• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on August 12, 2017, 02:00:13 PM
Near the end of the show last night I caught Noory telling a caller that perhaps Kim Jung Un was being "edged on" by someone.  Noory probably meant "egged on" :o
The Cleopatra obessed caller made it in again too.
Also a caller named George was complaining about some so-called Bible expert guests recently and scolded Noory that his guests are getting "stale"  :o
C2C should just give-in and let Bill from Madison with his Finno-Urgic theories and the Cleopatra lady be on the show as a full guest. Their theories seem to be as good as other guests and in some cases more interesting. Also the poor guy from Elgin, TX who always calls in and goes on about his dad that was murdered but never gives us the whole story. Let them have a show and be done with it. Heck, even give "Corny" a chance to really explain his legal situation and not just replays of "bullets, beans, and Bible" "gold, guns, and guts" spiel.

Dateline

Norry, you will never hear from her again unless your perform the following feats:

1.  Show up at her door step.

2.  With roses.

3.  And a ring, (no not that kind, she just likes jewelry).

4.  Recite the following:  "Please forgive me, I have been such a Richard."

ZaZa

Quote from: Dateline on August 12, 2017, 09:39:07 PM
Norry, you will never hear from her again unless your perform the following feats:

1.  Show up at her door step.

2.  With roses.

3.  And a ring, (no not that kind, she just likes jewelry).

4.  Recite the following:  "Please forgive me, I have been such a Richard."
Dateline,
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT George Norry's transvestite lover ??

ZaZa

You 'fuckers' thing that George Noory sucks and is irritating,
just listen to this stupid bitch Lisa Garr - hmmmmm... uhhmmmm... hmmm ohhh... ugggg ..ughhmm ..oghmmm..
that is on C2C tonight.

Here are my reflections I posted in her thread...what a fucking irritating bitch.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 01:01:13 AM
Lisa Garr, you are polite and you have nice soft voice -{otherwise you are very 'fuckable' by the audio criteria} -
but please never again have any astrologers, psychics and other similar 'readers' on your show -they always suck donkeys dick
and are super boring and give aura of dishonesty.

The bitch astrologer guest Susan Miller you have tonight is so full of shit that she makes George Noory to sound like Art Bell.
Lisa Garr just because of your very sexy voice I like to give you this advice ...choose other topics in the future
fuck all those rip-off boring artists or we are going to declare you as a ..female version number 2 of George Noory GirlNoory-2.
(Heather fucking Wade is number one, Girl Noory-1. she is so stupid) -so please Lisa don't continue this lame fucking boring toipc\
because it never works,
even the best fucker in the biz Art Bell had a very hard time to keep this topic interesting,
and as much as I despise that fucker now I must give him the credit that he was very fucking good ,
but you Lisa Garr are not even close to his league,
so don't ever fucking try to have this type of topics this type of boring lame guests again,..
or we will 'rip you a new one every time you are on the air'

Let the stupid George Noory to have these type of lame boring guests,
you Lisa stay away from this shit now,..and have more intelligent guests, OK ??  :) ;)

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 01:35:33 AM
OK, fucking Lisa Garr,
I gave up on listening to onother very interesting show (proven performer)
to give you a chance after the fucking bitch astrologer Susan Miller you had in the first part of the C2C show tonight,
but now in the second part with Jeffery Olsen -you Lisa Garr making those stupid vocal noises: hmmmm... hmmmm.. ggmmm ..uggmmmhhh ..ummmhhh 
FUCK YOU BITCH -if you are doing C2C you should know by now better -
are you fucking competing with that fucking Chinese bitch Heather Wade by making those stupid noices , hmmmm ..uhhmmm ..hmmm.. -when your guest is talking.

You Lisa Garr sound almost like AMY MARTIN -She was / is doing the same shit "sound effects" -
just as I will finish typing this I'm going to turn you the fuck OFF -and never listen to you again.
And I hope Bellgabbers will write to C2C Big BOSSES and ask not to have you ever again -
YOU ARE JUST WASTE OF AIR TIME no matter of the guest.

hmmmmm... uhhmmmm... hmmm ohhh... ugggg
      FUCK YOU AMATEUR HOUR BITCH !!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 01:44:44 AM
Lisa Garr - official cow of the Coast To Coast Show.
hmmmmm... uhhmmmm... hmmm ohhh... ugggg

Now 'fuckers' appreciate that fucker George Noory every time he opens his fucking stupid mouth,
because he has a very serious female competition in ... Lisa Garr -fucking most irritating radio host.

I bet you she the (fucking Lisa Garr) is much more irritating than George Noory.
Fuck !!!

ugmm.. hmm. ghhmm.. oghhhmm... ugghhmm.. ughhhmggmm...  by: Lisa Garr

Dateline

Alex, you are much more entertaining doing your "Gay Frogs" routine.  Stay with your strengths.

ZaZa

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 04, 2017, 11:51:04 AM
As George's dick and balls serve but an aesthetic purpose these days, why must he continue to promote boner pills?
PaulAtreides,
why you are constantly staring at George's dick and balls you sick homo pervert.

ZaZa

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 02, 2015, 11:19:19 AM
George never would say if it could give itself a blowjob.
PaulAtreides, you sick homo creep, so now you are offering to give George a blowjob, you are sick faggot, that's all I have to say about you.

ZaZa

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 07, 2015, 07:53:06 PM
That would be wonderful.  George lives near me in St. Louis and I like to know all I can about my neighbors.
PaulAtreides, so now you are stalking George Noory to be his tranny lover, right ??
you are a sick creep PaulAtreides, that's all I have to say about you.

ZaZa

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 06, 2015, 03:54:03 PM
I bet Noory's been to Mel's Hole.

PaulAtreides, I bet you are dreaming to be inside of Noory's hole.
you sick creep.

ZaZa

Quote from: pate on March 02, 2014, 02:20:23 AM
A 'stern letter' often gets results, I imagine the we are drafting one to Russia about Crimean antics right now...

Crimea is back in Russia where it belongs, and you or even the US can do fuck all about it.
you can only fap to it and sing your sour blues.... 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 01:56:13 AM
Crimea is back in Russia where it belongs, and you or even the US can do fuck all about it.
you can only fap to it and sing your sour blues.... 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLWZwCWDD2k

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on August 11, 2017, 08:19:19 PM
Sigh!  Everything is at peace at Bellgab.  Pate is back with the cryptic posts.
Heh, heh... "Booze is good!"  ::)

http://youtu.be/FkW35T1jQB0

ZaZa

Quote from: ItsOver on August 14, 2017, 11:38:07 AM
Heh, heh... "Booze is good!"  ::)

Quote from: pate on January 31, 2014, 03:14:53 AM
Small joy that.

Normally, I am raging drunk when this idiot is a guest and I turn off the radio--if I don't unplug it and throw it somewhere in a drunken rage--just because of the kind of banal boring obnoxious and aurally non-stimulating garbage such as tonight's radio...  Unfortunately, I am working on my taxes...  If I had known this idiot was going to be interviewing that idiot, I think I would have gone to the bar earlier to get into the correct frame of mind to deal with this.

That is all.

-edited- changed "...Catch-22 or suck..." to "...Catch-22 OF suck..."

Zetaspeak

lol... shitty John Curtis

N. Korea never strike an ally ... Obama weak
N. Korea "backs down" from striking Gwan...Trump strong 

Zetaspeak

Jorge is a really stupid man. He buys a random pair of eclipse glasses but didn't  check NASA if they were certified, so he got a fake pair.

What an amateur mistake, especially  a guy who should have some knowledge of the situation.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 14, 2017, 11:30:35 PM
Jorge is a really stupid man. He buys a random pair of eclipse glasses but didn't  check NASA if they were certified, so he got a fake pair.

What an amateur mistake, especially  a guy who should have some knowledge of the situation.

Dave thinks an eclipse is the pastry the gas station sells next to the pizza rolls and the turkee samwiches.

With George Noory touting his "Coast To Coast AM" trivia-quiz contest, "we" have received next week's question in advance. But, as Noory states, you have to listen to the show to get "the clues."

For the week of August 20, 2017 (soon to be posted on the program's website):

Trivia-Quiz Question Of The Week:
------------------------------------------
Is George Noory A Total Imbecile?
1) Yes
2) Definitely
3) For Sure
4) All Of The Above

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 14, 2017, 11:30:35 PM

Worse. Think of how many people George Noory might have "recommended" such dangerous "eclipse glasses" to and how they might not have gotten "the memo." Will Noory take responsibility for his "expertise" (in quotes) if such people sustain eye damage? Not the supposed humanitarian George Noory. Who claims on-and-on about "caring about people." He'll just say "Oh, well," and move on no matter what harm occurs. He continues on -- unflappable in his own insecurity, immaturity and selfishness. 

George Noory cares about nothing but himself.
Know he "thought" when he took over "Coast To Coast AM" at Los Angeles he thought it his "big break" to fame and fortune. He thought movie and television acting roles would be at his beck-and-call. He failed. Now is age 67 and realizes he has failed at becoming a household name. Due to his own incompetence. Noory is bitter. Noory is insecure. Noory is desperate. Noory is vindictive. He sees he has gone as far as he can and is nothing but a Hollywood hanger-on in the end.

When he is forced out of his current role, which he will be sooner or later, the program will have new blood and a new host who isn't among the guest hosts and Noory apologists you hear today. They will go, too. Trust me there. It will return more to its true roots -- and snake-oil sales, con artists and charlatans will have a much harder route in getting airtime, with their claims unchallenged.

Noory fails to see that the program will not only go on without him, but will be better with his absence. He is not only irresponsible, but downright dangerous for the listeners and the network. The day will come when enough of his bullsh*t is enough and changes will be made -- from the top down, and Noory isn't at that pinnacle in that corporate structure to prevent that. For damn sure, all.   

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Forget about buying "Eclipse Glasses" that may or may not work..

Just visit a friend who has an "Arc Welder" and borrow his/her  "Welding Hood"...

Heck all you need to do, spend a few bucks and buy a "Replacement Lens" for that hood, then hold that "Lens" infront of your eyes...

When the Eclipse is over, you can sell that "Lens" to your neighborhood welder...

Bomar

Quote from: Bomar on August 15, 2017, 10:29:51 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Forget about buying "Eclipse Glasses" that may or may not work..

Just visit a friend who has an "Arc Welder" and borrow his/her  "Welding Hood"...

Heck all you need to do, spend a few bucks and buy a "Replacement Lens" for that hood, then hold that "Lens" infront of your eyes...

When the Eclipse is over, you can sell that "Lens" to your neighborhood welder...

Bomar

Yes, I had worked with those Arc welders years ago. I think I recall they call it "Number 10 Glass." If I recall correctly. Yes, I had to done one of those plastic, swing-a-way hood things when I went into the Arc-welding area. The plastic head strap thing you'd tighten on your head with that rear knob. The shop had a maze of tall concrete walls around the arc-welding station to protect the main working area from the light, but you had to put on one of those rigs before entering the maze that lead to where the arc welders were working.

Bomar

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 15, 2017, 10:37:19 AM

Yes, I had worked with those Arc welders years ago.

Dudes and Dudettes

They (modern manufacturers), now have an Electronic Arc Welding Mask that changes from clear to Light Blocking, (Auto Darkening), if you want to be more modern...

I am not sure, if they are as Safe as the Standard Lensed Arc Welding Hood, when viewing an Eclipse, but I do use, (have been using), one of these when I am welding, for the last 5 years...

eBay link:   https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dmd=1&_from=R40&_nkw=arc+welding+hood&_sop=15  ...

Here is a Inexpensive Pair of Glasses that should be OK...

Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Mask Helmet Eyes Goggle Welder Glasses Arc ....... ($7.66 w/ free shipping)  ...

Link:   www.ebay.com/itm/Solar-Powered-Auto-Darkening-Welding-Mask-Helmet-Eyes-Goggle-Welder-Glasses-Arc-/222609547624?hash=item33d4902168:g:C8AAAOSwkttZZGgA   ...

Bomar

Again last night, George Noory recalls how his mother was from "outside of Boston," meaning Massachusetts.

In the past, George Noory claimed his mother was from "Pittsburgh, Massachusetts." Huh? Like he didn't even known his mother's hometown? This was the same mother, Noory claims, who taught him baseball, had a wicked fastball and was the last kind of batter you wanted to come across because she could "belt them out."

Noory, I think you meant "Pittsfield, Massachusetts." Not "Pittsburgh," which is in Pennsylvania. By the way, from what I know and I could be wrong, Pittsfield is roughly 140 miles from Boston  -- where the actor Mel Gibson claimed he had to be to escape you trying to hang onto him and discarded your crappy overnight radio program -- and may be close but not that close as you stated last night.

Glad you hear you claim you "played a lot of baseball" in your school days, George. Explaining why no press or listing of such exists from Harvey S. Lowery High School in Dearborn, Michigan from 1965 to 1968. Explaining how I found and contacted some of your classmates to ask about your athletic prowess you claimed on air and none of them replied. By that, I mean none of them would confirm it. Including a former member of the Polar Bears men's varsity baseball team. None. I know why. They are mature people and didn't want to embarrass you for what was probably a deception. They are aged 67 and conduct themselves like that, while you, well, are still at such an immature level. And too often either being deceptive or delusional -- or both.

But since you claimed to be "so good" as to seek a tryout for the Major-League Baseball (MLB) Detroit Tigers -- who, by the way, won the pennant in 1968 and no doubt Noory thinks himself so skilled and able to go from high school to the best team in the majors -- and "taught" well by your mother, who cares if she was from "Pittsburgh, Massachusetts," huh? Who cares about accuracy? Who needs details when Noory has "the truth" in every word he issues to fool fans.

Pittsburgh, Pittsfield. What the heck. It doesn't matter. Being so good at baseball that no record of such accomplishments exists. What the heck. It doesn't matter. It's the master of getting everything wrong and probably just lying about his past and present. It's George Noory. The man of zero credibility and zero integrity. What the heck. It doesn't matter.

Or does it, Noory?

ItsOver

Jorch's mother escaped to Boston.  Wouldn't yeeewww if yeeewww had Jorch as your son? :))

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 15, 2017, 01:58:21 AM
Dave thinks an eclipse is the pastry the gas station sells next to the pizza rolls and the turkee samwiches.
thanks, dude, now my inner fatboy is screaming for some krispy kream! how many burpies is one eclair, you ask? hmmmm 50,000, AT LEAST...fucker lol

Dateline

Norry, those glasses just won't work, so to be safe they have constructed this set-up for Norry to see the Eclipse. 

The sun is a super colossal doughnut hole.  The moon is a chocolate moonpie  The sky is well a piece of bread.  Norry gets to stay inside and he will watch this "Great American Edible Eclipse" on Skype from Los Angeles.  The staff will put Norry on Skype while they will lay all of this out on a table or presentation board.  They will coordinate the  doughnut hole in front of the piece of bread, with the chocolate moonpie covering the doughnut hole all while Norry is watching.  They will be in perfect alignment.  Then, lights out!  All is dark on Skype, and Norry is mesmerized.  They have it carefully time for Norry to get 100% viewing of the "Great American Edible Eclipse." 

Then, lights on!  It is over!  Burp!  Burp! Burp!.  The bread is ate!  The colossal doughnut hole is swallowed!  The chocolate moon pie is devoured!!!  Norry has seen all, and will relate on Coast.

He does not need glasses and retains his eyesite.  The staff has gained two pounds.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 15, 2017, 09:15:10 AM
With George Noory touting his "Coast To Coast AM" trivia-quiz contest, "we" have received next week's question in advance. But, as Noory states, you have to listen to the show to get "the clues."

For the week of August 20, 2017 (soon to be posted on the program's website):

Trivia-Quiz Question Of The Week:
------------------------------------------
Is George Noory A Total Imbecile?
1) Yes
2) Definitely
3) For Sure
4) All Of The Above

Too easy. Fortunately for me I've learned how to fall asleep upon hearing the words "I'm George Noory".

WOTR

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on August 15, 2017, 06:29:10 PM
Too easy. Fortunately for me I've learned how to fall asleep upon hearing the words "I'm George Noory".
You need to visit you friendly neighbourhood hypnotist to get programmed to turn off the radio after you fall asleep.  I would not trust George with my unconscious psyche.  A few hours of listening to him while asleep can result in extreme stupidity and permanent brain injury.  :(

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on August 15, 2017, 09:17:12 PM
You need to visit you friendly neighbourhood hypnotist to get programmed to turn off the radio after you fall asleep.  I would not trust George with my unconscious psyche. ...

One time that happened to me, and the next day went like this:

opening the fridge door ...  "Amazeen!"
reading the paper ... "People are going crazy all over!"
seeing my clock at 11:11 ... "Unbuhleefable - no coincidence!"
right before sneezing ... "Sometheen's gonna happen!"
eating my sammich ... "Mmmm turkee."