• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Zetaspeak

Last night first hour guest was a psychic

Noory remembers fondly back to his local radio days when the psychic would do readings for 3 hours with the callers as Noory takes the night off

Jorge has been a lazy host for a loooooooong time

Quote from: TigerLily on October 26, 2017, 01:40:05 AM
Ewwww! Gross, Jorch. Run, Linda, Run!
==============================
'Allo!
With you yet am i briefly.
Missed i the Monologue of Mz.Howe...
Skimming i this hread in retrospect,and others,i feel i misjudged Mz.Lilly.
Wha hoppen to the 'sexy witch'avatar,now you are leather dressed old bag?
Know i femmes often flighty,flirty.
Thought i before that odds were high an femme on Bull-Grab was an x-dressing fag whom likes to flirt with un-suspecting men.
Reading back through Mz.Lilly's prodigious output of flirt-o-grams,i have re-considered and now assume she has femme gender genes.
Carry on flirting,et.al.
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
][ 7VF ][
PPS:What is actress in logo wearing?

Morgus

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 26, 2017, 09:10:23 PM
Last night first hour guest was a psychic

Noory remembers fondly back to his local radio days when the psychic would do readings for 3 hours with the callers as Noory takes the night off

Jorge has been a lazy host for a loooooooong time
When he took over the show, Noory threw out all of Art Bell's old rules including "No personal readings allowed"
Art made that rule because he wisely observed that a personal reading on the radio is interesting to only one person, the caller, not the general audience. So instead psychic guests could only get general questions of interest to everyone.
But Noory apparently can't get that?

Swishypants

Quote from: Morgus on October 26, 2017, 09:56:14 PM
When he took over the show, Noory threw out all of Art Bell's old rules including "No personal readings allowed"
Art made that rule because he wisely observed that a personal reading on the radio is interesting to only one person, the caller, not the general audience. So instead psychic guests could only get general questions of interest to everyone.

http://sitarchive.com/?p=6347

Here ya go! Stop listening to C2C. There are plenty of old Art shows to keep you happy.

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 10:01:56 PM
http://

Here ya go! Stop listening to C2C. There are plenty of old Art shows to keep you happy.
Shhh. Delete yer post lest iHateMedia, Inc and the interns and paralegals onto it.

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on October 26, 2017, 09:56:14 PM
It has seemed arbitrary to me. Not to long ago, he told a female guest she couldnt do individual readigs, but then later he encouraged a male guest to do the same.

Just like he told a female caller her aliens on human sleeptime rapes were all in her head, but then soon after he had two separate male guests on who discuss alien on human sleeptime rape.

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 25, 2017, 02:33:17 AM
George Noory. Total imbecile. He has a Roman-Catholic priest on as a guest, then blares some tasteless "Aerosmith" bumper song. Like he's trying to "stick it to the guy" and Noory is so clueless as to defy the fact he can even have a job.

Note he never mentions, despite claiming he was some Cradle Catholic, that his firm beliefs "allow him" to parade a whole bunch of hucksters and snake-oil salespeople to cheat, manipulate, lie to and "rip off" the gullible, ignorant listeners while "allowing them" to claim to speak for God.

What a f*ck. What a liar, cheat, insecure and shallow, selfish person that Noory is. A new low among the low. What's next? He has his producers play AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" as some "themed" song for his next segment with that priest? Noory might as well given that priest the middle finger -- because that host knows no way of God and decency, and is just some con artist who has real issues and makes our skin crawl.
Janie's Got A Gun might have been selected by othe staff. 

Or, it might harken to priests raping children?

TigerLily

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on October 26, 2017, 09:22:07 PM
'Allo!
Thought i before that odds were high an femme on Bull-Grab was an x-dressing fag whom likes to flirt with un-suspecting men.
Reading back through Mz.Lilly's prodigious output of flirt-o-grams,i have re-considered and now assume she has femme gender genes.
Carry on flirting,et.al.
"B_B"
][ 7VF ][

'Allo Beelzebubbuleh. Nice of you to grace us with your presence again. I'm not quite sure from your post if you approve of me or not but either way I am pleased to see you.  And in respect of your possibility of delicate sensitivity I will not flirt with you but my intentions are pure fun. I hope your health is improving. Looking forward to your next visit. Your unique style and deviated perspective is always a treat or a trick
My Halloween costume is Cate Blanchett as Hela, Queen of Death from the new Thor movie. But don't get too used to her. I'm considering going Classic old school with Vampira
Best wishes

Jojo

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 26, 2017, 02:58:39 AM
Beware, all. A malicious, phishing link is posted on the "Coast To Coast AM" website. One supposedly praising George Noory.

"New George Noory Profile: Check out an interview/profile of George Noory in the new online magazine, DailySingle."

I suggest you don't. It's an exploit site. I detected Noory's attempt to hack visitor's computers, of course. It's a malware-driven phishing attempt to get into your computer. See what those crooks at that website do -- and see how they are "tied into" George Noory and "Coast To Coast AM."
The Daily Single went out of business over a year ago.

It's more like "Single, Daily" lol.

Jojo

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on October 26, 2017, 09:22:07 PM
'Allo!
Carry on flirting,et.al.
"B_B"
][ 7VF ][

It looks like a tarantula.

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on October 26, 2017, 10:12:12 PM
Shhh. Delete yer post lest iHateMedia, Inc and the interns and paralegals onto it.

Drat. You're right, albrecht

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on October 26, 2017, 11:09:03 PM
I'm usually "right" in several ways but in this case I think we all can, or should, agree. And maybe even an MV intervention delete before the awesome archive get interns n paralegal issues. The guy doing yeomans work and would be bad for all if such happens. Delete post! PM such sites and links only. Not that people/companies cant find or try takedown but why make easier?

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on October 26, 2017, 10:12:12 PM

It's Premiere doing viral shit because nobody listens to Noory. It's cool.

mike_olsen

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 25, 2017, 01:09:50 AM
Nori said "you might remember we had L.A Marzulli on a few months ago to discuss Fatima."

L.A Marzulli was on two weeks ago to discuss Fatima. 
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/10/11

I guess Nori meant "a few weeks ago."

I swear he said "a few moments ago", which is even dumber to say. Again, mushmouth noory has marbles in his head.

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 26, 2017, 11:09:03 PM

You are not very bright and have family issues. I'll bet you're wild in the sack. Crazy as fuck, but good in bed. I'd like to make you a bunch of promises and not keep them. :)

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 11:27:56 PM

Delete, poopypants

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 11:27:56 PM
Ha.  I wondered if that was the case actually once. But seems so old style html, not mist tunnels and hemmoraging assets for tablet friendly redesign. And not promoted enough,  but who knows. Gandalf  Is Tommee or just ai bot?
Russians probably.

Delete anyway! Just in case.

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on October 26, 2017, 11:35:48 PM
Ha.  I wondered if that was the case actually once. But seems so old style html, not mist tunnels and hemmoraging assets for tablet friendly redesign. And not promoted enough,  but who knows. Gandalf  Is Tommee or just ai bot?
Russians probably.

No, it's CONUS. They can't get any ad-revenue from you guys because you either don't listen or won't buy shit, so they do this and try to get "sympathy clicks." It's been up for years! No web crawler hasn't indexed and flagged it! Relax ladies and gents, and tell Tigerlilly to pull those panties off and get in the kitchen! :)

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on October 26, 2017, 11:35:48 PM
Russians probably.

The guy who set it up used to post here. Not a 'bot nor a sNooryista

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 11:37:45 PM
No, it's CONUS. They can't get any ad-revenue from you guys because you either don't listen or won't buy shit, so they do this and try to get "sympathy clicks." It's been up for years! No web crawler hasn't indexed and flagged it! Relax ladies and gents, and tell Tigerlilly to pull those panties off and get in the kitchen! :)

You are such a little dick. Literally

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 26, 2017, 11:40:18 PM
The guy who set it up used to post here. Not a 'bot nor a sNooryista

OMFG! Do you know what a contractor is? Fucking hell! Is my sammich ready, because I'm going to stroke you over the counter and make you eat it!

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 26, 2017, 11:43:14 PM
You are such a little dick. Literally

It's big enough for me sweetie-pie, and your cervix is tilted anyway! You won't mind when I go in you like a Gorilla on Cocaine! :)

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 11:43:29 PM
OMFG! Do you know what a contractor is? Fucking hell! Is my sammich ready, because I'm going to stroke you over the counter and make you eat it!

You would have no idea what to do with a real female. Go back to playing with your little sister's Barbie doll

mike_olsen

Haven't posted in awhile, so much to comment on. I'll start though with the first thing that came to mind today.

When talking to Hogue, Numskull Noory said "Trump's not a good speaker". Wow, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Which is unfair to call Trump the kettle, because he's 10 times a better speaker than Noory. Hell, anyone with any good grasp of the English language is a better speaker than Jorch. New people who listen to C2C for the first time will be fooled that Noory is a good speaker/broadcaster because of his baritone voice, but keep listening folks -- that just serves as a pretense for Noory, which he thinks can cover-up his mush-mouth and  extraordinary lack of command of the English language. He can't go 2-3 sentences without mispronouncing or totally butchering relatively simple words. English was most definitely not his first language. Although, there are many people who learn English as a second language without all the butchery of the language that Jorch does to it. Final summation: Jorch's brain is not very sharp. One can surmise that it's due to old age that he keeps slurring and garbling his speech, but I suspect this has been with him his entire life.

Now a random comment and a general question: When a guest tells something shocking or surprising to Noory, what is his professional broadcasting response? Answer: Jeeezzz......

How's this for a drinking game -- take a drink whenever Jorch says "Jeeezzz". I warn you though, you'll be drunk near the end of the first hour.

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 26, 2017, 11:45:36 PM
You would have no idea what to do with a real female. Go back to playing with your little sister's Barbie doll

I'll blind fold you and pull your hair while I beat that pussy with a wet mop! Eh? AMIRIGHT!? :)

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 11:48:35 PM
I'll blind fold you and pull your hair while I beat that pussy with a wet mop! Eh? AMIRIGHT!? :)

ok. That one made me laugh. Now go away little boy

Swishypants

Looks like the iHeart bondholders want to force the company into bankruptcy.  Apparently the bondholders would recoup what they are owed, while the investors would b wiped out.  The investors are offering equity in exchange for some debt, but it doesn't look like the bond holders are interested.

The company is on track to run out of cash in Q2 next year

http://nypost.com/2017/10/26/iheartmedia-woos-creditors-with-50-50-deal/ 

TigerLily

Quote from: mike_olsen on October 26, 2017, 11:48:02 PM
Haven't posted in awhile, so much to comment on. I'll start though with the first thing that came to mind today.

When talking to Hogue, Numskull Noory said "Trump's not a good speaker". Wow, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Which is unfair to call Trump the kettle, because he's 10 times a better speaker than Noory. Hell, anyone with any good grasp of the English language is a better speaker than Jorch. New people who listen to C2C for the first time will be fooled that Noory is a good speaker/broadcaster because of his baritone voice, but keep listening folks -- that just serves as a pretense for Noory, which he thinks can cover-up his mush-mouth and  extraordinary lack of command of the English language. He can't go 2-3 sentences without mispronouncing or totally butchering relatively simple words. English was most definitely not his first language. Although, there are many people who learn English as a second language without all the butchery of the language that Jorch does to it. Final summation: Jorch's brain is not very sharp. One can surmise that it's due to old age that he keeps slurring and garbling his speech, but I suspect this has been with him his entire life.

Now a random comment and a general question: When a guest tells something shocking or surprising to Noory, what is his professional broadcasting response? Answer: Jeeezzz......

How's this for a drinking game -- take a drink whenever Jorch says "Jeeezzz". I warn you though, you'll be drunk near the end of the first hour.

I often thought he was either drunk or having a stroke. Or both. That's how I found Bellgab. Googling, "What's wrong with George Noory?"