the ground, and we can tell it's not for a new Mercedes every week, meaning that the dough is probably going toward good causes.  Everyone knows that giving in private is more honorable than giving publically, just to receive acknowledgement.  Although, in public, he participates in office and radio station charity fundraisers all the time.  He supported that International child, who is probably college-age now, and he helped that senior heart patient with her back mortgage as she was getting back on her feet, and after she had sort of been swindled, I gather.  Did Art publically support charities too?

Swishypants

You have a bloodfeud with Men who drive Acuras? Good God you get better and better. You're held captive by a family of fat pervs, that deny you food and spy on you when you dress. You are destitute. You are on a diet but drink Maraschino Cherry juice. And now you hate men in low-level luxury cars. LOL!

Arm the Bazooka!

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on November 13, 2017, 03:49:12 PM
You have a bloodfeud with Men who drive Acuras? Good God you get better and better. You're held captive by a family of fat pervs, that deny you food and spy on you when you dress. You are destitute. You are on a diet but drink Maraschino Cherry juice. And now you hate men in low-level luxury cars. LOL!

Arm the Bazooka!
At least you know I get outside...  See you later.