• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2017, 05:45:13 PM
She must have worn him out.  lol.  Poor guy didn't have a chance.

The rumour is that she'd do anyone on Match Game, even Jamie Farr...and everyone knows what a freak that guy was.  :D

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2017, 05:42:30 PM
I would sex her now.

I'm glad there are men out there like you who will take care of these women.  She looks like she's 70 going on 80.  Reminds me of my grandmother and I think I'm gonna throw up.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2017, 05:50:33 PM
I'm glad there are men out there like you who will take care of these women.  She looks like she's 70 going on 80.  Reminds me of my grandmother and I think I'm gonna throw BONE up.

There's room for all 5 of us in there you know! :)

Swishypants

Once those flap-jacks gets ta' smackin', you'll blow Aunt Jemima all over those stretch marks!

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2017, 05:50:33 PM
I'm glad there are men out there like you who will take care of these women.  She looks like she's 70 going on 80.  Reminds me of my grandmother and I think I'm gonna throw up.

She is attractive to me.  Maybe the thigh-highs?  Regardless...she's an attrative woman who I wouldn't turn down.   ;)  Older women are still sexy.  :-\

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2017, 05:56:44 PM
She is attractive to me.  Maybe the thigh-highs?  Regardless...she's an attrative woman who I wouldn't turn down.   ;)  Older women are still sexy.  :-\

You really need your own thread Shay.     Shay's Beauty of the Month or What Say Shay

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2017, 05:56:44 PM

I have impossible standards.  It is a good thing I'm married to a lovely lady because I'd be having a hell of a time if I was single.  I was attracted to older women too when I was 15 but I grew out of it though Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch still look lovely and I'd do them if given the chance.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 05:53:48 PM
There's room for all 5 of us in there you know! :)

Don't I know it. LOL. No, I think I'll pass on GGILF's Gone Wild.

Swishypants

The depression times made it so smart people did not have children, so they are not smart like we are.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2017, 04:12:54 PM
I have to edit.  Lobo said he would hang himself.  Not shoot himself.  Regardless...same outcome.  ;)  ;D
Maybe Mr. Lobo can start a trend for C2C guests.  When Jorch inevitably gets to index card #48 and asks "So, what have yeeewww got planned?"  the guest can come up with some different way of offing themselves after enduring the worst dullard they've ever encountered.

Jorch - "So, what have yeeewww got planned, Linda?"

LMH - "Well, Jorch, after the show, I'm going to take a nice, hot bath, to wash the last several hours off of me.  Then I'll slit my wrists and bleed out in the tub, the ultimate Lady in Red.  Just for you, Jorch.

Jorch - "That's swell, Linda.  We'll see yeeewww next month at your regular time."

Dave Schrader and promising subject matter... maybe tonight won't be an acid bath.

Dateline

So, I see the Ol Part Timer has left the building for the weekend, leaving a trail of secret sauce.

NoMoreNoory

Yep, Joorch skipping out tonight AND next Friday. Highly cryptic sign-off at the end of last night's show. He said Schrader would be 'filling in for me' tonight because he's 'on mini-assignment'. On what now? What the fuck is a mini-assignment? Pizza roll party at Tommee's place?
Back on Monday, he assures us, 'with some interesting news for you on Coassacoassayem'. He likes to play these teases, doesn't he?
And finally just dropped into normal retard mode with 'and, er, just keep pushing away.'   ???

ItsOver

"Mini-assignment?"  Is he looking for a Mini-Me Jorch?  Probably just another night out with Tommee, looking for stale turkee  sammiches or heading to IHOP.

Jorch's idea of interesting news for Monday would be along the lines of Doc Wallet being on twice a week. 

Dateline

Allright Norry, a mini-ass-ingment is when you don't go full throttle in your "Gramper's Pampers."  You just dribble a little and only wear your "Gramper's Security Lock-In Pad."

Doc Wallet wrote him a subscription for some anti-diarrhea supplements and he od' on them before the show was over last night.   

Jojo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 20, 2017, 05:59:13 PM
You really need your own thread Shay.     Shay's Beauty of the Month or What Say Shay
Start a man cave.  Puh-lease.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on October 20, 2017, 09:30:02 PM
Start a man cave.  Puh-lease.
I know some of the objects women of desire being posted publicly is amazing. Have some decorum and keep your deepest, darkest sexual experiences, or fantasies, to the basement coffin during the Skull & Bones, or other fraternal societies, indoctrination process. Please. This is about GNS!

NevadaGuy2011

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 20, 2017, 08:24:30 PM
Yep, Joorch skipping out tonight AND next Friday. Highly cryptic sign-off at the end of last night's show. He said Schrader would be 'filling in for me' tonight because he's 'on mini-assignment'. On what now? What the fuck is a mini-assignment? Pizza roll party at Tommee's place?
Back on Monday, he assures us, 'with some interesting news for you on Coassacoassayem'. He likes to play these teases, doesn't he?
And finally just dropped into normal retard mode with 'and, er, just keep pushing away.'   ???

He has been taking a lot of Friday's off in recent months.  Wish he would take them all off.  I encourage him to demand three day weekends in his next contract. 

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 20, 2017, 08:24:30 PM

Assurance or pendulous warning.

Has Snorch ever mentioned Bellgab? No I guess he wouldn't would he. I remember him complaining a couple years ago "they say I interrupt my guests." I enjoy knowing he knows.

Quote from: NevadaGuy2011 on October 20, 2017, 10:36:43 PM
He has been taking a lot of Friday's off in recent months.  Wish he would take them all off.  I encourage him to demand three day weekends in his next contract.
I hear you, though I was kind of looking forward to some classic George tonight in the same way I look forward to a nice greasy Big Mac lol. Dave is always good and the topics seem fresh and interesting, so i'm still going to tune in.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on October 20, 2017, 07:11:57 PM
Maybe Mr. Lobo can start a trend for C2C guests.  When Jorch inevitably gets to index card #48 and asks "So, what have yeeewww got planned?"  the guest can come up with some different way of offing themselves after enduring the worst dullard they've ever encountered.

Jorch - "So, what have yeeewww got planned, Linda?"

LMH - "Well, Jorch, after the show, I'm going to take a nice, hot bath, to wash the last several hours off of me.  Then I'll slit my wrists and bleed out in the tub, the ultimate Lady in Red.  Just for you, Jorch.

Jorch - "That's swell, Linda.  We'll see yeeewww next month at your regular time."

LOL! That's perfect. You know that if Linda really did say that it would go right over his head. 

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on October 20, 2017, 02:56:26 PM
Ha!  Another Jorchism, his determination to address folks by some Jorch-abortion of their first name.  If it's like Mr. Lobo's case, Jorch knows he'll screw-up his name anyway so may as well do it going in with Jorch's "personal touch."  He, he, he... "Mr. Logo."  Just one more reason for me to refer to Nooron as "Jorch."  I'm surprised he refers to LMH as "Linda," instead of "Lin."  He must know LMH would beat his ass.  ;D
Tim, Timmeee.. Tom, Tommeee..... Jojo, Joey..........

Jojo

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on October 20, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

Has Snorch ever mentioned Bellgab? No I guess he wouldn't would he. I remember him complaining a couple years ago "they say I interrupt my guests." I enjoy knowing he knows.
Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:30:59 AM
Thanks MV...thats all I want....I think your posters by and large are decent fun loving and smarter than all get up..........people
id have a blast having a beer with them or a glass of wine...chatting about all things......and in many many cases...absolutely hilarious.

p.s.  its me  lol

So you see, he has mentioned the Bellgabbers.  Especially the ones who drink wine and beer.  He might not have mentioned the fans who drink hard liquor or who abstain, though.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on October 21, 2017, 08:38:28 AM
So you see, he has mentioned the Bellgabbers.  Especially the ones who drink wine and beer.  He might not have mentioned the fans who drink hard liquor or who abstain, though.

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on October 20, 2017, 09:46:36 PM
I know some of the objects women of desire being posted publicly is amazing. Have some decorum and keep your deepest, darkest sexual experiences, or fantasies, to the basement coffin during the Skull & Bones, or other fraternal societies, indoctrination process. Please. This is about GNS!

LOL!  Yeah...and Hoagie's thread is about his show and you've seen how those conversations evolved.   ;)

ShayP

It would be a pleasure to have some drinks and a meal with George Noory.  I want to go to a pub with him during the World Cup or tailgate at another sporting event.  Or better yet at my buddy's house when we are watching football all day and crushing the usual 2 cases of beer.  That would please me.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on October 20, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

BG'ers are Jorch's favorites.  He lovingly refers to us as haters, basement dwellers, rat eaters, and other terms of endearment I don't recall.