George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on September 08, 2017, 12:56:49 AM
Doc Wallet just recommended a 94 old man needs to eat 10-12 eggs a day! :o

Jesus. I heard that this am on one of those stations (KSRO) that plays Coast through to 8am ET.
It went with a perfect example of Wallet's fraudulence and rampant hucksterism, all unchecked by Noory. Depression, said the vet, is caused by a deficiency in a single mineral. Magnesium, I would venture, but the 'doc' wasn't telling. He knew of a study which found that one neighborhood had high levels of petty crime, rape and murder, while an adjoining neighborhood had low levels of same. And - lo! - the study found that the residents in the crime-ridden streets were deficient in this magic mineral, while their counterparts were not.
This prompted all kinds of questions. Location? Demographic? Average age? Median income? Who ran the study? Who funded it? Published? Sample size? Time period? What accounted for the difference? Water supply? Diet? Etc, etc. None of which Noory asked, of course. Instead, ever eager to appear the expert, he engaged in a game of Guess The Mineral with Wallet, who still wasn't saying.
The reason for his silence? Simple. Taking the mystery mineral in isolation is not the answer: it has to be taken in combination with other things which, of course, Wallet was also not specifying. The translation is clear enough. 'If I tell you the missing mineral, you'll go to your pharmacy and buy it, making me no money. So if you want it, you'll have to come and buy one of my hocus-pocus grab-bag mixtures.' Kerching!
I'm sure I also heard him say something about people 'in a coma' with Alzheimer's, being up on their feet and mentally clear in four or five days with one of his thousand pill a day regimens. If it were really that simple, wouldn't it be making headline news around the world and, more importantly, doesn't Wallet have a professional, moral and humanitarian duty to make sure it is? And wouldn't Noory have a duty to raise the point? Apparently not.
Shameful.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Designx on September 08, 2017, 07:22:25 PM

https://youtu.be/XJK8GXVvKkA

Crying laughing at that!
And don't forget Joorch's 'intention experiment' tonight to save Florida. Sit by for that!*

*©â,,¢ Joorch Noory

albrecht

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 08, 2017, 09:35:18 AM
Jesus. I heard that this am on one of those stations (KSRO) that plays Coast through to 8am ET.
It went with a perfect example of Wallet's fraudulence and rampant hucksterism, all unchecked by Noory. Depression, said the vet, is caused by a deficiency in a single mineral. Magnesium, I would venture, but the 'doc' wasn't telling. He knew of a study which found that one neighborhood had high levels of petty crime, rape and murder, while an adjoining neighborhood had low levels of same. And - lo! - the study found that the residents in the crime-ridden streets were deficient in this magic mineral, while their counterparts were not.
This prompted all kinds of questions. Location? Demographic? Average age? Median income? Who ran the study? Who funded it? Published? Sample size? Time period? What accounted for the difference? Water supply? Diet? Etc, etc. None of which Noory asked, of course. Instead, ever eager to appear the expert, he engaged in a game of Guess The Mineral with Wallet, who still wasn't saying.

The reason for his silence? Simple. Taking the mystery mineral in isolation is not the answer: it has to be taken in combination with other things which, of course, Wallet was also not specifying. The translation is clear enough. 'If I tell you the missing mineral, you'll go to your pharmacy and buy it, making me no money. So if you want it, you'll have to come and buy one of my hocus-pocus grab-bag mixtures.' Kerching!
I'm sure I also heard him say something about people 'in a coma' with Alzheimer's, being up on their feet and mentally clear in four or five days with one of his thousand pill a day regimens. If it were really that simple, wouldn't it be making headline news around the world and, more importantly, doesn't Wallet have a professional, moral and humanitarian duty to make sure it is? And wouldn't Noory have a duty to raise the point? Apparently not.
Shameful.
I agree. I laugh at Norry but that was a new low. It was even mentioned that "they will enjoy the answer over a merlot" or something. Laughing at the listeners who might actually believe in the cure. I'm sure if a listener, who is not house-bound, shut-in, or in hospice, sees Norry and Doc Wallet swilling wine at some restaurant and approaches them they will get a plastic glass of tap-water...and still not get any answer for the miracle missing mineral for their condition. Maybe, if they are blind, Norry might even give them an unopened book that a guest's agent/publisher sent him prior to a show.

NoMoreNoory

MV: Please can we have our jpegs back? It's killing me not being able to post pics quickly. It's half the fun of Coastgab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 08, 2017, 10:27:09 PM
MV: Please can we have our jpegs back? It's killing me not being able to post pics quickly. It's half the fun of Coastgab.

You can still do that.

Tim Ball seems to be ecstatic that Irma will cause devastation.  What an asshole.

Zetaspeak

At least we can agree on something

He pretty much saying, if the storm is devastating it a good thing. The night before it hits

Why does George keep bringing this shithead on, did he really need to be on twice this week.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on September 08, 2017, 11:39:25 PM
At least we can agree on something

He pretty much saying, if the storm is devastating it a good thing. The night before it hits

Why does George keep bringing this shithead on, did he really need to be on twice this week.

We probably agree more than you might think.  But yes, at least we do agree on Tim Ball.  What a disgusting prick. 

Jorch is doing an intention experiment next hour to try and reduce the strength of Irma.  Of course he'll claim success whenever Irma makes landfall. ::)

Jackie, a 13 year old girl, calling in to Jorch, sounds far too intelligent to be a regular listener.  Hopefully she will grow out of it in a year or two.

Jorch thinks you weaken a hurricane by slowing it down.  What a nincompoop.

Jojo

I can't post them slowly OR quickly.  But I did what everyone said.  It used to be fine.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 08, 2017, 04:25:17 AM
I have anxiety disorder, it flares up out of the blue. So tonight I watched the NFL game and then went to bed early cuz I was feeling shitty, put John Batchelor on, I was in and out of sleep and I was feeling anxious, so i gave up on sleeping and just laid there staring at the ceiling and realized Jorch was on now, as soon as I heard it was the snake oil peddling veterinarian my heart started pounding and my anxiety turned to rage.

'Here We Go Again' guy, GET THESE TWO MUTHERFUCKIN' CONMEN OFF THE PUBLIC AIRWAVES AND IN JAIL!!! FTC and FCC need to take them down.

From what I can see talk radio is now almost fully supported by medical snakeoil fraudsters, the same sponsors are on every major talk radio show, it's disgusting because they are spending a fortune advertising their garbage on these shows because they know the audience for talk radio is older, many in poor health and lonely, the perfect marks. Jorch the scumbag is the worst though because he puts them on his show under the guise they are just guests when we know it's a big time paid deal and Jorch and Premier don't disclose it to their loyal aud ....... victims.

Calms Forte, Super Supplements.
More veggies.n
Calcium and magnesium at nite (Epsom salt bath=magnesium)(seaweed snacks)
    Liquid combos are tasty!
Aspirin is a mild sedative
Vicks Vapor Rub (menthol) is a mild topical sedative
Catnip tea
Vitamin B complex (meat, nutritional yeast seasoning)
You'd be surprised what a couple salty nuts and a teaspoon of sugar can do.

Anxiety and GN suck!

Sweet dreams!

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 08, 2017, 10:32:00 PM

You can still do that.

Do please explain. All I ever get is that jpegs are not supported. Can't attach or copy and paste or dragon drop. All attempts on phone, iPad and iMac have failed. Tried saving as PDF, but that didn't work either.

TigerLily

Quote from: Jojo on September 09, 2017, 03:41:46 AM
I can't post them slowly OR quickly.  But I did what everyone said.  It used to be fine.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 09, 2017, 11:03:04 AM
Do please explain. All I ever get is that jpegs are not supported. Can't attach or copy and paste or dragon drop. All attempts on phone, iPad and iMac have failed. Tried saving as PDF, but that didn't work either.

Quite a coinshedensh I saw these posts. I ran into the same problem for the first time earlier today. Tried to post a png ... nope. Then a jpeg ... no go.  Then a gif ... uh uh. What's up with that? Do I need turbo mode? A special tutorial? A reply in "how to use Bellgab"?

Jackstar

Quote from: TigerLily on September 09, 2017, 11:49:16 PM
What's up with that? Do I need turbo mode? A special tutorial? A reply in "how to use Bellgab"?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 09, 2017, 11:49:16 PM
Quite a coinshedensh I saw these posts. I ran into the same problem for the first time earlier today. Tried to post a png ... nope. Then a jpeg ... no go.  Then a gif ... uh uh. What's up with that? Do I need turbo mode? A special tutorial? A reply in "how to use Bellgab"?

I really shouldn't be providing the "enemy" with info like this but you just tap the insert image button and paste the url of the image inside it.  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2017, 12:24:00 AM
I really shouldn't be providing the "enemy" with info like this but you just tap the insert image button and paste the url of the image inside it.  ;)

Well, you know what they say. "Keep your friends close and your enemies ... "  Besides, do I look North Korean to you? Or Russian? Thanks, Doc  :)

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2017, 12:24:00 AM

Sorry if you see me as the enemy, Doc. Happy to parade my (possibly ignorant) confusion, but...
1) What 'insert image button'? There is an 'Attach files' button which won't accept jpegs.
2) What if your image is self-created and unpublished and therefore absent a url? Is this not what PB The D was bemoaning in losing his images from Joorch's Eye Pad?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 10, 2017, 02:38:57 AM
Well, you know what they say. "Keep your friends close and your enemies ... "  Besides, do I look North Korean to you? Or Russian? Thanks, Doc  :)

Maybe a bit of both.  ;)

No problem whatsoever.  :)

BREAKING: The "Coast To Coast AM" store is proud to announce the release of the "official" George Noory hand puppet. Yes, now you can create your own mock broadcast and "live appearances" with this realistic model of everyone's most-respected talk-radio host.

From the description: "Thanks to the folks at Awkward Puppets on YouTube,  -- who have created the spitting image of the "famous" talk-radio host -- "Coast To Coast AM" is proud to present the George Noory hand puppet. Complete with saggy facial features, a bad wig, over-the top dyed mustache and Noory's trademark French-blue shirt, this novelty is sure to please all loyal Noory fans."

*NOTE: This is obvious satire and parody under "fair use." So please see it as such. Neither George Noory or that "Awkward Puppets" channel had anything to with, nor endorses this joke. I couldn't help but create this after I saw an earlier post here featuring those "Awkward Puppets," and couldn't help seeing that one shown appears to be modeled after George Noory himself.

Noory claims he doesn't believe in coincidences. OK. How can he explain this one?

https://i.imgur.com/gWmzgJs.jpg?1[/img]]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 09, 2017, 11:03:04 AM

Set up an Imgur account. Post the images you want into there, then post the image link into the [img ]image link[ /img]...(next to url icon, left side second row of icons above smilies.)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2017, 11:01:11 AM
Set up an Imgur account. Post the images you want into there, then post the image link into the [img ]image link[ /img]...(next to url icon, left side second row of icons above smilies.)

Yes, set up an Imgur account as Yorkshire pud recommended. I did just that to post images to message boards. Just size the image for "bulletin boards," copy the full name of the image -- including the image-type extension, paste it in a comment and then use the "Insert Image" button above, followed by enclosing that line with the "Insert Hyperlink" button. You should be good to go then.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 10, 2017, 11:17:10 AM
Yes, set up an Imgur account as Yorkshire pud recommended. I did just that to post images to message boards. Just size the image for "bulletin boards," copy the full name of the image -- including the image-type extension, paste it in a comment and then use the "Insert Image" button above, followed by enclosing that line with the "Insert Hyperlink" button. You should be good to go then.

You don't even need to do that. Simply open the photo uploaded into imgur...Click on 'copy' next to 'Direct link' Second option down on right of opened image. Paste between [ img][ /img] (close the gaps) and here you are.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2017, 11:01:11 AM

No thanks, I already have more than enough web site ''memberships'' and passwords, more than enough of an on-line footprint, more than enough personal data out there. 

If MV doesn't want people to post images from their computer, and have them not look like crap, then why whould we want to post them to his site anyway?

But thanks for the suggestion.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 10, 2017, 11:36:14 AM
No thanks, I already have more than enough web site ''memberships'' and passwords, more than enough of an on-line footprint. 

If MV doesn't want people to post images from their computer, and have them not look like crap, then why whould we want to post them?

But thanks for the suggestion.

He's done it to save bandwidth. I sort of get that, images use up vast amounts of space.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2017, 11:37:28 AM

He's done it to save bandwidth. I sort of get that, images use up vast amounts of space.

I'd have more sympathy for that if he hadn't made various other changes for the worse as well.